Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Hari)"I like to garden." She smiled. "Back at my little old house in Po-Koro, I have a garden behind it. I grow various fruits and vegetables, use them as ingredients as well. I also like to dance, it's a lot of fun and keeps you in shape." She thought for a few seconds before opening her mouth again. "What do you like to do?

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Krayn"I dabble in music. I can play the guitar pretty well, and I'm not horrible at singing. And I read." Krayn shrugged. "I don't do much else. My social life is non-existent, and I work a lot."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Jade)

"I'm glad we just got a burger," Jade says to Gust. "With all of these weird names you can't tell if one's a steak or if one's a Matoran's head." A loud coughing sound came from a table with three Po-Matoran behind her. They quickly made their way toward the nearest restroom.-Mef Man

IC: (Hari)"Well I'd love to hear you play sometime, I bet you have a beautiful voice as well. Hmm, anything good I should read?" She smiled, though she frowned a bit when he said he had no social life. Though he basically made it abundantly clear that he was not well liked by some people. The idea that besides work he was just stuck alternating between work and playing music or reading."Well then, maybe you and I should hang out more often. I'm sure we can fix that whole social life situation rather easily." She said, turning back to Krayn.

IC: KraynKrayn smiled slightly, as he turned to look at Hari. "I think I'd like that." He didn't voice his suspicions that she wouldn't be able to change social life. "I think I would like that."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: (Hari)"Well I would definitely like it." She scooted a little closer to Krayn, one of her hands brushing against his, at first she quickly moved her hand away, before ignoring that feeling and placing her hand back onto his. "Heck of a first date, huh?" She smiled, leaning in close.OOC: Actually this would be the best time for someone like Naona to come flying out of nowhere. I'd prefer Naona really.

OOC: Shadow, do you think healing like in the mask of light movie would work here? I know it was Gali Nuva doing the healing, but still...it was strong enough to rid Tahu of Antidermis infection or whatever that was.IC:Agni quickly whirled around and stepped away from the group. For a second it might have looked like he was turning his back on Kuyre, but the Toa of fire instead rushed up to the ferryman, seizing him by the shoulders. "Get us to the village as fast as you can. I don't care if there is no empty spot at the pier, if you have to, just beach the boat, the guard will pay for damages. Now, hurry!" he ordered. The stout Matoran didn't like being bossed around, understandably, but Agni didn't care. He was in full soldier mode again, his training taking over. First the Matoran, then the men next to you and somewhere down the line was room for your own emotions. Jaller had drilled it into them, time after time. Without pause, he turned around, and made his way back to where the still sleeping Telric was tied up. Agni roughly propped the evil Toa upright into a sitting position. "What are you doing?" one of the freed slaves asked from where they sat. Agni didn't even look at them as he replied: "My friend is dying. He wasn't before we got to the mansion, he is now, so I know where it came from and what it is. And the dirtbag is going to tell me."---------------------------Kehua sighed. "That's exactly what I thought. That's why spent the last week or so making camp at the foot of the great temple. Maybe everybody goes there once, but nobody did while I was there. If it is such a landmark, one of my brothers probably would have showed up in a weeks time, don't you think? I thought looking in some of the other villages might turn out more successful."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: I actually would prefer it to be Hari who gets it but that won't happen unfortunately. This is going to cause that mama bear meter to explode.IC: (Hari)"Yeah...um...well-I." Hari stuttered, her face drawing closer to Krayn's. Suddenly she jumped a bit foward, her lips landing a blow on Krayn's cheek. Red as a Toa of Fire blushing she looked away for a second and looked back, with a nervous smile on her face. She couldn't believe she did that, but the guy did earn it, at least that one little kiss, and it felt right, a lot more right than any other time she had done that. It felt all mechanical those other times, like it was just something she did. Now, now it felt it actually mattered.IC: Telric"What do you want, Piraka?" The Toa of Lightning asked groggily and with as much venom as he could muster. He gathered up some spit in his mouth, before spitting directly at the Toa of Fire's face. "You won, woohoo...so come to gloat?"

IC: Angelus (Inn, Ga-Koro)"I'm gonna go hit the wedding," said Angel. "Listen, I know you want to go, but the Bearers are planning to crash it, and if they see you, they're gonna know you know what's up. So just...stay here. Please. For Tuara's sake and for Ema's."He threw on his jacket and glove and began to move towards the beach...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: VranaThe Avian just ignored all of the people around him, talking about some wedding, or romance, or whatever. It was something that drew no attention from him. There was too much of a distraction, too much going on in the village. It was a nuisance, so many beings doing nothing of importance except going to a marriage, likely only for the free food often provided at them. He couldn't care less.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Vrana"Why would I be? This place is noisy and irritating..." The Avian remarked, staring in disgust at some of the people in the village. "Makes you wonder why they can't all just go jump into the ocean and drown..." He remarked irritatedly. "And I need nothing..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Iris grinned under his cloak.Tillian had a nice, neat wedding. Good wine. He approved. He had watched the ceremony from the fringe of the crowd, just as the other Bearers had. The others were all decked in trench coats and hats to hide their identities. They would all attack on Iris' signal.They were scattered throughout the crowd, ready. Iris had been waiting for a few minutes, he wanted to see the look on their faces. He wanted it to be perfect. And he guessed this was as close as it would get. He raised an arm, and blasted a nearby Guard with lightning, killing him almost instantly. The smell if sizzling flesh filled the air. The signal had been given.Iris tore off his cloak, and grinned.IC: KraynKrayn was saved from responding by the sound of screaming. His face hardening, he tackled Hari to the ground. "Stay quiet." He hissed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Wedding GroundsTank reached up to Iris in an effort to stop him from his assault. He had been trying to convince the group to leave the wedding as it was. Tank was knocked back by Iris who was about the same size as Utu. Iris however, was not afraid to strike Tank down.Kearrstrun reached down and pulled Tank out of the way, preparing to intervene if Bearer life was close to being lost. Tuara's figure stepped into view in front of them. She just smiled at the two and stepped away, prepared to watch her larger self's back.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dalia:The Mark-Bearer of Pleasure stood back from the starting fight, watching with little interest. She was more intent on leaving, or arriving earlier. A shame her mark was pleasure, and not something like pain or fear. Then she wouldn't be as weak and would never get pulled on stunts like these. She just wasn't made for that. Instead, she went off to see if there were any couples around, who weren't aware of the arrival of the Mark-Bearers.

IC: (Hari)Hari wanted to speak, want to ask what was happening, but as she heard screams tearing through the night, it could be only one thing. Someone was attacking the wedding, but who and why? Was it all those people Krayn had been talking about. If so maybe this was a chance to stop them. She wanted to help, but she couldn't budge underneath Krayn's weight."They need our help!" Hari whispered, her eyes were a lit with fear, but there was also a glint of anger. Anger that such a beautiful night had been ruined. Anger that she could hear screams as something tore through the crowds at the wedding.

IC: Angel (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Angel dropped down to observe the chaos as he drew his sword and began to look for a target: the Mark Bearer fighter scanned the crowd and caught sight of Emarosa--Just in time to see her get hit by a stray bolt of Iris's lightning, just above the heartlight. Angel saw her beautiful face flicker in shock and turn, and as he stared, cold and numb, she mouthed his name before stumbling back against a tree and laying unconscious. Her heartlight pulsed weakly, her face was cold and still; she was knocked out cold and probably at the point of death, and as Angelus turned away, he caught sight of Tuara's body, laughing wildly, and then her big brother in Jikal's body, and one thought came to his mind. It emerged in a scream, vicious, tearful, and hateful, as Angel replayed the sight of Ema thudding against the tree."IRIS! he screamed, moving forward and closing the distance between them rapidly as he jumped into the air and swung a roundhouse towards Iris's face, no matter who may have been hurt in the process...-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayn"I know. But we need to lay low, and not attract too much attention to ourselves." Krayn replied, as he reached down to his ankle, and drew a knife from under his pant leg.IC: IrisIris jumped back, barely avoiding the kick. "Hello, Angelus. How are you?" His Mark glowed evilly.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Praggos:Before Tillian, Emotia, and friends, Praggos walked up, a glass of deep red wine in his hands, a happy smile on his face."Reaver," he said, nodding his head slightly at the Toa of Air. "Were you the one who picked out Emotia's dress? That was absolutely beautiful, you did well." He then turned to Tillian, bowing fully to the Toa of Gravity."Congratulations on your new status, Commander," he said to the Toa. "May you have a long, happy marriage ahead of you...Now, I'm not certain that will happen, but we can always hope, can't we?"OOC: Yep. Praggos being Praggos.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Angel (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Angel screamed and snapped his fingers, creating a huge cage of fire that enveloped the two and kept anyone from leaving."I...you...I'll kill you..." he snarled, unable to even form a coherent sentence. All he wanted to do was fight: every sense was honed and sharpened to a hair trigger, and he could almost feel every step that was taking place around the cage.IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Skyra, Cipher, you two help me out here," said Tillian, plucking his Rahkshi staff from underneath the punch table. "Everyone else, fall back to the house."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SalamanderSalamander woke up to the sound of the ocean, the calls of the many sea birds that lived near the village ringing in his ears. It took him a moment to remember where he was. After everything that happened the day before, he had spent nearly an hour trying to find a cheap place to spend the night. Eventually he had found a small inn on the outskirts of Ga-Koro, but by that time he was half-asleep and barely able to walk.Apparently he had managed to make it to his room, though. That was good. Sleeping in the hallway after paying for a room would have been an absurd waste of money.Salamander stood up and walked over to the small window that adorned the otherwise-featureless walls. He glanced outside just long enough to decide that with the ocean, sky, and Ga-Matoran, the view had far too much blue in it.Ah, right. There's something I'm supposed to retrieve. Better get to work on that, huh?Salamander grabbed his coat and, after making sure that all of his possessions were still inside of it, exited the inn. It only took him a few minutes of flying to reach his destination, but Salamander needing nearly half an hour to get past the front door did an excellent job reducing the extra time that gave him and then some. When Salamander finally managed to duplicate the technique he had seen used to unlock the door, the sun had already risen high into the sky.Grumbling about having to be the errand boy, Salamander traipsed through the tunnels. He kept a wary eye out for any stray Rahi that might think he would make for a nutritious lunch, but just as before none approached him. He entered the "main" room and looked upon the heavy metal object he had been tasked with retrieving, his dislike for his job increasing exponentially. OOC: Haha. Next post will be him completing the delivery, or whatever it is that he is supposed to be doing.

Lacertus

IC: Dalia:Dalia unfortunately ran into Krayn and Hari, "Oh... Erm... I'm just going to walk the other way..."She started to walk away awkwardly, seeing Krayn with the knife. Iris, the freak, doing who-knows-what. She was tired of all the MBs being psychopaths and murders and she being the only weak one there. She also hoped that Krayn and Hari wouldn't notice her Mark upon her shoulder...

IC: [Rynekk Simul] - Ga-Wahi Shore, Casa JuturnaRynekk rolled his eyes at his companion's drink choice, but remained silent on the subject. Instead, he began on his own drink, taking a few careful sips in order to avoid getting too drunk, and having Naona beat him like she had with Wadtel.Glancing over at the Toa of Air, Rynekk raised his glass, "Cheers, to a beautiful marriage, then."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Angelus (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Shut up," he growled. "You just...she was innocent. She's never lifted a weapon in her life, you sick piece of--"A yell from Tillian blocked out the rest of his slur. Angel didn't care. Tillian didn't matter. None of these Marks mattered, and he would murder anyone who dared stand up for these sociopaths after attacking a wedding in the fashion they had. Not even "Tuara" was safe from his fury at the current moment. He merely moved forward, drawing his sword and going for a cut to Iris's ribs.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Zodir:In front of Dalia a Toa stumbled out, obviously drunk-as was noticed when he fell promptly into the sand. He rolled over, putting a hand to his forehead, no doubt having a headache already, before he noticed Dalia."Hullo," he said. "What's with all the screaming back there?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Wedding GroundsAnd Angelus would feel a few extra steps.These steps would follow the sound of Tuara rolling past the walls of flame. She cracked her neck and smiled again, looking forward to the psychological battle that would occur simply because of her presence."What's the matter Angel? I didn't know you cared so much for Ema.""Give me my staff.""What?"Tank looked to Kearrstrun with a bloody nose, "Give me the staff!" Kearrstrun dashed over and placed the staff in Tank's hands, helping him to his feet. A thought that scared him crossed his mind.He wished Utu was there.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: (Hari)Hari didn't know what to do. With Krayn pinning her to the ground, there was nowhere she could really go. She had to wait, tears welling up in her eyes as she heard screams and cries of pain echoing through the night. All she could do was lay there as people on the guard, friends and aquaintances were being slaughtered. Now the fact that she did not bring her weapons was really eating away at her, all she had was her powers to defend herself and perhaps Krayn, but they were out here, alone. Or apparently not so. It seemed as another female had come upon them.

IC: IrisIris caught the attack with one of the knives in his belt. With the other hand, he drew his broadsword. He grinned at Tuara. "Hello, me."IC: Krayn"Stop moving." Krayn growled, as he stood. "If you know what's good for you, stay right there."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Angelus (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Angel's internal organs melted and died, leaving him a cold, emotionless shell as he stared at what was once the girl of his dreams. He felt nothing that could be considered affection for that body anymore: as far as he knew, the Tuara that he'd known, fought with, and loved - yes, loved - was long dead, squashed inside her own consciousness."Him first," he said coldly, superheating the chains that hung from his glove and whipping her across the face with them. "Then you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dalia:Dalia froze like she was told, just now realizing her slip, "Ah... I'm on your side? Can you trust me on this please? I'm harmless, I'm usually running from the others! It wasn't my idea to come here! I just wanted to feed, I haven't fed on such pleasure in what could be a week... Do you know how awful that is for me? A whole week? I'm lucky to have made it this week, next thing I know I'll get crushed, stabbed, burnt, eaten, or who knows what by the others, and nobody would care, because I'm with them. Just a innocent person at the wrong place and the wrong time."