Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Havon - Inn, Ga-koro -

Havon landed on the ground next to Tairel. "Let's go!" Havon said, from the marks on the ground they could tell that Skyra had been heading toward the docks. "He must of gone this way..." Havon said, as he looked up he noticed an all too familar Le-matoran. "Oh Miha, you done with that funny looking guy you were with?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Havon - Inn, Ga-koro -

"Don't mind at all!" Havon said cheerfully, glad to have an old friend at his side again. "We're looking for Skyra, he's running around the village with a concussion."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC:Miha ~Talking to Havon~

Miha sighed. "Wait, let me guess... The Ga-Koro hospital doctors had something to do with this, didn't they?" She shook her head. "Amateurs... It's a wonder they still exist with their track record..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Wraith - Seventh's Home -

"This is a lot of fruit, if you want I could freeze some of it so that it lasts longer. I doubt you'll be able to eat it all before it starts to go bad."

IC: Havon - Ga-koro -

"Well actually, Skyra was taken to the hospital, but was treated by someone who apparently wasn't a doctor and had ill intentions. Something about an Iden-swap too." Havon shrugged, it was all kinda confusing.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC:Miha ~Talking to Havon~

"But it was the Ga-Koro Hospital, right?" Miha asked, shaking her head. "Just for future reference, don't go there unless it's absolutely necessary. Go to the Po-Koro one. Or just come see me."

IC(Jade)

(Ga-Koro-Talking to Fleron)

Jade whirls around quickly, now facing Fleron. Atleast this time she didn't pull her sword on the being.

"What was that for?" she barks, still a bit on the edge when it came to interactions with other beings. She still needed to get used to these things.

(Tairel)

(Outside of the Ga-Koro Inn-Talking to Miha)

"Oh, are you a doctor as well, ma'am?" Tairel asks Miha curiously. It was always nice to see other doctors around the island.

-Mef Man

"I'll keep that in mind, though really I only just heard about all this, I wasn't the one who took Skyra there or nothin." Havon looked back down at the tracks. "Anyway, it looks like he went off toward the docks."

IC: Fleron immediately got flustered. It was a habit of his: If he didn't have at least one drink in him, he got a bit nervous around girls. After taking a swig from a bottle, (which may or may not have had some alcohol in it), he responded. "I'm sorry. Busy writing about the marvels of the island. Didn't see you."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Miha ~Talking to Havon and Co.~

"Good. 'Cause I would've been upset if you had been the one to take him there. I thought I taught you and the rest of the guys better than that." She looked around. "Speaking of which, where are the rest of the guys?"

She turned to Tairel. "Well of course I'm a doctor. In fact, I'd daresay that I'm the best one on this island. Well... Besides my father of course. Wait a second... 'As well'? You mean, you're a doctor too?" Miha eyes gleamed with excitement. "Where are you from? Ko-Wahi? Po-Wahi?"

Havon's heart sank a bit as she mentioned the other guys. "Well um...I sorta lost track of them after you disappeared. Well actually it was more like I sorta just left...."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

OOC: What is Fleron?

IC

(Jade)

Jade was going to roll her eyes at Fleron, but decided against it. Maybe he could help her.

"No, I'm sorry," she lies. She'd never apologize for anything in her life. "I was just standing around and wasn't looking out for others. But, that doesn't matter now. What matters is I need to know where a Mister and Misses Farquire live. You..wouldn't happen to know, would you?" The Toa pushes her right foot backward and kicks softly down onto the lilypad street as she talks. Hopefully, this being would help her as she was in Ga-Koro.

(Tairel)

(Approaching Ga-Koro docks-talking to Miha)

"I was a doctor at Ta-Koro," explains Tairel as they continue walking toward the docks. "But...you've probably heard of what happened to the hospital there." The Ta-Toa didn't want to think of the tragedy, but he had to deal with the loss. If he dealt with it, maybe he could get over it easier.

-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: Should've explained, sorry. They're dead. :P But, Jade doesn't know. So, maybe he could know their grave site and empty home? They were killed by a group of Skakdi and Toa.

IC

(Jade)

"I'm afraid I don't know their first names," Jade replies. She was given the names by one of her old comrades-before she killed her. Now, she just needs to find her parents then maybe her life can return to normal.

-Mef Man

IC: Liara

"A concussion?" In an instant, the uncertainty was gone from Liara's voice, replaced by a familiar annoyance. "You mean you're walking around with a concussion?""Hospital. Now. I didn't drag you there to have you give yourself brain damage."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: This is not gonna be good. "Well... Shortly after I moved here, they were killed. I'm sorry." I wished I was someone closer to her. Boy, did I ever know what it was like for a stranger to tell you a close relative died.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

IC

(Jade)

In no time, Jade had her hands on the collar of the Matoran. Quickly, the Le-Matoran's feet began to rise off of the ground.

"This isn't something to joke about," Jade barks. "Show me where they are, now, or (Mata-Nui help me) I'll break every bone in your body!" The Toa of Electricity drops the Matoran to ground; not caring if he caught himself or not.

-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Skyra - Docks, Ga-koro -

I gulped, she used my full name. "Alright fine! I'll go back to that inn...just don't make me go to that hospital." I looked around. "Which way is it anyway? I can't remember, everything looks the same around here."

OOC:: Le-Toa. Not Matoran.IC: Fleron caught himself easily, as Jade had only lifted him about a foot off the ground. He sighed. "Follow me." The Toa of air started walking toward a massive tree, which had an inscription in the trunk about casualties during a battle. The Toa who had grown it was wanted. The Matoran hadn't rebuilt, instead choosing to consecrate the place as a cemetery, a record of the dead buried on the other side of the trunk. Fleron gestured helplessly to two gravestones.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC(Jade)(Ga-Koro, cemetery)

Jade couldn't believe it. The names of her parents, they were inscribed on the tombstones. It was like a weird dream, as if everything in her dream had gone wrong so fast. But, it had to be just a dream, right?

"You're sure these aren't a different family all together, right?" the Toa asks, not even bothering to take her anger out on someone else.

-Mef Man

IC:Miha ~Walking and Talking with Havon and Tairel~

"Oh, you're one of those Ta-Hospital Doctors." Miha said, turning away from Tairel. "And no, I haven't heard what happened. I've been living alone in a jungle for a couple of weeks." Miha started walking slightly faster, so that she was walking next to Havon instead of Tairel. "So, fill me in. Why was Skyra in the hospital? What's happened since the whole Mark Bearer thing?"

IC(Jade)

(Ga-Koro cemetery)

Jade couldn't hold it in anymore. The murderer of scores of different beings, the thief of all kinds people on the island, and trained warrior...

Was crying.

The Toa had waited so long for the day she could meet her parents, meet the ones who had given birth to her, meet the ones who had grieved her loss when she was kidnapped. But some stupid attack took that only hope away from her. The only hope she had left in the world was taken from her. She was devastated (to say the least).

Still crying, the Toa of electricity falls to her knees. Her sobbing continued to grow.

(Tairel)

(Approaching Ga-Koro docks)

Tairel decided against saying anything about the hospital. He wasn't in the mood to open old wounds. If the doctor was really curious about what happened to the hospital, she'd ask him. But, for now, he wouldn't bother talking about the catastrophe.

-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Skyra - Docks, Ga-koro -

I sighed and sat down on a crate. "Do I have to go right this second? I don't feel like walking."

"Well, not much has really happened since the Mark Bearer stuff as far as I know, then again, I've mostly been in bars the past few weeks..." Havon said with a shrug. "As for Skyra, Liara said he got seriously hurt or something of that nature and had to have his spirit transferred to a new body with an Iden. Some crazy stuff that is."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC(Jade)

(Ga-Koro Cemetery)

Jade hadn't pushed Fleron's arm away, but she hadn't exactly melted in his comforting embrace either. Something such as simple as touch didn't have that big of an effect on the Toa (or so she thought). The truth was, she had never had such affection shown to her. As she tried to find the only two people who would show her true compassion, she had instead found their dead bodies burried a few feet under a pile of dirt. It was a cruel reality for the Toa to accept.

She wanted to say something to Fleron and gather her cool, but she couldn't manage words. Hiking for three days, killing her old team, and now this. It was all too much for the Toa.

-Mef Man

IC: Alaric (Ga-Koro)

Tillian, however, hadn't followed Skyra and Liara because he was no longer Tillian.

Alaric smirked to himself and plopped down on the edge of the dock with a bottle of soda, taking a sip and closing his eyes as he felt the sun beat down on him. The monster slayer couldn't really think of something very specific to do with his time - aside the whole monster slaying thing, and truth be told, this place was pretty as a postcard - so for now, he chilled.

That wouldn't last, though. It couldn't.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND