Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: YickYick was hurt. Very hurt. Much more hurt than Iris was. He couldn't deny that. But if the Skakdi was going to be outmatched, he was going to inflict as much pain on his attacker as h possibly could. He felt Iris's boot going down on his ribs, probably hoping to kill him. Yick mustered the last of his strength to deliver a very hard kick towards Iris's crotch. OOC: Karz, ninja'd Not to worry, edited.

Edited by Bordakh Unit 227

IC-Praggos:"Admirable traits," Praggos said, nodding, while his mark ticked up slightly. This Toa had no idea how stupid of a thought that was."However, think about it this way-if your leader makes a grievous tactical mistake, such as...I dunno...attacking three people who are much, much stronger, physically, mentally, and elementally than he is, would you rather follow him to death, or make a better decision?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Utu - Ga-Koro"My apologies. I was unaware of my interrupting."Utu titled his head as he faced the Toa of the green, a twitchy smile spreading across his face, "I suppose we can get to know each other."Unfazed by the attack, Utu started walking forwards, "What's your name boy?"

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Savina - Near the Le-Wahi Border, Ga-Wahi -Savina took the bowl and began to eat the stew hungrily. After a few moments it was all but gone. "T-thank you." She said after a few moments. IC: Emotia - Ga-koro -"Let's slit up...we can cover more ground that way, and hopefully find Labelle." Emotia said, and with that the two went opposite directions. Emotia began to ask around, but it seemed no one had seen Labelle. Emotia was getting more and more worried by the minute...when a commotion nearby caught her attention. It was some of the mark bearers, fighting some Toa. Iris, Praggos, and...Utu!? "Impossible..." Emotia said with a gasp. Utu was alive, she could hardly believe it. The Toa they were fighting looked like they were losing badly, she had to help them somehow...Emotia raised her had toward the water, which began to churn violently, then she pointed her arms toward the battle, and the water began to rise up in a huge wave, growing higher and higher till it blocked the sun from the all the fighters view, the wave came toward them, about to crash into all the combatants. Emotia wasn't gonna allow anyone else to die to the mark bearers hands.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Praggos:Seeing the wall of water rushing towards them, Praggos sighed, before freezing the leading edge of the waves into a large wall of ice, barely feeling the drain as he was quickly replenished by his mark."Ah, Emotia, would you mind helping us here?" Praggos asked the Toa of Water. "Utu and I came to collect Iris, make him stop, but these Toa here managed to get in the way, thought the wrong thing, started attacking us. It would be ever so kind of you to offer some help."

profiles i guess

IC: Zakama"Alright Kaithas!" Zakama said, after setting some of the ground on fire, around Preggos, "We will meet again!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Utu - Ga-KoroUtu rolled out of the way quickly, bringing himself to his feet. Only to find a part of bark stuck in his upper shoulder. Both he and Kaithas paused, Utu looking down at the large chunk of tree imbedded in his body, "Kaithas is it?"He reached his hand slowly for the wood, "Have you ever met a Toa that came back from the dead?"Utu looked up with his eyes briefly as he started to pull, "Or hoped to defeat him?"

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: My goodness. Spell it right, Zacax. His name is Praggos, with an A. He's not bloody freaking pregnant.IC-Praggos:"...Really?" Praggos asked rhetorically, snuffing out the wall of fire growing ice over it. "That's terribly nice of you, trying to burn me up after all I've done to try to help you to make good decisions. One would think you'd at least have some semblance of manners, to give thanks, but no..."

profiles i guess

IC: Emotia - Ga-koro -"You want me to help you?" Emotia asked with much spite. "After you all attacked my wedding, and nearly killed my husband? You dare to even ask me that?" Her eyes flared up as she drawed power from her mark, having plenty of excitement. She caused the water to keep rising from behind the wall of ice, it began to crack from the intense force from the water, till it began to crack. "No, I'm not gonna help you, I am gonna protect these Toa from the likes of you though."

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: IrisIris groaned as the kick landed, feeling the pain even through his armor, and his Mark high. He wasn't permanently hurt, his armor protecting his.... Crotch."Oh, you were so stupid." Iris looked down at Yick, and continued crushing him. Though he didn't notice, his Timer was ticking up rapidly, hours at a time. He grinned. "You were never going to win. We are each as strong as three of you, and smarter too. Your anger, your hatred, your fear and your pain just make us stronger."He kept up the crushing pressure, and bent over. His dagger hovered at the edges of Yick's mouth, as he heard the SKakdi's ribs snap one by one. "I think I should give you something to remember me by. Oh, I'm not going to kill you. Beat you, stab you, maim you, bring you to the brink of death, but I won't kill you. No, your's will be a slow and painful death."In a flash, he inserted the tip of his dagger into his cheek, and cut. One on each side. Even if a doctor manage to heal him, his face would forever bear the scars from Iris' savagery, an ironic grin eternally plastered to his face. He stabbed each of the Skakdi's shoulders for good measure, and stomped one last time.Almost all of the Skakdi's ribs were broken, and there was most certainly internal damage. Quite possibly ruptured organs. The slash on his chest, formerly cauterized by the burns he received from Zakama, had reopened and bled profusely. His face was a bloody mess, and the rest of him was no better. The Skakdi would be barely conscious. "You'll probably die from this. Few doctors could fix you after this much damage. But if you do," His grin leered in front of the Skakdi's face. "Next time I'll finish it."He grabbed the Skakdi by the neck, and threw him at Zakama. "And YOU! Enjoy the example I've made of your friend!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Praggos:"We don't really want random people getting killed," Praggos said, turning back to Emotia."Emotia, if you remember, I was mainly trying to distract Iris from killing everybody about," Praggos reminded the Toa of Water. "Of course, I was defending him also, so that he wouldn't attack me, but I did try to keep the others safe."

profiles i guess

IC: Iris"You're a fool! We don't nee dmore power, we are already stronger than you could ever dream of!" Iris yelled, pulling his sword out of the ground, and charging Kaithas.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Utu - Ga-KoroUtu dropped the large piece of wood, "You can't hide fear from a Toa of fear."He smiled and took a step forward, "Trying to mask it with Anger only suppresses it from yourself. But it will still weaken you," Utu stopped a couple feet from Kaithas, "And all the while, it will strengthen me."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: ZakamaZakama got onto a cliff by this time, pointing both swords at Praggos, ready to launch a powerful fire ball, it would take a lot of energy.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Emotia - Ga-koro -"That's the thing about you Praggos, you try to play both sides...cause you're a coward." Emotia said, narrowing her eyes. "You don't want to risk your own safety in the slightest, so you try to appease everyone. Well, I'm afraid that isn't going to work on me." As she said this the water finally broke though the wall of ice, pouring out like a massive torrent, she directed the water at Iris, Utu and Praggos.

IC: IrisBut there is one very useful thing Lightning Toa can do; They can sense the electrical impulses that control your body.Which means the instant Kaithas reappeared, Iris knew. He whirled and ducked under the plant at the same time, as he took a step forward, and slammed an elementally charged fist toward Kaithas' gut. The move was so swift, enhanced by Iris' Mark, that Kaithas wouldn't have time to warp way.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Oh dear... I just realised I completely forgot about Slannak. XDIC: Slannak and NidiakSlannak had gone to find Nidiak when the combat began, and had managed to find her boss fairly easily. The real trouble was finding their way back. Neither of the two had any real sense of direction, and it took them a long time to get back. When they finally made their way to the battle, Yick was almost dead, Kaithas was in the middle of a battle and some random water toa was sending massive amounts of water around.Nidiak turned to face Slannak. "You check on Yick. I'll help your friend with his fight." He took out both his hatchets and ran towards Iris, while Slannak tried to take Yick away from the fighting.

IC: LathonLathon had been hit by the massive wave, which had smashed him into a building, stunning him. He jumped to his feet, now seeing two new Toa entering the fray, a toa of ice seemed to be on the side of the toa of lightning. Anger coursed through Lathon, he hurtled through the air using his power over wind, and then tried to unleash a powerful wind coated kick (will hit harder) to Iris' chest, followed by a slash from his greatsword towards his mask.

IC: Zakama"Guess Im a furring my-WHOA!!!" Zakama exclaimed as he launched his fire ball, it was e the size of his head, but Zakama fell to his knees, he used a lot of energy for that.

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC-Praggos:Praggos sighed, freezing the water that was moving to Utu and Iris, preventing it from harming them as he turned to Emotia."No, Emotia, as a guardsman, it was my job to keep peace around," he said regretfully, ignoring both the water and the fire rushing to him. "For a while, I lost sight of that goal. For a longer time, I was trying to about it the wrong way...truthfully, I still am, trying to fight like this," he said, gesturing to the fight going on around him. He stepped over to Emotia, clasping her hands in his as the two attacks were diverted over towards him."I truthfully am sorry," he told her, his face, so unused to emotion, remaining still impassive. "I just wish that I'd been able to say it sooner." He stepped back, allowing the water to knock him to the side, while it also deflected the fire running towards him. He quickly froze all water upon his body, before absorbing the newly made ice, giving him extra strength as he stood, dusting himself off."However, I still have something I need to do," he said matter-of-factly, taking all of the water-turned-ice and rearranging it into dome over Emotia, as he turned back to the battle at hand, the barest hint of a smile upon his face."Really," he called to Zakama, slightly annoyed at the Toa, "Weren't you told to leave? Really, to think of everything I do for you people..." he shook his head, moving over towards Utu and Kaithas, watching calmly.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Zakama Zakama go to his feet, struggling to stay up, "You realize you have a fireball comig to you right?!" Zakama asked,

IC: IrisIris jumped back, barely avoiding the kick, and blocking the great sword slash with his own sword. He saw Nidiak appear, and growled. "Praggos! It would be terrific if you could deal with that foolish Ta-Toa. Utu. I'm in no position to give you orders, but it would be greatly appreciated if you would deal with that hatchet wielding fool!"He stepped back into a ready stance.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Praggos:"Oh, what, another?" Praggos said back, having already noticed the fireball-a quick thought, and he brought up a wall of ice to block it, as well. Thankfully, his mark being fueled was rather helpful to keep him good on a supply of energy to use his element with."Anyways, I would recommend you leave. Before, y'know, my crazy, green-eyed friend decides to kill you or something. And take that other guy with you-judging by his condition, he probably needs a doctor, and I'm a little bit too far from you, and too low to help him right now."

profiles i guess

IC: Zakama"I'll be back Kaithas!" Zakama said as he left the battlefield. He ha to return his energy.

IC: IrisIris grinned. He liked these odds.Yick was out of that fight, and the other Lightning Toa had to keep an eye on him. She couldn't interfere with his powers. Kaithas was a fool, and probably running quite low on energy. Lathon wasn't a big threat.... Nidiak was really the only unknown variable.He blasted electricity at Lathon's chest.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: MerlaAll this while Merla was focusing her elemental power on the ocean, trying to remain unnoticed. Once she had a good grip of it, she sent the waves rushing in. Huge amounts of water flooded into the ga-Koro streets which she molded into a giant (Balrog sized) image of herself except carrying a hammer. "YOU. SHALL NOT. PASS!" she screamed. As she smashed her staff onto the ground, the hammer slammed down, bringing all of the water down on Iris. The staff also created more, this time distilled water that rushed from a crack in the ground made by her staff and rushed into the size of a wave equal to that of her previous attack. "DEATH TO THE MARK_BEARING FOOLS!" she screamed as she used the remainder of the water to sweep Utu and Praggos in a rampage of water bulls.OOC: What happened to my undead soldiers? Also, why are we fighting?

Edited by Constructman

IC-Praggos:Praggos, meanwhile, walked over, placing his sword between the hatchet-wielding Toa and Iris, looking at this one with the faux-interest he'd shown Zakama."Really, after what this one just did...do you really want to continue fighting?" the Toa of Ice asked, again rhetorically, nodding his head slightly towards Iris. As well, once he noticed the extra water being pulled out of the sea, as well as a Balrog-sized Toa-thing, he sighed."Honestly, some people," he growled, bringing up a quick dome of ice to protect himself, as well as beginning the process of freezing all the water about Merla, as he had done with her undead Toa.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: All gone. Long since trashed.IC: Iris Iris raised his sword above his head, breaking the surface tension of the water before it hit him. He suffered no adverse effects, and the water dispersed almost as soon as it hit the ground.He laughed. "Foolish Ga-Toa! You've wasted your elemental energy! You must be all but out by now."OOC: Seriously, she should be just about out of elemental energy. She may not have had to summon it, but that was a heck of a lot of water to control.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC:: maybe a fool, but a brave one nonetheless.IC:: My energy was a bit low. Not anything to worry about yet, though. "Stop Iris, and I'll stop attacking. The thing that got me into this was his killing of Matoran." I turned to Slannak." Slannak, take Yick to a hospital. I can handle this arrogant lightning-demon."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Praggos:Praggos re-absorbed the ice-dome from about him, looking about carefully. Regardless of how fueled his Mark was getting, therefore giving him more energy, physical and elemental, he was starting to tire somewhat."I truly do recommend we stop this fighting. Or, at least, move it out to the Kumu Islets, or something. This place is much too populated."

profiles i guess

IC: MerlaMerla felt the ice form around her water. The ice balrog and the bulls had taxed her energy but she had enough left to perform this task. She absorbed any water that was left and released it in a hydro blast that threatened to sweep all of the mark bearers away. She was barely holding it together and was already seeing stars.OOC: I still don't really understand what's going on. Can somebody give me a rundown?

IC: Iris"Lightning demon? BEST COMPLIMENT I'VE HAD ALL DAY!" He roared, and fired a blast of lightning at the ground. He shielded himself from it, and his allies weren't touching the area.But most of the ground they were standing on was soaked. Which meant the electric shock hit the water, and coursed through it, shocking Kaithas, Lathon and Merla. There wasn't enough time to focus and teleport, and the shock would almost certainly knock them out.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: ZakamaZakama kept walking to the village, he berserk rest. He would show Praggos...somehow.