Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Wraith - Ga-Wahi -"Are you gonna be singing the entire trip?" Wraith asked. IC: Xxeth - Infernavika -Now Xxeth had been watching the wedding from the ship for a while, he'd regained much of his memory back, most importantly, the hate for his brother, Skyra. "Capt..." He spoke up suddenly. "You realize that my brother and his friends were responsible for taking the Turaga back right? We could kill them..."

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Arzanyos shrugged, accepting the cigar. "Well Cap'n, sometimes you just aren't thinking straight. And if there's girls involved, it gets worse. That's why you need friends; to stop you from doing crazy things like getting married." Just then, Xxeth spoke up. Arzanyos turned a quick glance towards him. "Now, when half the guests are armed Toa? I don't like those odds."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC-Grochi:Grochi walked out on deck, remarkably better, now that he had gotten some rest, giving everybody on deck a cheerful hello as he proceeded to see what everybody was watching, and his smile grew deeper."Ah, a wedding. Wonderful." He started laughing."Especially when armed men and women decide to crash the party."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Yuru - WeddingYuru batted away some of the paper, though a fair share slipped their way past his guard, making miniscule but agonizing cuts."Inventive. So resourceful, and so strong. So quick. It's a shame to have to beat you down, but since I don't think you'll surrender and you don't seem like the type to defect... I will."He leapt forward, swinging the staff down viciously from above, which flowed into a slam for the head and a subsequent attack at the hip. He punched at her shoulder, followed by a kick at the knee and an elbow at the neck.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [Naona]Naona dived underneath the leap and staff attack, grabbing onto it and flipping herself over Yuru, landing behind him. She quickly batted away the shoulder attack, wincing at the strength that came with the blow. The kick was countered by her own, shaking her body once more, and she was barely able to catch the elbow in time.Her mask activated, and she let go of the other being, speeding back. The Toa of Stone then shot forward, sending another flurry of kicks at Yuru.

IC - Yuru - Wedding Yuru blocked a few kicks, though one caught the inner part of arm, sending a sting through his upper body. He caught one kick, however, and slammed his hand down at the knee, trying to break it by shattering the kneecap and pressing the leg at an unnatural angle.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Yuru - WeddingYuru, however, remained planted. He refused to be flipped into the water, gripping her hand and attempting to slam Naona to the ground.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tuara - Ga-Wahi - Wedding GroundsTuara shook her head and gave Angelus a shove before her eyes widened, suddenly realizing what needed to happen."You've got some interesting things in here.""How did you-""You lack the barrier the others have.""Barrier? I don't-""Hold on while I poke around here for a minute.""I need you to kill me."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: LasiniaLasinia hummed the 'Mission Impossible' tune as she sneaked around the combat, stealthily heading towards the table where all the food was located. As a hysterical being ran past, she quickly ducked under a table, and poked her head out, scanning the area. It seemed as if nobody had noticed her just yet. She quickly began to roll over towards the food, making sure not to get run over on the way.The Lightning Toa grinned as she carefully began to transfer the food to her sack.IC: [Naona]Naona spun back once more, letting go of Yuru and flipping back onto her feet. It seemed as if it would be impossible to take on the Mark Bearer unless she found out the other being's weakness. Her mind quickly went back to the time she had encountered Tank. From what information she had gleaned, it seemed as if a lack of the emotion the Mark represented would weaken the bearer.So basically, for her, the hard part was to find out what emotion Yuru represented.The Toa of Stone concentrated, and a massive rock shot towards the other being.

IC: Tuara - Ga-Koro - Wedding Grounds"What have we got here?""Iris needs to be stopped, and right now, the only reason he's doing this, is because I'm alive!""Your mind is like a file folder.""What?""If I'm dead, he can't continue.""Kearrstrun lied.""About what?""I can see your memories.""What!? What do you see?!""You need Iris gone; you need me gone.""Everything.""Iris! What did Kearrstrun lie about?!""You made the Marks. You're Arekule.""Do it! Do it before he comes back!"

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: LasiniaLasinia began to quickly move back to the ship, having taken most of the food on the table, along with the wedding cake, which was balancing precariously on her head. The only way she could fail her mission was if someone intercepted her. Dropping the cake would be impossible, for if there was something the Toa of Lightning was good at, it was doing everything she wanted to do with ease.She looked over the small area of water that separated her from the ship, and began to run a few calculations in her mind on how far she would have to go in order to make it to the ship safely. An idea quickly popped into her head, and she promptly ran off towards another part of the beach.A few minutes later, Lasinia was holding the cake and sack of food above the water as she slowly floated towards the Infernavika in a swim tube.

OOC: Oohhh, I like where the battle is going. I have no idea what the location is like, but the drama is quite delicious. ;)IC:"I couldn't care less about a piece of dung like you," Agni snarled at the Toa of Lightning, seizing him by the jaw with one hand. He pressed his fingers and thumb painfully into Telric's side, maintaining eye-contact. "What kind of sickness is this? He got it from your house, so I thought I'd ask the resident scumbag. So what is this?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: A dark shadow floated a bit behind Raknar and Arzanyos. It didn't move or produce a noise, almost fading into the background.But the hatches in which cannon hid had been opened and the guns rolled out. The ballistae that had appeared over the last few days sat next to barrels filled with enormous barbed bolts. And at this moment, all the cannon were fully loaded.The cloak turned to Verak nearby. Letting her gaze announce presence to the Ve-Toa, Zmija waited for a second before gliding over to the stringless ballistae and nodding. One gloved hand vaguely gesticulated to point out the lack of string.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: LasiniaSeveral seconds later, Lasinia arrived at the side of the ship, her swimming tube having carried her over. Her mask activated, and she shot up into the air, landing gracefully on the deck."Tada~!" she said cheerfully, setting down the intact wedding cake on a nearby table, along with a sack of other foodstuffs. "Mission accomplished~!"

IC: DehkazThe Toa of Magnetism wasn't one to run from a fight, ever. Dehkaz had stood back and observed the fight between Yuru and Naona.Seeing an opportunity, he took it. Creating a magnetic field around the Toa of Plantlife, he forcefully directed the Mark Bearer up and into the air, straight towards the massive rock Naona had summoned.IC: OnuzekWith a massive roar, a gigantic Toa of Gravity landed in the center of the battle, having used both his Pakari and element to leap such a distance.Someone interupt Emotia Tillian wedding. Someone hurt Onuzek's friends. Onuzek hurt them.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Ok." He closed his eyes. "No more thoughts. Just clear, calm emptyness. No giant boulders about to whack people. Just me and...well, my empty head. No clouds, rocks, random thoughts, Muaka, Ussals, food, seizures, or anything on my mind!" He smiled. "Oh. Wait. Agh."

Pk57sNJ.jpg