Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Hari)Hari breathed a sigh of relief, at least she hadn't pounded Krayn into the ground for being caught with Hari in this state. She had a much worse idea about what would have occured. Then again there was always a chance for a double-take and that would might spark something, or it might not. That or she was going to be lectured by Naona later.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: (Hari)"Alright, well I'm gonna need to go grab my armor. The only thing this could ever serve a use in battle, is a distraction." Hari laughed a bit. And so she made her way back to Tillian's house where there was a room that she had left her equipment. In a few minutes she had cleaned up. Placing all the protective armor back on her body, and unlike the bikini it actually her from head to toe. At least now Naona would breath easier. She returned to Naona and the group as quickly as she left it almost seemed. Her knife and crossbow, sheathed and holstered to her hips. The armor was the traditional Po-Koro Guard armor and Hari's demeanor seemed to change slightly."Thank you ma'am, are we leaving immediately?" She said, hands at her side. She gave the duster back Rynekk. "I guess there was nothing to really worry about." Hari turned back to Naona. "Thank you ma'am."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: KraynKrayn didn't comment on the strange turn these events had taken. Mostly unnoticed, he had slipped off, back to Tillian's home to change. When Hari returned to the beach, he was already there, in his usual attire. The bottom his his trench coat swayed slightly in the cool breeze, and the bottom of his cane was ground into the sand.Po-Koro. Hmm. Haven't been there in quite a while.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:MihaA loud sound could be heard from outside the door, almost as if two very thick objects had just collided. Then the two guards flew into the hospital room, crashing through the door and onto the medical cot that Miha had been resting on. Of course, as the two Toa were flying through the door, Miha was running towards the exit of the hospital as fast as she could with her injuries.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Havon - Hospital, Ga-koro -"Well...I think..." Havon paused as two Toa went flying into the room.".....I think we need to move!" And with that Havon went sprinting out the door, despite his sore chest. "Miha!" He yelled as he went flying down the stairs, seening her just making the exit.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Liara"Where are we going? Simple. The most rundown, dirty, disgusting bar in the Koro."************************************************************************************************************************************************************************The bar in question was called The Lucky Sapphire, and it most certainly did not live up to its name.The lilypad that supported it had seen better days, it was torn near the edges, and it was more of a sickly yellow color than a healthy green. The surface of it was battered, scored by numerous boots and blades, and a few patches were stained a suspicious red, almost black. The bar itself was a battered wooden structure, parts of it looked nearly rotted. The few splotches of faded colors left indicated that it might once have been a vibrantly colored building, an establishment of renown, one that was frequented by people that reflected it's status. Now it reflected the pad on which it stood, sickly, dying, but desperately clinging to life. Trying to keep above water.Liara opened the door, and blinked at the combination of sights, sounds and smells. It was dimly lit, with a smoky atmosphere, especially thick around the cigars producing it. The smell of alcohol and smoke barely covered up the stench of unwashed bodies and neglect. It was hardly the place you go for a fun night out. It was the place you went to drown your sorrows. The bartender, a female Toa, wiped halfheartedly at the bar.Liara looked at Ishi, a slight smirk on her face. "We're here."She walked up to the bar, and sat on one of the stools. It creaked ominously under her weight. The bartender looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "What can I do for you?""Salamanders, mixed with some Fiery Tahu."The eyebrow raised even further. "That is some drink. Especially at this time of day."Liara snorted. "You kidding? I drink more at breakfast." The Toa in front of her smirked, and reached for the drinks she requested. She pulled down one of the cleaner glasses from the rack, and poured the requested mixture into it, and slid it across the bar to Liara."There you go." Liara nodded her thanks, and took a large gulp of it, nodding again, this time in approval. "Very good. You should be working somewhere better than here."The bartender shrugged. "Hey, it pays the bills. Barely. Besides, most of the better bars don't want to hire someone like me. I mean, this is one of the only things on my resume." It was remarkable how easily Liara could get people to talk, she made it look almost as simple as breathing. And the bartender, so glad to have an intelligent conversation, didn't even realize what was going on.Liara took another sip. "You know, there's this nice bar. Closer to the village marketplace, good pay, decently respectable customers. Well, as respectable as bar-goers get. The owner is an old friend of mine. I could put in a good word for you...."The Lightning Toa's eyes lit up with interest, hope, and a bit of suspicion. "Really? Sounds terrific. Almost too good to be true."Liara smiled, and took a long gulp of her drink. "A lot of things are. But this isn't one of them." She pulled a piece of paper and a pen out of one of the pouches on her belt, and wrote something down. A note. She held it out to the bartender. "Go to the Takea Tankards. Give this to the owner, tell him Laserbeak sent you. With her recommendation."The bartender stared at it, arms crossed. She looked back up to Liara. "What's the catch?"Liara's grin widened, and she took another drink from her glass. "Seen any handsome Fe-Toa, lately? Almost too handsome to be true?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:"I..." Agni started, before glancing at Valria, who was wearing her feelings so close to the surface now, he could almost feel what she felt like just by looking at her, "I can do it." he told the Ga-Matoran. If this was how they were going to send Mef on his final journey, it felt somehow...proper, that it would be his fire to guide him along the way. OOC: Just a short post due to short time.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Havon - Hospital, Ga-koro -"Well...I think..." Havon paused as two Toa went flying into the room.".....I think we need to move!" And with that Havon went sprinting out the door, despite his sore chest. "Miha!" He yelled as he went flying down the stairs, seening her just making the exit.
IC: Ning, Amakav, Tegam, TangruaNing, startled by the newcommers, let out an electric shock, stunning Amakav. The toa of fire fell over, and landed on top of the new toa incommers. Tegam drew his blade, and magnetized the three to the bed and each other. Tangrua took off after Miha and Havon, knowing that this was not the matoran who had come to hate him.

IC:Unconcious GuardsOf course, when Tangrua sat down and thought about it after everything was over, he would realize that Miha was indeed in charge when the guards were flung into the room. Because, one was flung at Ning, and the other at Tangrua.OOC:Couldn't resist. :P

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna jumped over the fallen toa's bodies, and took off after Havon. He left the two guards to sort themselves out - they weren't his problem right now. Eventually, the two disentangled themseslves from Ning, Tegam and Amakav and also ran after the escaping prisoner. One of them, a toa of stone, had a calix, so he quickly caught up to Dekuna and Havon, while the other, a toa of water wearing a faxon, lagged behind, limping slightly afrer being thrown by her ankle.When the four reached the main entrance to the hospital, Miha was already out of sight. "Which way did she go?" one of the guards asked, frustrated. Ther were a few streets leading away, and the escapee could have taken any of them."That one" Dekuna said, pointing. He had checked out the streets with sonar, and located the shape of the running Le-matoran.OOC: I thought I'd bring the NPCs along for a bit of fun. After all, they are guards, and one would have to be pretty useless not to chase after an escaped prisoner.

ppg2.png

IC:Labelle squinted, trying to recall where she had heard the name before. "Skyra.... right, I think I met him before your wedding! Don't really remember too many details of that time though. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to find one off the streets." Labelle started moving towards the window to get a view of the sea from the second story of Casa Juturna when there was suddenly a large ripping sound. "Woops..." she said.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC:: I'm switching to first person for ICs..IC: as I walled back to town I saw the Toa of Sonics from my vision. "HEY!" I yelled.
IC (Desilix):Desilix heard Kaithas yell out, and turned in his direction. Seeing that he was the only person in that direction of him, he began to walk towards him. "Who are you!?" He yelled.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC:Miha ~Ga-Koro BazarrThe Le-Matoran bolted into the marketplace, which was filled with both Matoran and Toa, with a few Skakdi and Vortixx. Miha quickly grabbed some Matoran that she knew(mostly because Virthee sent her here multiple times to get some medical seaweed) and darted into a house.

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna jumped over the fallen toa's bodies, and took off after Havon. He left the two guards to sort themselves out - they weren't his problem right now. Eventually, the two disentangled themseslves from Ning, Tegam and Amakav and also ran after the escaping prisoner. One of them, a toa of stone, had a calix, so he quickly caught up to Dekuna and Havon, while the other, a toa of water wearing a faxon, lagged behind, limping slightly afrer being thrown by her ankle.When the four reached the main entrance to the hospital, Miha was already out of sight. "Which way did she go?" one of the guards asked, frustrated. Ther were a few streets leading away, and the escapee could have taken any of them."That one" Dekuna said, pointing. He had checked out the streets with sonar, and located the shape of the running Le-matoran.OOC: I thought I'd bring the NPCs along for a bit of fun. After all, they are guards, and one would have to be pretty useless not to chase after an escaped prisoner.
OOC: BioBeast said they fell on the bed. Tegam magnetized them to said bed, along with amakav. There would be no way to escape by "disentanglement". Tangura had taken off before then. Also, I think Miha/Iris had control over them. Lets assume that the gaurds you were mentoning are different ones. Either that, or think of a more reasonable explanation. IC: Tangrua
"Which way did she go?" one of the guards asked, frustrated. Ther were a few streets leading away, and the escapee could have taken any of them."That one" Dekuna said, pointing.
"Need a lift?" Tangua said, as he pulled up with his cart. As they stepped on, Tangurau pulled on the reigns, and they took off down the street Dekuna pointed down.

OOC:While NStephenH is right, I did also say that they bounced off Tangrua and Ning. :PIC:VibroThe Ga-Matoran officer walked through Ga-Koro, looking for something to do.OOC:Vibro open for interaction.

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

IC (Greed)Greed smiled again, although, upon closer inspection, Decaia could see that it didn't reach his eyes. They remained stone cold, eyeing the Toa of Water's every move."I'm sure I must object," the Toa of Air replied. "You sound like a fascinating fellow. I could use some... intelligent conversation for a change."Wrath growled behind him. Greed gestured back towards the Koro, a friendly smile still playing about his lips. "I insist."IC (Cael)In an instant, without warning, the peaceful morning erupted in a blaze of flames and heat. A nearby cooking fire, which until then had been softly crackling, exploded, tongues of fire and smoke billowing higher and higher, consuming a cooking rack and the fish that had laid upon it.Though she prided herself on her quick thinking, Cael found herself stunned for a moment, unable to do anything as the heat washed over her. It was a good thing Agni was there; the Toa of Fire merely gestured, and the blaze collapsed, leaving behind a smouldering pile of ashes and an irate Ga-Matoran.Where had the inferno come from? A quick glance at Joske, and that question was answered. The young Toa of Fire stood by, a sheepish, yet frustrated look on his face. Though she had to shake her head at his impatience, Cael was impressed with his quick learning. Aside form Agni's thirty-second lesson and her lecture the day before, Joske had had next to no information on how to handle his element. And yet he had managed to take control of a fire several meters away, using nothing but his instincts. "You might want to go and apologize to the girl later..." Agni said, patting Joske on the shoulder. "You were good...for about five seconds. You're not there yet. If you really need to burn off excess energy that bad, you need to do it in a place where nobody is in harms way or your power is contained." Agni then looked at Cael. "Speaking of which...would you mind helping a bit more? If you can create spheres of water or something similar that he can stick his hands into, he could practice and focus, without worrying about burning civilians. Better than mere standing around." The healer shrugged. "I can try," she replied. "But fire needs oxygen to burn, so a sphere of water probably wouldn't be very helpful. You would have only seconds before it went out. A better way might be to find a stretch of beach outside the Koro to practice on."

OOC: I'm really hoping none of the other Chosen mind us moving towards Le, but seeing as we've been kind of stagnating for a few days...IC: Reordin (Ga-Wahi)The group had been walking for several hours now, leaving the safety and tranquility Ga-Koro offered and instead foraying into the depths of the Ga-Wahi landscape, towards the wilderness and jungle of Le-Wahi. Reordin had stuck with Oreius, the other militiaman in the group; the remnants of Stannis' Companions had followed closely behind, and the group seemed to be slowly segregating. In concept, Reordin was fine with this - better to slowly get comfortable with the team members he had something in common with, and then get to know the others - but in practice, if the six of them were to work together efficiently, this wouldn't last for long. Perhaps, after Sulov completed the team, he would work with Stannis to try and integrate the Guardsmen with the Companions...Of course, he'd have to do so without making the Pa-Matoran think that he was deliberately treading on his toes; if he wanted to go ahead and be destined to lead the group, Reordin was completely cool with that. As long as he did it properly, there'd be no problems. Of course, from what he'd seen, Stannis wasn't the best at interpreting military dialogue and tactics, which could make communication with Reordin, Oreius, and especially Sulov - what with that accent - difficult, whereas the Guards may easily get tired of the mystical demeanor that Stannis, Aurax, and Lepidran gave off. Things would certainly be fragile at first, but if this team were to succeed - and succeed it would, even if it meant taking Stannis down a few pegs - then they'd have to work on solidifying them...Finally, the team had arrived at the jungles, and Reordin took a second to survey the foliage before letting out a satisfied exhale. Oh, yes; this place was definitely somewhere Sulov would hide out. He turned to Stannis and shrugged with one shoulder noncommittally, deciding to let the Wanderer decide what orders he wanted to give from here...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND