Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-koro -I was dying, it was funny, dying itself didn't really scare me, dying before I could make amends to Tillian and Liara did. "I..." I began, but I started to choke, so I tried again, breathing heavily. "I guess I....I guess this is it...ain't it?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Merror)Merror burst into the hospital. Thanks to the urgency in his voice, it didn't take long for the nurses to point him to the right ward.The Toa of Fire collapsed onto his knees by the bed, cradling Skyra's head in his hands. Tears ran down his mask."No..." he choked. "Please...not again...not you too..."

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC-Skeldan:"Now, now, Merror, this is awkward enough for him already, without you pinching his cheeks," Skeldan said, stepping into the hospital room as well-he'd seen Liara land, with Skyra, and later, when he was closer, he'd seen Merror run in, and he quickly followed.He looked over to the broken-appearing Toa of Air, his eyes losing a bit of their light, appearing more sober. He brightened up a moment later, holding the sheathed Katana out to his friend."What do you think you're doing, dying on me like this?" he asked, his voice seemingly stern. "I never gave you permission to die, did I? You were supposed to take me to that bar in Le-Koro. How're you going to do that when you're dead?" He rolled his eyes, moving over to the other side of the bed from Merror, shaking his head."Honestly, the nerve of some Toa."

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: LiaraFor a long moment, Liara was silent.Her fists clenched and unclenched, and her heart kicked up a notch. Tears welled in the corners of her eyes, but refused to fall, instead hanging suspended in eternity.Before the doctor could react, he felt an open hand slam into the side of his face and keep on going. "No. I refuse to accept that.""You're a doctor, ****it! You don't give up when there's a chance in karzahni that he can live! And I don't care if there isn't a chance. You will make one, or I will."The doctor sighed, ignoring the pain from the side of his cheek. "I said he was as good as dead. I didn't say there weren't any options."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-koro -"Hey...Merror...nice to see you..." I said with a smile despite the pain. "Don't worry....Skeldan....I'm too stubborn...to just die..." I turned my head slowly to Liara and the doctor, I hadn't been able to really hear what they were talking about but it was intense.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Liara"A few months back, a Toa tried to Iden their way into Makuta's lair. They didn't come back. We kept their body, kept it safe, in case they made it back. Theoretically, your friend could Iden his way into the empty body. But there's on-""Do it." Liara replied bluntly. "He's going to die if you don't."She turned back to Skyra, and knelt down next to the stretcher. She smiled at him, the tear in the corner of her eyes finally dropping. "You're going to be okay Daring. I promise."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-koro -"Of course...I am!" I said to Liara with labored breathing. "Did hear something....about a Iden?" I asked, but then my attention shifted, my eyes went past Liara and everyone else there. There was Tillian, keeping his distance. "Um...I think I'd like to...speak with Tillian...before we do any...body swapping..." I said, guessing that's what the Iden was for.

IC: Tillian (Yes, Real Tillian -- Hospital, Ga-Koro)Tillian's eyebrows raised and he grinned tightly, lifting up a corked bottle of bourbon and running his eyes over Liara, the Astha, and the doctor; slowly, one by one, they filed out, Liara bringing up the rear and brushing his hand gently. The Toa of Gravity closed the door to the room and then moved forward, hopping onto the bed with ease and leaning his back against the headboard, beside a slightly slumped Skyra. Tillian took one fang and popped the top off the bottle, taking a sip from the neck and coughing slightly before leaning his head back and chuckling."I'd offer you a sip, but, uh..." he trailed off with a grin at his best friend. "I read in a book once that this stuff will cut your life expectancy."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-koro -I couldn't help but smirk at Tillian's joke, normally I would laugh but...that really hurt to do at the moment. "I'm not sure...if my life expectancy...really matters at this point.." I coughed. "Sorry I haven't been...around."

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"Shut up and drink, you sap."Tillian pushed the bottle into Skyra's hand and helped the Toa of Air tilt it back, sending bourbon down his throat. A single tear rolled down Skyra's cheek, followed by another, then another, as Tillian released his hand and took back the bottle, taking his own hit from it. He smirked and leaned back."It's alright. We bought a bear cub and named him after you, and he was easier to housetrain, anyway. No harm done. While we're on the subject, uhm...we need to talk about Liara. I know that I ended your relationship and I--""Neither one of us is drunk enough for this.""Fair point, that," Til said, smiling weakly and taking a sip of alcohol before letting Skyra do the same. "Anyway...I got really close to her, tanked our friendship, and did a lot of things that I really didn't have to do, because sometimes I do stupid things that look really smart of the time but actually aren't.""You're really gonna give me that same pathetic apology you gave Utu for ripping out the Mark Bearer's throat?" Skyra asked with a weak laugh, followed by a fit of coughing. Tillian laughed as well, grinning to himself, and then took a shot straight from the bottle."Yeah, well...I didn't mean it with him."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-koro -"Well....I forgive you buddy." I said, my face a bit wet from the tears. "And...and I'm sorry, to both you and Liara. I overacted when I saw both of you in that shop...and then I used the first excuse I could find...to run away...." I coughed a bit more violently before. "Well, I'm done running..." The doctor made a loud "Ahem." Getting everyone's attention. He was holding a Iden in his hands. "I don't mean to interrupt, but if we don't do this now it might be too late."I glanced at the body of the mask-less Toa across the room. Their feature's covered completely with a thick blanket. "And...you're sure no one else is ever gonna need that body back right?""Of course." The doctor exclaimed. "I'd never of offered this choice otherwise." He said as he came up to me and gently pried off my Kanohi Hau, replacing it with the Iden. "Release your spirit whenever you're ready."I hesitated, not quite sure how I felt about taking someone else's body, even if no one was ever gonna claim it otherwise. I looked at Tillian.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Tillian (Hospital, Ga-Koro)Tillian shrugged and took a monstrous drink of bourbon, coughing, eyes tearing up in shock at the sensation of the alcohol sliding down his throat - well, at least, that's what he would have explained it away as if anyone had seen him. When the watery look in his bright blue eyes didn't disappear after about five seconds, Skyra knew the truth; shutting him down before he could make a final joke, Tillian took the last of the bourbon, shook it around, and then helped force it into Skyra's hand again, letting him finish it off."Don't worry about it, tiger," he said quietly, taking the bottle back and standing up, pushing himself off the bed. "Temporary death isn't that bad."With a final toast of the empty bottle to Skyra, Tillian winked and walked out of the room, past Liara, and down the cold halls of the hospital, back towards his home. Nobody followed him; nobody had the energy. -Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-koro -I watched as Tillian left, I couldn't blame him...it was probably hard to watch. I grimaced as I felt the pain all over my body increase. I knew right then if I didn't use the Iden now...I'd never my friends again...The Iden began to glow as I used the last of my willpower to activate the mask. My body's eyes closed as my spirit left my body, now in spirit form I watched in both fascination and horror as my body died from the strain of used the mask, I could sense the life from it ceasing. It took one finally breath before seizing up and then became silent and unmoving. There was no going back now...I looked at the other body across from my own, soon to be my new body. It was impossible to tell what it looked like, besides it's maskless face. Didn't really matter at this point, I just hoped it wasn't ugly. I began to move toward it, I felt my spirit begin pulled toward it as I got closer and closer, then I touched it. I felt myself getting sucked into it as everything suddenly went black. My new body jerked slightly as my spirit entered, but I remained unconscious. The Doctor began to walk up to me, my Kanohi Hau in hand, he placed it on my face, the color of the mask switched to a Jade green. "That body has been lying here unused for weeks, it might take a bit of time before he comes too."Energy surged into me as my mask was placed on my face, I began to stir...I groaned a bit, though my voice was a lot...different. To be expected though with a new body. I opened my new eyes, I immediately turned to the doctor. "I guess it worked..." I stopped, my much higher pitched voice felt so weird....and it was a lot higher pitched then I'd expect for a guy...almost like a....I froze, No...no way...it couldn't be..As I began to regain all my senses I noticed more and more how different this body felt, in ways it really shouldn't of. A terrible feeling of dread began to creep up inside me, getting worse and worse. Finally I had enough courage to pull of the sheets. The doctor tried to tell me to take it slowly but I didn't listen. I sat up, looking myself over, I had a jade green color scheme, that was okay I guess, but I'd have to add some black armor later. But that's not what was really bothering me...I was a... "A GIRL!" I turned to the doctor. And before he could explain himself I had him pinned to the wall. "You never said it was a girl!" I yelled at him.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC-Skeldan:As Skeldan waited, somberly strumming his lute, he thought about just what all had happened since he'd joined Merror's group, and the main thing that popped out was his and Skyra's mutual joking with each other.Then he noticed Tillian quickly walk out, barely even acknowledging their presence. He certainly didn't waste any time in this place. Either he knew that Skyra was going to pull through, or that he wasn't. Skeldan gulped slightly, putting the lute back in its case.A moment after that he heard a muffled sound, and his curiosity peaked. What was going on? Hopefully not Skyra screaming in pain, or something like that. Still, Skeldan wanted to know, to make sure.He stood up, walked over to the unlocked door, and slowly pried it open, stepping in.The next sight he saw rather well confused him. A...rather nice looking woman, pinning the doctor to the wall, and a dead body on the other side. The odd part was that the dead body had no mask, and the woman had Skyra's mask."Who are you and what have you done with Skyra?"

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-koro -I kept my hold on the doctor. Behind me a nurse was going for a syringe, probably to attempt to sedate me, though I didn't notice, my eyes never left the doctors. "Well you should of tried harder!" I said, my body shaking. I was upset, and plus this body was rather stiff from lack of use. I'd probably pulled so many muscles leaping up and pinning the doctor it wasn't funny. "Who are you and what have you done with Skyra?"I heard Skeldan's voice behind me, I didn't even glance at him. It was embarrassing enough that Liara was seeing me like this...and now him too? "I....I am Skyra! The doctor here failed to mention that this new body was..." I couldn't get myself to finish the sentence. The Doctor was desperately hoping for the nurse to hurry up with loading the syringe. "Just....calm down...that body hasn't been used in months, overexerting yourself will only hurt you." "Calm!? How can I be calm!?" I yelled.

IC-Skeldan:"Whoever you are-because I still doubt you're Skyra-calm down right now and sit on that bed, or so help me, I'll use my Iden to go in your head, take control, and force you to sit down," Skeldan said firmly, then turned to the Doctor."So, like, seriously. What happened to Skyra."

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Can you believe that? A thirty five year old bottle of bourbon and the prick doesn't even have the common decency to drink it without getting me to help him."Tillian smirked to himself and shook his head, finishing up the removal of the label from the empty bottle, and scribbled out To whom it may concern, your face is stupid. Signed, Tillian onto the back before shoving the message into the empty bottle and flinging it out to sea. He turned back to the space in front of him, hovering forty feet above the small mound in the beach, and shook his head. Jaron's grave remained untouched, a testament to the natural beauty of Ga-Wahi and its consistency."Well, here's a news flash: real men finish off bourbon because they don't need anyone else to help them prove they're manly. And real men don't cry just because they're gonna lose someone they stopped caring about a long time ago. Right?"Tillian looked towards the grave for answer and received nothing: he chuckled darkly to himself and popped open another bottle of whiskey, taking a giant gulp."Real men don't admit to themselves that when you lose someone you love, without warning, there isn't a way to recork it. There's nothing there, just a hole a void, that you try and fill like a grave. And no matter how much dirt and how many memories you try and shovel in, that hole is still there, and no Iden can fill it. What's the deal with that, anyway, an Iden? Dragging out his pain isn't gonna help anyone, least of all himself. Might as well let him die. It'd save me the trouble of killing him for hurting Liara anyway."The Toa of Gravity took an angry drink of bourbon and then looked out onto the beach, the night sky reflecting off the water; the surface of the waves was freckled with stars and the heat from the sand had long since been driven upwards. Tillian's eyes hadn't lost their teary consistency since he left the hospital, but no salted displays of emotion rolled down from his cheeks, and he seemed largely unfazed. Almost in shock."We're just kids. Stupid, exasperating, idealistic little kids who grew up together in a time where we probably should have grown up a little quicker, and in the end, we got bit for it where it counts. And for what? So that half of us could end up disappearing or walking off or ending up in little mounds of sand on the beach with a grave marker that I'm pretty sure has the wrong birthdate and place on it?" he asked. "And now I'm stuck here. Trying to keep everything under control with a god-knows-what inside my head and a thirst to slay anything that I think needs slaying. That's on you, old man. Thanks for leaving me here to fix it. Alone. Again."Tillian took a final, angry drink of the bottle and left it on the balcony, half full, overlooking Jaron's grave. As he entered the house again, a slight breeze blew through the Ga-Wahi landscape, carrying with it a soft whisper of a peaceful, serene life beyond life that Tillian could only dream of."I miss you, too, kiddo."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LiaraSilently, almost as quiet as the grave Tillian spent the last few minutes talking to, Liara hovered outside on the balcony. Her feet didn't touch the ground, for fear that the slightest sound could disturb him from the moment it was clear he needed.Liara herself felt her eyes water, and the fluid eventually spill over, the combined effect of Til's words and the events of the last hour. There wasn't a mask in her arsenal that could put up a facade to hide it, though Mata Nui knows she tried to find one. Finally, she allowed herself to land, stepping as quietly as possible into the room."You okay, Til?" She hated herself for her choice of question the words were out of her mouth. Of course he wasn't okay. "You know what, pretend I didn't say that. It was a stupid question."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-koro -"No! I don't have to listen to you! I-" I yelped as I felt a needle being inserted into my arm as the nurse snuck up on me and stuck me with the syringe. I started to feel...very relaxed. My grip on the doctor loosened as I looked at the nurse with wide eyes. "Why'd you....whydidyoudothat...." The doctor and the nurse dragged my me back to the bed as I went mostly limp, my eyes still kinda of wide...I felt really funny. They promptly fastened restrains on my hands and feet. But I didn't seem to notice, I started to tear up. "Why...is this happening to me!?"The doctor turned to Skeldan, clearing his throat as the nurse stayed near me to make sure I didn't try anything. "She is Skyra..." He pointed at my old body. "See the Iden?"

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian turned to the right, looking lazily outside the window: the empty bottle of bourbon swished and swashed along the waters of the shore, haphazardly blown like arrows on a battlefield. Fish congregated around it like an altar and then pushed away in fear, howling at the bottle like wolves for answers they could not know or comprehend but sought out anyway. For an instant, Tillian saw himself in the dreamscape of his mind's eye, charging at them dagger in hand and getting tossed underneath the currents, flinging to and fro like windchimes after the desolation of a hurricane. He saw the cold tendrils of death that had grasped the ankles and lungs of Jaron, and Skyra, and all that he would know and love, saw them constrict like boas and pull him downward onto the ocean's floor where he lay dying for the rest of his life, gravity's force unable to crush him yet also unable to sustain him. Why not? He was, after all, just as much a prisoner now as he would be if he ran out there, tried to rush nature headon; perhaps making his stand against the full tilt of life and death, charging into legend with just the inevitable at his side, was the best, most poetic way he could make his life worth it."Of course I am. Skyra knows what he wants," he replied simply, tearing his gaze away from the sea, and the beautiful sight of the wolves at their altar.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-koro -"Go to karz Skeldan!" I said with teary eyes, pulling at my restrains. I was rather moody. "Well whether or not you believe me is up to you...now if you'll excuse me, I have other patients." The doctor walked out of the room. I stopped struggling and stared at the ceiling, I refused to believe any of this was real, it couldn't of been. But then I looked over to my old body, still wearing the Iden. Seeing myself 'dead' was really disturbing, but I couldn't look away.

IC-Skeldan:Skeldan watched the doctor leave, still with a skeptical eye, but once the door swung closed his posture relaxed, slightly, and he looked seemingly relieved. Now, he and Skyra were alone in the room.He quickly turned about, attempting to get Skyra out of the restraints."Step one," he said, almost mechanically. "Get you free. Step two: Make you a guy again."

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-koro -As Skeldan started to take off my restrains I struggled to keep my eyes focused on him. Whatever they had injected me with was impairing my motor skills, and making it hard to think straight. "And how do we do that?" I asked with a quivering voice. "My body is dead I can't go back..."

IC-Skeldan:"Yeah, well, I have an Iden, and there are probably numerous comatose bodies all around. We just have to find one people are willing to donate." He smiled, popping the last latch and helping Skyra up."Steady now...let's get you out of this place. Before they start trying to give you plastic surgery, or indoctrinating you into believing that sewing is a suitable hobby for one such as yourself."

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-koro -I stared at Skeldan incredulously as he helped me up, I was rather unsteady on my feet, I wasn't sure if I could stand on my own as I leaned against him. "Your...your kidding right? What guy is gonna be willing to give up there body for this?" I demanded. "And wait a just a sec...I need to get my stuff..." I said, looking at my original body again. I needed to collect my katanas, widgets, flute, and etc. No way I was gonna let the hospital have them.

IC:Labelle made it to Casa Juturna. The Hunger still raged within her. That matoran had been... fun, but not entirely filling. Still, she was determined not to let the others know about it, or her situation. As far as anyone was concerned, she was perfectly normal. Breathing in and pushing the pangs of the Hunger to the corners of her mind, she knocked on the door to Casa Juturna. She waited for someone to answer.She thought she heard shouts in the distance, murmers about a murder carried far by the wind. She smiled. No one would know.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Outo, Ga-Wahi):"Oh great... this is going just great", Outo mumbled. "I thought you suspected that when I dropped from the sky. You see, that is my spaceship, okay? It ran out of fuel and I crashed here."Outo gulped."Now that you know... what are you gonna do?"