Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dekuna entered the small room just behind Tegam and Amakav, to find that Havon was out cold, presumably recovering from his injuries. So as not to disturb the leader's rest, he conjured a field of silence around Havon's head so that the team's presence would not wake him before he was ready. He looked like he really needed his sleep.

ppg2.png

IC: [Lux Saran](Lily-Pad - Sparring with Hakilve)Lux returned the grin, "Thanks, man."Hauling himself back onto the lily-pad, the Matoran drew Delta's old sword, noting how strange it felt in his hand. It was shorter and lighter than he was used to, only being a one-hander. But it would work until he got back to his old claymore."Shall we continue?"IC: [Gunner](Infernavika - Hunting Mark Bearers)As Skyra and Onuzek flew away from the ship, a small idea began forming in my mind."DOOMIE!" I bellowed, "I want this ship following Skyra and Onuzek, NOW! Perkahn, start loading the disk launchers, and everyone else, TO YOUR STATIONS!"A sly grin formed across my face, "Today, ladies and gents, we're hunting some Mark Bearers!"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Hakilve"If you're feeling up to it," the Toa of Stone said, returning to his spot on the edge of the lily pad, the plant shifting with the change in weight. Hakilve brought his sword up about halfway, ready to both block and attack, and bent his knees slightly to acount for the shifting surface.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Cael)Cael packed the last of her supplies into her bag and slung it over her shoulder. Today would be another long day of caring for patients, mostly victims of the Tarakava attack that had taken place a few days ago. But, first, the Toa of Water was going to check up on Joske Nimil, the Matoran who had taken a Tarakava's blow to the chest.She stepped out into the bright sunshine. The ocean sparkled underneath a cloudless sky as the healer began the walk across the village to Hahli's house.Joske had first been received at the hospital, and had himself received the best care possible. After patching him up, however, the bed he had been using had been needed for other victims of the attack. His condition stabilized, he had been moved to the hut of one of the Ga-Matoran, Hahli, a Matoran Cael knew to be kind and gentle.That didn't mean he was fully healed. Patients had been moved into huts all over the Koro as doctors and healers struggled to find room for the injured. Ga-Koro had been turned into one enormous hospital as the villagers cared for their neighbours and friends.That also meant a lot of house calls.After a few minutes of walking, Cael came into sight of Hahli's house. As she approached, she noticed a white figure was standing outside, whom the healer recognized as Rit, the Toa of Ice who had helped save Joske's life.

Kale Ironshaper- Darksea innIC: "Crusty eh?" Said kale, as he pulled out a chair and sat down in it. "I suppose I have had enough seaspray to salt a week or so of Maha meat. I must say I prefer land though. More people and things to do." He turned waved the waiter over and ordered a bula juice. He found that to be the one non-alcoholic drink that most establishments carried. He had not touched an alcoholic beverage since joining the Song.He turned back to Four and said "Welcome to the ship Four. My full name is Kale Ironshaper although, as you can guess, nobody uses my last name. I'm the quartermaster aboard the Fowardi so if you need anything just let me know." He paused as the waiter came back with his drink."What position are you taking?" He asked, taking a sip of the red juice.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: (The Infernavika)The smile on Gunner's face proved infective. Perkahn almost took a step down below deck to load the disk launchers, but then an idea struck him. He turned on his heel and darted towards Gunner."Here's an idea. That guy; the Mark Bearer Skyra and Onuzek are gunning after. Before the two get themselves killed... do I have permission to interfere? I've seen how he fights, at Tillian Juturna's wedding. It wasn't a nice sight to see."

IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -I had been noticing how sloppy Dorian's blows had been, obviously he was trying to trip me up. And then he suddenly changed form and went for a my crown meridian pressure point, or just under my bloody chin.I knew my back would hurt in the morning as I pulled back and watched the club miss me by a centimeter. Before he could make another strike at me I blindly sent a blast of wind in his direction to give me enough time to recover. "Dude, what you and I think of as an adventure is totally different. What are you trying to do? Make me think we're alike or something? Cause that would be wayyyyyy too cliche, and makes me want to throw up." I then leaped at Dorian, bringing my katana down at him furiously.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Oh, of course not," I said with fake hastiness, sidestepping Skyra and watching as he soared right through the air where I was standing and stabbed his katana into hard ground: as he focused on pulling it out, I slid forward like a snake and took his ankles out from under him with a kick, sending him hurtling to the ground. "The crucial difference between us is that you're fighting for idealism and I for impulse. Primalness, Skyra, is something you lack, and that's why in the end, you'll always lose."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Praggos:Meanwhile, as Dorian and Skyra fought, Praggos was laying down at a beach, a towel spread on the ground to prevent him from getting too sandy as he drank wine and watched the waves go by.He'd even lost interest in killing Agzinel by now-what was the point? Most likely, they were all going to die sooner than those without marks, regardless of their ability to fuel back up on time. Killing Agzinel would leave him with another blackened scar upon his soul, and with only a few extra days to account for it.It was a small mercy, but maybe it would help atone for previous actions, however slightly, leaving that man to enjoy his last few days instead of just killing him to take his time. He would spend his last few days among friends and family, hopefully. Happy.Praggos, meanwhile, would spend his last days with his wine, the only thing that had ever truly been a constant for him.And he felt like he had all the time in the world.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: RitI looked up to see Vaisaga approaching, it seemed I would no longer be alone in waiting. "Penny for your thoughts he?" he asked. Of course still lost somewhat in my thoughts, I merely decided to respond with a questioning, "Hmm?" However before Vaisaga could answer, another being came into view, it was a Ga-Toa. And not just any Ga-Toa it seemed, it was the doctor who had saved Joske's life. Without her, Joske probably wouldn't be alive today, so she truly did have my thanks. As we made eye contact, I gave a nod in greeting.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Cael)As the Toa of Water approached Hahli's hut, she saw Rit give a nod in greeting. She smiled in return, and walked up to the Toa of Ice, who looked as though she was in the middle of a conversation with another Toa."How are you today, Rit?" she asked. Joske had been in a stable condition last night; there was no reason to think that had changed. And if it had, she would have been alerted. She could spare a few minutes to talk with the Toa of Ice.

ICSo much swimming through my head right now, what I had just been told. And here before my eyes was an object of legend, a real toa stone. I had only heard of them in passing, stories told by other toa on how they obtained their power. And this was being handed to me.I was to become a toa.By decree of the Great Spirit himself.And there would be no going back.No going back.This was it, moment of truth. Point of no return. I accept this, my life changes forever, in every way imaginable. It cannot be undone. I could see it now: my entire life, recent events, all leading up to this moment. Everything was clear for me. There was no pressure, there was no second-guessing.I was ready. I was born ready.I held out my hand, ignoring the pain in my chest, in order to take the stone. Despite my condition my hand was steady, my gaze firm. As I reached out though I had one final question to ask him."What... is your name?"I wanted - no, needed - to know.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: I don't believe Cael actually learned Rit's name but I'll chalk it up to the Time Skip.IC: RitMy voice had gone back to the cold and distant facade I always assumed. Perhaps there was no real reason for it, but I never truly felt much need for connecting with others. It alluded me, and sometimes I wondered just why I didn't feel the need. However I rarely spent to much time dwelling on the fact."I'm fine Cael, I take that you are as well?" I asked, before gesturing my head towards the hut, "They tell me that the Ta-Matoran currently has a visitor, so I supposed it would polite to wait."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: She never learned it IC, but, yeah, I assumed that she would have learned it in the time skip. : )IC (Cael)"Yes, I'm fine," Cael replied with a smile. A fresh breeze sprang off the ocean, filling the air with the bracing scent of salt. It was truly a gorgeous day. The sun shone in the cloudless sky, and the air was fresh and cool. Despite the recent events, Ga-Koro was still beautiful. Even Makuta couldn't take that away."A visitor?" The healer frowned. "He hasn't awoken for three days. I don't expect they'd be having much of a conversation."

IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -I lay on the ground for a moment or two, before shooting my legs up and then flipping back onto my feet. "I can lose as many battles I want, as long as I win the war." I said with a stoic look on my face. "You can be as savage and primal as you want, but make no mistake, your recklessness and impulse will cost you someday, maybe not now, maybe not for a long time, but eventually it's all gonna catch up on you." I smiled. "I think you know this too don't you? Even you cannot be so delusional that you really think you can escape justice forever." I held my katana in a defensive posture.

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Oh, but I can, my dear, sweet Daring," I said, holding up my right forearm into the air and showing him my Timestamp, already filled up to double days. "With this baby? I can live forever. I don't have to die, face any sort of divine justice, meet any sort of maker who may lay claim to me. Mortal punishments are just that: mortal. With this Mark? And this watch? I don't have to worry about justice ever again."I moved closer to the Mark Bearer of Fear and began to encircle him once again."It's not about recklessness, Skyra. It's not about savagery. It's about precision. Duality. The ability to balance your opponent's emotions with your own and use them as a catalyst to help you win at anything that needs winning at. I have that precision, and, judging from your attacks, you don't."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -"I haven't even tried yet." I countered, truth be told I was taking all the time I needed to try to read Dorian, which was proving rather futile. Though if I could face opponents like Vidar, Hiemalis, and Rahkshi, and live to tell of it, I could dance with this psycho just fine. "Gloves come off now..." I then put two fingers in my mouth from my free hand and let out a sheer whistle. The response to this was a sudden screech from my favorite Kahu. Destiny came swooping down at max speed at Dorian, talons ready to grab him. At the same time I flanked Dorian from the right, send out a blast of air to push him toward the ground so he'd have trouble moving, and then I threw my last throwing dagger at his left kneecap.

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)I cursed quietly as I watched the bird swoop in closer...and closer...and closer...and finally, close enough.Destiny was sent squawking suddenly as a large spike jutted out from underneath my right arm and into the air: the sheer girth of the projectile blocked the dagger and gave me time to pop up, rolling onto my feet and straightening my scarf, offended, as I watched the spike stab through the tip of the Kahu's wing with a sickening cry of agony and a screech of anger. My Mark glowed and my timestamp rolled upwards as Skyra, enraged, began to chase after his feathery companion, and after grabbing Nikarra's hand, I started to run towards the village at large and didn't stop until I was in the city square."Well," I sighed, grinning at her and letting out a slow exhale. "Welcome to Ga-Koro."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Uar)"So, do we wait for him to fully recover, or do we leave and come back later?" Uar asked Dekuna.IC: (Enara)As she saw the group enter the hospital, the Vortixx thought: Well, they won't be going anywhere for a while... as she continued waiting.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC: "I'm going to wait here" Dekuna decided. "That nurse said he was recovering fairly well, so I think he'll be allright to see us when he wakes up. It might even cheer him up to have some visitors. It might be a while before he wakes up though, so if you want to go out into the village and come back later, that would be fine too."

ppg2.png

IC: Rit"From what I hear he's had a visitor who arrived shortly before he awoke, I'm not sure why. May be some sort of emissary from his Kohlii team." It was then that Vaisaga spoke and I realized the two had yet to meet. "Cael this is Vaisaga." I felt no reason to state the other way around as well. After all both names were learned just as fine as is.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: *kracks knuckles* Ok, enough waiting. I have a couple of hours before my flight rolls in - let's do this!Matoran: Transform and walk out!IC"You little @#$%&*^."Really, it was all I COULD say, and said it I did with a smile on my face. We used to work and play Kohlii together before I went pro. Karzahni, a lot of the moves I used were his inspiration with my twist on them. Then the toa come, he travels the island helping them, and when the toa vanish... so does he. I had seen him a few times after they disappeared, but the meeting were longer and longer apart until finally it stopped altogether. Now here he is, showing up almost a century later, with a toa stone.No wonder I didn't recognize him. Yes, now that he said it I did, but otherwise I wouldn't of been able to pick him out from the crowd. He had... changed. A lot. Must come with the territory of being the personal herald of the Great Spirit. What was I talking about? In a few moments I would change dramatically as well, all for the better.If there was one person on this whole island I could trust, it was him. And while he might mot look like the old Takua I once knew, there was no mistaking those eyes. I knew those eyes. There was no doubt about it.It was him."Thank you, my friend." I said hoarsely, taking the stone from him. At this point I didn't know if my trembling hand was the result of excitement, nerves, or the racking pain, but I didn't care. This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and like karzahni I was going to pass it up. As my hand gripped the pink rock what struck me the most was the temperature: it was warm. Warm and soothing, like a hot bath. Slowly I drew it to my chest, unable to pull my eyes away from the myriad of brilliant shades that resided deep within. There was power in there; deep, ancient, unimaginable magic stored away within this rock. As I stared at it it almost seemed to grow brighter, and then get warmer...It was no eye trick. The sucker was glowing brilliantly and-"OOOOMMFF!"--------------------------------------------I expected it to be painful. I mean toa were more than twice our size in every dimension; to grow and build up to that size from well, tiny, should have been a trying experience. But it wasn't. It was anything but. What made matters stranger was that all the light made it impossible to see what was going on, leaving only what I felt as my guide.Boy did it feel amazing.When the light entered me it was not harsh, but warm and welcoming. I could feel it seep into every pore, through every gear, into every crevasse of my body, wrapping around my person like a giant hug. After a moment that hug turned into a massage and I began to feel squeezed, pulled, stretched, and expanded in every direction. My legs felt longer, my arms stronger, my chest bigger... my body was changing, changing in ways I simply could not imagine much less comprehend. Then came the power.At first it felt like a trickle, like drops of cold water over a hot body. The trickle turned into a stream, and when the message lessened, simply hit me head on and flooded my system. I felt like I was drowning, but without the water or the panic. This sensation seeped into every fiber of my being and saturated it to the core, a connection to something that I had never felt before. It then condensed, formed a small ball, then disappeared... somewhere inside of me. There was another explosion of light, one final tug and everything was pulled tight-*GASP!*-----------------------------------------------------------"Huuuh-huuuh-huuuuh... "When I could focus my eyes again I found I was sitting up in a bed that was now WAY to small for me, panting and a little damp. I don't know what hit me first: the fact that I was no longer in pain, completely healed, or the shape of my hand I was staring at.It looked different. I felt different. I... was different! I attempted to stand-THWACK!I stumbled sideways after my head made contact with the ceiling, attempting to catch myself on the side table... which was now too short-CRASH!I tripped, completely uncoordinated, and unable to stop my rearrangement of several pieces of furniture. Still, I WAS and athlete, so in the process of falling I attempted to roll down and up- SMACK!I stumbled backwards, my face throbbing from contact with the fall wall. The roll was perfectly executed and I would have made an epic recovery, if I had not forgotten that toa are taller... and therefore rolled twice to three times as far. Despite my disorientation I planted my feet, forcing myself to stand still in the middle of the hut. Once the room stopped spinning and I got my bearing, my breath was taken away.I was almost at tall as the hut, my colors a deep red with golden yellow accents and armor. From my limited vision as I glance down I could see-A mirror bowl. Somehow undisturbed in the commotion I could now see myself fully, and my jaw dropped a little. I was fit as a matoran, and that translated into my new toa form. My body was the perfect physical speciman: tall, muscular, lean, athletic... I looked better now than I did before! Deep and rich red and gold hues, a well-defined Kanohi Kakama... I looked amazing.I spun around once, flexed a few muscles, moved around a bit to get the feel of this new body... it was amazing. Stupendous. Exquisite. Despite that little awkward moment earlier now that I was calm I had no problems moving about, everything I did feeling as natural as if I was still small. I looked down at myself again. Mata-Nui, no words could describe this! I turned to look for my friend...Takua? Were did he go?I spun around once looking for him. There was no place to hide, yet I couldn't find him. He must of slipped out during my transformation Didn't he want to see me changed? I heard commotion outside and went to the door, ducking through the doorway as I did. I had to shield my eyes momentarily due to the bright sun, but once I could see again the first beings I saw were none other than the two female toa who I remember sitting over me right after I fought off the Tarakava.They were hotter than I remember them being.Their faces were just as surprised as mine a few moments ago, of not more so. The world seemed to stand still and everyone around tried to make sense of what they were seeing. I meantime crossed my arms, struck a pose, leaned back against the outer wall of the hut, and flashed a devilishly-charismatic grin. I had to smile even more when I spoke for the first time, the voice still distinctly mine but a few octaves lower and definitely more debonaire. "Good morning ladies."OOC: my profile to be changed later when I have time. safe to say Takua got away without being noticed. Joske = Master Troll

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC: Skyra - Beach, Ga-Wahi -I didn't care at that moment that Dorian was getting away, I just needed to make sure Destiny was okay. She lay on the beach, somewhat dazed. She'd had stopped struggling when I had approached, I'd trained her well. I checked her wing, it was a bit damaged from the spike, she wouldn't be flying for a while, but it would heal. I sighed. "Rest easy girl." I said when I finally had finished bandaging the wound. With that done I went over to Tank, using one of my katana's I began to slice through the iron that was trapping him there.

IC: OnuzekAt which point the massive Toa fell from the sky and landed next to Skyra. The ground shook quite a bit from the impact, but Onuzek didn't seem affected. "Hi Skyra," the gigantic Toa said, strapping the sniper rifle to his back. With seemingly minimal effort, Onuzek bent the metal trapping Tank outward, freeing the Toa."Skyra, should Onuzek go after bad Mark Bearer?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Kale Ironshaper- Darksea innIC: "Navigator eh? Perhaps now we can go out of sight of land without getting lost. Dehkaz is a fine captain and all but a navigator he is not."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:VibroThe Matoran woke with a start, and quickly examined the situation. He was in Ralin's office, with Ralin. Muskii was just outside. Ralin was blushing furiously about something. Vibro managed to put two and two together. Ralin hadn't noticed him in her office, and had done something embarrassing. Something that the previously unconscious Matoran looked like he had witnessed. Vibro's normally blue mask turned purple, the normal blushing adding a red tint to his mask creating a strange purple color. He quickly found some reason to excuse himself and exited Ralin's office, passing by a chuckling Mussiki.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: RitIn an instant my blade had been spun out and was pointed at this new Toa. Any initial surprise of seeing a Toa walk out was gone, now there was just cold, hard question I needed to ask. "Who are you, and where's the Ta-Matoran?" However even as I asked the question I couldn't help but think, something about the Toa seemed eerily similar. From his voice to his swagger. His color scheme to the Kakama on his face. Even his element matched up, could it be? "Wait are you the Ta-Matoran?" I asked.If this was the case than it was virtually a miracle, in recent few new Matoran had become Toa. Why this fool would've been chose though, was beyond me. Why would Mata-Nui pick an arrogant chauvinistic pig?

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Nikarra"Hasn't changed much since last week." Nikarra shrugged. I think that was last week. It was last week, right? All that stuff with the arena and killing people kinda affected my track of time.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Dorian (Cafe, Ga-Koro)"Something about Ga-Koro keeps it that way," I replied casually, giving Nikarra an unreadable grin; the corners of my mouth twitched slightly, smothering any emotion she could have discerned from it, and despite this, I could see her smile back. "It's peaceful. Everlasting. Like a painting."I ushered her towards a coffee stand and ordered a frappuchino with a chocolate chip croissant, dusted with an unhealthy amount of powered sugar. Nikki ordered a mocha and sat down at the table, and once I was done paying and getting our tray, I sat down across from her and sliced the croissant in half lazily before taking a sip of my coffee and winking at her, not saying anything.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Dekal"Ooo, don't say that around Dehkaz, Kale, he'd magnetize your face to the deck for a week," the Toa of Sonics said, looking up from his sheet of paper.IC: Onuzek"Uh huh," the gigantic Toa said, nodding. "And Onuzek had his NOISEMAKER, too!"Which Onuzek believed made it all the better. Because then there would be noise and fighting. Doesn't get much better then that when saving a friend.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Kale Ironshaper- Darksea innIC: "And I might fuse his joints together. I still haven't gotten him back for using me as a battering ram. That and it would take you forever to find where I put the food supplies. I consider that organizing disaster in the hold to be one of my finest accomplishments."OOC: He has a distinct lack of respect for his captain wouldn't you say?

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

ICI admit, the sudden drawing of a weapon threw me off. I expected some sort of reaction but this wasn't on the list. I froze as I crossed my eyes, looking at the very sharp, very pointy blade located right under my chin. My first instinct was to move, but considering the mishap inside I wasn't fully confident I was completely coordinated yet. Next option: wea-oh, right, I don't have my Kohlii stick, not to mention it would be too short for me now. It also seemed that turning into a toa didn't come with a toa weapon. Ok, this list was getting pretty thin... that's right! I have powers now! Wiiiiiiith no idea how to use them. Great. Mask? I didn't see a switch as I admired myself earlier. Scratch that too. Absolutely great.I can't trust my body.I have no weapon.I have no idea how to use my powers.And I don't know how to activate my mask.I could not deny the irony: at this very moment in time I felt more helpless then I did as a matoran. The only thing I had left were my words and mind. I would have to talk my way out of it. And they way she was glaring at me that might be easier said than done.The moment she pointed that sword at me my hands went out to their sides. Placing a finger gingerly on the tip of the sword I ever-so-slowly began to move it to the side. "Easy sister, I would prefer not to have a second near-death experience in the same week, let alone five minutes after experiencing the most epic moment of my life. I am also unarmed."I toned down the panache and made a disarming smile. Blunt remarks were not useful when a sword is pointed at your throat.