Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Krayn"You're a menace to society. That's what you are." Krayn said, coldly. "Turn around, and walk toward me."He looked at Zodir. "I'll deal with you in a minute."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Zodir:"Bloody...You're making me get up on my own, aren't you?" Zodir, using his staff, barely managed to get himself up and over to Krayn."Look at her! She's running off from all the other Mark Bearers, obviously she doesn't want to fight-and listen to what she said about pleasure. She won't get much of it here-if anything, she's likely to end up weaker and weaker."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Reik - HospitalReik sat, his head in his hands. He was in the waiting room- they weren't initially going to let him in -and he was terrified of what might happen. She hadn't even gotten the chance to answer him.Five minutes earlier..."Ema, I know I just met you, but I need to tell you something. Emarosa, I love you. Do you love me?" Even as he finished his sentence, a lightning bolt struck her in the chest. She fell. He tried to catch her. She was dying. The world was a blur as he rushed her to the hospital.Now...The bolt had nearly hit him. Why hadn't it hit him? He wished it would've hit him. Now, he didn't even know if she wouldn't survive. It was his fault. He should've stopped the bolt."Can I see her now?""Not yet, sir. She's still unconscious. We'll tell you when she's awake."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Wadtel): Wadtel picked up another margarita to drink when the screaming started. He jumped and dumped his drink down his suit. Wadtel was done crying. His suit was trashed, his two favorite people were marrying and now a beautiful wedding was being ruined. Wadtel snapped his fingers and his mask glowed. He wasn't sure who was the enemy, but he didn't care right now. A pair of Rahkshi, illusions, but still terrifying, dropped out of the sky.OOC: Never mess with an angry, flamboyant Toa of Air.

WIP

IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Wait!" said Cipher, giving her the bouquet with an odd look, looking both slightly dumbfounded at the sudden commotion and angry at the fact that the ceremony had been interrupted. "Don't forget your flowers." -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Yeah," he said. "We need to keep as many friendly Mark Bearers out of their hands as possible. And hey--thanks."After clapping Praggos and Cipher on the shoulders, hugging Reaver momentarily, and kissing Emotia firmly, he ran off to go find Krayn.IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)The martial artist, meanwhile, turned to engage the Bearers and caught sight of one in particular who looked open, though he remained on his guard. These people were definitely dangerous...-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Don't mind at all.IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia wanted to stay with Tillian and help fight, she was certainly capable...but she knew that her being in danger would be too distracting for Tillian, so she went with Reaver inside. I was really really ticked now. "IRIS!" I yelled. My mark was glowing plenty from the fear that was coming from many of the guests, majority of who were most likely fleeing the scene. I put two fingers in my mouth and let out a sharp whistle. Destiny, my Kahu, make a sharp cry in response, she immediately went soaring into the sky. I pulled out a Katana and went into a defensive stance. I stood Cipher. Havon was still walking back toward Casa Juturna, carrying the unconcious Miha. He heard screams and cries in the distance. "Oh karz..." He placed Miha down on the beach. "I'll be back for you Miha." He then took to the sky and flew toward the battle, his firesword in his hand.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel sat by the window, anxiously waiting. Then he saw them- the figure of Reik carrying Ema in his arms, running down the street toward the hospital. Agzinel stood up, grabbed his axe, and with an angry shout mixed with a sob he began smashing everything in the room- the bed, the dressers, everything. He was very, very angry at himself and everyone. I knew this was going to happen, he thought as he was smashing stuff, tears streaming down his face. I knew it.OOC: I guess that's what happens when you look out the window and see the love of your life being carried to the hospital by the guy you hate most. :P

IC: ReaverOnce Emotia was inside, she gave her the bouquet of flowers a remorseful look, before slamming the door of Casa Juturna shut, ripping an plank out of the wall, and barricading the door with it so that she could not be followed. She ran back to the site of the wedding, Talons at the ready.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC - Yuru - WeddingYuru seemed to materialize from a hedge, the plants moving aside for him."Hate to tell you guys, but it's time to go green."The wedding turned battlefield was covered in plants, and those that existed went into frenzy. The bouquet seemed to be sentient as it attacked its holder. Poisonous plants sprouted in the wine, making it furiously lethal. He was risen up upon a pillar made up of a tree trunk. Vines raged at Dalia, who was, in Yuru's eyes, a traitor. Those that were knocked away or destroyed were replaced.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: He's Cipher's, boys.IC: Cipher (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Cipher came bounding out of nowhere, jumping onto the tree-pillar and scaling it in about five seconds flat before popping up behind Yuru."'Fraid I can't let you do that, glowstick," the martial artist deadpanned, pulling himself to his feet. "We haven't even gotten to cut the cake yet."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Why was it the moment I was making that reply I had to be ninjaed?IC: (Hari)Hari's vines slithered up the pillar, striking out at Yuru's legs. Maybe she could throw the guy off balance. This new guy wasn't going to hurt an innocent person, not on her watch. Even if that person was a freak of nature. She would rather give that person the benefit of the doubt."Back off." Hari growled, to the other Toa of Plant Life.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC-Praggos:Praggos looked at the barricaded door from where he was still outside, and at his wine, which Yuru had just decided to render poisonous, dumping it out with an annoyed sigh, and walking back over to Tillian."Nevermind, it looks like I'm stuck out here. Where exactly did you buy that wine?" he asked the struggling Toa of Gravity.IC-Zodir:"Now, this aint fair," Zodir complained. "I'm drunk, and now I'm going to have to fight." He batted aside plants that came near him.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: KraynKrayn would have answered, but he had to lunge and slice to keep the vines from killing Dalia. He tried to block them, but was promptly thrown back, landing in a heap at Hari's feet. He stood, groaning.If only he hadn't taken off most of his weapons.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -"Reaver!" Emotia yelled, but it was too late, she'd barricaded the door and left Emotia inside. Emotia sighed, and silently prayed Reaver would be alright. She then turned toward Praggos. Emotia looked around for something she could use as a weapon, she ended up tearing out a pipe from under the sink. "Yeah...this will work."

Edited by King Snelly

IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Wedding Grounds"Me me me.""You."Tuara turned and ducked down past Tank's staff which came swinging at her head. She scrambled to move from him, but his Mark was glowing, feeding off his pain. He slammed his hand down and grabbed the Toa of fire's leg, pulling her closer to him. He brought up his staff, about to bring it down when she went limp just for a moment. When her eyes opened again, Tuara was there. Tank was knocked off his feet by a gust of wind.She scrambled to escape Tank's hold who let go, looking around the area fearfully just to see a smile on Jikal's face. Tank dropped to the ground as Tuara got to her feet sprinting at Angelus.Tuara screamed to the Toa of fire before her, not caring whether or not he would strike her down, "Angelus! Run!"Tank's eyes opened. He was in a black room with the form of Iris before him. He wasn't really sure what to do so he just spoke to the form."Hello.""Go!"

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Angelus (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"That's it, I--"Angel stopped as he was about to cut down Tuara, seeing that both of her eyes were a deep, beautiful red. His mind clicked, and he realized that he had been wrong. Tuara was still alive. And now she was free."No!" he yelled, grabbing onto her. "I am not going without you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -It seems sending a blast of air at Tuara had ended up being less than helpful, somehow Tuara had regained control of her mind and now Tank was unconscious. "Huh." I looked over at Jikal/Iris, "Well, I guess I can try again." I created a mini-cyclone around him to disorent him as I charge at him with my katana. Sorry Jikal...this might hurt...

IC - Yuru - WeddingYuru flipped back, landing on the ground behind Cipher. Hari's vines had been knocked away by the powerful elementalist's own. He jammed his sword up at Cipher."Not so fast, Tinkerbell."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Yuru - Wedding It seemed that he already had, however. He had thrown the sword to reach Cipher, up high on the pillar."I don't take recommendations from trash like you."He whirled around, gripping the staff and attempting to pull it from her hands. Increasing his incredible strength was his mark, ehich had been bolstered by Iris's many kills and attacks.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Yuru - WeddingYuru claimed the staff, flipping it in his hands as he brought up his legs to block some of her kicks. Though many hit, they were more or less ineffective in his mark-enhanced state. He fought back with a kick of his own, as strong as a Pakari. It was fluidly followed by a punch of the same power, ended with a slam from Naona's staff.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Arzanyos stood on the deck of the Inferikavika, watching what appeared to be either a massive brawl or a wedding. "Interesting show, wouldn't you say?" He said, addressing the question to no one in particular, but probably to Raknar, who most likely wasn't doing anything important and as such had time to talk. After all, He was the ship's captain. Why would he be doing anything? Or so went Arzanyos' train of thought.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: [Naona]Naona sped backwards, her enhanced speed allowing her to avoid the first two attacks, but not the staff strike. It slammed into her arms, causing her entire body to shake from the blow. She winced in pain as she slid back. It seemed as if she had underestimated her opponent's strength. Letting go of her staff had also been a stupid move, so she would have to make do without a weapon ...Her mask activated once more, and from her pockets, she began to rapidly throw pieces of paper at the other being, hoping that the now faster-moving objects could give Yuru papercuts.

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ga-Wahi)"Real question, mate, is why anyone'd wanna get married in the first place," I said, dropping the ashes from my cig into the bay. "Want a smoke?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME