Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Ugh, you INCESSANT--"I guess, sweetheart," the Hamartia sighed dramatically as he moved towards the kitchen, squeezing Emotia's hips as he walked past her and towards the kitchen. From behind her, the Toa of Gravity turned and winked once at Praggos, whose raised eyebrow was the last thing he saw before Emotia closed the door. "But I'll have you know that I do dishes frequently. Like, I did them...uh...some time."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Briani, Ga-KoroBriani reached out to help Tawara, faltered as the Matoran spoke, and then continued, holding her shoulder softly. "You're right." She said, her voice starting quiet, and then hardening suddenly. "He's probably going to kill Jikal and Kitsune. Three against one is better odds." That said, she gave a grim smile, and then set out the door, pausing to see how Tawara reacted.IC: Raion & Kitsune, Ga-Koro"Ten seconds...?" Raion asked, his smile widening. Suddenly, he tapped the ground with his sword point, and the earth around Jikal exploded upward, becoming waves of dirt rising up and forward, threatening to crush him. As Raion twirled his sword, Kitsune focused on his personal gravity, increasing slightly, and then continuing to focus, increasing the weight.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia let out a small yelp as her hips were squeezed, and then smiled at Tillian as she walked back to the sink. Emotia began to wash the dishes again, using her powers to shoot pressurized water onto the plates, some of which seemed moldy. "Frequently huh?" She said with a smirk.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: JikalJikal pushed off with his foot, shooting upwards, the earth impacting seconds after. For a moment, Jikal was light from behind by the sun, shining brightly in the sky. He hung in the air, sword held at his side. It was an eerie silhouette, the calm before the tempest of the storm."Raion!" He roared, shooting downward like a meteor, sword held infront of him, point facing down, using the force from his descent to fuel a devastating attack. "Count up your sins!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Taka "I...." Suddenly, it struck Taka what he had been trying to do subconsciously. Move on, forget. Not about my family, I could never forget them!? But he had tried to. He knew it now, in the same way that someone would know the answer to a puzzle. It just Fit. "Forgot them.." Taka's face was one of shock.
IC: Norkaron"Huh?" she asked. Suddenly, Angel Devil moment. Angel: Help him out; you'll need somebody to give credit to your name. Devil: JUST FREAKIN' SHOOT HIM!!! She stood there not sure of who to listen to.

IC: ZealokanHe gritted his teeth at the sarcastic remark of the receptionist. 'Don't try me, Matoran. That's my friend you're talking about.' He turned away from the desk and, with a final backwards look at the receptionist, walked out of the hospital and into the cold air. 'We'll find an inn for the night. I need a drink. Or six.'
IC (Dekuna): "Zealokan, wait a moment" Dekuna called after him. He spoke slowly now, as if he wasn't quite sure of his ground. "What's changed? I mean, the last time Payiges was lost, you were mobilising everyone to go to the ends of the earth looking for her. Now you just want a drink? Shouldn't we at least be checking around the immediate area of asking if anyone has seen her? We've still got an hour before sunset."

ppg2.png

IC: ZealokanThe Kineticist turned around suddenly and look his teammate straight in the eye. 'I am tired of it all , Dekuna. We have had so much trouble recently, I haven't slept in days. A teammate's possessed, a teammate disappears, our leader vanishes, I'm bloody over it!' He turned away wearily, wandering slowly towards the nearest inn.'I'm tired, Dekuna,' Zealokan said quietly, with barely the will to lift his feet. 'I'm just so tired.'

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: ZealokanIf he heard Dekuna, he didn't openly acknowledge it. He entered the inn, walking up to the innkeeper.The innkeeper, a kindly old Onu-Matoran, looked up at the Toa from a rather interesting book, his eyes wide with surprise. 'Mata Nui, boy, you look like a wreck.''One night, please. That's all I need.' He was at the point of collapse, a combination of physical exhaustion, and apathy.'Sure, ten widgets.''Please, I just need one night.' He stabilized himself on the desk, nearly losing his balance.'Woah, did you get beat up or something?''You could say that.''Tell you what. I'll give you the room, but you've gotta do me a favour in the morning.''Whatever you want, just... please...''The lass in the bar is nearly out of that tea. You know, the really epicly nice stuff? She need you to get some ingredients for her.''What ingredients?'The inkeeper leaned in, holding a finger to his lips. 'Top secret. Why do you think we have the finest tea in all of Mata Nui?'Zealokan nodded. 'Okay, got it, can I have my darned key now?''Calm down, kid, you're just a bit irritable.'He gripped the edge of the table, small fractures appearing under his fingers. 'Do you want to see me be "irritable"?''Alright, I'm just sayin'.' The innkeeper handed him his key, the usual Room Seven, so that Dekuna would know to find him.Zealokan mouthed a thank you, then dragged himself up the stairs to his room. Once inside, he collapsed onto the bed, pulling the duvet over him.'Why do I even bother?' He asked himself.OOC: Lorax, I'll PM you the details of my latest idea.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Raion & Kitsune, Ga-Koro"Sins? The only sin that comes to mind is my letting you live for this long." Raion said, using his elemental control over the earth underneath him to shove himself sideways a moment before impact, while causing a solid wall of earth to rise from the earth, directly where Jikal had aimed to skewer him. However, he landed awkwardly, thanks to his failure to notice Kitsune's gravity change. With a grunt, Raion fell to his knees and hands, getting up after a moment of straining, his concentration shattered. This loss of focus meant that the earthen wall he created wouldn't be much of an obstacle for Jikal.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: JikalBracing his feet against the wall, he pulled back,withdrawing his sword from the wall. Taking advantage of the damage already done with his first attack, he slammed his foot into the weakened portion of the wall, causing it to crumble. "That was a mistake. Perhaps if you had ended me, people would have lived." His eyes flared. "But I'm not letting you harm anyone else."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Inn)"You sure about that?" Tawara squinted up at the Toa. "Yeah, you're sure." The Ni-Matoran picked up her knife and started after Briani. "Then let's make it four against one. Well, I'm more like half a warrior. A quarter. Three and a quarter against one," she said with a crooked smile.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC:Kohra blinked through her fingers as she lay on her back. The Vortixx was waiting. She wasn't exactly sure for what, but for now, that didn't matter. It was day out; and she had not had a moment of sleep within the last three days. Even the agents of shadow did not function on the cold of the night, the dark of the shadows and the goodness of their deeds alone. Even these wraiths of Makuta needed rest. Unfortunately, the daylight overhead did not make it an easy task, although the Vortixx had managed to find a shady spot on a slightly larger boat, unmanned, but loaded with flax, bound for the Kumu-Islets as it seemed. At least, that had been what the manifest had said when she had snuck aboard during the wee hours of morning.She had spent the night on the move, letting the crowd determine which way she went, pretending to enjoy the nightlive like any normal person would, ordering a drink here, casually flirting with a young Toa there, who was aiming so far out of his league, the disgust Kohra hid behind an amused smile was almost exceeded by her pity for the poor creature, hoping for a chance of affection. She had agreed to a dance, but only to disappear, pretending to be thirsty and giving the Toa the slip as he went to fetch them drinks.Eventually she had wound up here. And now she was waiting for sleep to overtake her, as she watched the light she despised so much, play through the weaves of flax obscuring her figure from view. Finally, blackness started to creep in from the sides of her field of view, as she sank into a dreamless slumber.Rest now, nightingale. a voice seemed to whisper. That is not creepy at all, master. she thought; and then she was asleep.OOC: Explanation for that last line will follow soon.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Raion & Kitsune, Ga-Koro"You'll find this a harder task than you imagine." Raion growled, swing his sword with one hand, and preparing to defend with his hatchet. Suddenly, he crumpled like a crushed can, twisting in on himself. Kitsune stood a few yards away, palms open and arms outstretched, her eyes squinting as she focused. Suddenly, the earth exploded around her feet, sending her into the air. Breathing heavily, Raion straightened, staring at Jikal, his faux attitude of calmness and dispassion gone, his eyes enraged and murderous.IC: Briani, Ga-Koro "Don't underestimate yourself." Briani said, her grim smile slowly turning humorous. "You could strike while we all trapped Raion with our powers, or when Raion was focused. A Matoran is every bit as dangerous as a Toa." As she spoke, Briani rubbed the bruises stretching across her neck and chest, wincing occasionally as she probed her injuries.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: JikalFor an instant, Jikal's mind warred between attacking while Raion was down, and ensuring Kitsune's safety.The conflict ended as Jikal shoved off, catching her as she started to fall back to earth.He knew he would get many chances to defeat Raion, but it only took one mistake for him to lose Kitsune. And he wasn't going to let that happen.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC:

FInding none of the supplies needed to make a bomb, she sharpened a staff, spiked a durian on it, and burst out of the hold, leaping into the air and swinging the fruit mace down on the back of Wrath's neck.
IC: Bahokosar may have still been on the ground, but he was conscious. As EE and physical health were two separate things, he had to concentrate hard..."WHOA!" Sorapak grew some small plants on Wrath's body, near the wounds, and had them drop seeds inside, while using his Calix to get away. The blade got to Wrath, and he slowly began to fill the seeds with EE. They rooted in, but did nothing further..yet. Bahokosar had the handle of the sword, which Wrath was now holding, suddenly grow a whole bunch of spikes.
IC: Wrath felt disturbances on his arm and hand. In his rage, he drew his longsword and sliced through cloak and armor to take off the plants. Their seeds dropped onto the deck harmlessly.But the spikes caught the berserker. His fingers wrenched backwards onto the stolen sword's ricasso again, cut in multiple places. He grasped it there for a moment of safety before moving forwards to attack.At roughly the same time, Wrath heard the whoosh of the mace through the air. He didn't need to turn to know a falling object was headed for his back. To the pirates, he seemed almost cornered again. To trod on the seeds was dangerous, while moving back would only cause the fruit to smash into him and iron could be manipulated at its controllers' discretion against him. But this was different from before. Wrath was not cornered. He had made space, miniscule as it had been. He had gained the advantage physically--now he wielded two swords, and each of his foes suffered: One without sword, one with several arterial wounds bleeding out with her every move, one with broken bones and ruptured organs. He was injured too and running out of time. Yet he also held major advantages spatially as well as materially.Even berserking, Wrath could capitalize on those advantages. And so he did. His step forwards dodged the mace and seeds by attempting to land on something else; namely, the floored Fe-Toa's groin. He would move up and down the body of the toa as needed for offense and defense to silence the prey whilst simultaneously tiring out the wounded and attacking the weak. Speed still incredible and all toa on the direct attack, there was virtually no time to block his stomping. His swords, freed from elemental control, meanwhile cut in large arcs as they strove to drive the Ve-Toa against the railing. There the pirate would have little room to maneuver and probably resort to his favored acrobatics or plants to escape. And Wrath was instinctively prepped for both. He didn't need to attack the vortixx directly. Blood loss would only be sped trying to keep up with his movement from groin to solar plexus to nose to off the body entirely. Altogether, his sequence of movements had turned into a dance of sorts. But Wrath's waltz was one performance not to be trifled with. Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Bahokosar dropped through the deck, which had formed a hole. The hole closed up again. A few more bones cracked, the pain knocking him unconscious. At least Sorapak had saved his life. "This is why ships are made of wood." With a smile and a tip of his hat, Sorapak now didn't have to worry about the footwork, as Wrath was stepping on nothing but seedless wood. However, he did not need to be on them directly. Sorapak flipped over Wrath repeatedly, back and forth, spinning around him. It was the demented version of a dancing couple. Each powerful, thunderous, awesomely powerful move of Wrath's was avoided with a graceful, agile, quick move of Sorapak's. Finally, the seeds had enough EE. Powerful vines burst out of them, with wood inside. The wood pieces were hard and strong, jointed like a skeleton for firmness. Poisonous spikes emerged from the vines' exterior as they surrounded and closed in on Wrath."Sorry mate, I usually try to avoid this kind of thing. But, you people used deadly force first, and uh, on a pirate." He smiled.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I presume that Sorapak didn't move after that, considering that you didn't write that in the IC. Also gonna guess that controlling all those vines takes a lot of concentration...IC: Wrath hissed as the seeds sprouted. He was surrounded to the left, to the right, to the front, and to the back. The circle of open ground around his body was closing rapidly as the vines surged forwards.His fists tightened around his swords. His eyes flickered about to count each with the fury of a berserker.Good.They couldn't get away this time.He started to move. The berserker sprinted, pounding his feet into the deck as he charged forth to the vines. His legs powered as his arms flashed their swords. And then his charge came to a stop.For a brief moment in time, the hissing of the berserker and the rattle of vines was all that could be heard. The Ve-Toa solely concentrated on closing the circle and swiping at his foe with his many vines. But the vines seemed strangely without company. None of them touched anything, be it blade or cloak. In those fractions of moments, it seemed probable that Wrath was merely evading the vines and looking for an opportunity to attack.That was because he was. The berserker's anger need not extend to weapons and elements. Thus, he had decided to skip taking on the appendages of his opponent and stop him at their source. Wrath stopped charging to start flying.Berserking, Wrath's strength and speed was immense. He had physical power far greater than that of a typical sapient with higher agility. So his whole body could jump with greater overall efficiency than any other's. With a running start, he cleared the vines in milliseconds. He was almost flying as he fell down at Sorapak with blades extended to both sides in a slicing tackle.His leap had been calculated with intuitive sense for combat borne of a thousand conflicts. Wrath had the advantage of surprise--not only was the movement an unexpected alternative to fighting the vines and that typically reserved to those with the Kadin, but he had never before used a leap in combat against the pirates. His enemy was too concentrated on using his element to catch the sight of the leap quickly, which only furthered that advantage. He was too speedy and had too much momentum and ability to shift his attack to be blocked by much last-minute plants. Sorapak's Calix only seemed more promising than his element on the surface; in reality, his position right next to the railing meant that he could be seriously cut or maimed regardless of direction he fled in, incapable of backing or jumping off without turning. Trying to block the attack physically would only be putting his appendages under worse attack. It was a win-win-win for Wrath. He did not think of it in this way. If he had been analyzing the situation without berserking, he would've given that there was always a miniscule chance of victory in any fight. And he certainly did not think the fight was won. But a maiming or incapacitating strike was the most likely result of the situation.

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Thankfully, blocking in any way shape or form was not on Sorapak's mind at all.Silence. The vines rustled. "Well. That takes care of that!" He backflipped, leaping for joy. Obviously Wrath did not fall any faster than a normal object, due to gravity, and so in that flip Sorapak saw Wrath above him. "WHOOAAAA!" He jumped back and had large, sharp spikes of wood rise up from where Wrath was going to land so as to impale him on them. The pirate's eyes were wide, his expression something between cluelessness, shock, genius, and a ridiculously strange manner of luck on which he could the quality of: good or bad. "...Oh."

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Kitsune & Raion, Ga-Koro As Jikal caught Kitsune, the Ba-Toa had just decided what to do. The fact that Jikal caught her disrupted these thoughts, and as she prepared to release the elemental energy she had prepared for his safe landing, she was forced to focus it on another target. Raion, who was charging at Jikal, prepared to land a fatal blow, found himself falling. Towards a building's stone wall. Only barely able to active his Kanohi at the last moment, Raion barely reached twelve feet tall before he landed on the stone with a dull thud and grunt of pain, having "fell" a couple dozen feet, his larger form absorbing most of the shock with little ill effects. Kitsune, the store of power released, looked stunned and perhaps a little bit shocked, but no where near as much as Raion, who found his personal gravity set aright, and thus his face in the dirt. With a roar of unleashed rage, he sprung to his feet, the earth around him rising and moving, controlled with his powers.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Inn)"Save it. I know I'm flurged if Raion so much as notices me. But it sure beats wandering around the island like a karzhead until someone rips my intestines out." The Matoran paused. "I'll climb up onto a building's roof and watch from above. If it seems like I can get in a stab, I'll come down. Reinforcements. Pathetic ones, but maybe useful."Let's go. We don't want to get there and find Raion gloating over the lovebirds' corpses."

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: JikalJikal carefully set Kitsune back on the ground. He gave her a nod, and a muttered "Be careful.", before turning back to Raion. The Lightning Toa leaned forward, pushing off, and flying forward, sword held in front of him in a powerful sword tackle. The benefit to this maneuver was that whether Raion could dodge or not, it could easily be transitioned into a block, or another attack.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Briani, Ga-KoroWith a nod of agreement, Briani took of into a run, her entire body leaning down in foward in a startlingly sudden burst of speed.IC: Raion & Kitsune, Ga-KoroRaion hunched over as soon as Jikal launched himself, landing lightly on his fingers and toes. As he did so, the earth around him erupted in every direction, tendrils and waves of earth ready to defend him. The moment Jikal was in range, dozens of tendrils shot out to slam into him, as waves of earth rippled through the dirt towards him with unsettling speed and power.As soon as Jikal had set her down, Kitsune had developed another method of attack. As Jikal charged, she began to circle around Raion, silent and neigh-invisible as she slowly stalked towards his unprotected back.IC: Vinathli & Jilsud, Ga-KoroVinathli was not in the happiest of moods. In fact, she was in a mood so terrible, it was without equal. Their mysterious employer's trail had vanished without a trace. Just gone. There was no possibility they would be payed as much as they wished, but Vinathli could always create a story and sell information of the Vortixx to the Guard. It was very likely that she was the one responsible for the destruction of the Cablecar Station. Who else would order a distraction at that time? As she planned and created alternatives to the aforementioned plans, Vinathli completely failed to notice that Jilsud had dissapeared. Even something as obvious as the empty spot on the bench she was sitting on was missed as Vinathli schemed. The Madman was exploring the city of Ga-Koro, a city he had little experience with. His goggles strapped over his eyes, and his face hidden by his Bauta Venetian mask. His overcoat covering his body, his gender and race was completely unknown. It was not until he ripped off his mask, deciding to show his insanely grinning maw, that he was noticed. Some Ga-Matoran nervously moved away, suspicious to the point of considering notifing the Marines, though none of them actually did so. As he continued to visit the darkest and strangest corners and nooks of Ga-Koro, Jilsud's entrancing, brass-colored eyes were hidden behind the amber, mirrored lens of his goggles, over-sized and bizarre pieces of eyewear. As he walked past a shabby bar, he heard a drunken, slurred voice call out to him."Hey! Freak!" As Jilsud turned, he found a young Le-Toa starring at him. The Toa was obviously drunk, as evidenced by the empty bottle in his hand, and the way he leaned against a wall, unable to support himself. "You... You stupid Vortixx-All you stupid Vortixx, you need to... to... leave. Yeah. You need to leave." Finding himself unable to correctly form words or vocalize the thoughts he had in his mind, the Le-Toa grew even more infuriated."You... You stupid... foreigners... The nerve to dump me... Stupid Vortixx... You... Stupid..." At this point, the Le-Toa stopped speaking, suddenly growing quiet. The reason for his silence was rather simple: One often gets distracted while staring down the barrel of a firearm that could, with the uptmost ease, blow your head off your spinal column."Stupid?" Jilsud asked, pressing the barrel directly against the Toa's Kanohi, and pushing down so that he fell to his knees. "On the contrary. We are nothing but mad. So terribly, utterly mad..." As he continued, Jilsud moved the barrel from one eye to the other, enjoying himself as drops of sweat fell off the Toa's forehead. "So mad, we might very well be unable to resist emotions. If we see a button, we must push, no matter what is being said in warning... And if our fingers are found to be on a trigger? Well then, we simply must squeeze." As the Le-Toa began to attempt an apology admist all his sobbing and choking on his tears, Jilsud suddenly leaned down, so that he was on the Toa's level, rocking back and forth on the heels and balls of his feet. "You say one of us gave you the slip? What did she, or he, look like?" At the accusation born of the use of he, the Le-Toa's face reddened momentarily, before he realized there was still a barrel of a gun pointing at him. "She... She was black... And tall... And kinda pretty..." "You just described every female of my kind known to exist. I want specifics." Said Jilsud, waving the gun barrel at him in a fit of anger, his eyes darkening and his muscles tensing as he did so. "She had... Feathers. On... Her arm... All... Feathery... We were at... At Nui-Jaga's Sting, a... A nightclub." The Le-Toa said, squinting as he strained to remember. Suddenly, Jilsud straightened, his gangly form revealing its true height once more, and began to turn around. As the Le-Toa opened his mouth to speak again, Jilsud's leg shot out backwards, his foot slamming into the Toa's nose, driving it upwards into his brain, a fatal blow delivered without effort. Information found, Jilsud stalked back towards Vinathli, donning his mask once more. The grin painted on the Bauta's mouthpiece was terrifying, a wonderful trademark for The Madman. OOC: Alrighty, The Madman and The Rose are back.

pNNgXax.jpg