Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Jade)(Ga-Koro Marketplace)

"Oh, what did you find out?" Jade asks as she begins looking around the store. There were so many good clothes and other items inside the shop named "Ga'maleia's Beach Goods Store." The Toa of electricity soon had a bundle of clothes under her arm.

This was something she always wanted to do. