Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ReaverThe sense of realisation hit Reaver like an anvil to the face. It seemed to have the same effect, because Reaver fell the the ground, then immediately picked herself up. She quickly swallowed her mouthful of crisps, and looked back and forth between Dalia and Emotia. 'You mean that... and you... I.... what....' There was an awkward silence that seemed to last forever, before Reaver squealed with delight and pulled Emotia in for a spine-snappingly strong hug, a cheshire grin spread across her face. 'OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YOU'RE GOING TO BE A MOTHER!?!?!?!' Her grip was like a vice, squeezing the air out of Emotia's lungs.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Sorry for my absence. Real life intervened.IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)"Ah." Tawara ran towards the source of the noise.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: JikalJikal's face hardened.He soared up, flying high above the waves of earth. His hand shout out in deft, swift movements, destroying the tentacles of earth that shot toward him. One, however, slipped trough his guard, and wrapped around his ankle.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)About an hour later, Emotia plopped down on the bed, thoroughly tired from accepting the congratulations of Dalia and Reaver. She took a deep breath and leaned back on the bed, closing her eyes as the back of her head brushed against the pillow. When she opened them..."Heya!"...Tillian was perched over her, smiling giddily for about a quarter of a second before pulling her into an embrace and kissing her forehead.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia smiled briefly at Tillian, her eyes slightly heavy, she wasn't sure if it was because of Reaver or the fact that she was pregnant that she was so tired. Probably both. "Well, today has certainly been exciting hasn't it?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dujour (Restaurant, Ga-Koro)Dujour snorted in laughter as she munched, content, on half a fortune cookie. Tehlin had cracked his open excitedly only to read a dismal fortune about his future romantic chances that ended with a not-so-solemn Tough break, champ and his lucky numbers for the week. Dujour's, on the other hand, had promised prosperity and good fortune for the next while, which was pretty cool. She guessed."It's okay, Tehlin. Didn't your mom ever tell you to never trust dessert pastries with paper inside them, anyway?"OOC: awwww, derp. Double post.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tehlin [Restaurant, Ga-Koro]The universe. Is out. To get me! D:Thoughts like these continued to fly through the Toa of Plantlife's head as he just stared at the piece of paper in his hands. Eventually, he frowned at it, not letting this inanimate object tell him what to do, and tossed it to the side. It landed on a certain ash bear's nose, much to the annoyance of said ash bear. "Actually," Tehlin said, grinning at Dujour, "I think she might have skipped that part. I may or may not had been lighting something on fire at the time..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tehlin [Restaurant, Ga-Koro]"Actually, I think Zauk was lighting something on fire... I might have been egging him on, though," Tehlin replied, a look of innocence coming over his face. "So, it really wasn't my fault... Anyway, fire's cool. You don't exactly get a whole lot of hot things in Ko-Koro, so I made use of what I had," the Ve-Toa added, shrugging. Meanwhile, two unnaturally large eyes looked up at them from an orange head, mainly because they had desert, and Grecko seemed to have a sweet tooth.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: JikalJikal's face hardened.He soared up, flying high above the waves of earth. His hand shout out in deft, swift movements, destroying the tentacles of earth that shot toward him. One, however, slipped trough his guard, and wrapped around his ankle.
IC: Raion & Kitsune, Ga-KoroLurching forward in a mad leap, Raion drew his sword as he controlled the tentancle that managed to touch Jikal. The coil of earth tightened suddenly, attempting to slam Jikal into the ground with alarming speed, as half a dozen more exploded from the dirt, two attempting to crush him by slamming, the other four attempting to restrain him.As Raion prepared to strike, Kitsune activated her powers once more, causing the Toa of the Earth's personal gravity to lighten, the pull of the earth beneath lessening, so that he began to float, all of his physical motions without momentum or force.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: SahreaI was currently leaned back in my seat, arms crossed behind my head, feeling quite full. "Uh, we were just eating," I said, indicating the now-empty plates with a nod of my head. If this guy was going to just phase out every five minutes I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to travel with him. But its all you've got right now, I told myself.Oh, lucky me.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Uh...okay. Bye, Reaver."As the ex-Mark Bearer sauntered out of the room, Tillian turned back to Emotia and shrugged. He had no clue what Reaver's deal was, or why she seemed to love him unconditionally some months and deliberately plan out his murder with an almost sociopathic tenderness the next few, but honestly, maybe a few days in the wine cellar would do her some good. She could use the time to reflect."So...want some dinner?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: MarksmanThe Toa of Fire left the inn and started to walk around the village, looking for work to do. He was bored, he wanted some action.OOC: Marksman/Zacax open for interaction

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Savina - Le-Wahi Border, Ga-Wahi -Savina just nodded quickly at Malik's suggestion, whether or not the other two Toa could see that when their view of her was blocked by Malik or not didn't really matter to her though.Bruntoa sighed, "Very well, sorry to bother you." He turned to head back to Ga-koro, "Let's go Rannin."
IC: MalikMalik stretched his shoulders as he watched the two other Toa leave. "So, Savina, you feel like finishing our meal, or would you rather do something else. I'm open to either solution really."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Savina - Le-Wahi Border, Ga-Wahi -Savina hesitated before speaking up in a rather quiet voice. "Well um...I probably should head back to Ga-koro, to find my uh, friend..." Savina was longing to find Anthyn again, wherever she was, she knew she had to be back in Ga-koro still, she just knew it. Besides that, she had nowhere else to look.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC ZharukIt had been a long day. The sudden rushed move from Onu-Koro to Ga- Koro had been quite taxing, and it had gotten me all winded up. And I knew the perfect thing to calm me down, a good ol' ciga-wait, Pineas took all of my smokes away. Said that some doctor in Le-Wahi, Sur I think her name was, claimed that smoking had disastrous effects for health. I'm not so sure, in one of my spare moments recently, I had reviewed over a biology report that the old HWP had performed, and it had written that our inner workings were tougher than that. But that wasn't going to change anything; my business partner had taken away every single one of my cigarettes, cigars, and pipes, and wouldn't make any tobacco at all, not even at gunpoint. Settling for some chamomile tea instead, I looked over a few documents. Except for Kaijon's land ownership, every single one of our businesses was in shambles. We had a lot of work to do if we were to regain our status as the most influential group on Mata Nui. Frowning, I looked over some more documents and began to form a plan in my mind...IC SirisThe armored vortixx noticed a random toa of fire walking around. He told the shopkeeper to wait for a bit and asked the toa (Zacax) "are you looking for something?"

Edited by Constructman