• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23906 replies to this topic

#21641 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 01:40 AM

IC: [The First]"I am going to ignore everything that has been said, and I'm just going to assume you're an unknown species that was hit by the meteor instead."

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146

#21642 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Disintegration Unchained

• 5,351 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 02:00 AM

IC (Otus, Ga-Wahi):"I see", Otus said, confused. "You know, that doesn't change the fact that I'm in trouble. I've seen enough science fiction to know what happens to 'unknown species' when they enter a different society. Xenophobia. War. Pain."

Listen to Vakama, he knows what he's talking about.

vakama_loves_curry.jpg

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede

#21643 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 02:09 AM

IC: The First "Don't worry."

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

#21644 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,351 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 02:11 AM

IC (Outo, Ga-Wahi):"Why shouldn't I worry?" Outo spat. "Easy for you to say. You are not stranded on a world you don't know. I suspect no one ever has. So why do I have to?"

vakama_loves_curry.jpg

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede

#21645 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 02:12 AM

IC: Denerium - Ga-koro -Denerium was doing what he always did, selling fruit, when Wraith and Seven approached him. "Ah, I see you two have returned." He eyed Seven's arm. "And I see you have gotten rid of your mark! Good for you Seven!" Wraith said nothing, simply took out the golden cactus and placed it on the fruit stand. The Turaga stared at it carefully. "You've brought the Golden Cactus! Very good! Many before you have tried, yet failed to do this." He collected the piece of the cactus and stuffed into a bag. "The seeds of the Golden Cactus are extremely rare, but they can be used to create powerful potions that help soothe and heal wounds. A lot of people will benefit from this, thanks to you two."

Edited by Snelly Bieber, Nov 20 2012 - 02:13 AM.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5

#21646 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 02:17 AM

IC: The First "There have been other newly discovered sapients."IC: The Seventh "Free fruit now?"

- D.J. Sagara

#21647 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 02:29 AM

IC: Denerium - Ga-koro -"Oh yes, I did promise you all the fruit you wanted correct?" The Turaga gestured to the fruit stand. "Go ahead and take as much as you want!"

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

#21648 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 02:32 AM

IC: [The Seventh]"Thank you!" exclaimed Seven happily as she took for herself some bananas.

- D.J. Sagara

#21649 Online Geisthande

Geisthande
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,545 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 02:40 AM

IC (Merror)"I must be having one of those days..."

gallifrey_banner.jpg

BZPRPG Characters

Merror ~ Korero ~ EchelonLohkar ~ Zadron ~ Stralix ~ Kilanya ~ Tazera ~ Enali ~ Gotsoko ~ Dakte ~ Lesterin Species

#21650 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,351 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 05:55 AM

IC (Outo, Ga-Wahi):"Yeah right", Otus mumbled, realizing that Jaliax had once again returned to her worry-free attitude. "I don't know what to do. I'm lost here, in this new world, with no way to go home. My ship is a wreck. Where can I go? What can I do?"

vakama_loves_curry.jpg

#21651 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 06:10 AM

IC: [The FIrst]The FIrst sighed. "Well, you can stay at my place, in exchange for helping me out at my store."

- D.J. Sagara

#21652 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,351 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 07:04 AM

IC (Otus, Ga-Wahi):"Your store? And just how will your customers act upon seeing me? That it's normal, having an alien cleaning around?"Outo paused, then said: "Still, thank you for a kind offer."

vakama_loves_curry.jpg

#21653 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 07:14 AM

IC: [The First]"Well you look a lot like a Matoran, so they'll find you normal enough."

- D.J. Sagara

#21654 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,351 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 07:22 AM

IC (Outo, Ga-Wahi):"I look like you?" Outo said with disgust. "I look nothing like you. One, I have no... metal, or whatever it is you're wearing on me. Second, I have this horn coming out of my head. You don't. Third, your face... looks weird. It looks like you're wearing a mask. I don't."

vakama_loves_curry.jpg

#21655 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 08:23 AM

IC-Skeldan:"Well of course there'll be somebody willing to exchange," Skeldan said, shaking his head. "It's a preposterous thought that there wouldn't be." He grinned."As well, there's probably some brain-dead old chap out there who's got no use for his body, so he might as well loan it out, seeing as he's already left it, right? It's perfect!" He quickly stepped over, grabbing Skyra's widgets and flute and etc. and putting them into the Toa of Air's satchel, handing it over, while he grabbed the two katana.And, to alleviate any protests Skyra might have, "You're a woman now, and you're high on whatever they pumped into you. You're likely in a damaged state of mind-not like you weren't already-and I don't want you killing any doctors or nurses as we leave." That said, he raised his voice slightly."Merror! Open the doors, quickly! And pay the hospital bill!"

