Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Those mournful eyes, oh Mata Nui they were the worst, worst than anything Scurra could dream up. He sighed, he didn't expect to get pulled into this, but he should help them anyway. Besides he wasn't paying attention, so in someways it was technically his fault. Besides those eyes, there was only one way to make them stop. "I will carry your friend Nala for you." He replied as he kneeled ready to take Nala from Hotu with a smile. "Just lead the way and I will follow."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:Chimera picked up the tablet, unsure of what to say or do. he glanced at Black Mage, then back to the stone."This feels wrong." He said. "Still, we got what we came for ...I hope."He then turned it around in his hand, as they walked away from the hut he began to read... OOC:I'm going to take a guess that Macku gave them a grocery list by mistake.

IC:Fov"And if you had just asked him..." Fov said, walking over towards a random Matoran. "Hello there, I hate to bother you, but we are new to the Koro and need to give Dr. Zygad a message. Could you point us in the right direction?" The Matoran nodded, giving Fov the correct directions. "See?" he said, smiling smugly.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

ooc: Sorry I havent posted in a couple days. I've been gone a little. IC: Lantz responded to Knidia's question. "Well, you see, I've made an, ah, enemy or two over the years. Course, I reformed after I met the girl, but she knew about my past. Anyways, I though it best not to announce my true name to the entire bloody world. But either way, she would know that little display before was caused by me."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: "Hey" Lantz yelled. "What do you think you are doing?" He struggled against the liquid chains, but he could not break free. He had expended far too much energy in the show he put on before the ensuing fight. He resigned himself to be "taken in," whatever that meant, and wait and see if he couldn't use the circumstances to his advantage.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC It read: - Meat- Flour- Spices- Flower- Canteloupe- Wait, did I just put flour down twice... Chimera gripped the tiny tablet tablet in frustration, growling as he did, and only perchance did he continue reading. - Only the Pure in spirit can enter here- Pineapple- Gukkoberries- Sewing thread... The list went on.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC Turaga Nokama was genuinely surprised when a body was unceremoniously dumped in her hut after a round of knocking. "What... is the meaning of this?" She asked, finally formulating some words.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

OOC: Lucan isn't a very intelligent strategist. In fact, he CAN'T breathe in the box. XD IC: Lucan surfaced out of firing range of the boat. "I'm going to ask one more time." He yelled/screamed. "Truce, as in nore more fighting, and we both go separte ways, or i'm going to make sure i don't go down without taking more than a few with me."

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Dddduuuddde, I shot at you. How did you miss that?IC - Kiox - Sigh"He's obviously been driven insane by his loss. Not only does he think he is in a position to make deals, he thinks he can take us down, as well."The Toa of water turned his back to Lucan.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC Yasurek: Yasurek could see their enemy in the water, mentioning a truce or something. "If you wanted a truce, maybe you shouldn't have rammed us," He yelled out to Lucan. "And for someone who's floating in the water with no boat and a good chunk of your elemental abilities gone by the look of things, you aren't really in a position to be demanding anything. I suggest you get on your way."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC The turaga kept her face neutral, realizing the stakes of this accusation. As Judge, Jury, and Executioner it was her job to remain impartial yet it was her duty to protect her Koro. With a stern face she looked down. "Yes, witnesses are always required. And you, is this true?" she asked to Lantz.

IC - Kiox - Sending Lucan offTurning back, he pointed at Lucan. The waters swirled around him. He unleashed his irritation in a single strikesWell, a whirlpool, actually.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC "Before I pass judgement, pray tell, how would your destruction and threatening of lives coincide with saving this island?" Nokama ignored the sarcasm for now, knowing itwas only fair for him to tell his side of the story. OOC: *watches as Fanixe hands him more ammo*

IC(Agarin): "Don't be scared." Agarin said, sitting nex to Tanuka "I was frightened when I became a toa, too. I'm no fighter and thought I'd be forced to fight battles I'd never want to be part of. But I found out that didn't have to be the case. Now look at me, traveling the island and learning music of all kinds!" OOC: In case those of you onboard the Infervanika haven't noticed, Delarix is uncocious nd badly burned!

Edited by Toa the kid
1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

ooc: *takes the ammo and loads it* IC: "About, oh, a hundred years ago or so, the six Toa Mata arrived and did battle with Makuta. As is evident by our very conversation, they lost.Since then, little has changed for the citizens of Mata Nui. They have continually lived under threat of coming slavery and destruction by the darkness that is Makuta. And so I, and others, have asked ourselves "why?" Why does Makuta continue to reign, even when there has been a surge of Toa on the island?"The answer lies with you" Lantz said, pointing his finger at Nokama. He laid this accusation with no venom or hate, stating it as if fact."You and the turaga have done nothing to truly save the matoran of this island. That is why I attacked Ga Koro.Makuta won, but he must have done so at great cost, or he would have already enslaved every Matoran on the island. so he bides his time. But every ruler needs a people and land to rule. The attack on Ga Koro was meant to draw Makuta out. And when he does - well, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Arzanyos looked around, disinterested by the battle. His eyes came to rest upon the unconscious form of Delarix. Arzanyos walked over and, bending over, slapped Delarix to wake him up. "Come on Del, wake up. You're missin' all the fun. Oh and by the way, I don't think ya understaand how this works. When ya shoot a fireball, you're supposed to hit the other person, not yourself. That's how that goes."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC (Lohkar) Lohkar watched as the Toa was sucked into Kiox's whirlpool. "Show us 'ow fast you can swim," he called. "Off you go." He turned back to his crew. "Now that little scrap's over with, I think it's time we continued our voyage." He returned to the helm, unlocking the wheel, and set the ship back on course for Xa-Koro.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: FEAR Lei's adorable aura! XD IC: Lei beamed happily and tugged on Alrin's arm leading him in the direction they needed to go. "Great! Let's go!" ------- Tanuka cocked her head to the side. "You're a musician?" she asked. Spotting movement out of the corner of his eye, Kalama noticed the two missing Corporals hurrying though the crowd. One of them was leading a Toa of Ice by the hand in his direction. The Toa had Nala over his shoulder. "DOUBLE TIME IT SLACKERS!" He barked. When the two junior enlisted Marines finally stood rigidly before their Commander prepared to be dressed down, Kalama just stared at them. "Good. You made it. What took you so long?" He asked. "Sir! Nala was asleep out of reach Sir!" Hotu responded. "Out of reach?" "On the roof Sir!" Kalama shook his head. Nala was a strange one. He glanced at the Toa. "And who's this?" "Alrin Sir!" Lei said. "We ran into him on the way here and he offered to carry Nala Sir!" Kalama looked Alrin up and down. "You'll do. Huddle up Marines. You too Alrin. Nala needs to hear this." "Okay. Tokain here has a job for us. And by us I meant me but your XO has taken it upon herself to cut your leave short and make you accompany me. A mutual friend, and by that I mean someone who both Tokain and I know who has been a thorn in our sides before, has taken over a recent unearthed temple." "Supposedly it's the Suva of a Toa that didn't exist but was supposed to." Tanuka added. "Well look at that Tokain. Having her around is paying off already." Kalama chuckled. Tokain grinned. "Good. That means she'll be able to identify the really rare artifacts that need... liberatin'". "Who's the OpFor?" Juno chipped in. "The opposing force is one Lady Yorlonda." "Yorlonda? Oh now I'm glad I got pulled off leave." Nuraka cracked her knuckles. "She shorted me on some work I did to her private cruise boat. Now I see an opportunity to collect on the rest of that debt." "Ah told ye ye shouda' naught taken dat job!" Yuni said. "An oi was roight wern't oi? She stiff ya gud lass." "And now I'll take it out of her hide! With interest!" "Ladies please. I know some of us have beef with our false nobility. But the plan is simple. Get in, get the artifacts, get out, get paid. End of story." Kalama stretched. "Now if there are no questions?"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Alrin spent less then ten seconds thinking about it before speaking. "Just one question, would you mind if I helped?" The Toa of Ice asked. At least it would be something to do, instead of just wandering around aimlessly. Besides it sound like an interesting adventure, especially with these strange group of people. Of course Scurra growled mentally, feeling like he was being cheated of any fun and still angry about all the mental barriers that Alrin had put up.

Kalama regarded Alrin, shrugged, and said "I don't particularly care. Nala looks comfortable up there anyway and I'd rather she stay that way. Having a ticked ShadowWalker after me is not one of my more favorite experiences. Ever been through a temple before?"

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: I suggest those who read this briefly glance at Uarch's profile, as he is very different than most characters. IC: Uarch The waves crested around him, and Uarch surfaced. Many mistook him as a wild Rahi, some sort of blue hybrid between a shark, eel and ancient sea creature. The black streaks across his back seemed to pulse across the currents of the water, and he opened his sickly animalistic yellow eyes. Uarch used his elemental control over water to propel himself to the shore. At the same time, a giant wave from the sea crashed over him. When it passed, there was not a Rahi creature there, but a kneeling figure that looked vaguely like a Toa. He was pale blue with marine shoulderpads, breastplate, leg pads and mask. His mask was entirely featureless, and its function was only to hide his face. Yet through two eye slits you could still see his yellow eyes. He stood, and walked away from the sea and onto the shore. Devour. Consume, maim and kill. Vengeance. OOC: Open for interaction, if you can be found somewhere near the shore.

Edited by Vigor Mortis

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

Kalama saw Alrin shift as he noticed Nala and grinned. "Awww she likes you... or she's going to snap your neck in her sleep. But I think it's the former, just don't panic."

IC: "I hope to Mata Nui, it's the former cause I'm tryin not to." He strained out a smile, perhaps getting involved was a bad idea but there was no turning back. "So, when do we leave?" Alrin figured the quicker they got going the better, especially the fact that he had a mini assassin who was wrapped around his neck, did exactly make him feel calm.

"Well now that you've brought my Corporals. We can get started." He glanced back at Tanuka and Agarin. "Since you seem to getting all chummy with my Scholar I'm thinking I need to bring you along as well. It couldn't hurt. Having a few Toa along should be enough to keep mother from freaking out." "Nokama is going to freak regardless of what you do Kalama. She's at her wits end trying to keep us all safe and you going gallivanting off on wild adventures does not ease her nerves in the slightest." Kali accused the singular male resident as they led the group down towards the docks. "You're fussing just as much." "I'm your friend Kalama. I worry about you just as much as she does. We both lost you once after the Second Great raid and we're not keen on reliving that experience." Kalama grunted before the silence settled. "So is Macku still acting like a recluse?" Kali asked wanting to change the subject to something lighter not wanting to fight anymore. "Somewhat. Whatever happened at the Kini-Nui really got her spooked. You were at the battle Juno. Any ideas?" Juno shook her head. "We got there just in time. They'd already been fighting off Rahi for little under two weeks. After the Tarakava turned and fled from here, I was sent along with 9 Marines to the Kini-Nui to follow and report back. The battle we found was... well... rough. We lost 4 Marines. Good women, all of them. The Ussalry was in the thick of it. In any case we secured Macku and brought her home. She hasn't been right since. It's the worst case of Battleshock I've ever seen. We can only imagine what she saw." "What about that Le-Koroan that was with them when she left? He was cute!" Lei asked. Juno shrugged. "Supposedly something happened to the Chronicler. Takua wasn't it? The Cha-COD and mother were discussing it. It had something to do with him that caused Macku to act funny." Hotu added. "Surely you know something Kalama! They're keeping it among the higher ups and Nokama and you're her son for Pohatu's sake!" "Mother knows about as much as you do and she would have told me if she knew anything she thought I should know. She's not one to keep too many secrets. We all know that. She would have to have a REALLY good reason to keep something hidden." Kalama said stopping before one of the Marine Corps Fast Attack Cutters. "GKMC-7012. This is our boat." "You know I don't do sea travel well." "Quit your complaining and get in the boat Tokain."

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

IC: seeing nobody inside Nokama's hut, Akomne frowned. "Well, might as well go deal with it myself..." She muttered as she left the hut. IC: Ajax continued walking through the streets, looking for someone to ask about where he was. He continued walking until he was at a shore again. He suddenly noticed a strange figure riseing from the water.(Uarch) IC: Lucan was pulled under with a suprising amount of force. "Blub Blub." He said, forgeting he was unintelligable . Using his pillar he surfaced again, breathing hard. After recovering, he headed towards Ta-Koro, hoping for some fun.

pNNgXax.jpg