Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kotu burst out laughing. "Well I didn't hear you as I was in the hut and you were outside it. However I have 3 Ga-Matoran and 2 Marines all saying they saw you with another Ga-Matoran outside the hut where I was loudly discussing killing people as soon as you left the hut and ran into her not more then a few feet away and didn't move to another location before striking a deal. Situational awareness my friend. Be mindful of your settings as you are always being watched even when you don't think you are. Just FYI of the 37 Matoran we passed, 29 of those were Ga-Koroan. Of those 29, 18 of them were glaring at you and out of those 18, 7 were Marines. I think its safe to say your 'by whatever means necessary' speech didn't go over so well. They typically don't unless your back is against the wall and our back has a ways to go before we're that pressed."Kotu saluted a few Marines on her way passed. "If you want to take a crack at the big ugly, be my guest. You won't get any complaint from us. I am going to request however that you move your Center of Operations from my docks to that little strip of beach just south of the main gate. By the composition of your troops I can tell you're not properly kitted for amphibious warfare. That's my specialty by the way." She winked at him. "Each force has their own strengths and weaknesses. We're no exception. "Our preferred terrain is wet, soggy, and halfway submerged. We don't fair well in open spaces. I'll let you figure out why. If you're going to be operating in Ga-Wahi well... hope your troops can hold their breath." She chuckled. "You're always welcome back here, just keep your operations out of my Koro proper and I'm sure we'll get along neighborly." She waved at hand as he walked off. "Good luck against Makuta! Oh and I don't believe you're telling me the truth about being here as long as he has! You're not the first person to tell me that and so far no one has been able to tell me what he looks like!"Turning back she said to herself as she walked back through the Koro. "Good kid, got guts but needs to get that temper of his under control. If a wacko like Argentum can get under his skin I only pray those men have a levelheaded leader in that chain of command somewhere to keep the reigns tied down." She paused to observe the mess Argentum had made in front of the Turaga's hut. "What a mess. Good thing this fight didn't get into the residential district. Now THAT'S asking for civil unrest."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Dail grimaced as her target dissappered below the water. Of course, he couldn't breathe underwater either, and since he didn't have any air in his lungs and his body had drained the oxygen in his blood by now, all was good. However, bodies didn't surface unfortunately, since they typically had quite a few pounds of metal armor on them. She couldn't wait for the body to come up--she'd at least have to look into the water to check that her target was dead.However, since her target wasn't in the hut anymore, she let go of the vacuum. It imploded on the hut with an enormous boom sound, shredding the leaves and smashing the lily pad. The remains floated on the surface as a leafy pulp. If her target had still been inside, he'd be nothing but mush and crushed metal now, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

OOC:

IC: The Captain grinned. "Weapons help you swim because they're good security items just that cool. And as for money..."The illustrious Doomslayer paused. What could he say to refute his first mate's argument?Suddenly his sapphire eyes lit up. Of course!He sheathed the kukri and pulled out his repeating crossbow, showing off the awesomeness of the weapon while slipping a cartridge into its back, then proceeded to poke Raknar's stomach with its now-pointy front. "I HAVE A REPEATING CROSSBOW. YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!" declared the toa triumphantly.

IC (Infernavika, Naho Bay):For once, the smile was wiped off of Raknar's face. The Captain smiled; surely the Skakdi of Stone had given up--There was a blur. Suddenly the crossbow was in Raknar's hands. The Captain's forearms ached from the impact, and his wrists hurt from the twisting."Don't," growled Raknar, "ever point a weapon at me."OOC: Raknar's killjoy side. :P
Mild autohit to resolve this dilemma. The Captain is trained enough to not let people get away with disarming him that easily, after all. To not be mean, I haven't made him shoot Raknar, which would've been slightly more realistic. I mean, we don't want our favorite skakdi first mate ending up with a bolt in stomach, twixt the ribs, and in his trachea, now do we? xPI'll post for Keinju later. However, I'll assume that he left the hut before the suffocation due to the facts that Ramanox did and there wasn't really anything left to do in there for him.IC: Even as Raknar bared his teeth, however--A resounding CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG sounded from his head.An apparently astonished Doomslayer stood there, surujin he had whipped out on instinct alone held in both hands as his now-bloodied weight dangled."Cap'n won't like this at all," he vocalized suddenly and with a hint of nonchalant abandon. Then he got his wits back together and, saluting at the fallen body of his first mate, busied himself with recollecting his weapons.Raknar awoke to a throbbing and now bandaged temple plus the sounds of a cook at work. Blinking blearily, the skakdi looked around for the source of such sounds. He noted first off his location in Lohkar's quarters (the jar of dirt gave it away)--And just as soon found the back of a glossy-black armored toa wearing an apron facing him.He frowned. What crew member was this? Their musculature looked quite feminine from the back, yet he knew of no such member who fit that description among the Infernavika gang.Then the mysterious toa turned.It was The Captain, maniacal gleam leaving his eye as his pearly kukri (now smeared with the juice of a madu, the back of Raknar's mind noted) lowered. The toa gave a two-finger salute and held aloft a glass of bula wine with a madu slice tucked in hurriedly.He then began to deadpan in the most utterly and comically serious voice Raknar had ever heard."First Mate Raknar, I have taken to the liberties of dragging thine most dignified body into our captain's quarters and proceeding to rest you upon his bed. I then took the additional liberties of bandaging your mysterious head wound and producing a glass of bula wine for thine health with a slice of madu for additional flavor. If I have gone too far and abused my rights as a member of our good Captain Lohkar's pirating crew of The Infernavika," he bowed here, "Please inform mine self so that I may rectify such a mistake at once." Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Zealokan, PayigesWith no one willing to own up for the blast that nearly took their heads off, they decided to make their way to the Dripper, ducking and weaving through the street, desperate to avoid combat. They finally made it to the Dripper. As they entered, Payiges looked around and commented on the rundown bar. 'Yeesh, someone needs to spend a few widgets on this place.' Zealokan quietly chuckled to himself, then looked into a corner. He could see a being, presumably Lantz, conversing with a.... thing, half-toa, half-rahi maybe. This brought one word to his mind. 'Hordika.' He muttered through his now gritted teeth. The Toa of Lightning cocked her head in confusion. 'Hordika? What in Karzahni is that?' 'Toa gone bad. Savage beasts that threw the Toa Code out the window, along with their insanity. They were the ones who destroyed my-' he paused. 'Our village. Servants of Makuta.' Payiges lay a hand on the Silver Toa's arm, and said calmly 'Look, Lantz is over there, we'll just get the Hordika to leave.. He glanced back at the Hordika, then shrugged. 'Yeah, ok. I'll get us some drinks while we wait.' He stared into the Hordika's eyes, signalling for him to hurry up and leave, then walked up to the bar, dropped a couple of widgets on the counter, and ordered some drinks.OOC: Man, it's been ages since I've posted.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC:Lantz got up and walked away from the table towards the exit of the pub. He paused a few moments at the threshhold, as if to think, then said "When you want to claim your part of the deal, leave a dagger on the Suva at Kini-Nui." He figured that considering Kini-Nui's importance in his life, it was a fitting place to conduct his business. Then Lantz walked out the door.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC Yasurek:"Well, the temple wasn't a cake walk either, so you probably weren't any worse off than us. Besides, you still got loot, so there's that. I should probably dive back down and see if we're going to actually do anything in that temple. If you still want to come down then go ahead." With that said, Yasurek dived back down into the water, arriving back in the cave that Lohkar was in. Nothing really seemed to have changed.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: TellusTellus raised his eyebrows. "My, my, ol' Icy seems rather.. quick ta take offense. Either that, or he figures he don't got time ta chat." Then Tellus squinted downwards. "Well, I can't see the Cap'n, so I'd better get down there." Grabbing his hat and taking a deep breath, Tellus let himself sink until he was near the Cap'n once more. Again, Tellus used his Miru to help prevent sinking further.OOC: Post # 1000 for me. :happydance:

Edited by Cadias

IC(BM): The toa continued carving, slowly matching each delicate curve of the charm. He occasionally held it to the lightstone to see how it was going. For a novice at Crystal Control, he was quite good at it. The light refracted through it, creating a multi-colored spectrum. "Hmm..." He stood up, attempting to tell what was...off about it. He then stood back down, and threw it among the other failed carvings.OOC: Has to get the right proportions and everything.

[...]It was The Captain, maniacal gleam leaving his eye as his pearly kukri (now smeared with the juice of a madu, the back of Raknar's mind noted) lowered. The toa gave a two-finger salute and held aloft a glass of bula wine with a madu slice tucked in hurriedly.He then began to deadpan in the most utterly and comically serious voice Raknar had ever heard."First Mate Raknar, I have taken to the liberties of dragging thine most dignified body into our captain's quarters and proceeding to rest you upon his bed. I then took the additional liberties of bandaging your mysterious head wound and producing a glass of bula wine for thine health with a slice of madu for additional flavor. If I have gone too far and abused my rights as a member of our good Captain Lohkar's pirating crew of The Infernavika," he bowed here, "Please inform mine self so that I may rectify such a mistake at once."

IC (Infernavika, Naho Bay):Raknar blinked. The mere ridiculousness of the moment froze his tongue. He looked from The Captain's earnest expression to his apron to the bula wine to the apron again."Well," he said, standing up slowly because he still had a headache. "I'd say" -- and here he leapt forward, shouting his loudest into The Captain's face -- "you darn well did, you Brakas! Go throw yourself off the boat! Who the heck d'you think you are!?"He shook a fist in a clear threat. "You're lucky I don't feel like knockin' you out. Get outta my sight -- I'll be informing the actual Capt'n about this."

IC: The Captain nodded hurriedly and gave an exaggerated bow. This resulted in his kukri slashing towards his mouth--Sliding into its open crevice--And catching on his closing teeth."'E cap'n 'll 'e 'formed 'essir!," said he, saluting with left hand, then realized that a kukri was caught in his mouth blade-side first and fumbled for it. Cutting a red line across his lips, he emitted a stifled yelp, then sheathed it and made his hasty getaway.Keinju stood at the exit of Ga-Koro, twenty-five of his soldiers behind him while fifteen stood a bit ahead in a vanguard. Kuyre had commanded him to make Jianheim into the army's base. And he intended to do so with all possible haste.While the estate wasn't located in a village, it more than made up for it with its size, easily defensible location, and resources at its disposal-including Lake Pala, assorted weapons, a forge, store rooms, barracks, and garden. Not to mention the fact that it could-and had shown-its ability to hold out in a siege for a while. It was the ideal point from which to gain a foothold against Makuta's forces-and to hold at least a toe's worth of that foothold without much difficulty.The Sarusuma nodded. Yes. Jianheim would do just fine.He nodded slightly and made a slight call akin to that of a gukko's. That was all his troops needed.Flying forwards simultaneously, the group loped towards the Charred Forest in the distance.OOC: Keinju and forty soldier NPCs to Ta-Wahi.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: VenenI stood at the gate, having made my decision. I would go to Onu-Wahi, the Koro closest to the shadows. It would be symbolic, for it would be my first stop on the mainland. Of course, Ga-Koro was my first stop, but it was the largest port on the island. I was choosing to go to Onu-Koro.I walked a short distance, then strode into the dark tunnels ahead of me.OOC: Venen to Onu-Wahi.

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar shot a few ultrasonic pings into the chamber. The three beings were still there. Apparently they hadn't made any headway.He came to a decision. He signalled to his crew to stay where they were.

Inside the Temple Precinct, a blue Kanohi Arthron suddenly surfaced in the pool, closely followed by a blue-and-yellow body and arms, which hauled themselves and a pair of similar legs out of the water.

The being stood up, wiping water from his eyes and gasping for breath, and suddenly saw the three Toa. He froze.

"Oh," he said in a voice that was uncertain, but not unfriendly. "Hello?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: @Rakata: Did you miss this?

He came to a decision. He signalled to his crew to stay where they were.

Thus I'm assuming that Tiras is actually waiting outside.IC (Lohkar)"I - I'm just exploring!" he stammered earnestly. "A couple of days ago I worked out the location of the Lost Reef, and when I swam down here, my mask showed me the entrance to this place! Do you know what it is?"He kept his hands in the air.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Rhow was hungry again. It seemed whatever had caused the commotion earlier had passed and the matoran went back to going about their business as they saw fit. For the Skakdi, that was good. It meant nobody was actively looking for strangers around the village anymore. On the other hand, what to do now? That was a problem when one was a savage. If you did not care for anything besides food and drink and good kill now and then, day-to-day life was spent hunting, eating or sleeping. But here, there was no game and no rest. Not for the wicked. So Rhow decided to make use of the time and look for something edible, alive or dead.Growling slightly, she left the hiding spot she had found and stepped back into the open, onto the lily-pad. Of course, the sudden appearance of someone like her, right between huts where Matoran lived in relative peace, protected by Marines ad the distance from land, cause many a head to turn in her direction.OOC: So yeah, big female sociopath Skakdi waling free around Ga-Koro and open for interaction. ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: "We're on official business," Knidia said. Alright, so that was exaggerating a little, but Chimera and Black Mage had said this enterprise had something to do with the attack on Macku. And since Nokama was overseeing her protection, technically this also came under her jurisdiction, "So I'm sure you can forgive us being a little protective of...classified intelligence."She wasn't sure those last two words made any sense in that context, but it sounded good

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC (Lohkar)"Phew!" Lohkar rolled his eyes. "Talk about highly sprung."With that, he dived back into the pool.

Lohkar swam back out of the cave entrance. He shook his head at his crew, and began to swim upwards. Suddenly, though, he stopped. He could feel a slight tug in the otherwise still water of the bay...a current...

He swam, following its direction, thanking the Great Beings for his affinity with water.