Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Reaver'Thank you, you've just summed up my life for the past... I don't even know how many years it's been.' She closed her eyes. 'When I next wake up, I'm not going to remember anything from this conversation, so if you want to say something to me, say it now.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Reaver'You don't seem to understand the concept of telling someone something they're not going to remember. Something that would usually prompt me to stab you in the face, or cause me to have a mental breakdown, something that you'd never usually say to me directly.' She thought for a moment. 'Then again, I don't really know you too well. Dalia, right?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC:Kohra slightly raised one eyebrow at Jilsud ordering almost everything there was to order on the menu for beverages. At least he was doing something with his pay. Destroying his liver, for the most part. But that was his business. Speaking of which, their's was now concluded. Which meant there was no more reason for Kohra to stay with the two of them. "Enjoy your payment." she said, looking at Jilsud, her tone indifferent, before slipping out of her seat. Quietly, she got up and stood in front of the table. She looked at Vinathli for a moment, waiting to see if she was going to say something, but there seemed to be the unspoken agreement between them that they would not exchange any sort of pleasantries; and so she just maintained eye-contact for a second longer, then started to walk away.But as she turned towards the door, she said: "If you ever need a hand, come find me. You seem to be rather effective at that." Then Kohra stepped back outside and merged with the crowd moving through the street. On the inside, she was angry with herself though. She had not meant to invite the Toa to seek her out for help. It had just slipped out for some reason. One which eluded her. But for a second, it had felt right to offer her services. She needed to be more careful with her words in the future. And with that, she disappeared into the busy crowd again. Ga-Koro was one of her targets. And once again, preperations needed to be made.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Vinathli and Jilsud, Ga-KoroAs Jilsud began to drink his assortment of alcohol, he continued to grin, the red wine which he started with momentarily dying his white, shining smile a bloody crimson. As Jilsud drank, Vinathli did nothing, only staring darkly at the Vortixx, thinking and, more likely than not, scheming.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Ah okay, sorry I didn't realize Decaia was in disguise, but since your okay with it I'll just say she recognized the cloak and tomahawks. IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -"Speaking of sleep...that's exactly what I'm gonna go back to doing." Emotia said before laying back down. IC: Wraith - Ga-koro - "Shall we take the fruit you acquired back to your house?" Wraith asked Seventh.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC - Skyra - Hospital, Marine HQ -I looked at Skeldan, who was giving me an odd look. "The Ga-Toa in there...with the cloak, and the tomahawks, I've met him before...he's trouble." IC: Wraith - Ga-koro - "Where is your house? I'm afraid I don't know the way."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Otus, Ga-Koro, Jaliax's Hut):"No no, am I chewing something? No. Seriously, I wanna try those powered masks you spoke of. Although more of just these ordinary ones sounds good as well. I was beginning to worry about what to eat now that I'm stuck here, but it appears I'm okay."