Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: BrekanShe had won, she wouldn't have to become an exploding air cannon. It was actually a highly dangerous idea, and she knew it. But she just didn't want to tell Fov that his idea would have been harmful, so she just refused to be a cannon. And now he was doing something safe, building a raft.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Snelly, Wraith"You don't know these people, they'll hunt me down to the ends of Mata Nui if they have to, seriously." Snelly said in a casual manner."And maybe I'm annoying to YOU people because I don't like you.." Snelly added."And so what if I'm stuck in the ship? I'm sure they'd figure a way to break me out....you have no idea just how many friends I have do you? Or my friend's friends, honestly, I'm not even sure how many friends I have, but I know it's alot!" Snelly though about what to say next. At least I hope it's a lot, whatever, they can't keep me here forever...can they?Wraith said nothing for a while. Then sighed. "Well, before I leave, I may as well ask, not that I think any of you would know but, have you heard anything about bodies being stolen, particularly soulless bodies? Cause I'm still trying to figure out who stole my body. Maybe you pirates would at least know someone who might know?"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Fov"Don't hurt it!" Fov said, getting the upper hand with Brekan's assistance. "This is our ride over there!"OOC:All we need to do now is make a leash for it with hair... Any non mechanical beings around we could borrow hair from? :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:FovLuckily there was a nearby petting zoo, with Proto-Drake food. He tied the food to a stick and returned, leaping onto the proto-Drake's back. "You can let go now!" he called.OOC:...What? It could happen.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC (Lohkar)The Infernavika was now out into open water, their course set southwards.Seeing the Quartermaster on deck, Lohkar called, "Gunner! Put some wind in our sails. We're bein' followed."He had by now spotted both the Gukko and the raft heading towards them from the other side of the bay. Despite the Infernavika's being easily faster than any raft, there was always a chance they might have a trick up their sleeve, and there was still the Gukko to worry about.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: You're the one saying it's really hard to keep a beast pinned down. When it's on land. And it can't breath air. So it's really weak. That's really hard to believe. Unless Brekan's really weak.IC:FovFov splashed some water on Brekan, pinning the beast himself. It wasn't that hard, as the beast was slowly dieing. He just needed Brekan to wake up before the Proto-Drake died.

OOC: It's easy to take the air from around something, but to keep constant pressure on a creature that can fly and can in fact breath air, just to keep it still, is not an easy challenge.IC; BrekanShe was snapped awake by the splash of water to her face,"What, sleeping? I wasn't sleeping!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Proto Drakes got their name for their habit in bathing in Ta-Metru vats; Onu-Matoran have theorized that these Rahi do this to remove parasites that attached themselves to the Drakes' body while they were underwater.This Rahi's fins allow it to move in water and, with lesser speed, give it the ability to fly. Proto Drakes capture prey by using the claws on their fins and tail. They mainly feed on small underwater creatures.IC: BrekanThe of air leaped up onto the back of the creature, which had been very, almost impossibly easy to capture, and get food for.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fov"That was a bit too easy..." Fov said, thinking back on how hard the last one he had captured had been. "Is this one a baby or something?"OOC:That's just crazy. How can they survive lava? Anyways, I don't see any feet, and without building enough speed, it couldn't fly. So I'd imagine it'd have a hard time moving about on land. (Because Birds can fly because they have certain feathers. I assume Protodrakes can fly like airplanes.)

OOC: I don't know, maybe they can levitate themselves or something? I'm not a Proto Drake expert in any way. I just took the information from Biosector01.IC: Brekan"Or horribly ill and maybe dying and too weak to put up much of a fight."She suggested."...And maybe to weak to reach that boat..."She jumped off the creature, back to safety on land."Good luck!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Brekan"Don't get on Brekan, you know you can't fight if you drown on the way to the ship."She remarked, copying Fov's voice as best she could."Wait, fighting? Isn't that a little extreme, you don't even know what's going on! I don't even know why you want to go to this ship!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: The Rel was surprised by the Toa of Magnetism's forcefulness, and by the Toa of Lighting's foul language. It got up, brushed itself off and helped Solaris up."Who are you people?" it asked. "For I am The Rel. I am the nothing of everything. I have come seeking solitude.""Yeah, yeah, cut the crud," Solaris said. "We're about to start a Rahkshi Extermination business, right, guys." He growled the last two words."And if you want solitude," Mip said, "you should go to Ko-Koro. They have some fine temples there for studying and reflection. I'm Miptel, by the way. My friends call me Mip. The one with the Iron Sand is Kahua, and the yellow one's Solaris."Ko-Koro. That was a satisfying answer for The Rel. But he did not want to be disturbed by the presence of others. Perhaps, it would head down to a local tavern for directions, anyway."Thank you... er... kind fellows," he said, looking Kahua in the eye. "I will be on my way." It began to walk off to town."You wanna get your act together and start this business or not?" Solaris sighed, once the strange Toa of Plasma was gone.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC:Fov"No. And no. But I over heard a Matoran telling some people that some guy named Snelly was captured on that ship. And that Raknar was also on the ship." Fov explained. "You see, when I was on my way to Mata-Nui, I was testing my new engine on a ship. My captain was fearless. And also a Turaga." He sighed remembering the trip. "About half way through the trip, I was in the kitchen of the ship, getting some food and preparing for a long night of working on my invention, when I was approached by a small Le-Matoran. 'Sir.' she said in her cute little voice. 'I'm an inventor and need to work on my inventions. Can I do so in the kitchen?' Now being an inventor myself, I approved of the small Matoran's initiative, and allowed her to put her stuff down on the floor. When I came back, in less than a minute she had trapped the entire kitchen. Naturally I picked up the trap, as she seemed to be done with it, and I didn't want anybody to get hurt. I studied it, and was astounded to find that only a small Le-Matoran could fit through it. So I improved it a bit, and put it in my room, in order to guard what little wealth I had. I then climbed onto the crows-nest and looked around the ship, trying to find the small girl. I soon found her, and went to go talk to her, but she raced off, running after some guy named Morell. So I gave up, and decided to find her in the morning. But I entered my room to find that it had been burgled! The trap, and the valuables were missing! Naturally I investigated, and my investigations led to that Morell fellow. But as I went to confront him, I decided to climb into the crows nest. Figured I could find him easier from there. Anyways, as I was up there, Morell and the Captain got into a semi-fight, which ended with Morell escaping into the water." He looked up at Brekan. "Is this boring you? I can always recount my tale later."OOC:Wall of Text for the win. :P