Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: MerlaLightning coursed through her being. She screamed, a scream so loud that it would have wowed a toa of sonics, who had mastery of sound and probably could have screamed louder. She collapsed on the ground. Taking out her athame, she muttered a strange chant while drawing a sigil into the ground. Than she fell unconscious, barely alive.

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Kaithas, saltwater. She took the water from the OCEAN. Like she said earlier. In fact, saltwater is a better conductor than normal water.Either make a new post, or edit for the actual effect.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Praggos:Praggos eyed the water rushing towards him with an annoyed glance."Honestly, I don't even..." he muttered, before the water hit him, this time slamming him into a building, putting a large dent in it and causing more damage than previously he had experienced. He stood, his eyes glowing a dark maroon colour, the very image of a Demon from the Ice."These bloody creatures," he growled, the contempt dripping from his voice, intermingled with anger, "These things feel the need to attack us, when all we meant to do was stop this bloody Toa of Lightning..." his nostrils flared as he gripped his sword, his ripped and tattered cloak still clasped around his shoulders, fluttering slightly in the breeze near him as he advanced, slowly, towards Merla."And to think, that not only is it these Toa, but a cowardly little girl hiding in the shadows who feels she can throw these attacks at us," he said quietly. "I am truly annoyed...nay, I am angered that beings such as you are the most prevalent upon this island, and I feel nothing but contempt-" as he said this, his Mark flared brighter than before, "-for such fools that feel the need to traverse this island, thinking they do good, when only they muck up the works of others." His eyes narrowed as Merla collapsed, exhausted, and pained, and he snorted.Slowly, he turned, now advancing unto Kaithas. "Toa of Plantlife," he said, drawing Kaithas' attention, "I had an inherent dislike of you on that first day I met you, but I did not pursue it, I did not attack you as I should have, I did not end your pitiful existence upon this world..." again, his mark flared as he saw the Toa of Plantlife backing away from Utu and Iris."Prepare to meet your end, child," he growled, concentrating on Kaithas. Soon, the Toa of Plantlife would feel the water and blood in the surface parts of his body start to cool, slowly coming down towards the freezing point, when Praggos's real fun would begin.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: It doesn't work like that. The majority of the water was saltwater, and even if she used some distilled, the two would have mixed, spreading the solute (Salt) out amongst all of it. It would still be saltwater.Merla is unconscious, and so should be Kaithas.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Welp, Kaithas better surrender soon.IC-Praggos:Meanwhile, Praggos kept up his attack, slowly freezing any and all liquid within Kaithas. The Toa of Plantlife would soon feel a numbing sensation, seeming bliss as the pain left, and then...more pain. Worse, as he continued to cool. Soon he might begin to writhe, before he truly began to freeze, becoming completely immobile in the process of trying to keep his life. Soon, that might happen. Unless, of course, it abated, for however long. Unless, of course..."Surrender, Toa of Plantlife," Praggos growled, but with a seemingly different voice. "You've done all that is needed of you, you've fed me. Kept me alive. And I cannot take full control from my master, nor can I hold him off much longer-were he in full control, you would be dead already...many times over. Surrender, I say."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: IrisIris grasped what was going on almost instantly. As with most things, it caused his grin to widen. "Ah, so you can't always keep a complete lid on your Mark, Praggos. How interesting."His eyes glinted. "He seems almost as bloodthirsty as I." He glared at Kaithas. "Surrender, or between us, we'll kill you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: MerlaMerla drifted between dreams. One minute, she was standing over a cliff watching some kind of battle, the next, she was eating an all you can eat buffet, then a third dream, where she was at some sort of suva opening it. They didn't have the same kind of clarity as her visions; they were dreams, nothing more. She continued to drift away in dreamland

OOC: Timeskip to the next day.IC (Greed)The sun shone warm and bright out of a cool blue sky as Greed stepped out onto the streets of Ga-Koro. He breathed deep, feeling the calm air wash into his lungs, invigorating him, strengthening him.The day was beautiful; a fresh breeze smelling of salt swept through the village; the air felt crisp and clean; the taste of his breakfast of fruit was still on his tongue...And then the peace was shattered by the sound of combat.Shouts and screams echoed through the Koro, along with the the noise of battle. Explosions and the ring of metal on metal followed fleeing Matoran, desperate to get away from what was becoming all too common in lovely Ga-Koro: battle. Ga-Matoran screamed and hid, some running for the beach, while others made for the docks. Most simply dashed into nearby huts and tried to stay hidden, fearing the combatants deeper in the village, praying that they and their loved ones wouldn't be hurt.The Toa of Air caught the arm of a nearbu Ga-Matoran, her eyes wide with fear. He spoke softly and gently, trying to soothe her, and show he was no threat."What's going on, little one?""T-there's a b-battle going on over there, in the middle of the Koro," the Matoran stuttered. "Toa, and they're wrecking our homes.""What do they look like?""Some- some have these marks on their arms, and their eyes glow." The Ga-Matoran shuddered. "I don't know what they want, but-"She looked pleadingly up at Greed. "Please- please- can you help us?"Other Matoran paused in their flight, realizing that seven tall, strong Toa stood here. They, too, beseeched Greed for his aid, their yellow and golden eyes meeting his own red ones, silently crying out for help.Greed didn't particularly care whether they needed help or not. Their pleas would fall on deaf ears unless helping would benefit him. And it wouldn't... or would it?The Toa of Air looked behind him; the other Toa Daedra stood there, looking various shades of bored. Joining the battle would kill two Kewa with one disk: rescue the village, giving him and his team popularity and prestige, and kill off any notion that the Daedra could do little less than sit around and talk. If the Daedra drove off these combatants and restored peace to the village, who knows what their reward might be? The Marines would be grateful. The Matoran would be thrilled. The Toa Daedra would be seen as heroes.The Toa of Air grinned at his team. "Come on," he said. "Let's go save the day."OOC: The Toa Daedra are joining the battle between the Toa Maasi and the Mark Bearers (as well as whoever else has decided to jump in). They have no side; they are merely trying to restore peace and tranquility to Ga-Koro. If you run, they will not chase you, but if you stay, I cannot guarantee they will not kill you.

Edited by Delicious Chocolate Milk

IC: VhisoliVhisoli walked into Ga-Koro in the middle of an big fight. She had business to attend to, but if this thing went on, her office possibly could get damaged. She walked up to a Toa of Air (Greed) and asked "Do you know why these :censored: are trashing up Ga-Koro?" Then she saw the unconscious toa of water and the barely conscious toa of air. She knelt down to check on them. Maybe she could get some good PR by healing them.OOC: Does toa power exist in this game? If so, could I heal them?IC: MerlaMerla groaned in her sleep, or was she awake? She could see the fight scene, but it didn't look right. It was all fuzzy. Was she awake or asleep? She didn't know. There was another toa of water kneeling over her though...

Edited by Constructman

IC: Venedico (Ga-Koro)Dico was at Greed's left hand, already ready to unfurl his plantlike whip and following along with the team. The Toa of Plantlife had cooped up his silent attraction to both Pride and Anthyn all night, and coupled with his silent misgivings about the name he should take for the rest of his life, he had taken a step back in his role in the Daedra temporarily. Now, though...here they were, ready to start, and Dico was ready to take whatever mantle he needed to take, as long as it was one that could become known.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Praggos:Praggos growled, launching another attack at the mental manifestation of his Mark, an attempt to subdue the bloody thing, to take his body back to his control. Those bloody creatures had to be stopped, he couldn't allow them to continue that which they were doing, and his mark seemed to be letting them."Give me my control back," he commanded, launching another attack against his Mark, watching as it visibly began to lose hold, seeming thinner, like a small veil against his vision."Don't do this, Praggos," the Mark pleaded, flickering slightly. "You aren't a killer, you know this! That whole argument about restoring peace...where has it gone?" it flinched as Praggos glared to it, kneeling in the snow."Peace isn't likely to happen," the Toa of Ice growled. "Reducing them to pieces...that is. Now stand aside and let me free, instead of attempting to use my lies against me!" He grappeled with the Mark, almost trying to pull it to pieces as well, to remove it from him, though this time the Mark resisted, a sudden spurt of mental energy allowing it to toss Praggos aside."That wasn't a lie," the Mark said, glaring at Praggos itself, now. "You truly felt that way, and I know it. I know you better, it seems, than you know yourself...For all you may wish to keep to no side, to further yourself only, you only really want to bring piece back to this island-" it was sent reeling in the snow, though it slowly came back up. "And you know that killing these Toa will do nothing but hinder that goal even more.""No!" Praggos yelled, slashing a sword of mental ice at his Mark's manifestation, trying to destroy it, to rid himself of the stupid thing, to get his life back to some semblance of normalcy. It merely resisted, exerting even more control than it had before, seeming to feed off of Praggos's energy itself."Your emotions betray your thoughts, your true mindset," the Mark said, raising an eyebrow, slightly. "Stop fighting, Praggos! Join me, and together we can bring peace to this island, together we can make this place better than it was before!" it sighed at Praggos's pained expression, though it felt relief that he was no longer attacking."All the other Mark Bearers...they listen to you, you know. Any thoughts you might have, recommendations...they do listen. They don't always act, but your opinion has some measure of influence, if only because of how you've planted such deep roots into the groups that they have to!" It stood, stepping over to Praggos, grasping him by the shoulders."We can do what we need to get the vision you want," the Mark said, flickering again, wavering more than it had before. "We can save this island if we work together. Just trust me." The Mark wavered again, disappearing from view, the snowy cliff swirling away in a blizzard as it had before.Praggos looked about, seeing even more beings near them, his hand outstretched towards Kaithas...though no longer trying to kill him. He had no memory of what had happened while he was fighting his Mark's representation, but he could tell it wouldn't be useful to him. He lowered his hands, and his vision flickered, wavering much as his Mark had. He looked down-the Mark had ticked up by nearly an extra week through the battle, the contempt he and Iris had felt for the others, the same feeling that they showed them. But the high had gone down, and he could tell that with it had gone that energy that kept him going.Slowly he fell to one knee, looking about, as his Mark stopped glowing, his eyes returning to their normal, icy blue coloration. He blinked again, before slowly toppling over to the side.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Utu - Ga-KoroUtu watch Praggos drop. That was not feasible. Praggos was too important to Utu for him to let him die.The Mark Bearer of fear ran over, pushing Kaithas away, he brandished his blade, making it clear to Kaithas to stay away from his fallen Bearer.Across the street a group of Toa appeared, a ways away behind Kaithas. Utu moved back a little, closer to Praggos' body. He checked to make sure he was still breathing before standing up again.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Greed)Greed looked over the scene with an expression of distaste. Several huts were smashed almost beyond recognition, and a few lily pads looked as though they were on the verge of sinking. Bits and pieces of wood and plant matter were strewn about, along with fragments of shattered ice. Some beings were still fighting, trying to overcome their opponents with element and blade, and others were too injured to continue, lying in pools of their own bodily fluids.The Toa of Air looked for the beings the Matoran had described, and found them after a moment of searching: Toa, with glowing eyes and weird, glowing marks on their bodies. As far as he could tell, there were only three, and the rest of the combatants were regular Toa.Greed leaned towards Dico. "If they don't disperse, take out that one," he said quietly, gesturing towards Iris, the only Toa here who was smiling, seeming to revel in the carnage. He was insane or legitimately dangerous; either way, the Toa of Air had no doubt that the Daedra could take him, and the rest of the fighters, down.Gathering his power, Greed summoned a gust of wind from behind him, ruffling his cloak, and carrying the following words across the battlefield:"Toa! This village has seen enough blood spilt already!" Greed's voice was powerful, demanding one's full attention. the few beings still fighting paused for a moment to listen."Take your anger and your violence elsewhere; you are no longer welcome in this Koro. Take your wounded and your dead, and do it now, or suffer the consequences."The Toa of Air drew his scythe; the blade shone in the sunlight as his cape blew in the wind that bore his ringing words to every ear."We are the Toa Arete, and we stand for Ga-Koro. Begone."

IC: IrisIris glanced at the incoming Daedra.The Maasi hadn't been a problem. They were rookies, and clearly didn't know anything about how to deal with Mark Bearers. But these guys.... These guys had an air of confidence around them. Not the swaggering, misplaced confidence the Toa that now they battered and broken on the ground had, but a quiet confidence that spoke of hidden strengths.And one of them.... The Plasma Toa. Something about her electrical impulses were just... Wrong. They spoke of limbs she didn't display, and a raw power coursing through her body.And furthermore, these Toa were fresh. The Bearers were running low on elemental energy, and one of their number had fallen. I don't mind a fair fight. But this would just be unwise. The Mark Bearer of Cruelty walked up to Praggos, and slung him over his shoulder. He looked at Utu. "We need to either get out of here, or convince them the those fools started it. This isn't a fight we can easily win. And one of them.... One of them just doesn't feel right."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:: I coughed up some blood. "Please...." I pointed at Iris. "he was killing Matoran.... my team tried to stop him... Those two showed up and started talking to him. a Skakdi that was with us thought they were in cahoots, and fired his disk launcher. It turns out they were.""

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: VhisoliVhisoli looked at the fight scene. There wasn't anything she really could have done about it. So she decided to help the daedraIC: MerlaMerla finally woke up and looked around. There were eight more toa standing around her, one of which had a very... wrong feel around her. Still, she could still gamble on the fact that they were here to help. She got up, and limped over to a nearby pail of water, absorbing it. The water made her feel better. She grabbed a plant from the street and held it out to Kaithas. "Try absorbing this," she said.

Edited by Constructman

IC: IrisHe blasted electricity at Lathon's chest.
Lathon took the electricity to the chest, since he'd been floating in the air after his attacks towards Iris it send him backwards as the tendrils of electricity poured over him. Lathon ignored the pain and continued to hover in the air a some of his teammates were shocked from the ocean water. He grimaced and then created a void of air around Iris head, tyring to suck away all of the oxygen and hopefully cause him to pass out. He remained in concentration as he tried to achieve this, but he was ready, feeling outwards through the particles of the air in case anyone tried to attack him and break his concentration, he'd be ready.

IC (Greed)The Toa of Air frowned imperiously. "Who started this battle is inconsequential. As a result of your actions, Matoran have been hurt and left homeless. The Toa Code calls us to protect these villagers, not harm them."Greed looked up at the retreating Mark Bearers, briefly meeting Utu's eyes before looking back at Kaithas."Your purpose may have been righteous, but your actions have condemned you. My wisdom cannot match Mata Nui's, but we must dispense justice as we can while the Great Spirit sleeps. You and your companions must leave this Koro."

IC: Puppets, he thought idly, watching Greed assure the matoran and others of the team's virtue from the shadow of his cloak. They remain Unenlightened and mere tools. Puppets, dancing on his strings...He had cut his own strings long ago. He had fought the dark machine of nature, rebelled against the oppressive behemoth that swallowed man up without feeling or remorse. He remembered a day of angry voices and ashen skies.And, above all, it had been warm.His first day of Enlightenment had been warm. For the third time in as many days, Wrath found a mirthless smile on his lips.He returned to examining the combatants individually. The green, sniveling one in particular fell under his gaze. The berserker mentally scoffed at the toa's speech.There was nothing special here. Just another coward. Just another idealist propagating the myth. Just another one to eliminate.Wrath crossed his arms in impassive distaste and refrained from sneering. There was nothing he could do to this one yet. Flames of irascibility already stoked, it moved further on down the line.

Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Greed)The Toa of Air shook his head impassively. "It is not repaired homes I want."Matoran had begun to creep out of huts, watching the developing situation with both hope and fear. Their village had been ravaged so often of late that it seemed to good to be true that a team of protectors had stepped up to guard them. They watched, and moved closer, listening for Greed's every word.The Toa of Air noticed, and broadcast his voice a little louder, a little farther, letting the crowd hear his words."No, it is not repaired homes we want. No, all we want is... peace."There was a long silence, as every being in the area held their breath, waiting on Greed's every word."Peace," he repeated. "Peace is all that matters to this village." He gestured to the shattered wreckage of the surrounding huts and lily pads, to the anxious Ga-Matoran peeking out of doorways, fear written on their faces. "These people don't want war; they want the cessation of violence. Unknowingly, even with the best of intentions, you have contributed to that cycle of violence and fear. Now, I must ask you to leave. In the name of peace; in the name of Ga-Koro; in the name of the people you surely want to protect-"His eyes bore into Kaithas'. "You must be gone."

IC:Labelle squinted her eyes open, the light in the room blinding her. She felt quite tired, and she had a pounding ache in the back of her head. She was being carried by a Toa. That was nice of him. "Thank you. Are we home yet?" she asked sleepily, still unaware of her surroundings.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Greed)The Toa of Air sighed. "I have tried to make you see reason, Toa, but you insist on making this difficult." He turned his face from Kaithas and looked contemplatively over the ocean, watching the seagulls float in the clear sky."I understand that you were only trying to help. You believe in the Code, and strove to make it real. But this is not how it is done. Perpetuating violence, even in the name of protection, is not justice. It is madness, and cruelty, and only brings us closer to destruction."The Toa of Air turned back to Kaithas, his eyes compassionate, but determined. "This village has seen enough turmoil. These Matoran are the injured party; I will let them dispense justice as they see fit."He turned to the growing crowd of Matoran, which now numbered in the dozens, and called forth a gust of wind to carry his voice over the crowd."This Toa has taken justice into his own hands, and brought violence and injury upon this village in his attempts to defend it. I will stand for Ga-Koro, but you must make the decision as to his fate. What would you have us do with him?"He fell silent, and waited for the Matoran's response.

Edited by Delicious Chocolate Milk

IC: Venedico (Market, Ga-Koro)Immediately, Venedico acted, creating five random Matoran scattered throughout the square with his Mahiki; the Ga-Matoran blended in perfectly with the large crowd assembled around the Daedra, and so no one noticed their arrival, and it would be impossible to pick them out of the crowd. They did their job perfectly: soon enough, they all raised their hands with varying degrees of tentativeness. The other Matoran, noticing the decisions of their compatriots, looked amongst themselves nervously, whispered, cast glances at the wounded village of Ga-Koro, before raising their hands slowly as well. Soon, a good four-fifths of the square had their hands raised in solidarity, and though his face was stoic, inside his head, Dico smiled.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND