Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Gust (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"Ta-daaaa!" Gust said, pointing towards a large restaurant in central Ga-Koro that was home to a steady stream of people flowing in and out."Yeesh. Looks like we did come a bit late...worry not, love, I got this."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Gust (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)Gust used his Kakama and jetted over to the restaurant, leaving Jade to observe from a football field away. As she watched, he moved forward and cut to the front of the line with an "excuse me's," "pardon me's," and a "wow, that is a really cute baby, ma'am" before making his way up to the reservation guy and having a conversation with him. At one point, Gust pointed over to Jade, and the guy's eyes widened. The Toa of Air nodded and they talked a bit more before the reservations worker nodded his head and gestured for both of them to enter.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Pordal"It's all right," Pordal said to the shopkeeper. "All I need right now is some company and you're doing just fine at that. Karz, I just told a classified story and we don't even know each other's names. I'm Sergeant Pordal MacTavish. People call me Soap."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC(Gamelia and Jade)

The Ga-Matoran smiles at the one called "Soap" before replying,"Gamelia Auldron. Kind of an odd name, but I like it. I'm afraid I don't have any nicknames, so you'll just have to call me Gamelia.""You flatter a girl," Jade says to Gust with a smile. Karz, you're way too good for me...-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Pordal, Altal"I've heard stranger names," Pordal said, thinking back. "Gamelia, though, is very nice as it is."Lieutenant General Altal Shepherd wandered through the lilypad streets of Ga-Koro with a tablet in his hand. This is where the informant said he'd be. But where exactly was he?

IC(Gamelia and Jade)

"Okay," Jade replies as they take their seats. She flips through the menu, looking at the almost endless rows of meals to order. "What should we get?" she says, trying to make herself heard over the constant chatter coming from the other tables."Oh, thank you, Pordal," Gamelia replies, thinking it nicer to call the Toa by his real name than a lousy nickname. "So, Pordal, are you staying in Ga-Koro long? I'd...like to see you more than this one time," the Matoran says to Pordal, a hopeful smile on her face.-Mef Man

IC: Pordal, Altal"I can stay for as long as you need me," Pordal answered, getting ever closer to being able to crack a smile. "And I'd like to see you again as well."Altal grunted in frustration. Where was he? He peered into windows all over town until he came to one shop. He was talking to the shopkeeper. He'd let them finish up before coming in.

IC: Wraith - Ga-koro -"Well, I do not believe I'm afraid of anything at the moment. As for doing something courageous...that will be difficult to do when nothing dangerous seemed to be happening." Wraith said as he looked around the koro, everything seemed rather calm around the village. Except for the flying rock that was hurling toward Seventh, Wraith noticed it and pushed Seven out of the way, nearly getting hit by the rock himself. The rock slammed onto the ground. "Where...did that come from?" Wraith wondered, looking around.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Gamelia Auldron)

The Ga-Matoran smiles at the beings words. She was about to say something else when she noticed two eyes peering in at them."Looks like we have an eves dropper," she says in her country accent. The Matoran grabs a broom she kept nearby and walks toward the door. "Be right back..."-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)"At the risk of sounding like a philistine..." Gust mumbled, looking almost as if he'd been caught committing some kind of crime. "I'd kind of just like a burger and some fries."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Pordal, AltalPordal's attention snapped to the doorway."Are you Sergeant Pordal MacTavish of Team Winged Dagger?" Altal asked, walking in."Aye," Pordal answered, fully facing the Turaga."Your informant told me you'd be here," Altal said, gazing about the shop. "I'm Lieutenant General Altal Shepherd former MNMC, now MNA. When Quoren Zakhaev died, a new leader rose. Ozi Mekrof. I'm forming a team to stop him before he does something to this island that he'll regret. Oh, and for your actions on that bridge in Ko-Wahi, you've been promoted to Captain."Pordal blinked, shocked. He didn't know what to say."You have already proved yourself to become a part of my team," Altal went on. "Welcome to the 141st Task Force, Captain."Pordal shook the Turaga's hand."I'd like to fight against Ozi, I really would," he said. "But I just want to be left in peace for a while.""I understand," Altal said, a dark look crossing his face. "The war hasn't started just yet. When I need you, I'll come and get you."With a salute, he walked out of the shop.

IC(Gamelia Auldron and Jade)

"Same here," Jade says while handing the menu to the waiter. The Le-Matoran looked shocked at them ordering something that simple in a place so fine, but he wasn't about to start arguing with a Toa."Congratulations!" the Matoran says to Pordal, placing a hand on his arms. Her smile suddenly dropped as she asked,"But...does that mean you'll be put in harm's way again?"-Mef Man

IC: Pordal"Thank you," Pordal replied. "And yes, I'll be in extremely dangerous situations. But I'm a soldier; it's what we do."He looked at his right hand. When Altal shook it, he had handed over his captain rank insignia. He removed his sergeant armplate and replaced it with the captain. It looked just like Yerith's, only much newer."And I could've sworn we won that last war," he muttered to himself.

IC(Gamelia Auldron)

"Well, do me a favor when you leave, and try to stay alive," the Matoran says. She had just met the Toa, but he was already becoming a great friend. "Like I said, I'm a lonely girl and I don't want to be even lonelier," Gamelia adds, hinting that if Pordal died she would be torn apart.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC-Kalios:"That went faster than expected," Kalios noted, looking at his new house he had made entirely out of kelp and bamboo on the beach, the stalks that formed the walls of the house extending deep into the ground, the holes easily dug by use of his element. Heap everything back around the stops, quick blast of plasma, and boom! those things would never be torn out of their spots.All he had in manner of a door was kelp hanging down, but he had managed to make a roof using, again, bamboo and kelp, and this one would be nice and waterproof. He had set up windows, open-air, again with kelp hanging down as curtains, making sure to keep the sun out, and they were heavy enough that no wind would be able to blow them easily in.Kalios smiled, flopping down on the sand inside his newly-constructed home, which had yet to be furnished. Life was good already.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: PordalPordal looked about the shop, then remembered something. He felt around his satchel, checking if he still had the Iron disk Yerith had slid to him back on the bridge."You wouldn't happen to have a disk launcher anywhere, would you?" he asked.

IC: Pordal"It's all right," Pordal said. "I'd rather bug that General for a disk launcher than you."He thought for a moment about anything he might need. Hm, nothing, really."And of all places, I'd like to go to a bar right now," he said.

IC(Gamelia Auldron)

"Just down the road a ways," she says to Pordal as she walks outside of the shop. The Matoran takes the Toa's hand, a smile on her face as she does so. Gamelia didn't know how Pordal felt toward females, but she knew that she liked the Toa and wanted to get to know him very well.-Mef Man

IC: KraynKrayn yelped in surprise, writhing uncontrollably. It was a wonder he hadn't fallen off the bench.
IC: (Hari)After a few seconds of tickling the rather quiet De-Toa, she patted him on the leg and looked back out towards the ocean."So...um...what do you want to talk about? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I expended all of the topics I had on mind during the wedding ceremony." She said, looking off into the water. She got this feeling Naona would be a little upset with her, disappearing like they had. She could take another strike against her if it meant relaxing with a cute Toa.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg