Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Actually, no. Only Makuta, I believe, requires staff. I can still use a non-canon NPC.IC (Otus, Ga-Koro):"Marks on your body?" Otus repeated. "Wounds? Wounds that give you power? This is a strange world indeed. And this city built on plantlife above water is quite extraordinary too."-Kaunis watched the Ga-Matoran walk in broad daylight with a strange-looking being next to him. She recognized the Ga-Matoran as Jaliax."What is Jaliax thinking?" Kaunis thought. "Bringing a Rahi-monkey here? Not that it looks like a monkey. It has a horn and no armor. Even the Brakas have some protodermic armor on them. This one is just... bare."Kaunis didn't know Jaliax well, so talking to her didn't even cross her mind. Instead, she thought of alternative courses of action."I don't know what she's up to, but that creature could come from Makuta. I had better tell Turaga Nokama."With that Kaunis turned to the direction of the Turaga's hut.

IC:Kohra sniled slightly, but it was a cold and emotionless smile. She reached into the folds of her own cloak and retrieved a small burlap sack. The sound it made when she placed it on the table made it clear it was full of widgets. The Vortixx casually raised an eyebrow at the unlikely duo sitting across from her. "I had expected you would get here sooner. What took you so long?" she asked. She knew the answer, but out of curiosity she wanted to see what Vinathli would say.Seeing that the guests that had been announced had indeed arrived, the waiter made his way back to the table, a bit surprised to find another Vortixx sitting there, but still smiling pleasantly. "Would you care for something to drink?" he asked them.
IC: Vinathli and Jilsud, Ga-Koro"A certain target proved to be most elusive." Vinathli said, her statement delivered in the same dispassionate tone as normal. When the waiter asked if she wished for a beverage, most undoubtedly one alcoholic in nature, she declined. That done, Vinathli pocketed the bag of widgets, saying not a word of thanks. Not that she could be expected to, of course."I'll have three bottles of your finest whiskey, a quart of vodka, as well as a glass of your sweetest wine." Jilsud, leaning back in his chair as he placed his feet on the table, apparently unconcerned of what Vinathli and Kohra's reactions would be. His absurd order placed, Jilsud's attention turned backed to Kohra. As he tilted his head predatorily, his amber eyes shining with an unidentifiable emotion, he grinned at her.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Veros"I see...that's good at least." Less likely for them to attack on sight. I continued walking, getting closer to the Marine HQ. Alright, get the story straight. You were in Ko-Koro. Tried to catch the terrorist that had blown it up. Lara got taken hostage and he killed her on..accident. He's been captured now, and we came to find her family and return her body. Her mask was shattered, and I have the fragments. There. Simple.Though if Ko-Koro taught me anything, nothing is ever simple.

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Malik"Looking for someone you say?" Who could it be, I wondered, that could possibly attract this Toa that was scared of all interaction, "Well tell you want," I grinned, "I happen to be looking for someone as well, an old aquaintance. What'd you say we all each other out." I suggested, I did wish she would take me up on my offer, not so much for my sake but for hers, after all she needed all the help she could get.At that moment my eyes caught sight of something at the edge of the horizon. A roaring inferno seemed to be reaching for the sky. Almost like a dragon's breath, not yielding to any force. Suffice to say I was deeply curious as to what could have started the flame. "Hmm, what do you say we start our journey their miss, after all fire's tend to attract all sorts of creatures."
IC: Savina - Ga-Wahi -"Well..." Savina began, look at said inferno, she wasn't sure what that was, or if she really wanted to know. But, she might need help with finding Anthyn, and he had earned a bit of her trust after offering her food. "...alright I guess."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Skeldan:"What?" Skeldan asked, turning to look at Skyra. A moment later and his face turned slightly red, before he unclasped his cloak, handing it to the woman beside him."Wear this, then." Then he turned to Pirok."No time. Hold the door, and get out of the way. Merror, you have access to my bank account-I haven't changed the pass, after all. Use my money to pay for Skyra's bill."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -"Hey, where's Skyra? And who's she?" Pirok said as he entered the Hospital room. Being called a she caused me to cringe. It felt like a knife was twisting in my stomach as I continued to stare at the corpse that was my old body. Finally I snapped. "I'm right here karz it!" I yelled, looking at Pirok. "I am Skyra alright! And don't call me a she!" I knew yelling at Pirok was harsh and uncalled for, and probably left him really confused, but I didn't care. I grabbed the cloak from Skeldan and looked at it. "Thanks..." I said before wrapping it around myself, though I wasn't entirely convinced that it would help conceal the fact that I was a girl. Then again, it wasn't like anyone would recognize me, more likely they'd mistake me for the previous owner of this body. I wondered what her name was. I shook my head, no time to think about that now, I just wanted to get the heck out of this bloody hospital. Though where would we go? I though about Casa Juturna, Tillian and Liara would probably want to know that the Iden worked and I was not dead...but I wasn't sure if I wanted them to see me like this...ever. For the first time in my life I felt completely helpless and without direction. I didn't know what to do. I blinked as I realized I was slumped again the wall and sitting on the floor. How did I get down here? I blamed the sedative.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC-Skeldan:Skeldan sighed, reaching down to pull Skyra up, and making the Toa lean against him. He proceeded to walk, half-carrying Skyra, to make sure he-no, she,-could keep up."You musn't give up, Skyra," he growled. "Even when nothing is making sense, even when you feel like the lowest of the low, you can't give up. There's a silver lining for every storm cloud, after all."

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -"Forgive me if I'm having a hard time seeing it..." I croaked quietly as I was half-carried out of the room, my legs were practically being dragged, half because of the sedative, half because I just didn't feel like walking myself. "Wait...where are you taking me?" I asked slowly.

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -I got the urge to slap Skeldan across the face, but I was too out of it to actually attempt it. "I'd force my foot into your face before that happened..." I shot back instead, my stomach churned at the thought of food, this body hadn't eaten in a while. "Off to search for what?"

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -"I'll die of starvation before you find one...seriously what are the odds of there being another spiritless body that no one is claiming? And even if you do find one, chances are it will be some brain-dead patient or have some kind of other defect." I said this with in a rather sharp and irritated tone. I wanted to be male again sure, but I knew how freakin lucky I was to even have this body and not simply be dead to begin with. Or was I lucky? I felt like I might of been better off if I hadn't cheated death. And even if we did get a suitable male body, I'd still never be me again. I felt like I had died and was living on as someone else, someone I didn't know, and that was kinda true too.

IC-Skeldan:Skeldan's mouth worked, about to reply, when he stopped. A moment later he turned to Skyra, his icy blue eyes looking into her green ones with an odd intensity."Skyra," he said slowly, carefully, before his eyes began to light up, "Did you seriously start out on that time of the month?"

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -If looks could kill. My mask probably changed to the color red for a moment as heat surged to my face. I hadn't even considered that I'd have to deal with...well that. I also did not like this being pointed out. I promptly swung my leg up between Skeldan's legs as hard and fast as I could. "No you Brakas!"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC-Skeldan:Normally, Skeldan would have been able to see this coming, and avoid it. In fact, he tried to do just that. However, it did not work out quite like he had hoped. Soon he felt the pain, falling down to his nees, his eyes watering up quickly. However, he still had a bit of a smile on his face."Love you too, bro."

profiles i guess

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -Knowing exactly how Skeldan was feeling right at that moment I couldn't help but cringe. Not that I didn't think he deserved it though. I was rather glad he couldn't do that back to me anymore, one good thing about being a girl. After watching Skeldan being in pain for a while I crouched down to sit at his current level, still wrapped in the cloak, I sighed. "Alright, I'm sorry I did that...even if you deserved it."

OOC: What other species? Skakdi and Vortixx? The island is ruled by an evil entity who terrorizes the people, so I'd think it's natural to be suspicious of anything unfamiliar that enters your home. The Skakdi and Vortixx also have protodermis on them, while Outo is completely organic. He doesn't look like he's constructed, regardless of the picture he was based on. He looks more "human" in that sense. Plus, Kaunis actually is trying to deicde whether the thing she sees is a Rahi or not. If a snake with three feet and one key came to your home city, would you like to at least tell that to your family? I'd think so.IC (Outo, Ga-Koro):"Lilypads", Outo repeated. "Nice, strong, sturdy vegetation. I am fascinated by the use of plantlife as building material. Which one is yours?-Kaunis entered the Turaga's hut."Turaga..."OOC: Does talking with the Turaga require a staff member?

OOC: Yep, except Nokama got kidnapped earlier and is still in the ruins of Pala-Koro. Best to head for Marine HQ.IC: [The First]The First shook her head. It wasn't everyday when you met a weird-looking foreign creature that fell from the sky, who didn't know that the village's magic lilypads could hold up their huts. Wherever the other being came from, it must have been a very primitive society that hadn't discovered the greatness that was their magic lilypads.Or at least, a cousin of the lilypad. Normal lilypads did not have the magic to hold up an entire village."My one is that hut there," she said, gesturing to the one near the centre of the village.

OOC: O_O Huh? Pal-Kolo? Ruins? Marine HQ?IC (Outo, Ga-Koro):"Wow", Outo said. "You live with so many others of your kind close-by. How can you manage that?"Outo saw curious Ga-Matoran staring at him from all sides."Let's make it quick, okay? I'm getting nervous."-Kaunis stopped in mid-sentence. The Turaga's hut was empty."Oh great", she spat. "Where can I go now?"She exited the hut, not knowing what to do.

OOC: The Makuta sent agents to kidnap the Turaga, and moved them all to the Rama Hive, where they were rescued by the Island Liberation Front, leading to the destruction of the Hive and rescue of the Turaga, and they are now in the ruins of Pala-Koro, where they had been kept, because Pala-Koro was destroyed during a recent battle between the ILF and followers of the Makuta.IC: [The First]"It's simple and saves space," she replied, leading him into her hut. "You can stay here. There's a small bed I can lend you."

OOC: What's Pala-Kolo? O_O Wow, a lot has happened. How is a standard RPGer supposed to know all of this?IC (Outo, Ga-Koro):"Very well", Outo said. "I hope you have a closet or a backroom or something.-Kaunis saw Jaliax and Outo walk into Jaliax's hut. She could see others staring at the duo too."But that's what I'm famous for, for acting when others are standind by", Kaunis said to herself. With that, she walked closer to Jaliax's hut.

IC (Otus, Ga-Koro):Otus glanced out the window and saw the form of a Ga-Matoran closing in, clearly curiously."For some strange, undefined reason my self-confidence and trust in "good things happen to good people" fell dramatically."-Kaunis circled around near Jaliax's hut, hoping she hadn't been noticed by the other Ga-Matoran. She just wanted a closer look at the creature travelling with her.

IC (Otus, Ga-Koro):Otus jumped in surprise. "You're inviting her in?!"Kaunis was too embarrased to form words. Yes, she had hoped something like this would happen, but at the same time Jaliax had seen her stalk her."Oh, whatever. At least I'll see the creature", Kaunis told herself and entered, a bit sheepishly.She lifted her head and was about to say something, then saw Otus."What's that?" she blurted out, not thinking about her words.

IC (Otus, Ga-Koro):Otus remained silent"Sapient, eh?" Kaunis said. After an uncomfortably long silence, she spoke again. "Doesn't seem very sapient to me. Nor any Rahi I've ever seen before. Is it a monkey?""Hey!" Otus exclaimed. "No need to go into too much detail, please."Kaunis gasped. "It DOES talk!"

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -Knowing exactly how Skeldan was feeling right at that moment I couldn't help but cringe. Not that I didn't think he deserved it though. I was rather glad he couldn't do that back to me anymore, one good thing about being a girl. After watching Skeldan being in pain for a while I crouched down to sit at his current level, still wrapped in the cloak, I sighed. "Alright, I'm sorry I did that...even if you deserved it."
IC-Skeldan:"Were you still a male," Skeldan said, still grinning slightly, "My response would have been a punch right back to you. As it is, I'm currently stuck as to how I'm supposed to get you back for that."

profiles i guess

IC-Skeldan:"Not very, actually," Skeldan said. "Just down this alley, then that alley, past that shady deal in the next alley, and, finally, down the other alley. If you want the back door. The front door, though, is just down the street that way." He got up, proceeding to lead Skyra along, the pain from Skyra's kick finally having subsided.A moment after that, he grinned as well."You know, I think I've come up with a way to get you back for kicking me," he said quietly.

profiles i guess

IC: Pirok (Hospital, Ga-Wahi)"Guys, Skyra's probably going through a bit of a hard time. I doubt your jokes are appreciated." Pirok's face remained serious for a few seconds, then cracked into a smile. "We all know women tend to be a little more sensitive."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill