Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zakama"Those guys are hypocrites, false, frauds! They called us the villains, but we are gonna prove ourselves, to be brave and loyal Toa, there at the side of Matoran," Zakama said,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zakama"Your right," Zakama said, "I finished my letter to Hanix, when we go to a new koro, I'll send it to her, she'll be our inside man... Err woman, and keep an eye on those guys," Zakama said, "We have to train if we fight them again,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC-Mussiki:"I do believe Hahli is the one currently in charge," Mussiki said, nodding. "Although, after that battle back at the Hive, I'm not sure of much anymore." He shrugged, looking about as the Matoran near them gathered up the bodies, taking them to where they could be properly buried-be it a burial at sea, or something more conventional to the land-based Toa of Sonics."I must say, thanks for your help," Mussiki said to Greed. "We'd come quickly to put an end to this, but you'd gotten here just a bit before we did." He shrugged. "It looked like you had the situation under control, so we stayed back to calm some of the more worked-up Matoran." He frowned for a moment, looking back to Ralin."You know, I hope nobody from Onu-Koro decides to get mad that I'm helping you out here. Or anybody within the Marines getting mad at me and saying I'm interfering in their operations," he whispered, again modulating the sound so that Ralin only could hear.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: This post has been approved by Nuju Metru and Microsnipe.IC (Ketan)Ketan nodded at Mussiki's comments. "We do what we must. I wish I never had to confront a brother like that, but..."He shrugged, and sighed. "Things have changed since Mata Nui's slumber, but with shadows encroaching on every side, justice must not falter." He looked around at the Ga-Matoran collecting the bodies of the slain, and beginning to clean up and repair what they could after the violence. "Some Toa no longer seem to understand the meaning of the name."Ketan turned at a tap on his shoulder to see a sturdy-looking Ga-Matoran wearing a Marine uniform. "I'm Corporal Gokka,' she said. "I can take you to see Hahli, if you wish."The Toa of Air smiled and nodded once in thanks. "Thank you, that would be most appreciated."He raised a hand in farewell to Mussiki and Ralin. "I must go confer with Hahli now. Mata Nui be with you."The Toa of Air turned and beckoned his team after him. The Daedra walked out of the battleground, and their exit did not go unnoticed. Matoran looked after them with new hope in their eyes, and the name Arete in their minds. After so much bloodshed and violence, peace had seemed impossible, an unattainable goal. But these seven Toa had come, and instantly ended the conflict, sweeping aside the villains and thugs with their mere presence, and doing so justly.Justly. That was the key word. While other Toa might have attempted to end violence with violence, therevy perpeatuating the cycle of bloodshed, the Arete had not lifted a finger in aggression. They had commanded the fighters to leave, and their mere presence had subdued the combatants into submission. Then, when some of the "Toa" had refused to leave, the Arete had, again, chosen the path of non-violence, asking the villagers themselves for their opinion of these "heroes."The Matoran had been the judges and the jury, not the Arete. The seven Toa had brought peace to the long-suffering village, and done so according to the will of the villagers. It had been a welcome change from the countless beings who strove to impose their own violent ideals upon Ga-Koro.These seven Toa were a beacon of hope in a village that had almost been consumed by the darkness of war and terror. And now, if what their leader had said was true, they were going to continue their crusade, and attempt to free the village completely from violence and bloodshed.Ketan, following the Marine, approached one of the larger huts in the village, the home of Turaga Nokama. Unfortunately, Turaga Nokama was not there: she had disappeared months ago in a Rahi attack, and the Ga-Korans had not seen her since. According to to Ralin, her right-hand Matoran, Hahli, was now in charge, and for now was the highest authority in Ga-Koro.The corporal knocked on the door, which was opened a moment later by an attractive Ga-Matoran wearing a blue Kaukau."Hello, Gokka," she said. 'How may I help?""I've brought some Toa to speak with you," the corporal replied. "They put an end to a large brawl in the main plaza. Several Matoran were killed, and dozens wounded, and several huts destroyed. It's only thanks to these Toa that more damage was averted."Hahli looked pale at the description of the battle, but she steped back and opened the door. "Come in, please," she said. "Gokka, is the situation over, then?"The corporal nodded. "Yes, Hahli. We're cleaning up as quick as we can.""Good." The Ga-Matoran beckoned for Ketan to enter, and he did so, walking into the hut. His eyes were immediately drawn to a large desk that took up a quarter of the hut, covered in papers. Evidently, the Ga-Matoran was very busy.Hahli closed the door and walked over to the desk, taking a seat in the chair behind it. She motioned for Ketan to do the same, and he did so, easing himself onto the comfortable seat."Now," said Hahli, planting her elbows on the desk and steepling her fingers in front of her. "May I ask your name? What did you want to talk to me about?"Ketan smiled honestly. "My name is Ketan," he replied. "And I want to talk to you about the peace and safety of Ga-Koro."Hahli raised her eyebrows. "Very well, Ketan. Talk to me.""It seems as though Ga-Koro has been the victim of much violence over the past few months. Everywhere I go, I see evidence of recent repairs, and even more recent damage. Beings roam the streets, inciting brawls wherever they go, and killing Matoran at whim."Hahli frowned. "You're right -there has been a lot of violence in Ga-Koro lately, but the situation isn't as desperate as that, I don't think. The Marines-""The Marines try, Hahli," Ketan interrupted. "But there's only so much they can do. Especially when the bulk of their forces are made up of Matoran, and the main perpetrators of violence are Toa. Not only Toa, in fact, but often beings more powerful and more dangerous than Toa.""Who are these?""They are Toa who have glowing marks burned into their arms, whose eyes glow in battle. They gather strength from pain and fear, enough to resist enormous odds."Hahli nodded, and began to search through the mess of papers. "I know of these people. I believe they're called..." She pulled out a bundle of papers, tied together with seaweed string. "Mark Bearers. We've received a number of reports on them. You're right- they have weird tattoos on their arms, and, according to witnesses, they get stronger when others get hurt, or afraid."She flipped through the bundle. "You're right on another account- they've done a lot of damage here in Ga-Koro lately. Just a few days ago, in fact, there was a battle between a Mark Bearer and some sort of winged Toa, and they destroyed a large portion of the docks, as well as dealing multiple injuries and at least one casualty. The repairs aren't yet entirely finished."Ketan shrugged. "I don't know about the winged Toa, but it's entirely possible that he was merely defending himself. Wherever they go, these Mark Bearers seem to leave chaos and destruction in their wake."Hahli returned the bundle of papers to their place on her desk, then turned her eyes back to the Toa of Air. "Well, what is your opinion on this situation, then, Ketan?"Ketan sighed, and looked melancholy. "At this time, I think there is only one course of action: you must banish these creatures from Ga-Koro."The Ga-Matoran frowned, but she looked slightly lost. "Banish them? That will just hand the problem over to another village...""Send a message out to the other villages," Ketan said. "Tell them to exile these creatures as well, with force if necessary. They look like Toa, but who knows what they really are? All we know is that they're too dangerous to be trusted."Hahli bit her lip. "I don't know. If the Turaga were here, she would-'"If the Turaga were her, she would keep her people safe."The Ga-Matoran was silent for a long moment, then abruptly took out a blank sheet of paper and began scribbling a note. A few lines, a signature, and then she was finished. She folded the paper and handed it to Ketan."Here," she said. "Take this to the Marine Headquarters. Gokka trusts you, so I'll trust you. She seems to think that you and your team are honourable and trustworthy, like real Toa are supposed to be." She paused. "If that's a reputation you want to uphold, then please help us protect this village."Ketan bowed his head in respect and thanks, and took the letter. "It is indeed a reputation I wish to uphold." He raised his head, and looked Hahli in the eye. "It is long past time for real Toa to rise up, and do what Toa were born to do."Hahli nodded. "May Gali go with you."* * *The Ga-Toa sergeant read the letter, then looked up at Ketan."I'm glad you finally talked some sense into Hahli- we've been trying to get some action taken on these Mark Bearers for ages now.""I'm glad I could be of service,' Ketan replied humbly."I'll send out the order right away," the sergeant said, filing the letter away. He looked back to Ketan. "Your team is welcome to back us up, if you're willing to help."The Toa of Air smiled."Whatever it takes to bring peace."

Edited by Delicious Chocolate Milk

IC: Zakama"I still can't believ that guy had the gull to call us false Toa. I have followed the code my life...will at least I think...anyway, we have to prove we are good. I wasn't at the battle so can some explain exactly what happened?" Zakama asked, "It might be we can comprosmise with them, the matoran should have been more concerned with lives rather than houses. Death is something that cannot be repaired... But if we return they will throw is in jail... Agh... I guess our best option is to leave and train,"

Edited by IX. Dymex

IC: (Uar)"I think I last saw them nearby. What's your plan anyway?" asked Uar, who'd been standing nearby, watching the fight.
IC: Zealokan'Okay, it's no secret that Miha loathes the group with every fibre of her mortal being. Now, I was wondering, and this is going to sound mad, but what if Miha's hatred for them is so overwhelming, that she can overpower Iris and take back her body?' While he was saying this, he was making very eccentric movements. 'All we need to do is find them, bring them to her, and it'll run like clockwork.'
IC: Emotia - Bar, Ga-koro -Emoita did a double take at Labelle, it took her a minute or two before she realized it was in fact, her. "L-Labelle?" Emotia asked with a rather shocked face. Labelle's face was incredibly deformed and disfigured, not to mention all the bandages hiding the rest of her scared and deformed body...and was that a...tail? "W-what happened to you?" She said in unusually quiet tone, apparently losing her voice from the shock and horror. Whoever had done this to Labelle was gonna pay...dearly.
IC: ReaverHer eyes widened in shock. She almost let out a sigh of pleasure at all the Agony her Mark was receiving, but pushed the thought aside. This was her friend, after all.She held her arms out wide, inviting Labelle in for a hug. I will find who did this, and I will show them the true meaning of AGONY. Reaver's eyes flared blue briefly, before returning to their normal yellow.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna was more than a little skeptical of this new plan. Could showing Miha what she hated really motivate her to regain control? He didn't know, but for lack of other options, he went along with it."It's worth a shot" he decided. "How about this: you two can move fast, so split up and look for Tangrua and co. I'll stay around here to keep tabs on Miha and Havon and let you know of they move off somewhere. OK?"

ppg2.png

IC: "Well, we could get someone to retrieve it, I suppose." I faced Zakama. "No true Toa should call another false, unless it is evident they are." I shrugged. "The damage was mostly done by the mark bearers. Those toa. Keh. Only Merla even tried to help me up. The Arete were too concerned with judging us."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: (Uar)"Wait, if Miha's mark, and by extension, her DPD are powered by determination, and if we're going to motivate her, won't the resulting determination give more power to Iris?" Uar said.OOC: I'm assuming Uar knows Miha's mark is powered by determination.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC:Iris!MihaIris barely managed to block the attack with Miha's medical knife. As Havon and Iris struggled for control over the battle, a small group of Toa and Matoran led by one Ga-Matoran approached. "Miha Visic! This is Vibro of the Ga-Koro Marines! We met earlier in prison! You are to stand down and exit this village immediately!" Vibro glanced at Havon. "The standing down part goes towards you to Fire-Spitter!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Vibro"You're friend beat up some Marines, resisted arrest, escaped captivity, and now is disrupting what little peace we have in this village of water." Vibro said, glaring at Havon. "So I'd say that unless you want to get banished from this village with her, you better leave this to us Marines."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: LathonHe'd been thinking for several minutes. "Maybe we are false Toa." he said sticking his sword into the sand. "I've broken the code before when I killed those Skakdi..." he said. "I would of broken it again to have killed that Toa of plasma for what he'd done to that village." he sighed. "I desecrated a dead Matoran to prove a point... which I'm sure only made me look even more corrupted." he said. "I don't understand why we were deemed the villains and booted out of the village, while those Mark Bearers are still inside." he said."Maybe it is I who is truly broken." he said, looking at the sea.

IC: Zakama"...A Toa is known by his actions, not by following the code, it's just words as you put it," Zakama said placing a hand on Lathon's shoulder, "The code is to help Toa become better heroes, not a code they must live by, but to help them become heroes. Your right the mark bearers should have booted out inste of us, but that Toa of Air and his group convinced the matoran homes were more important and that we were villains. Yes Toa on this island can be evil, but it doesn't mean we are all evil. We have to stop the mark bearers, AND that team of Toa and prove to be true Toa,"

IC: "We are not false Toa. Now we may not be the prettiest or most clean Toa, and we've all got things we regret. But we are not Toa who would exile their brethren to look good. We stand for the Matoran always, even when they don't want us. So we fade into the shadows, waiting for the need for us to return. And all the while we gather strength."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Zakama"We have to stop once and get stronger," Zakama said, "Or we won't go far with the evil on this island. But where to train? It has to be a place where we can test our limits..."OOC: I wonder if someone will get the hidden reference in this post.

IC: Zakama"I think there are some caves in Ko-Wahi we can use to train in, it's a cold place, we need to toughen up, and it has a place where each of us I have to learn how to master our Abilties, weaknesses and streets," Zakama said, "So I guess Ko-Wahi then,"

IC: MerlaMerla looked up. "All I could have done? I failed to do my duty and I damaged the village while at it. I am a disgrace." She got up and started walking away.IC: Dyzaera (Good Cole [she's a girl though])"At least you tried. Even if society thinks you're evil, you know the truth inside. That's all that matters. Some people break under adversity. Others break expectations. And there's always a chance to start over. Think about it. But I must go." She turned towards Ta-Koro. There were storm clouds over the koro and flashes of red lightning appeared every so often. "There is red lightnng in Ta-Wahi, and that can only mean one thing..." Activating the power of her mask, she flew off to Ta-WahiOOC: Dyzaera to TaIC: VhisoliVhisoli cleared off her desk and started doing, well, what white collar bosses do.OOC: Dymex, what are you hinting at?

Edited by Constructman

IC: ZakamaZakama took notice of Merla leaving and ran to her and grabbed her arm, "No! You aren't a disgrace! That was a lie he said, you are not! We need to stick as a team! I may have been with this group for a short time but I know this group shouldn't date split,"

IC: Zakama"Date split? ER sorry, I can't really speak, hehe," Zakama said, "Anyway, we need to train, we HAE to go to Ko-Wahi and find a cave to hide and train in," Zakama said,

IC: Zakama"Well I'm a swordsman and a prodigy not a tour guide," Zakama shrugged, "I guess we just keep moving through Tim we find some place to train I guess,"

IC: Zakama"Alright, to Ko-Wahi we go," Zakama said walking towards the direction of Ko-Wahi

OOC: Zakama to Ko-Wahi