Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Lohkar) Lohkar rolled his eyes. The Matoran appeared to be lost in thought. "Right," he called, "next applicant, while this chap remembers 'is name." He looked up at the Toa of Water who approached. "An' who might you be?" he asked. OOC: Your cue, KNI. I want to speed this up a bit, and Primus isn't doing anything.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Akinii took a drink of his scotch and was surprised by the strength of it. He valiantly swallowed and said, "I have even less to tell, honestly... Somehow, I woke up this morning underwater, so I panicked, swam to shore, and found my way here. I don't remember anything else than that, except my name." He took another drink and valiantly swallowed again.

IC - Kiox - Applying for Lohkar's crewThe blue toa stepped forward, an almost amused expression on his face."I've heard this crew is for pirates." he began.Behind his back, he twirled the blade."I have experience in sailing and sword fighting, and a talented toa if water, and additionally," he tapped his forehead, "I have the power of telekinesis through my kanohi." He raised an eyebrow."That's what I have to offer. What position can you offer me?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Raknar and Anthillen from Po-Wahi. This post was rushed because I have to go to church, like, now. :PIC (Ga-Koro docks):The small boat glided through the serene, silvery waters of Naho Bay, its occupants rowing easily. A fine mist floated just above the water; the sunlight caught it, transformed it from a mysterious fog to a million glittering prisms. It was enough of a sight to move nearly anyone.Nearly.Raknar... he didn't care. He didn't like the water; he was a Skakdi of Stone, not a Takea shark.The boat slid between the large, floating lily pads that made up Ga-Koro, to the shore where the docks lay. They pulled in, made fast, and Raknar jumped up and out, rocking the boat as he did so but not particularly caring. "So," he said to the other passenger in the boat, a Matoran not even half his size, "to the Black Spot Inn?"Without waiting for an answer he walked through the plant archway and across the lily pad pathway into Ga-Koro, wondering as he did so how anyone could stand living just above water.

IC: Tiras: Ga-Koro: Tiras walked across the peaceful aura of the Ga-Matoran. He was disgruntled by the fact these Matoran were here at all, with the attacks from Makuta. He stepped over to a local bar, The Black Spot, and noticed a sign up for possible pirate recruits: Crew Wanted Previous sailing experience helpful but not essential Fighting, stealing, drinking involved Water/Air elemental powers particularly welcome Apply in The Black Spot Inn, Ga-Koro Tiras showed interest in it and walked right in. He rushed into the backdoor, flinging himself on the ground next to Kiox and Lohkar. "Get me in." Tiras gasped as he got himself back up.

IC: The Captain was nearly knocked over by the mad charge of the newcomer and grabbed his cap to steady it- -but not the wall, and thus was not steadied, himself- -resulting in him falling over onto said newcomer. Getting up, he hastily grabbed his beret and put it over his heart, or rather, in this case, his face, as he stopped a bit short by accident. "You're-the fat sell." Well, that was what came out of his mouth muffled by a cap on his face. He had been trying to say "You're-me as well." Of course, though, the discombobulation of words probably wouldn't matter.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Tiras: Ga-Koro: "Uhh..sure? I have no idea what a fat sell is but I'm just an applicant for this." Tiras said, confused by the Captain's comment. OOC: @The Fearless Leader: HAHAHAHAH! That was acually funny. I literaly laughed when I saw this post. :P

IC: Plagia - Black Spot Inn Plagia almost laughed as she watched Akinii struggle through his drink. Her alcohol tolerance was obviously much higher than his. Still, he seemed like a nice guy. A nice guy who couldn't remember anything. 'Well, if you wanted some company, I have some business here, and I may need a hand.' -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: @Legolover: Tell me about it. I have to get there an hour in advance 'cos I'm the organist. IC (Lohkar) Lohkar smiled approvingly. "Every ship needs a weatherworker," he said. "If you 'ave control o' the sea, it gives us one Karz of an edge, an' - " Suddenly a Toa flung himself onto the floor next to them, promptly followed by another who fell on top of the first." Lohkar gave them a look like this -

captain-jack-sparrow-pirates.jpg

- and said, "I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you may 'ave noticed that there is sort of a queue..." He turned back to the Toa of Water. "Basically, it would be very helpful to 'ave a Toa of Water such are yesself on board. What was your name?"

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC - Athillion: "I'm getting there," said the Matoran, and turned his focus on his old boat. He gathered the ropes he had used for tying the boat to the shore, and drove it inside the waterfall successfully covering it to any creature with plain eyes as his own. "There, isn't that much better, no?" he then started walking ahead, towards the Inn. "So.... where do you come from?" said the Matoran, raising an eyebrow.

Edited by Riglax

IC: Gunner - Black Spot Inn 'My name's Gunner,' said the mysterious Toa leaning on the door jam, 'I honestly don't care what his name is, but if it's a meteorological advantage you're looking for, look no further.' Gunner walked into the back room, with an obvious look of disdain in his eyes. Honestly, the state it was in... 'I got your flyer, and figured I should come,' he said tossing a piece of paper reading: Crew WantedPrevious sailing experience helpful but not essentialFighting, stealing, drinking involvedWater/Air elemental powers particularly welcomeApply in The Black Spot Inn, Ga-Koro 'So, what do you say?' -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Ga-Koro):Raknar raised an eyebrow back. "Zakaz," he said. "You want me to give you the city, or--?"He stopped mid-retort, glancing away from the Matoran and to a particular hut. That hut was larger than most, reinforced by wood on the inside if its rectangular shape was anything to go by. And above its front door was a sign that read BLACK SPOT INN."This is the place." He made for it, pushing by a few Matoran, and stepped inside--A line.Raknar hated lines.He growled, crossing his arms and waiting for the flood of people in front of him to move.

IC (Lohkar) Lohkar clapped sarcastically. "Nice dramatic entrance there," he said to Gunner. "But if you want to join up - " Lohkar jerked a thumb at the growing queue of beings waiting for Lohkar's "interview" - "You'd best get in line. As nice as it would be ta meet you all at once, it would be rather difficult ta make notes." He tapped his charcoal against the table impatiently. "Your name?" he prompted the Toa of Water in front of him. "What is it with people an' not tellin' me names today? You'd think there was Amnesia Leaves in the water supply."

IC (Syyge): Syyge frowned. Nobody had heard him scream. No one was even looking at his direction. Maybe the shout hadn't travelled? Then Syyge remembered he had hands. Two of them, actually. He began to paddle and found himself moving slowly towards the floating village.

IC - Kiox - InterviewingThe toa snarled at Gunner."Get in line!" he said.He turned back to Lohkar."My name is Kiox, and I would-" he felt his next words struggle their way out like acid, "I would, if necessary, cooperate with Gunner, though I am perfectly capable of doing it myself."Maybe his words would show lack of rebelliousness? He needed to get out of this place, and on a ship he would get away farther.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Gunner - Black Spot InnGunner made an obscene hand gesture in the Toa's direction, before heading into line. He was behind a massive Skakdi, who appeared to be in a rather bad mood. And for a Skakdi, that's saying something. 'So, are you here for the pirate gig as well?' OOC: That's Raknar he's talking to, by the way, Legolover-361. -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Black Spot Inn):The speaker was a Toa, grimacing under his Kanohi and fedora hat. Raknar had seen him gesture rudely toward the front of the line as he walked back; some disagreement with whoever was interviewing?"Why wouldn't I be?" he questioned, throwing a glance over his shoulder at the front of the line. Karzahni, this was taking long. "I'd go 'n' grab a drink if I weren't afraid of losin' my place. An awful lot of competition" -- and here he nudged the Matoran of Minerals standing beside him. "Guess we've got naught t' do but wait," Raknar finished, glancing again over the heads of others standing in line; what was was taking so long?

IC (Lohkar) "Well, by the look of 'im, he's a Toa of Air," said Lohkar. "An' that's a very good combination. Which o' you becomes the primary Weatherworker remains t'be seen, but I'd be glad ta have you on board!" Lohkar jotted down Kiox's name and some short notes on the paper, using the triangular script of the Lesterin. "I suggest you have a drink in the bar while I get the rest sorted," he said.

IC: (Tellus) Tellus heard a Skakdi behind him talking to a Toa. He could talk if he wanted to, but he didn't particularly feel like chatting. His nervousness had faded to impatience, and he wondered why it was taking so long. Really, it should only be a matter of listing one's skills and maybe requesting a certain position. Perhaps a couple of questions. But it really shouldn't take so long, should it? He sighed, shifted slightly, and made sure the battered tricorne wasn't sitting on his head at an angle. First impressions, even with pirates, counted.

IC (Lohkar) "Next!" said Lohkar. If he remembered correctly, the next in line was a Ko-Matoran with a blue cloak. But with so many people wanting to join up, it was all a bit of a muddle. OOC: Pokemonlover to cashier number four, please XD

Edited by Ghosthands

IC Yasurek: Yasurek stepped up to the table after the toa called Kiox had been interviewed. He eyed his possibly future captain. He seemed to be capable leader. "Greetings. My name is Yasurek," he said to the captain. "As you'd expect from my being here I'd like to join your pirate crew."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC (Lohkar) "Great," Lohkar replied. "Any particular skills you have, or a role on board ya think'd work for ya? Oh, and your name, please." Lohkar shared some of the impatience that most of the people in this room were probably feeling too; this was taking a tad more time than he'd hoped. Then again, with SO many recruits, that was probably only to be expected.

IC Yasurek: "Well, I'm a former member of the Ko-koro guard. No need for you to worry about any me trying to uphold the law anymore. We had a bit of disagreement. Being ex-guard, I have the training one would expect from that. I got to be pretty acrobatic chasing criminals around Ko-koro, so getting used to the uneven terrain of a ship won't be a problem. I did some lookout work, so if you need a secondary one of those I'm your man. I usually fight using these," he said, pulling back his cloak to reveal his dual spears. "They're long enough that they should prove effective at keeping enemies off the ship. Basically, give me a job and I'll work to do it. I don't have qualms. Some morals, yes, but not any that would prevent this arrangement from working. And as I said before, the name's Yasurek."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC (Lohkar) Lohkar jotted down the name and some details. "Lovely. Ex-Guard, eh? You get a few o' them." He examined what he had down. "That should do. Feel free ta wait in the bar or somethin' 'til I get done with this, then I'll tell ya if yer in." Lohkar looked to the next in the queue, a Toa wearing extravagant clothing and what looked like a Mask of Laser Vision. "An' who might you be?" he asked. OOC: Your turn, Blitz

Edited by Ghosthands

IC - Kiox - WaitingHe was now sitting in the bar, every once in a while he would take a swig of his drink. Hopefully Lohkar would finish up soon.(OOC: Open for interaction until Lohkar is finished.)

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC Yasurek: "Excellent." Yasurek headed out of the back room to the bar, noting the increasingly large size of the line. I wonder how many people he's recruiting, he thought to himself. I need to get into this. There aren't any other options. He went to the bar and got a drink. Finding an empty table, he sat and drank. It's only a matter of time till we see who's in. And by a matter of time I of course mean who knows how long. With a line that large, and the possibility of more people showing up, I might be here a while. He took a drink. Oh well. Nothing else to do.

OOC: You do know his mask is shaped like the Great Calix, right? IC: The Captain, attempting to dress himself up better for the job, had set his beret at a rakish angle. Now moving to right before the table, he took the beret and put it over his heart, bowing- -Only for his now-unprotected head to hit the wooden piece of furniture. "Ouch ouch ouch ouch," exclaimed the good captain, hopping around and holding his head, until- BANG -He stubbed his toe, tripping, on the table leg and keeled over onto it. "Ouch ouch ouch ouch OUCH!," he repeated again, gritting his teeth quite visibly. After a look from Lohkar like he was out of his mind, the most illustrious captain remembered where he was. Hastily jumping to attention and clearing his throat, he grabbed his dropped cap to place it back on his head and stood up. "I am Captain Aki Rua Doomslayer The First, good sir," he said with a two-fingered salute. "I am a mercenary of the finest degree, trained in covert operations and in sharpshooting, explosives, and entrapping-," here, he attempted to make a great gesture with his hands to emphasize explosions and ended up with palm covering his face, which he hurriedly rectified, returning to his salute, "-my weapons being the surujin," he pulled out the rope-and-weight weapon, accidentally throwing it behind himself at the person behind in line and covering it up with a frantic "Sorry!," he continued, ", the repeating crossbow," he whipped his crossbow off his belt and accidentally cranked it, shooting a bolt right past Lohkar's head-"Er, um, sorry," grinned the glossy black toa hastily," , and the madu cabolo." The toa proceeded to pull out one of the said grenades and pass it from hand-to-hand- -Until one hand slipped and it dropped- -And as all who could see watched, breathless- -The cabolo stopped in midair, frozen. In a few seconds, it had floated right into the outstretched palm of the triumphant toa, then rolled over his arm and back over his shoulder into his backpack. "My preferred mask," the now smirking captain nearly crowed, "is the Matatu. Although I've left my element of Earth behind many thousands of years ago," he said, looking directly at Lohkar as the mask of a bumbling brakas covered up the serious moment, "I can control all of my weapons with legendary proficiency, and the same with my mask. I hold job experience as a chef, pilot, pirate, ballistics scientist, smith, defender of villages, and much more. Your verdict on mine awesomeness?," asked the smug toa. OOC: Alright, some notes. 1. The Matatu and Earth is a lie to keep his real powers hidden. What that says about The Captain is part of your opinion on him, not mine 2. The stopping of the madu cabolo was due to the oil on it. Due to the thin coating of oil, he can levitate the grenades and fling them around. Hence why his dropping of the fruit did not end in a fiasco. ;} -The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: Plagia - Black Spot Inn Plagia stood up, wiping any remaining drink from her mouth as she did so, 'I'm going to pick up a...package. If it gets rough, I may need some back-up.' She turned to the door and said, 'Well, speak of the devil, here he is.' 'He' was a Skakdi, clad in, what appeared to be, faded pink armour, wielding brass knuckles, and carrying a small box under his arm. 'Be careful,' Plagia whispered to Akinii, as walked towards him. OOC: This guy's an NPC, so feel free to bunny him. IC: Gunner - Black Spot Inn Gunner raised an eyebrow to the Captain's trick. Impressive. He turned back to the front. He considered telling Raknar about the bottle of ale in his bag, but the thought of being behind a drunk Skakdi didn't much appeal to him. -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Does anyone know if chars can break the fourth wall for comedic effect? IC: The Captain thought for a second. "It may be on me because I'm simply a cheap ripoff of a character belonging to a multi-million dollar franchise in a large role-playing game being played by a dolt. Uh, well, you see...I kinda, uh...," he fidgeted with his hands, and suddenly Lohkar was reminded of a matoran who had got his hands caught in the bula jar. "I kinda, uh, was a merc commander. That's it! A merc commander," he stated proudly, getting back into his rythm. "But then all my mercs, ya know, betrayed me cuz they were a bunch of disobedient brakases, so I ended up here. So yeah. The Captain thing is really awesome, though," added the toa finally.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: Plagia - Black Spot Inn The pink Skakdi sat down at a nearby table, attempting to look non-chalent, not an easy feat with armour like that. Plagia sat down opposite to him. The Skakdi grunted and said, 'You got the money?' The Toa leaned back, smiling, 'Of course I do. Do you have the package?' 'Of course.' 'Good.' 'Indeed.' The Skakdi looked up at Akinii and gave another grunt, 'Who's tall, blank and lanky over here?' 'My business partner. Now hand over the goods, or we'll show what sort of 'business' we conduct.' -Void

[ BZPRPG ]