Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: No worries, you're new here after all, you weren't around when that happened.IC: MalikAfter, the other Toa had teleported in front of the Ta-Toa, I seriously needed to learn these people's names already, I used my Pakari to leap behind the Ta-Toa. "So my friend, what is it exactly do you find so interesting about us, that you felt the need to overhear as you put it. As far as I've been told, I'm pretty generic. And honestly if you didn't feel there was much to overhear, why not make some conversation of your own."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Havon - Hospital, Ga-koro -Havon looked a bit hurt as Miha said those things and slammed the door in all their faces, but he shook it off and addressed the rest of the team. "Let's just...give her time...I'm sure she'll come back."
IC: ZealokanHe looked at his friend solemnly. 'No... I think she's gone for good. Heck, I pointed my weapon at her, I was ready to kill her if things went south.' He sheathed his blade and sat down, his head hung low. 'This day is a major blow for the Hau Karda.' Zealokan held a hand over his mouth, surprised and shocked.IC: Agony/ReaverAt that moment Reaver walked through the door. 'Ahhh, the dress! I chose that... I think.' The Mark put Reaver's hand to her chin as it looked through her memories. 'Yes, yes I did!' It formed something of semblance to a smile on its host's face. Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Dorian (Beach House, Ga-Koro)[...]"I'm dying, Ky."
IC: KynaeraNighttimeDorian's beach house, Ga-Wahi coastSilence. The only sound in the room was breathing: two different sets of lungs, refusing to work in tandem.The air tasted a little stale; Dorian must have moved into this house not long before Kynaera entered. She regained the ability to speak by focusing on little details like the air, and the cushions beneath her, and the wine that slipped down her throat, how its deep hue caught the light and scattered it as a prism would."How?" Her question was succinct. She had reverted to an emotionless state, though her voice was notably quieter than usual.

IC: For the briefest of moments, a burst of pain exploded in my right temple. My hand flew to my forehead. What...oh, spirit. Not... And then, as quickly as it had come, it was gone. I shook my head, lowering my hand. "You may call me Invictus." Every instinct in my body screamed out against revealing my name, but then, when had my instincts ever gotten me anywhere? Not like it was my real name anyway.

Edited by Arc

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Malik"Only 4 names? My, my is that a measely amount." I stated, shaking my head. "What you need is some exposure to the world. Go out there and make some friend."I then turned towards Invictus, "You okay there buddy you seem to have had a mighty strong headache."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: "I have talked to many, including a smooth Toa of Iron and a Toa of Ice that tried to break my arm, but they left before I could get their names." Kaithas thought for a second. "And I don't ask people that try to break my arm their names."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: MalikMy hand went to my forehead, "Great," I muttered, "I'm stuck with two people with crazy minds." I then looked at Kaithas, "Since when did I say revenge, I never said breaking their arm, just returning the favor by making them look like a fool. Makes for a good laugh every time."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Agony/Reaver'Umm, yeah, I'm fine. I just, uhh, dropped a wine bottle. Don't worry, I've swept it up, it's all good.'Downstairs, a sudden, inexplicable gust of wind blew a wine bottle off a table, shattering it on the floor. Another such gust blew the door open, and the glass shards out. The door was flung shut with a SLAM!Agony/Reaver smiled innocently. 'More than ready.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC:"Good to hear" Labelle told Reaver. She then quickly changed into the golden wedding dress, shapeshifting slightly so that it fit perfectly. She twirled around in it. "How do I look? Think a guy would fall for me when I'm dressed like this?" she asked Emotia and Reaver.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Dekuna watched the Matoran storm out, apparently having recovered from the physical and emotional injuries that had been keeping her firmly on that bed. She would be back of course - there were guards right outside the door, but the whole exchange just didn't seem right to him. Clearly, the Miha who left was very different from the one they had first seen, so he had reason to believe that this Iris was involved."I don't believe her" he declared. "I just saw two very different Mihas, and I don't like the sound of the second one. If that was the Iris that has been controlling her, it clearly doesn't want us around. That in itself is good enough reason for me to stay with her. It doesn't want us finding a way to free her, so I'm going to try my best to do just that. Zealokan is right, Miha was" he caught himself, "is an important part of this team. We owe her a lot, so let us not leave her to this possessor."

ppg2.png

IC-Nokth:Nokth looked over to Decaia for a moment, and then back over towards the docks, giving Decaia a gesture to the ferry that had just come in."I take it that ferry right there might solve our problems," he growled.OOC: The very same one that Kynaera came in on. : P
IC - Decaia - Docks: "Impeccable timing," Decaia said, confirming Nokth's suspicion. "And to think, we're getting rides virtually for free..." Without explaining what he meant, the Toa of Water moved down the wooden dock, approaching the ferry's main platform. As they walked, Decaia and Nokth passed by a group of four Toa, Decaia accidentally bumping into the shoulder of what appeared to be a ragged Toa of Fire (Wrath.)"Oh--my apologies, friend..." he said, though his expressionless tone indicated that he didn't particularly care about his own clumsiness.OOC: Three... two... one...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -If Emotia detected any malice in Reaver's words, she didn't show it, giggling as Reaver said it. "Well, the only one I can think of besides my husband is Skyra, but he just broke up with someone so it might be a little touchy of a subject...anyway he's not the easiest guy to find."

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Nokth:One look at the new Toa's appearance was all that Nokth required to deduce that he would be dangerous. His spines straightened slightly, his eyes narrowing and his hand barely twitching towards his podao, instinct nearly getting the better of him as he watched.IC-Praggos:Praggos nodded to himself as Utu walked to the bedroom, before he leaned back in his chair, again performing a short breathing exercise, letting himself drift into that nether region between wakefulness and sleep that was a meditative state.In moments, the small hut melted away, and he found himself instead in the snowy wastes of his home Wahi, his cloak wrapped tightly about himself as he walked up Mount Ihu, towards a small place he liked to frequent when he wanted to be...even more alone than normal.Though, this time, he wasn't alone. There were two beings there with him, one who looked rather like him, but with gaunter features, and snide set to his face that refused to leave, contempt easily visible within his maroon eyes. And then there was a third being, with a greenish tint to what Praggos could see, though he was...blurry, indistinct, as though he were but a fragment of the true being. Tarn."It is good to see you both," he said calmly, walking up to the two beings. He nodded to the mark, and then to the fragment of Tarn. "However, due to what is soon to happen, one of you needs to go." The representation of the mark merely snorted in disgust, while Tarn remained featureless."You think you can force me away?" the fragment growled, though again repelling any visual mark of it's feelings. "As though you were the master?" The spectre growled again as Praggos laughed slightly."Why, I locked you to him," Praggos said, gesturing to the embodiment of his mark. "If you think I cannot force you away, you're sadly mistaken-Truly, I am the master in this case." A single thought and the fragment of Tarn seemed to take a cut, bleeding as though its 'flesh' were rent with a sword. Another thought, and he was covered in the cuts, letting out a grunt of agony. And Praggos continued to make it worse, the spiritual wounds widening, more 'blood' seeming to pour out as the spectre of Tarn screamed in agony, before, finally, the fragment was ripped apart, nothing left, a weight seeming removed from Praggos's shoulders."Very well," he said, "Now that that is over with..." he turned to his mark's embodiment, an expectant look upon his face. The mark's embodiment raised an eyebrow, obviously not impressed."What?" it asked. "Do you expect me to humour you with tales of Arekule? To tell you some magical way to avoid the countdown? I can't. I'm not here to help you with your problems, if anything, I've caused problems for you." He snorted again as Praggos nodded."Truly," Praggos said. "You are fascinating. Similar to me, as well. I cannot help but think we were a good match." He shook his head as the mark did as well, both of them disagreeing with each other. "Regardless of what you think, it's the truth. Very well, though, I've done what I needed to. Goodbye." A swirl of snow passed between the two, blinding Praggos for a moment-the next he opened his eyes, sunlight was streaming through the window near him, nothing having changed in the time that he was gone. He shrugged, before pulling out his journal, writing quickly about what he had just gone through.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Kaithas yelled and everything went black.An image faded in of him leading a group of Toa toward a pair of great gates. He couldn't make out any of the team except for Slannak and an unknown Toa of Sonics. The image dissolved and he was left with a sentence burning in his mind.

Gather your team.

Kaithas opened his eyes. He had fallen on the beach. "Okay, that was the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: [Naona]Naona strode up to Krayn, her eyes burning with evilness. Is that even a word? I have no idea."Krayn," she said, her voice low. "I have compiled a list of things you can do with Hari that are acceptable. You are to keep to that list and make sure you do not break Hari's heart, and we will be fine. This is a warning."She handed him the list. On it said:1. Hugging.2. Romantic Talk?3. Hugging.4. Need Stronin to explain how dating works. Should ask him when I pass through Ta-Koro again.It could be seen that the guard had crossed out the final point, and had no idea how a romantic partnership worked.

Edited by It's a Gundam!

IC (Greed)The air was clean and cool as the small craft cut trhrough the water, apporaching the flotaing village of Ga-Koro.Greed inhaled, smelling the brine on the air, cleansing his mind of the battles and the blood that they had left in Xa-Koro. The spy had been murdered, and the cool dudes who had attempted to rob them were either dead or under pursuit. Now the Daedra were free, and almost complete.The Toa of Air could feel it, like a worm twisting at the back of his mind: the hunger to leave his mark, to seize power, money, whatever he could. His team was five strong, and they would only get stronger. Ga-Koro would find them stronger; he knew it. He didn't know how, but somehow he could feel it, as though sensing it in the wind, his ally and the source of his strength.The boat slid gently up to the dock, bumping into it softly. The Toa Daedra exited the vehicle, feeling the ground beneath their feet again for the first time in hours. Greed disembarked last, and followed his team down the pier. Looking down the line, the Toa of Air frowned, realizing someone was imssing. Pride had disappeared without a word or a reason. He shrugged, knowing that she would return eventually, but he still felt slightly peeved that she would leave without telling him, forcing him to let her go without permission. The worm twisted.Then, Greed's attention was moved from his musings back to the outside world. A Toa of Water had just bumped into Wrath (Greed christened him thus without permission; it seemed to fit), and seemed to be attempting to apologize. The Toa of Air hurried forward, stepping between the two Toa before Wrath could tear the newcomer limb from limb. Greed had no doubt that he was capable of it, and even less doubt that he would, given the chance."No harm done, my friend." Greed's words slid from his mouth like silk, smooth as oil and rich as wine, coaxing the Toa of Water to move alone. "Continue on your-"Abruptly, his honeyed voice cut off, breaking the brief spell of peace he had woven over the docks. Wrath tensed again, a snarl building in his throat. The Toa of Water look unafraid, even bored, but his eyes flickered from the Toa of Fire to the ferry, sizing up the situation.Greed had closed his eyes, and breathed deeply, the salty air coating his tongue."Actually..." He opened his eyes and looked the Toa of Water up and down, then smiled warmly. "Why don't you join us for a drink? To prove there are no hard feelings."He glanced towards the boat behind them, bobing gently in the waves. "The ferry leaves on the hour," he said soothingly. "You will have more than time enough to reach your destination."

IC - Decaia - Docks: Decaia was silent for a moment as the Toa of Air moved between him and the less-than-happy-looking Toa of Fire, who actually, verbally snarled as the Toa paused to offer Decaia a drink. The Toa of Water considered his offer, his face expressionless, his gaze shifting from the ferry, to the Toa of Air--a person pleaser--to the Toa of Fire--unhappy camper--to the Toa of Gravity and the Toa of Plant Life that seemed to be part of the other Toas' group, both of whom stood back and watched the exchange with a mixture of apprehension and interest, undoubtedly curious to see how he would react. On top of this, Decaia heard Nokth shift, though he was not sure if this was in response to the fire-spitter's death glare or the wind-rider's almost-too-casual approach.Either way, Decaia couldn't blame him--had he not had his rose, he, too, would probably have gone for his weapons at the first sign of rage from the Ta-Toa. Still, it did interest him that in such a short amount of time, Nokth already seemed to be prepared to risk his life to protect Decaia against a potential threat--especially after the uneven footing that they had originally met on, and even considering that the Toa of Water truly had done nothing at all to earn his trust at this point. There was hardly time to consider that, however. Moving one hand behind his cape, he held his palm out, a sign to Nokth to halt."Drinks as in... alcohol," Decaia said to the Toa of Air, his voice a very even monotone. "Hm... Certainly a... tempting offer to most, but I must decline... I find the effects of the substance to be on the... unsavory side... Specifically, the way it allows water to..." He paused, glancing at the fiery Toa of Fire. "... burn. I'm sure you understand..." He adjusted the collar of his cloak. "Besides, you look like the type who aims to enjoy life... I'm afraid I would only dull the party..."As is my nature...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: (Hari)Of course it seemed that fate could not let Hari get away with an easier situation to defuse. A strong with picked up and carried the duster a distance away, revealing Hari's well rather revealing set of swimwear. Reactively she winced at the storm that was about to come from Naona, whether it was directed at her or Krayn, nevertheless it wouldn't be pretty.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg