Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: I do it very, very carefully, bro. It's not that hard to just let loose and channel the crazy. IC: Navayak grinned at the back of Cadias's skull. "Then sit! There is a chair right under you!" the skakdi cried, indicating an area of beach that was devoid of all furniture.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: You'll never know how much I admire you for being able to channel the crazy and stay on topic. The closest I've come to insanity is a caffine rush, which makes me unable to focus on anything for more than 15.2 seconds. :P IC: (Cadias) Cadias ignored the fact there was no chair and start down anyway, stifling groans. He took back his earlier thoughts on Makuta. Cadias was pretty certain that when Makuta got something under control, it stayed under control. IC: (Aurix) Aurix paused for a second. Something was bugging him.After a few seconds of concentration, Aurix touched on what it was. He was completely alone, miles from any help, with the ocean on one side and a dense jungle on the other. The only defense he had was a small dagger and a wooden staff. For all he knew, any second pirates could sail up, or bandits attack, or Rahi could swarm him and kill him in minutes.Aurix shrugged and continued walking, the ever-present smile still beaming from his face. OOC: It's kind of fun to have an insane character. And I see Cadias retains his senstive stomach. Good luck on the drawing, and good night.I'm not hitting the sack quite yet, though.

IC: Navayak sat down next to Cadias and took a few pouches off his belt, examining the herbs inside to make sure they were all there for the inevitable journey.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Navayak explained his pouches as straightforwardly as he could: "Medicine. And poison. Mostly medicine, though. Poison tastes bad when I rub it on my nose. Did you want some cyanide?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC Yasurek: Yasurek walked into Ga-koro. He was far from his icy home. His blue cloak was proving to be a hindrance in the warmer weather, but he kept it on to keep himself concealed and mysterious. He had somewhere to be and attracting little attention was ideal. He looked again at the flyer in his hand.

Crew Wanted

Previous sailing experience helpful but not essential

Fighting, stealing, drinking involved

Water/Air elemental powers particularly welcome

Apply in The Black Spot Inn, Ga-Koro

Black spot inn, he thought to himself. Sounds like the place to be if you're looking to become a pirate. He entered the inn, heading to the bar area. Really, the bar is where you find pirates when they're on land. He walked up to the bar and showed the flyer to the skadi bartender. After being directed to a room in the back, Yasurek headed there, his small matoran frame wrapped in his cloak, concealing his weapons. He had no intention of using them unless he had to, but this was a shady bar, and what else could you expect from a shady bar? He slowly opened the door to the back room to prevent any ambushes and was surprised to see several beings in the room, all directed towards a person sitting at a table. He finished entering the room, sizing up the people who might soon become allies of his or enemies. Closing the door behind him, he reached into his cloak and pulled out the flyer, holding it so the being at the table could see it. "You the one recruiting I take it?" he asked. He wanted to be sure this offer was legit.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Recieving the go-ahead from the bartender, The Captain moved into a dimly lit room which appeared to be fairly well crowded at first glance. However, he soon saw that only a few had come for business thus far. Looking to the other side of the room, he waited for the person before him to get done, so that he might talk to the mysterious toa-like being at the table. His eyes chanced upon the unfurled flyer pinned to a dagger on the wall, and his eyes shot up again. Reading it, he settled back into waiting, but with apparent increasing impatience. The business was...Good.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Lohkar) There were now at least four people waiting to talk to Lohkar. "Form an orderly queue, please," he said, waving his hand. "I'll be right with you." He turned his attention back to the first applicant, the Le-Matoran. "So, now you know what kind o' crew this is, are you still up for joinin'?" he asked. "I could use a lookout, an' you Le-Matoran are good climbers."

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: "Eh. They tolerate me because I keep to myself. I suspect if I were making a nuisance of myself, they would have words for me. Besides, I don't usually poison people. It's not good for attracting followers."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: "Matoran are ungrateful. The only people they respect are the prophet-warriors of their 'god', those Toa Mata they're always going on about. You should not be surprised they dislike you for being different, Vrana, as sad as that is."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Akinii walked into Ga-Koro. He was surprised by the apparent strength of the lily pads this watery village resided on. Still, he felt a bit shaky. He continued on into the village. He noticed a flyer that had been spiked into the wall of a hut, which asked for recruits for some sort of sea voyage. Interested beings were supposed to go someplace called "the Black Spot inn." [What an inviting name...] Akinii decided to pass on the voyage prospect: he'd had enough of open water. However, he did think that just going to the inn wouldn't be a bad idea: perhaps he could learn something about where he was and what was going on. After a few minutes of asking for directions and getting lost, Akinii found the inn and strode in. He looked about the inn, realizing that his unusually tall stature and Toa status made him very conspicuous in this inn full of Matoran and Skakdi. He headed over to the bar and sat down amidst the curious looks he kept getting from those Matoran that weren't completely inebriated. [Maybe I should get out of here...]

IC Yasurek: Yasurek nodded to the being at the table. He then moved to his spot in the queue. He didn't want to be seen as rebellious, that wouldn't do in a pirate crew. He had pulled down his hood, keeping a wary eye out. This was still a shady bar, and that dagger stuck in the wall did nothing to make the mood any more relaxing.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

(The Black Spot? Pirates? Ghosthands, I see what you're doing. XD)IC - KioxThe Toa of water walked behind Lohkar's chair, retrieving his dagger. You never knew when you would need something to protect yourself with.He stepped in front of Yasurek, giving him a dark look that dared him to protest. The spot was rightfully Kiox's, he had been there just after the Le-Matoran.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Pourge): "Okay, so...This way is up, that ways down...I feel better. Just thirsty and hungry." Pourge stood up, acting a little wobbly."So, what's your name?" Suddenly, Pourge felt all magicks leave him, and he appeared somewhere very different... OOC: Pourge to Le-wahi.

Edited by Nitro Frost

IC:PrimusThe crew didn't seem like it would be nonexistent for long. He would need to cement a position on the boat, and lookout wouldn't be a bad idea at all."I like the sound of it. I'd like to take part in the raids, as well. I came here full well knowing exactly what kind of crew this was. Now tell me, are we doing this for the loot? Am I going to go out there and see that your ship is just a dingy? I'll tell you now, I'm here because I'm bored."

IC "Then prepare to be un-borededed," Lohkar replied with a grin. "The Infernavika is no dinghy by anyone's standards. An' you'll get your fair share o' the plunder an' a chance to fight, don't you worry about that." He pulled out a piece of paper and a charcoal stick. "I don't believe you've told me your name yet," he said, charcoal poised.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Akinii sat at the counter, trying to figure out where he should go next. The Skakdi bartender came up to him, asking if Akinii wanted a drink. "Uh, sorry, I don't have any money..." "Then get out of here, I don't have time for you." He pointed a thumb towards the back of the inn. "If you're looking for work, the Infernivika needs sailors, and they could probably use a Toa." Akinii considered for a moment. "Thanks for letting me know, but I don't think I'll ask: right now, I just need to figure out where the hey I am." Shockingly, the bartender looked surprised. "You're in Ga-Koro, obviously. Now can you leave me alone?" Akinii asked if he could sit at an empty table and gather himself for a bit. Grudgingly, the bartender obliged and Akinii sat down.OOC: oh yeah, Akinii is open for interaction, if anyone cares to know.

IC: Plagia - Black Spot Inn The Toa held out her hand, 'I'm Plagia. Pleasure to meet you, Akinii.' She turned to the barkeep and shouted, 'Cuse me, but we'll have two glasses of scotch and whatever this guy wants.' OOC: What is it about my characters meeting people in bars? Anyway, last post of the night. -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: (Cadias) "Yes, I do. If only I knew why." IC: (Tellus) The Toa of the Green stood stood inside the Black Spot Inn, squinting at a sign that read, Crew WantedPrevious sailing experience helpful but not essentialFighting, stealing, drinking involvedWater/Air elemental powers particularly welcomeApply in The Black Spot Inn, Ga-Koro It took Tellus almost 30 seconds to read the poster, and he stood, slightly embarrassed. "Haven't had to read in a while.." he muttered to no one in particular.Making sure his old tricorne was still on his head, and that his cutlass was still at his side, he took a deep breath and walked up to the bartender."Do ye know where the man lookin' for a crew be?" In response, the bartender pointed to the back room.Tellus entered the room. Seeing the line, he moved to the back, nervous. A line? Maybe the position of ship's carpenter had been taken.

IC: (Cadias) "Yes, I have. I suppose that Mata-Nui is weakening and can't do much, but it's really his fault anyway if he can't defeat Makuta. Either he's been outwittted or Makuta is just more powerful." IC: (Aurix) Aurix had found Ga-Koro and had walked to the center of the village, smiling and greeting everyone he met. He walked up to a random hut, sat down beside it, and began to pull carvings from his backpack, most of which were meant to be worn on a necklace. He also pulled out a sign, which read Aurix's Carved Goods, and stuck it to the wall of the hut above his head.

IC: (Cadias) Cadias also comtemplated the thought. "And they don't have to answer to any codes of honor, like the Toa Code. That might be a definete advantage. After all, the Toa Code commands that you avoid killing as much as possible. That also means that you'll have a lot more living enemies. Of course, you might make more enemies by killing than if you didn't kill at all. Family and friends might be interested in revenge."

IC (Syyge): Syyge floated on the water aimlessly. Well, it was really his badly damaged raft that was floating, but Syyge was atop of it, lying and breathing heavily, He tried to forget the water around him, the dangers of Mata Nui and everything that would discourage him while he was dying. He was dying, that was for sure. After all, he was hungry and thirsty and seawater wouldn't do as drinking water. Syyge knew he would die here, in the sea, and there was nothing... Suddenly he heard voices. Female voices mostly, but there were others as well. Syyge went to a sitting position and saw the village of Ga-Koro in the distance. It was very beautiful and green, thanks to the lily pads from which the village was built. Wait a minute! If Syyge could hear them, couldn't they hear him as well? Syyge opened his mouth and shouted: "Help! Over here! Help me!" OOC: Syyge definately open for interraction. He's a Toa of Magnetism with an Iden.