Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: KynaeraNighttimeGa-Koro barKynaera only nodded when Greed told the Daedra to rest for now. Her face seemed to fade even deeper into obscurity as she turned all her attention inward; the only external stimuli she noticed were the cool touch of her glass against her lips and the drizzle of the faintly alcoholic beverage down her esophagus.She wasn't drunk, though. She was thinking. She could not say what her thoughts were about, only that they buzzed behind her forehead like a restive swarm of firefliers.

IC: IrisThe vines wrapped around his ankles, and pulled his feet out from under him. But there was one problem. As he fell, he grabbed Kaithas by the throat, and pulled him down with him.Normally, that wouldn't be much of an issue. Except he also used it as an opportunity to pump a powerful blast of electricity into the Toa. Kaithas wouldn't be able to move, let alone think clearly for a while. And he would receive some delightful electrical burns around his neck, as well.When he hit the ground, he rolled to the side, leaving Kaithas lying on the ground. Since Kaithas ha dmore or less acted as a meat shield while he fell, Lathon should be stalled at least for a moment.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: IrisIris blocked the blow from a kneeling position, and stood. "To get my revenge! They killed me once, and I'll get them for it!"The Timer on his forearm kept ticking down. "Only a week left to live. Time's running out, so I'll take as many down with me as I can!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: I mustered all my control to put up a small tree. A small tree that diverted almost all of the lightning into the ground. The tree was obliterated, leaving Iris with no idea I hadn't been hit. "ARGGGGHHH!" I yelled, adding to the deception. The pain wasn't fake, but only enough energy had hit me to give a mild shock.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: IrisIris blasted another bolt. "You see, I'm not that stupid. A tree bring destroyed isn't silent, if you'd been stunned your sound of pain wouldn't have been nearly so drawn out, Abd there is something called peripheral vision."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Utu - Ga-KoroUtu shouldered his way past the fleeing Matoran, shoving them aside roughly, moving directly towards the source of the commotion. His eyes glew a deep dark purple, the Mark of Fear pulsating, drawing in the fear. And Utu wanted to be in the center of it.He rolled his eyes back as he lazily walked forwards, rounding a corner to see Jikal, shocking somebody. Probably Iris.What a coincidence.Utu strode into the street, arms spread wide, sauntering towards the Toa of electricity, "It's been a long time Iris."

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: YickYick pointed at where Utu was standing. "I think our killer has a little friend!" He took out his launcher and loaded a disk into it. "This is not going to be fun."IC: SlannakSlannak had been explaining the situation to Nidiak when the slaughter started. Now she sprinted to Kaithas and began to help him to his feet. "You okay?"OOC: Why do I always arrive late to the fights?

Edited by Bordakh Unit 227

IC: IrisIris noticed Slannak arrive, and Kaithas start to recover. He shot another blast of electricity at them, this time, if it hit one it would hit both since they were in contact with each other.His head swiveled to look at Utu, as his eyes flared. "Indeed it has, Utu. You're looking well."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: MerlaMerla looked at Iris, then at Utu. "You," she said. "And who is this friend of yours?" even as waves rushed into the village in the form of bulls. A warrior emerged from the lead bull waving a watery swordIC: ZharukZhaurk took advantage of the chaos. Burning trough the vines, he launched a torrent of plasma straight at Kaithas that would hit just as Iris' electricity would hit

IC:: I grinned because Slannak could absorb all the lightning. Then I saw the plasma. "DANG IT! TAKE CARE OF THE ELECTRICITY! I GOT PLASMA BOY!" I threw up my trademark wooden shield just soon enough for the plasma to impact into it. "AGH THAT BURNS!" I yelled as a tiny bit got through. I swatted it off and threw an impact tree at Zharuk.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Merla"Uhh, no; it's sea water, why you ask?"OOC: The waves won't hit until Krayzikk notices them so there might be a watery bull hanging in mid air for awhileIC: ZharukZharuk hurled his sword t the side. The lightning got redirected into the conductor metal. Thinking this a good time to leave, he nodded to Iris and Utu and started running

Edited by Constructman

IC: ZharukZaruk climbed the roof of a building, then turned towards the others. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, I have a fortress somewhere in Onu-Wahi. In one of the mines, I believe. There are 6 axe heads to open it. Five of them I know not where they are. The sixth," he said as he pulled out the axe head from his bag. "Come and get it." With that, he leaped down from the building into the alleyway.IC: Merla"Don't worry; if he tries to electrify that he's only gonna be electrifying the sea. I know better than to launch water from my own body."

IC: MerlaMerla commanded the water bulls to engulf Iris and Utu. The water entity riding on one of the bulls raised his sword menacingly as his bull chargedIC: ZharukZharuk rushed through the Ga=Koro alleyways. He remembered having one of his old allies in Po-Koro. He could try there.OOC: Zharuk to Po

IC: Emotia - Ga-koro -Emotia drooped her head a bit. "I don't know what to do...I don't even know where Labelle lives, never been there, I guess we could ask around, maybe someone saw her." IC: Havon - Ga-koro -Havon had begun to sprint toward Miha as she grabbed her launcher, he raised his sword to the sky and then bright it down with all his might, attempting to either cleave the launcher in two or at least knock it out of her hands.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Apolgies if I miss any attacks, there were a lot of posts to read.IC: IrisIris rolled his eyes. A creature of water did next to nothing, other than threaten to drown. He slashed the bull, eliminating the watery illusion.He jumped back, taking him out of the wave's path, as well as taking him away from the vines. If they wanted to hit him with it, they'd have to redirect it, and waste elemental energy. "I am Iris, the Mark Bearer of Cruelty."His eyes and the Mark on his shoulder literally glowed an evil, poison green. "My associate here is Utu, Mark Bearer of Fear.""And I don't care who you are, because soon you will simply be carrion!"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg