Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)Tawara slid down the side of the building and slowly approached the group.OOC: Hai? Anyone?

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: ReaverIf one of the many beings in the Casa Juturna listened closely, they would hear the shattering of glass, as Reaver threw yet another bottle of wine against the wall of the cellar. Only now was it starting to get to her head. She was starting to hear things, voices with no discernible source. They said indescribably frightening things, words of an otherworldly horror. She laughed, and downed another bottle, before discarding it as she had the dozen before it. She pulled out one of her Talon Blades, the knife-blade worn and bloodied, the edges jagged. She held the dagger to her throat, pushing it to the point of drawing blood, and violently pulled it crossways.It was in that instant that she woke up from the alcohol-induced nightmare. Panting heavily, Reaver touched her hand to her throat. No scars except for the ones inflicted months before, the ones adorning her whole body. She looked around, seeing empty wine bottles arranged in a half-finished pattern. She sunk her head into her hands, a migraine headache pounding against her skull like a sledgehammer. 'Mata Nui...' she managed to choke out of her dry throat, before vomiting on the previously spotless floor. Wiping her mouth, she walked over the glass and out of the cellar, the harsh light threatening to melt her eyeballs. Holding a hand above her eyes, she proceeded to make her way to a darkened bedroom, and flopped over on the bed.'Emotia!' She yelled, recoiling at the sound of her own voice. 'I need water. Lots of water.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: [Quada]It was difficult for Quada to become a hero, seeing that he really didn't have much heroic qualities to him other than a desire to help as much people as possible, along with strong idealistic tendencies. Sadly, that accounted to nothing in the harsh world that was Mata Nui, and his combat skills left much to be desired. No one really had any idea why a person like him had become a Toa, but even as a Toa he couldn't be a hero.The Toa of Magnetism whistled a cheerful tune as he continued fishing, ignorant of the analysis being performed on his character from a narrative standpoint. It was strange, how such a useless being could be gifted with power, and nobody knew how he could be so happy all the time. It was a mystery to many, and greatly infuriated them.Of course, Quada didn't care.He'd become a hero one day.

IC: Veros"Right. Right..." Still, what if Lara doesn't even have a family? Where do I go from there? Send her out to sea?Focus! Just get to the Marine HQ and we'll get this sorted out. We continued on, the Marine HQ just a stone's throw away. Like most buildings in Ga-Koro, it was essentially made of giant leaves, but on a much larger scale. It always impressed me at the creativity of Ga-Matorans in their architecture. While Ko-Koro had buildings hewed from ice, or Onu-Koro's carved tunnels, the giant leaves of Ga-Koro always intrigued me, yet at the same time, frightened me because of the myriad ways they could easily be destroyed. Fire, sinking, rocks...it worries me. With one well-planned attack, Ga-Koro could become the next Ko-Koro.But I shouldn't focus on that. Focus on what matters: the Marines.

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: KynaeraAfternoonHospital waiting room, Ga-Koro Marine HQ, Ga-Koro"Monks can be heroes, too," said Kynaera, and flicked her gaze back to the journal as one would flick a page of a book. Twirling the pencil in her right fingers, she glared at the incomplete poem as though daring it to write itself. Of course, it did not, and with a sigh Kynaera returned to work.
IC: Venedico (Marine HQ, Ga-Koro)Dico took a spare second to glance around the room, meeting the eyes of different Marines and smiling charmingly, and then took a bite of his salad, looking up with deep, clear eyes like sparkling water at Kynaera, as though they were two best friends enjoying a mild lunch together after a long, hard day protecting the village.Lord, everything about that sentence sounded wrong."Just between us girls," he said, in a considerably lower tone of voice. "What do you even serve him for? The Big Bad, I mean. Couldn't you just, uh, lock yourself in a hut for all of time and write love poems? People have made livings doing that kind of thing, so I'm told."-Tyler Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Quite surprised by Reaver Emotia shot a blast of water at her face out of reflex. "Wha-Reaver! Don't....don't scare me like that!" Emotia sat up and looked at the now drenched Reaver. "You need water? She took an empty glass that was on the desk next to the bed, water began to pour into it with her elemental powers. "Here."IC: Skyra - Ga-koro -I woke up hoping that it had all been a dream, and that I was actually still a guy, I was disappointed. Skeldan wasn't around, either he was a sleep somewhere or had taken off. I decided to take a walk around Ga-koro, nobody would know I was Skyra anyway in this body. It might be interesting to go around the koro with nobody knowing who I really was. Though as I traveled past the market I got a few weird looks here and there from some of the locals, like they recognized me somehow, but that was impossible I thought, but then I realized that they probably knew the previous owner of my body. I hadn't even thought of that. Feeling uneasy I decided to try to head out of the koro, I was walking by the Marine HQ.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: NirkeThe Toa of Water gracefully swam effortlessly through the waves, slicing through the clear liquids. The sea had always been a place for Nirke to settle down, especially when she needed to be alone.But today was different.Flinging herself out of the water, Nirke climbed onto one of the many lilipads that were scattered across the Koro. She got up on her feet, and began to go into the streets. Today she had felt longing for someone to meet, and the place she knew where to find one was were the streets.OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Reaver'I'll apologise for scaring you if you apologise for nearly waterblasting my face off,' she said with a dry chuckle. She took the glass from Emotia's hand, muttered a 'thank you' and finished it in two seconds flat.'I just drank a week's worth of wine in about an hour. You ever had Karzahni himself dancing around on your brain with fiery crampons? This is how I feel now.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC - Decaia - Hospital: "What are you two birdies whispering about?"The question had come from none other than Decaia, who groggily approached the table where Venedico and Kynaera sat. He looked far better now than he had after the fight against the pirates--not surprising, considering how much time he had taken to recover--though he still winced as he set himself down in a chair at their table. The dent in his chest had been repaired, leaving little but a metallic scar where the metal playing had had to be mended.He cracked his neck as he sat down, adjusting the powerless Miru on his face. "Also, good morning... or afternoon... or evening..." Decaia raised an eyebrow, looking around for a clock. "Actually... What time is it, anyway?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC-Nokth:"Morning. Nearing noon," Nokth said to Decaia, from his position near one of the doors. He nodded to the three who he had suddenly interrupted, before going back to practicing with his pudao, to keep in good shape.IC-Skeldan:Skyra, however, wouldn't get away quite so easily. Waiting by those headquarters for her was Skeldan, who had watched to make sure she came this way with his Iden earlier."Think you'll be wanting these?" He askded good-naturedly, holding up Skyra's katana.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: [Atonal]The receptionist blinked in surprise. "Please state that again?"Atonal sighed. "Lara, a Ga-Matoran, was killed in an incident in Ko-Koro. We are here to find her family and return her body to them so she can be given a proper burial."She gestured to the corpse in his companion's hands."I see," said the receptionist quietly. "I shall endeavour to help you with your task."

IC - Skyra - Hospital, Marine HQ -I should of known he'd have followed me, rolling my eyes I took my katanas, "Thank you." I strapped them onto my back hastily. I looked at the hospital, so much had happened to me there, not even a day ago. "I'm going inside...I need to ask that doctor a few questions." And with that I marched inside. I went by several rooms as I searched for the doctor that had been responsible for my current situation, so far there was no sign of him. I ignored the nurse or two that asked me what I was doing poking around patient's rooms. I poked my head into another room, and actually recognized someone, someone who I hadn't expected to see at all. That cloak...and those tomahawks. It had to be...that Sloth guy! I recalled him giving me the named Decaia. My eyes widened a bit as he got a good look at my head, which was poking inside his room, I quickly pulled out of there and leaned against the nearby wall. What is that guy doing here! I thought to myself, I thought back to when I had chased him through the jungle, with the help of Zealokan. I'd been such a novice Toa then. I was worried that he might of recognized my mask, but then I remembered that I was in a completely different body now...there was no way he could possibly recognize me. He'd just see me as some random female Toa of Air he'd never met before. The real question was, what to do about this? IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -"Why did you drink all that? You could get alcohol poisoning." Emotia said disapprovingly, getting worried about Reaver.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Reaver'To fill the space that the... that the Mark left behind.' She sighed hopelessly. 'Alcohol doesn't make me feel nearly as good as the buzz Agony gave me, no matter how much I have. By the way, I might've thrown up in the wine cellar. You'll need to clean that up before it begins to smell.'

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Decaia's actually disguised nowadays, Snelly--Miru hiding his mask and face, different armor than before due to his fight with the pirates. I can go along with this, but you might want to find another way to have potentially recognized him--maybe suspecting that it's him based off of his cloak and/or tomahawks? ;)IC - Decaia - Hospital: Decaia's eyes had fluttered open for a split second, fast enough to catch sight of a female Toa ducking behind a corner. Perplexed, the Toa of Water raised his head slightly, before shaking it and lying his forehead back on his arms. While he didn't like the look she had given him, the Toa's presence was probably nothing to worry about...

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~