#21656 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 09:49 AM

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -I didn't say anything as I took my belongings. I looked at my katanas in Skeldan's hands. The thought of running myself through and ending all crossed my mind. Shaking those thoughts away I looked back and my body, or my old body I should say, the bloody corpse it now was. Even if by some miracle there happened to be another body out there that didn't have an owner and had a brain that was actually still working, it still would never be my body, and no one would ever see me as Skyra again...heck, I might as well of considered myself already dead at this point. "I...I can't go out there like this..." I said with a quiet yet trembling voice.

Edited by Snelly Bieber, Nov 20 2012 - 09:50 AM.

#21657 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 04:03 PM

IC: [The First]"We shall stick a mask on you then."

- D.J. Sagara

#21658 Offline Goose

Goose
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,506 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 06:09 PM

IC: Pirok (Ga-Koro)After doing some asking around in an attempt to find out what had happened to Skyra, Merror and the others, Pirok was eventually led to the hospital, where he found Merror, Skeldan, and another Toa he didn't recognise. "Hey, where's Skyra? And who's she?"OOC: I'm sad that you got the party started without me, but that doesn't mean it's too late to join in. :P

"We're not like them... we're something more... something better..."

marked.png

"I never asked for this. I never asked to be a god."

"I want you to know the pain I've endured before you call me a villain."

Marked: Chapter 12 (Coming Soon)

Review Topic

"If they say that I'm a god, that's what I am."

BZPRPG 2013

#21659 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,017 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 09:45 PM

OOC: Had a long post ready but I lost it trying to fix the wifi. IC: KaijonI walked into Ga-Koro and headed for Vhisoli's new business. Heading inside, I walked up to her desk. "Where;s Zharuk?" I asked. "He's out," was the reply. "Went to Pala-Koro. Said he was going to help the ILF out." "Oh, so when did we become heroes?" I asked, with a mocking tone. "We need to get the people on our side; that's the only way we can climb up the societal ladder." "As you say," I bluntly replied. As I walked out, I said "Hey, you know about that dinne-" "Sorry, too busy," Vhisoli replied coldly. "Ok then," I said, sighing in frustration. I headed out. I needed to go back to my office and sort out my things.OOC: Kaijon to Ta.

1322709438521.jpg

#21660 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 12:24 AM

OOC: Atonal from Ko-Wahi.IC: [Atonal]"The air reminds me of her."

- D.J. Sagara

#21661 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,351 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 12:43 AM

IC (Otus, Ga-Wahi):"Then how will I breathe?"

vakama_loves_curry.jpg

#21662 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 12:45 AM

IC: [The First]The First gestured to her mask. "I breathe fine with one on."

- D.J. Sagara

#21663 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,351 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 01:52 AM

IC (Outo, Ga-Wahi):"Okay, we'll try it", Outo said. "Let's go then."

vakama_loves_curry.jpg

#21664 Offline Commander Viral

Commander Viral
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,514 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 01:55 AM

IC: Malik"Looking for someone you say?" Who could it be, I wondered, that could possibly attract this Toa that was scared of all interaction, "Well tell you want," I grinned, "I happen to be looking for someone as well, an old aquaintance. What'd you say we all each other out." I suggested, I did wish she would take me up on my offer, not so much for my sake but for hers, after all she needed all the help she could get.At that moment my eyes caught sight of something at the edge of the horizon. A roaring inferno seemed to be reaching for the sky. Almost like a dragon's breath, not yielding to any force. Suffice to say I was deeply curious as to what could have started the flame. "Hmm, what do you say we start our journey their miss, after all fire's tend to attract all sorts of creatures."

