Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Time to get the ball rolling again.IC: Bidding the two Matoran a good day Kalama walked passed Tanuka and Agarin. "Come on highspeed lets go. Karzahni waits for no Matoran! Or Toa for that matter." He said to Tanuka."But you almost got killed!""So?""S-s-s-s-s-SO?!?! You almost g-g-got K-k-kkilled and th-th-that's all you have to s-s-s-say for yourself?!?!""Yes."Tanuka just looked at him with a look that was equal parts fear, amazement, anger, and bewilderment."Why are you looking at me like that?""...Why?""Why what?""...Why do you do that to yourself?""Do what?""Why do you risk your own life for others?""Unity."Tanuka blinked not understanding.Kalama lifted his mask and rubbed his face with free hand before running it down in an exasperated motion before fixing his mask. "Oh boy... I'm going to turn into Mother at this rate... you're relieved Marine. Get back to your station."The Marine saluted before darting off to help with the mess.Kalama walked up to Tanuka still in her sunken position on her knees. Putting a hand on her shoulder he said, "I'm not going to lie to you Tanuka. Not after everything I've already put you through." He gestured at the mess. "Discord, Chaos, Madness, these are more subtle forms of Poison. You know the teachings don't you Tanuka? You are a scholar after all.""Poison is the opposite of Purity. A pure union is a strong Unity."Kalama nodded. "A pure anything is a strong something. Even a pure Poison." He grinned. "Oxymoron I know but there you are." Becoming serious he said, "Though a pure poison simply means it's all poison. It's not diluted by another matter such as water, or dirt. Our Peace for example here in this village was diluted by Danger caused by someone seeking something other than Peace." At this point Kalama was pacing in front of the Toa having her full attention. "Peace is something sought by most as it often gives the illusion of Safety. Now I say it's an illusion because anything that disturbs that Peace breaks the illusion and you are just as suddenly in Danger." Stopping for a second he looked straight at Tanuka."The true question is... are you willing to accept it's an Illusion?"Tanuka blinked in confusion."Ah, now we're getting to the crux of the matter." Kalama continued to resume his pacing. "For the most part, people continue to live in Fear of knowing it's an Illusion. As they say, 'Ignorance is Bliss.' There are those however that are willing to accept that such Safety is an Illusion. Myself, the Marines, the other Armed Forces of Mata-Nui, and of course the Toa." He paused to poke Tanuka in the chest plate. "That's right, YOU." Resuming his back and forth motion he continued. "However when you accept that the Safety you seek is an Illusion, you break the hold Fear has on you, gaining Courage."He stopped and faced the Toa."And that Tanuka, is How. It's a very important part to understanding the Why."Gesturing at the mess again he said, "This Poison you see before you is the result of someone who couldn't handle their Fear and intended to spread their Poison around in the hopes that everyone else would live in Fear of them and thus they would feel that Illusion of Safety. As Courage is the natural opponent of Fear it's one of the many reasons those like myself and the Toa seek to oppose them. By doing so we have the unintended side effect of producing the Illusion of Safety. It's Safe near us and people want to feel that which is why they may surround themselves or surround those with Courage. We with Courage can't stand to see people living in Fear as Fear is our natural enemy."He paused letting Tanuka absorb all of this before saying, "And that Tanuka, is Why. It's why I put myself in danger and risk my life for those who won't risk themselves. It's why I stand between two Fear, defending one from the other. The Makuta himself embodies many of these negative Virtues, corrupted by them. It's why he seeks the worship he does. To cloak himself in the Illusion and feel at Peace." Kalama shook his head. "It's very sad really but there you are."The multiracial Matoran watched as his Toa of Water companion processed all this."But where does Unity play a part?" She finally asked."One cannot stand against so much Fear alone. Eventually it would Corrupt one and even the bravest can succumb to Fear." He gave her a sheepish grin. "I've been guilty of falling prey to it myself. But by standing together. Even Fear itself cannot stand against so much Courage. Everything is in Flux Tanuka. Life weaves and tangles and threads much like our fishing nets. If you keep it in good order it can provide a bounty like no other. Let it fall into disarray and you'll find you might go hungry. Eventually it falls into so much disuse it must be discarded, this symbolizes Death. However you can extend the Life of your fishing net by keeping it in good condition and not let such negative Virtues cause it to become snarled in disarray."Tanuka looked at him. "How do you know all this?"Kalama grinned, "You don't survive a millennium and then some raised by a Turaga and then the dangers of the Wilderness without picking up a few bits and pieces of odds and ends here and there."Tanuka sighed. "I wish I could know.""Ah, but you can."Tanuka blinked."Some people say Heroes are Born, not Made. Others say Heroes are Made, not Born. I've always said that they're both wrong because you'll never be a Hero if you don't Do." He looked at Tanuka. "Toa are shaped by their deeds, not by the words and stories surrounding them. They're very pretty stories yes but the end result of their actions... That's what defines them. That's what makes them the beings everyone looks up to and makes Matoran aspire to be like them. I too grew up hearing stories of the Toa. Like all young Matoran I wanted to be just like them. Only I did something the others did not. I Did Tanuka. I took action. I Did things. You can see the results of my actions all around you. The formation of the Marines, the recognition I receive, the respect I'm given(for the most part), it's all a result of what I've Done and will continue to Do."He rested a hand on her shoulder."The question you now have to answer Tanuka is 'Can I Do as well?' Are you willing to accept that the Safety you're looking for is an Illusion and take the actions that will define you?"Tanuka was quiet as she thought. Kalama let her think for a minute as Kotu wandered up and the two conversed sharing information."...can I still be a scholar?" She asked as Kalama came back to her after Kotu let him go."Everyone has hobbies Tanuka. Three of mine are Rahi Hunting, Temple Crawling, and Extreme Camping.""Extreme Camping?""My Survivalist excursions where I just simply go out into the Wilderness and pit my wits against Nature and Makuta. No goal other than to simply live until I come home. A lot like my Marines are probably currently doing."Tanuka got up to stand on her own two feet. "...will you teach me?""Teach you what?""...I want to be a true Toa..."Kalama looked at her before bursting out laughing."...Yeah it's stupid..." Tanuka said looking dejected."It's not stupid at all Tanuka! Do you know how long we've been waiting for this?"The Toa looked up. "We've?""The whole of Ga-Koro! Sorry. I'm not laughing at you because I think it's stupid. I just think it's funny that we've spent nearly a hundred years trying to get you in the mindset of becoming a Toa when we needed one and here comes some stranger from somewhere and it only takes him a day to get you to change your mind! That and I suppose I'm slightly slap happy that something good came from this mess after all.""...so you will teach me?"Kalama gave the Toa a bow. "It will be a honor to help train the next Toa of Water.""...So... what do we do first?""Well you'll need to build up rapport and support for that. The best way to do that is to help people. Fortunately it seems I could use some help in tracking down my Marines. Look at that, already got your first quest. Not too shabby for your first day huh?"Tanuka nodded. "So... how do we go about doing that?""We start in the last place I left them. The docks.""But they could have gone anywhere!""Ah, see you're letting despair set in already. First rule of tracking. Know where the last place your target was last seen for sure. We know they were at the docks because that's where I ordered them to go to. We have a starting point. From there we look for clues as to which direction they were going. They don't want to be found except by me so they'll leave subtle clues they know I'll recognize but would confuse anyone else. They have a Trident Directive as well meaning the Marines will be both helpful as they know I'm looking for my Unit but hindering because they will not openly reveal anything."He looked at Agarin. "Are you wanting in on this or are you just going to stand there and look pretty?"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC:Lantz wandered around Ga-Wahi when he saw a rather strange sight: A Skakdi walking in the open. Now, that was rather unusual. No more unusual then himself, what with being a Hordika and all. Go and talk to him. Spread the word.Wanting nothing more than to serve his master, and his curiosity, Lantz approached the Skakdi."Who might you be?" he asked Rhow.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC(Agarin): "I'm in, alright." Agarin said. He stood up from the crate he wa sitting on. "I want to be a real toa, too. You're correct. Peace IS an illusion and I can't just stand by and sing a little diddy while matoran all over the island are getting killed." He thought for a moment before adding,"And I'm going to need to get some supplies first, though. That speech gave me an idea for a GREAT song!"

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

"Then grab what you need Agarin and meet us at the docks."As Kalama and Tanuka trooped along the Toa said, "You never did get the crystal looked at did you?""No but it's safe with me. Mother can always look at it another time.""I've been thinking...""About what?""The story on the Vault back in the Temple of Wisdom. The way he wrote... it's almost as if... nothing we know is really as it seems. How much do we really know? He wrote as if we were just mechanical beings... tools used in some... greater function... almost as of the Great Beings believed we had no life. But he seemed so...""...animated?""That's one word I would use. He seemed so certain that we weren't just tools. We had souls. We had life.""I would be inclined to agree. The Elda and the Iden are positive proof of that.""...""What's wrong Tanuka?""...I can't shake this feeling that maybe the Great Beings didn't have our best interests at heart somehow... if the words on the vault are true then why would they build such terrible superweapons to try and stop whatever it was they were trying to stop? Anything they've built seems made to do it's job and then some.""Folly.""What?""Makuta shows that not even the Great Spirits are infallible to the negative Virtues. As everything is in Flux, it makes life unpredictable. This is just me thinking out loud here but it goes to show that there were no Warriors among the ranks of the Great Beings. They were all scientists and gods. Nothing could touch them and they were born to create. Not to truly destroy. They didn't have an understanding that there would always be a conflict. You could say they were parents and we were children all related to one another. We're going to bicker and argue and generally give our parents a headache as we want issues resolved.""You're unusually knowledgeable about this despite not having any kids of your own Kalama."The Matoran shrugged. "Most of it comes from having to deal with Lei and Hotu. Both of them are younger than I am and I'm their unit commander so I have to deal with whatever trouble their sometimes childish behavior entails.""Does that make Kali the mother then?" Tanuka gently teased.Kalama paused to stare off in space and scratch his head. "Good question. Maybe you should ask her when we find her.""Maybe YOU should ask her.""Oh look we're here." Kalama said referring to the docks.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC - Kuyre - Docks"Huh? Oh, um, thanks."Kuyre said to Stabbington. He would need to establish his chambers in the hut in Ta-Koro. Meaning he would need to go alone."Just, uh, investigate something in Pa-Koro."He had no real clue there, but why not?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Agarin): It only took a few minutes of Agarin's time. He went to the market and bought a few stone slabs and a chisel, then bought a backpack to carry it all. All the while, he played over the song in his head, rearranging notes, addaing and removing instruments and humming it to himself to see how it sounded. In 20 minutes, he was at the docks.

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

OOC: Just a quick disclaimer, Fanixe, Rhow is not a nice person. She's rude from time to time, but all of that is strictly IC.IC:Rhow stopped. Somebody was actually talking to her. She swiveled her head in the direction of the voice. As she laid eyes upon the figure that was standing in front of her now, it was hard not to laugh. So instead she settled for a harrumph that was more a growl then anything else.She thought she had seen pretty much every odd thing nature had produced, back during the war and during her lone days in the wild. But even by her standards this one looked...weird. And that was the nicest word she could think of to describe him.Her bright green eyes stared down at the Hordika."Who wants to know?" Rhow asked back at him.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: If you want to see the Temple of Purity's canon appearance, go to a certain well-known video hosting site and search for: MNOLG II Gameplay Series: Episode 3: How to get first 3 Crystals - Ga-Koro: Crystal of PurityIC (Lohkar)Lohkar found the source of the current. Silt and algae could just about be seen swirling around a large rock that sat on part of the reef. The tiny specks were disappearing underneath the rock.The Lesterin tried to push the rock, but, being underwater, he couldn't get the leverage he needed.So instead, he pulled out his Zamor launcher, and fired.The recoil, accentuated underwater, pushed him back a little, but the metal sphere punched into the boulder, which moved a couple of feet. A dark slit could just be seen underneath it. Another blast pushed the stone further.Lohkar swam towards it, and had only the time for a quick grin and a wink to his men before he was sucked, feet-first, down the hole.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC - Kuyre - LeavingHe turned to Taoki. "If you want to be secretive, you don't stay out in the open." he said simply, twisting on his heel and walking towards the forest alone.He threw two fingers up in a wave to the Skakdi."Meet me in the Charred Forest in an hour."OOC: Kuyre to Ta-.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:"Just a humble servant to the powers that be" replied Lantz in his most sincere voice. He didn't want to reveal all his cards at once. "I realize I am perhaps not the most....handsome fellow in the city, but a fellow nevertheless. He gave a low bow. "My name is Lantz, and what might your's be, my beautiful lady?"In his mind, Lantz was taken aback. He would never call a Skakdi a lady.... what was wrong with him?

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC Yasurek: Yasurek swam in the new direction Lohkar was taking. He watched as the captain destroyed a boulder and then slipped down a hole that had been uncovered. Never one to back out of adventure, he followed Lohkar down the hole.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC:Rhow leaned her head to the left, like a curious animal, trying the read Lantz's face through narrow eyes. Definitely odd, but seemingly harmless. That was good. For now. If he tried anything funny she'd take his head off. Literally. "Rhow." she finally growled the response, ignoring the faked chivalry. At least he got the gender right.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"And there's Agarin. HOY! OVER HERE!" Kalama waved over the Toa."...So how do we go about finding them again?""Most ports keep records of those coming and going. Especially among the Marines. We find any patrols that have left within the last few hours and head them off at their destinations. If we're lucky there might have been only one or two so it should narrow down where we go."

IC: Gunner Gunner shook his head sadly before he followed Lohkar into the hole. This job would be the death of him, he knew it. This was the second time, that day, he had gone into a mysterious hole in the ground, leading to a place that at least one other group was trying to get to as well.Insanity, he thought, as the darkness swallowed him.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:"Rhow" said the being, using Lantz's mouth. An alarm rang in Lantz's head. Makuta had specifically said he would not turn Lantz into some sort of zombie, and yet here he was, taking control of Lantz's body. Then again, Makuta wasn't really doing anything bad, was he? No, he was just helping his faithful servant, Lantz reasoned to himself. Yes, that must be it."What a beautiful name you have, Lady Rhow. Yes, what a beautiful name. What brings you to this part of Ga-Koro?" Lantz said the last bit himself. It seemed Makuta intended to share Lantz's body, somewhat.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Zealokan, PayigesThe Silver Toa waved his silver hand in front of Kirhika's face, still under the misapprehension that he was Lantz. 'Hello? I'm here about the bounty on Knidia.' He then noticed Lost, and more importantly, Twiak, sitting at the table. 'Gah! When did you guys get here?! The Toa of Lightning was confused. 'Who are these guys, friends of yours?' Zealokan replied bitterly 'Yeah, we're real close buddies.'OOC: Zedd, old buddy, old chum. I await your reply.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Cyrax/ArgentumCyrax walked into Ga-Koro. She wondered what information she would get here. From the Turaga, from that female who was part of the Chronicler's company? Either way, Vakama had told her to succeed.She would.The Toa of Crystal walked onto the beach, and was pretty surprised when bubbles suddenly rose from the ocean. She walked over, intrigued.IC: ArgentumArgentum felt like drowning. But what use would that be? Nothing. But as he walked, he could feel his breath getting more and more messed up. He couldn't hold on anymore........*BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB*Bubbles amassed from his mouth. Argentum started to fall - well, in water, without moving -, no energy left, until a hand grabbed his armor and pulled him out of the water.Cyrax stared at the un-armored Toa with a useless, fragile mask. She looked at him, who seemed to have nearly drowned.Argentum looked at his saviour - one who wore crimson and red armor. Crystals.Cyrax: So, I'm guessing you have a reason for drowning?Argentum: Reason for saving me?Cyrax: I need information.Argentum: Let me guess - on the chroniclers company?Cyrax:.... You don't seem like you don't have anything.Argentum: I have a lot... of things. I was sent to kill Macku.Cyrax stared at him. She knew how dangerous this guy was. But she also knew that this person wasn't fully part of the shadow.Argentum, meanwhile, realized that this person was in the same situation - doing bad to doing good. Only problem - it wasn't publicly for her.Cyrax: Tell me all you know, and maybe I'll help you regain some honor.And so he did.Cyrax:.... I see. Now Macku's gone.Argentum: My honor?Cyrax gripped her Katana's, and flipped over Argentum, who was now standing, and put the two swords in front of Argentum's chest.Cyrax: What's your name?Argentum: Silver. Thats my real name. Argentum is the name in a ancient language.Cyrax: Fine then, Argentum. You're coming with me.They marched into the village, Cyrax practically pushing him with blades.OOC: Searching for Nokama/Somebody of high position (Kalama?)

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

"None." Kalama said. "Let's pick up the trail first before we think about transportation." He slowly scanned the area watching the Ga-Matoran working."That one."He pointed to an open slot."There's normally a Patrol Cutter there. Let's go see where she went off to.""And how do you know it was that one?""Situational awareness Tanuka. I've been here so many times I know which slots are supposed to be full and when.""I see six empty slots.""Yes and I intend to check them all until we find the one I'm looking for.""Then how do you know it's this one?""I don't. I'm guessing." He grinned at Tanuka. "Isn't it exciting? Take a chance! Roll the dice!" He walked right up to the Dock Master. "Hi!" He said."Commander.""I was wondering if you could tell me where that patrol was headed.""And what business of yours would that be Commander?" The Dock Master said regarding the Matoran with suspicion.Kalama blinked before a quick flick of the wrist revealed something in his hand only the Dock Master could make out."I appear to have misplaced my Marines as well as Mother's right glove. Have you perchance seen them?"The Dock Master stared at the token for a minute before she leaned causally over the record book. "Commander, do you know how improper it is for someone like yourself to be losing the Turaga's things?""That's why I'm trying to find them before anyone else does and she freaks out.""And how do you lose a whole Marine unit?""I sent them out to go look for it across the island. They were supposed to report in but never did. They're late. VERY late. I may have to write them up for insubordination.""I see." The Dock Master shifted slightly. "No I haven't seen them Commander. I suggest you hurry or I'll tell Nokama myself you're losing her things." With that she got off the record book and proceeded to ignore the Matoran and two Toa.Kalama grinned. "You do that." Turning to that Toa he said, "Let's go."Tanuka just looked puzzled at what had just happened. "What just happened?" She asked."Remember I said that the Marines would be helpful yet hindering? They're not going to openly help us but if you watch them carefully, they will certainly be a boon to us. Now we know where to go.""But she just said-""Were you listening or were you watching?""...I am very confused." Tanuka said looking very confused.Kalama chuckled. "Think about it. This is a mystery. Not everything is going to be this easy. In situations like you have to listen and watch for what ISN'T being said.""Isn't being said?""Did you watch her movements?""Her movements?""The Dock Master's movements? She was speaking to throw off people who were listening. You'll find people seldom watch you when they try to listen in. It's a tell and they know it. At least the skilled ones do. Anyone paying too close attention would have brought some attention to themselves.""What does that-""Did you notice what she was leaning on.""The record book?""Did you notice what she was pointing to?""She was pointing?""The deliberate pauses while she was speaking where she shifted her body? She was trying to show me something. In this case the location of where my Marines were headed off to."Tanuka went silent trying to picture the event in her mind. Now that Kalama had mentioned it, was tracking people really this easy? It couldn't be. Especially a Ghekula unit."No it's not that easy Tanuka." Kalama said as if reading her thoughts. "I had to use my authority to get her to do that or she would have had us carted off for trying to access restricted records. Any Marine would have been looked at funny and any Non-Marine would have been arrested. In any case they went south. So we'll head north."

IC: Zealokan, Payiges'Wait, you mean... the Hordika.....' He jumped up from his seat, and ran out of the bar. Payiges took a couple of seconds to react, before she too sprinted out of the bar. Quickly catching up to the Silver Toa, they kept running, trying to find Lantz. 'What's going on, Zealokan? Why are we in such a rush?' He shouted in anger 'Because if a Hordika posted that bounty, it has to be bad! That Toa, Knidia, has done nothing wrong! Lantz is only doing it for personal gain, or on the orders of a higher power. And I certainly hope it's the first one!' The pair ran through the streets of Ga-Koro, until they reached an intersection. There, standing a fair distance down the road, was the Hordika, conversing with a female Skakdi. And as much as he didn't like the look of the Skakdi, this Hordika needed to be taken out before anything worse happened. He sprinted down the street with lightning speed before he lunged towards Lantz with his Reverse Blades in hand, yelling to the Skakdi 'Get away from him!'The Toa of Lightning stared down the street at the events soon to unfold, then decided it was her turn to fight. Wielding her Shock Scimitars, she ran towards a long lamp post sticking out of the side of a hut, then, activating her Kanohi Calix, grabbed the lamp-post, swung forwards until she was upside-down, then let go, flew straight up into the air, showed off a little by triple-backflipping, and finally landed of the hut's roof. She aimed her Scimitars at the Hordika, and launched twin bolts of lightning at him, giving Zealokan and Payiges a twin-pronged assault on the corrupted Toa.OOC: It's SHOW TIME!!!

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Lohkar)The five pirates found themselves being pulled down a long, twisting tunnel. The stone sides rushed past them, more felt than seen as the darkness was pretty much total. Lohkar was able to see a little of the pipe ahead using his Arthron, but a combination of the pipe's twists and turns and their rapid movement meant he couldn't detect any further ahead than a few metres.He had no way of knowing where this would take them...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Kalama Pl0x Respond?IC: Cyrax (+Argentum)Cyrax turned towards Argentum, who was in front of him. It was annoying now, always kicking him whenever he slowed down. And every time Cyrax had told him to stop, he never listened.The Toa of Crystals created a hammer made of obsidian and smashed it into the worthless Rau on Argentum's face. He slumped towards the lily pads. Cyrax held him by his face, dragging him around. As she searched for someone she could trust, she found a Toa and a Matoran standing on the docks. From the looks of it, though, the matoran was the one in charge while the Toa seemed to be a bit.... shocked.Cyrax headed over to them, and tapped on the Toa's shoulder.Cyrax: Excuse me, miss, but I think I need some help.Argentum stirred, and Cyrax hammered his head again.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

ICLost was starting, just barely however, to come to his senses. "Yeh hmmm. Hi there." He waved to the person. The only thing he saw was... Blurry. He sat down in his chair and patted Twiak on the head. "You sir, have two eyes." He stared at Twiak. "No... Four eyes." He laughed insanely, and Twiak laughed with him.

IC: Brekan"Well Fov, what do we do now?"The Toa of air asked boredly, leaning against the side of a hut."I think Nokama's hut looks crowded still..."IC: GrurlenMy eyes flickered open, a painful throbbing echoed through my mind. I didn't think it was a concussion, but I would have to check later. But right now, I was in a mood that would make a Toa of fire look like a pacifist. I was going to hurt someone."Who dared to punch me?! The fool will lose his head for that!"

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles