Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Shadow-Lantz walked with Rhow to The Dripper. Although his true name was Skaarn, he found it somewhat useful to occasionaly refer to himself as Shadow-Lantz - it helped differentiate himself from that fool, Lantz.Shadow-Lantz was careful to open the door for Rhow, although she made no comment. After they entered Shadow-Lantz pulled out a chair and motioned for Rhow to sit down on it.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Not on the chart. That chart shows only Naho Bay. We're out in the open ocean.IC (Lohkar)The yellowish cliffs of Ga-Wahi were visible to starboard as the sleek Infernavika made her journey across the waves. Lohkar could see smoke in the distance, and black outcrops instead of smooth sandstone: the coast of Ta-Wahi.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Fov"Long story short, my ship was raided, by a pirate known by the name of Raknar. And apparently he's on that ship." Fov said, pointing at the ship, which had started to move away from them. "Oh no! The ship!" he slapped his hand into his face. "So Brekan, are you coming or shall we stay here?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Fov"What are the chances of that happening?" Fov asked as he dangled the food in front of the rahi, sending them towards the ship at high speeds.MihaMiha flew towards the ship. "So... You wanted to know what happened?" she asked, turning towards the group that was with her.

IC:Fov"Exactly!" Fov exclaimed. "Chances are almost always reversed for us. What are the chances of normal people surviving what has happened to us? Almost a one in a million chance. But we have. That proves that since there's a one in a million chance we'll survive this, we will survive it!"

IC:Miha"Well, he was protecting me..." Miha said, grateful for the Toa's protection.Fov"Meh, either way we win." Fov responded with a shrug. "One way, we win. The other way it's impossible to loose."

IC: Havon, Mimira"Ya, I just wish you two hadn't gone off by yourselves, probably would have been better to plan out an attack instead of being so...spontaneous.""But spontaneous is fun!" Mimira blurted out. "Yes, I'm sure that's what Snelly thinks just about now." he said dryly.IC: SnellySnelly sneezed repeatedly. "aha! This can only mean one thing! My friends must be talking about me!"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Right. A good place to start up..." Kahua found an open space. "Ah, here we go. Now, we'll need a big, visible sign. And somewhere to put this..." He pulled out the Rahkshi head. "As proof that we can do our job. A table would be nice. And I'm not making it out of Iron Sand, that stuff takes energy to maintain."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Solaris nodded. Then he turned to Mip. "Find a signmaker, a carpenter, and a nail," he said."Why do I have to do the chores?" Mip whined."You are our apprentice," Solaris explained. "For as long as you bear that title, we will boss you around so that you will learn what we want you to do.""That doesn't sound fair," Mip grumbled. "Doesn't even make sense.""Just do it," Solaris sighed.Mip groaned, and walked into the market.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Kahua laughed. "You just made that up." He walked into the store and bought a few planks of wood from a Toa of Plantlife. He went and bought nails from a Toa of Iron. After that, he returned to Solaris without a word to Mip. He was going to enjoy the look on Mip's face when he found out he wasted his widgets. "All right, here we are." He made a hammer from Iron Sand and built up a reasonably stable table, and added some iron sand on top of the sign. He put the base of the sign on the ground, and put Iron Sand on the ground too. He made the Iron Sand on top of the sign attracted to that on the bottom, so that the sign went into the ground. "All done. Ah, Mip should be coming back now." He laughed.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Mip dragged himself through the marketplace with a sign under one arm, dragging a table behind him with the other, and a nail in his mouth. He got to the hut where Kahua and Solaris had set up shop and dropped everything."Son of a Brakas!" he yelled.Solaris smiled and said, "Sorry, no refunds."Mip grumbled and sat down on the floor."Mip.""Yeah?""We need chairs.""On it," he sighed, walking back to the marketplace.The Rel didn't like the characters that were hanging around in The Dripper. Oh well, people were people, and directions were directions. It sat at the bar and ordered a water.

IC: Zealokan, PayigesThe pair met up back at the Dripper, and sat down at a table with some drinks. 'So, you get all the posters on the north side?' Zealokan queried. 'All of them. Not a single bounty poster in sight,' Payiges said before sipping at her drink happily. 'Right, so now Knidia's safe from anyone with a craving for widgets. Hey, on my run through the southern half of Ga-Koro, I saw a ship out in the bay, looked like a rumble on deck. Care to check it out?' She didn't really want to, but she enjoyed that last taste of battle, and she'd be doing some good if the shipmates were pirates. She chuckled, and replied 'Ok, let's head.' The two Toa finished their drinks, and went out of the bar to the docks.A stray projectile nicked Zealokan's shoulder as they approached the ship. 'GAAAAH!!! Oooh, that stings!!' He collapsed to his knees in pain, and Payiges struggled to support him. 'Keep moving, unless you want to have your head taken off!' He nodded in agreement, and they dived into the ocean. The pair swam until they were pressed tight against the hull of the ship. 'Ok, we should be safe for the meantime.' He moved his hand up to Payiges' mouth, a signal to be silent. They climbed up onto the hull of the ship, and peeked over the side onto the deck. There, they saw surrounded by pirates, a very familiar face. 'Snelly?!' Zealokan whispered in shock. 'Pirates. Oh, joy,' The Toa of Lightning complained, whilst unsheathing her Shock Scimitars.OOC: Edited due to information given to me FROM THE FUTURE!!! (See post below)

OOC: I only just saw this. You can't swim to the Infernavika. We are several miles away from Ga-Koro.
OOC: I was given no indication of the distance of the Infernavika from Ga-Koro. Anyways, Zealokan is able to increase his speed by absorbing kinetic energy from his environment, and distribute it to people around him (i.e. Payiges). With all those waves around to absorb kinetics from, he should be able to catch up to the ship no problem.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC:Chimera got out of the boat, glad to be on dry land again."I'm not sure what to do next, but before we do lets rest at the inn for a bit. All this has been tiring."Kirhika followed Lost outside with Twiak."It seems they have gone off." She said. "Come, let us keep waiting for my acquaintance, I'm sure he'll be here eventually."

IC: Kahua considered getting the chairs too, but he wouldn't waste his widgets. Instead, he walked into a store, intending to prank Mip. He knocked the merchant out from behind with a mask-enhanced chop to the neck (due to the speed boost) and stood there. He switched his mask with the merchant's and hid his Iron Sand can. After that, he switched his armor with spare parts in the back and yelled "Carpenter here!" He would spill a bunch of Iron Sand on Mip's face when he came, then run away with all of his belongings, which he hid in his can. "Get your top of the line woodwork here!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:Fov"I know Brekan." Fov said, with a smile. "Trust me, if things go bad, I'll be the one dieing, not you."Miha"Yeah... But I wasn't sure if you guys were coming with us or what. Me and Snelly left, and after a few minutes of waiting in which nobody showed up, I assumed it was just me and him." The small Matoran grinned, they were close.

OOC:Wait, your gunner is named Doomslayer, and your weatherworker is named gunner? What?IC:Miha"We're in firing range." Miha warned the others. "Keep a watch out for oncoming disks."

OOC: No, my gunner is named Aki Rua Doomslayer and my quartermaster is called Gunner. :PI didn't name them :PIC (Lohkar)Lohkar took one hand off the wheel to draw a Zamor launcher.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Solaris stood far enough away to not seem suspicious, but close enough to watch Kahua.Mip walked up to the carpenter's stand."Um, I guess I'd like to have..." he did the math. "Four chairs." Hm, there was something familiar about that carpenter..."A water?" the barkeep asked The Rel. "You want water, you go outside."The Rel nodded. Sarcasm wasn't its strong suit. So, it went outside to the beach and began gulping down the water. Then, it went back inside and sat back at the bar."That was a bit salty," it stated. "I'll just have a juice."

"I need your help. Will you give it?""Uhhhuummm..." Tanuka glanced at Kalama who nodded. "In a loud confidant voice."Tanuka went stiff. "YES! YES I CAN HELP YOU!" She yelled.Kalama face palmed. "We'll work on that."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: The Captain saluted with an exaggerated swagger. "AYE CAP'N!" Firing again, he turned the kanoka launcher so it was tilting up as he trailed its projectiles through the sky to the right towards the group flying on gukkos. This time, they could not escape by flying above the disks coated in oil. "DIE, BIRDIES!"OOC: Essentially, the kanoka launcher is starting to tilt up as he fires. It is not pointing upwards any more than is necessary to land hits when he starts firing, however.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC:Is it wrong that when I imagine Miha and co dodging this, I think of the battle against the Subspace Gunship in SSBB?IC:MihaAngle dodged diagonally, heading down and left to avoid the disks. "Find the gunner's blind-spot!" Miha cried to her teammates.