"I'll tell you two things: First, any human on the surface will be completely annihilated by our Human Eradication Army. Second, that is my dinner - give it back!"
2lxvyvp.jpg

#21665 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 01:55 AM

IC: [The First]The First nodded, and began to lead the other being towards the village of water.

- D.J. Sagara

#21666 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,351 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 02:03 AM

IC (Outo, Ga-Wahi):As they approached the village, Outo held his breath. He was actually encountering a whole group of beings from a completely different society. This thought also filled him with fear. There was no guarantee they wouldn't just capture him and... he didn't want to think about it."Oh gee, this seems like a worse idea every step I take..."

vakama_loves_curry.jpg

#21667 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 02:05 AM

IC: [The First]"Ga-Koro is a welcoming place. Unless you're a Mark Bearer."

- D.J. Sagara

#21668 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,351 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 02:10 AM

IC (Outo, Ga-Koro):"Mark Bearer?"

vakama_loves_curry.jpg

#21669 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 02:11 AM

IC: [The First]"People with, to quote my sister: 'magic tattoos'."

- D.J. Sagara

#21670 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,351 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 02:16 AM

IC (Outo, Ga-Koro):"Tattoos?" Outo repeated, sounding confused. "Some sort of weapons?"-Hahli was in the middle of mending a net as Outo and Jaliax entered Ga-Koro. The sight of a completely organic being without a mask was enough to get her attention."Rahi?" Hahli asked herself. "Strange. Never seen anything like that before."

vakama_loves_curry.jpg

#21671 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 02:18 AM

OOC: Canon characters require staff. Well, the important ones.IC: [The First]"Marks on your body," replied the Ga-Matoran. "If I recall correctly, they were tied to emotions and gave one power."

- D.J. Sagara

#21672 Offline AlchemistMayCry

AlchemistMayCry
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 232 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 03:50 AM

OOC: Veros from Ko-KoroIC: VerosThe journey to Ga-Koro had been...uneventful. I was glad to finally arrive. If anything, the weather was certainly warmer than it was in Ko-Koro. I had removed my poncho and wrapped Lara's body in it, so that way I wouldn't arouse any suspicions...though the multitude of knives attached to my body might attract some. Hopefully, that wouldn't happen."It does, doesn't it..." I murmured to Atonal. "Now...we just need to find her family." Assuming she has one.

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

#21673 Offline -JL-

-JL-
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,597 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 04:32 AM

IC: JLSword sheathed on his back, JL walked into the village of Ga-Koro.OOC: JL open for interaction.

n

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#21674 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 04:37 AM

IC: [Atonal]"Yes, yes we do," he replied softly.

- D.J. Sagara

#21675 Offline AlchemistMayCry

AlchemistMayCry
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 232 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 04:52 AM

IC: Veros"Well then..." I started walking in, glancing about, trying not to attract too much attention. "Inn? That's always a good place to start."

BZPRPG Profiles

#21676 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 04:55 AM

OOC: Magic Boat Crew from Kumu.IC: [Septimus]The storms receded as the boat beached itself onto the coastline of Ga-Wahi."SWEET SWEET LAND!" shouted the Plasma Matoran as he scurried onto the sands. "I AM NEVER GOING ON THAT BOAT AGAIN!"IC: [Atonal]"The Marine Headquarters may be better. We could explain what happened, and they know more about the families residing here I suppose."

- D.J. Sagara

#21677 Offline AlchemistMayCry

AlchemistMayCry
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 232 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 04:59 AM

IC: Veros"...could work. Lead the way." Marines...hrn.

BZPRPG Profiles

#21678 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 05:07 AM

IC: [Atonal]Atonal nodded, the duo heading towards the Marine Headquarters.

- D.J. Sagara

#21679 Offline AlchemistMayCry

AlchemistMayCry
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 232 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 05:14 AM

IC: VerosAs I walked along with Atonal, trying to avoid any weird looks, I glanced at my friend. "Have you had dealings with the Marines before?" I asked. "Are they reliable?" Though more importantly, will they not kill me on sight for having a ton of knives and for carrying around the dead body of a Matoran?

BZPRPG Profiles

#21680 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 05:32 AM

IC: [Atonal]"They keep the peace. They're rather reliable people. A member of my wife's family was one."

- D.J. Sagara

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users