Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: A Vase - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -A vase was being a vase, doing nothing but holding flowers inconspicuously as Tillian and Liara talked. No way a six inch Toa could be inside it.Meanwhile the poor innocent door that was the entrance to the Casa Juturna was wrongly kicked open "Hellllooooo! Skyra! Are you here mate!? It's your old pal Havon! Hellloooooooo!" Havon stumbled inside, clearly drunk. He immediately noticed the mass amount of empty bottles, "Empty bottles...saddest thing I've ever seen."

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Hang on, hang on, hang on..." Tillian said with a grin, moving over to the vase that was holding flowers inconspicuously - and not holding a six inch Toa inside it - and flipping it over, spilling flowers onto the dresser. A small key fell out with it, and it was this key that Tillian plucked from the wooden surface. The Toa of Gravity then walked to a section of the wall near his left bedpost and pressed into it, sending it flipping out; a miniscule safe popped open, and Tillian used the key to unlock it.Inside was a huge bottle of scotch, practically begging to be popped open and large enough for a couple. Tillian stuck his tongue out at Liara and then pounced with Mark Bearer speed, tackling her onto the bed and popping open the bottle. He saw the avian-like Toa of Air staring at it and drew her into the cuddle, flicking the cork on the bottle at the dresser, where it hit the vase like a Kolhii ball through a hoop and then tumbled towards the bottom of the ceramic piece."I wouldn't be much of a host if I didn't let the guest take first drink," he drawled, holding Liara by the abdomen and pressing the bottle into her hands. "C'mon. I promise you, I won't let you go overboard. I just need a drink or two with somebody."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: LiaraLiara bit her lip, a battle of wills raging in her mind between her habits and her conscious mind. The bottle stared back, as if mocking her. "Til, you tempt my addiction.""Ah, what the karz. Can't do much more damage to my body than I already have." Gratefully, she took a long sip from the bottle. The familiar taste of alcohol washed through her mouth, a familiar sensation. Almost like an old friend.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Listen, I'll help you past the whole addiction thing, alright?" he asked, taking a shot of scotch right out of the bottle before setting the glass container onto the bed and stroking her cheek. "I promise. I'm not gonna sit here and watch you kill yourself. You can find something besides alcohol to help you through the rough patches. I did."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LiaraProbably too late. She thought, but resisted the pessimistic urge to comment. Considering the sheer volume I've consumed over the years."Thanks, Til. I appreciate it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"I mean, like, I could keep teaching you how to surf!" he continued, the bottle forgotten and desolate on the edge of the bed. "I could get you a job at the hospital, maybe, or at an apothecary. It should be something that you like doing or being around. Something that you care about."He made a pffffffffffff sound, the comical noise at odds with the pensive look on his face."Any ideas?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"I think working at a hospital requires a halfway decent bed side manner." Liara commented, a self deprecating smile on her face. She rested her head on Tillian's shoulder.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Ohhhhh, c'mon, don't be like that!" Tillian cried. "You saved my life, after all, and I'd say you did a pretty good job of it. It was...actually the most fun I've ever had at a hospital, considering."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"Easier to be nice to someone you care about. Especially when you were worried about them." LIara commented, without changing her position. Not to mention feeling guilty about not having been there in the first place.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Yeah, I guess you're right on that count," Tillian conceded, leaning down and softly kissing Liara's forehead as he punted the bottle off the bed; with his enhanced strength, the scotch went flying against the wall and shattered, but neither Toa seemed to notice. "I'd probably act a lot different if you were under my care, too."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"Thanks Til." Liara said, pulling the Ba-Toa into a hug. She was quiet a long moment, contemplating whether or not to say what was on her mind."I don't think I ever told you, but I felt really guilty about it. That I wasn't there to do something when you actually needed me to be."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Havon - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -"Well darn, nobody seems to be home..." He said, crossing his arms. "Ah well, I'll just wait here till Skyra shows up, he's bound to be back here eventually." And with that he sat on the couch, though it wasn't quite as soft as he'd expected, in fact it was kinda hard and metallic.""What in the....hey!" Emotia cried out, the last thing she'd expected when she fell asleep on the couch was to be sat on by a drunken Toa. "Havon?" She said, looking at him with a bit of surprise. "What are you doing here?" "Oh, sorry about that Miss Juturna!" He said as he got back up and off Emotia. "I was looking for Skyra, have you seen him?" "Nope, sorry. Don't think he'll be back for a while, last I saw him he was in the Kumu Islets with some team of Toa." Havon sighed. "Great...well thanks for the info! I guess I better get going, I need to find him..." He ran into the wall as he said this. "Hey...where'd the door go?"

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Well, don't."Tillian's words sounded slightly more forceful, his naive air more resolute. The blue eyes of the Toa of Gravity darkened a couple shades as he pulled Liara even closer to him, so that his the corner of his lips brushed her cheekbone as he set her down beside him."if something happens to me, it's my fault for allowing circumstance to lead up to that point. Don't worry about me. If there's something you can do, I know you'll do it. If there isn't, it's meant to be. Alright?"Liara was silent, and Tillian took her chin with the crook of his finger and lifted it so that her eyes met his. Tillian took a deep breath and leaned in, resting his cool forehead against hers and placing an adoring kiss on the bridge of her mask."Don't blame yourself for everything. You look a lot hotter when you're not feeling guilty about something."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LiaraBut if I hadn't been so darn drunk, then I might have been able to do something. She protested silently to herself, but she knew saying it out loud wouldn't do anyone any good."Thanks." She smiled. "I have a nasty tendency to wallow in self loathing. Guess that includes blaming myself for everything I think there was even a chance I could have helped with."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Liara let out a startled eep suddenly as she was flipped over like a pancake and rolled onto Tillian's chest, laughing slightly despite herself. Tillian, ever the grinner, pulled her up closer and kissed her once, briefly and quietly, on the lips."You know I still love you, though. Right?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"Love you too." The Le-Toa adjusted shifted slightly, resting her head once more on Tillian's shoulder. Her smile widened. "You're stuck here now. I don't feel like moving."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia grabbed Havon's arm and then forced him to sit down on the couch, "You aren't in any condition be out looking for people. Stay here till morning." She said firmly. "Well...alright, thank you....um....go anything to drink?" Havon asked hopefully. Emotia frowned. "Last thing you need is more alcohol....what is with Skyra and having friends that are alcoholics?" She said with a sigh. "Anyway we're out of alcohol anyway thanks to a certain Le-Toa. But I could get you something non-alcoholic if you want.""No thanks, I'll pass..." Havon said before collapsing on the couch completely and falling to sleep, he started to snore loudly. "Well that was quick..." Emotia said with a shrug, before deciding to head upstairs, heading toward her room.

IC: LiaraLiara smiled again, and hugged the Ba-Toa.After a moment, unseen to Tillian, her smile faltered, and she let go. The Le-Toa rolled to the side, and pulled herself into a sitting position. "True."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Aren't we all?" Tillian grumbled in reply, more to himself than to Emotia. His eyes darkened, his grin flipped like a pancake on a skillet, and finally, after a second or two, the Toa of Gravity shrugged."Tell Havon that Skyra hasn't been around for a while, and the last place we saw him was Xa-Koro."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Siris
IC Kadaka- Fo's Fishing Supplies:"Excellent. We have wooden fishing rods for 10 widgets, metal ones for 15, crystal for 20, and slightly better-looking crystal for 21 widgets. As for pirates, they don't really come after fishing boats like mine. Even if they did, I can either swim away easily with my kaukau or plasma their ship. Ships tend to have trouble when there's a plasma hole in them."
IC Siris"I'll think I'll take the 21 widget one. It's got to last a long time. And yeah, that's true."

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -"I told him that. He was gonna go look for him now in the dead of night, but he's also drunk as a skunk. I insisted on having him sleep on the couch for the night." Emotia's expression suddenly changed to a rather weird one. "Um...I'll be in the washroom...." She left in a rather odd hurry.

OOC:

IC Siris
IC Kadaka- Fo's Fishing Supplies:"Excellent," Kadaka said, pulling out a very shiny translucent red crystal fishing rod. It was a very fabulous looking fishing rod. "That'll be 21 widgets. May I ask you what kinds of creatures you intend to fish for? There's so many choices out in the sea."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)After about fifteen minutes, Emotia still wasn't back, so a slightly on-edge Tillian moved to the bathroom and rapped on the closed door three times."Emotia? You good?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Instead responding to Tillian, Emotia slowly opened the door. The expresion on her face seemed to be on of...awe? Well that wasn't quite it, but it definitely somethin. "Tillian....remember when we talked about having kids?"

IC: Liara"...."Liara stared for a long moment. Then blinked. Then blinked again. Then grinned. "Welp, I'll be off grabbing the celebratory booze. You guys thinking wine, or champagne?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Liara"Til, you're a fool." Liara commented, amused. "I'll go get some wine."Liara commented, before soaring out the window. She figured the two would probably want some time alone, and well, no one was more qualified than her to pick the drinks. Granted, Emotia couldn't drink now, but still.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia sighed. "You can be so dense sometimes. But you wouldn't be you if you weren't." She says as she playfully pokes his cheek. Meanwhile the ash bear cub everyone had conveniently forgotten about promptly comes up to Tillian and gnaws at his feet. Apparently not turned into bear steak.

IC Kadaka- Fo's Fishing Supplies:"Thank you for your patronage," Kadaka said, taking the widgets and handing Siris the fishing rod. "Will that be all, or is there anything else you'd like?" he asked.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic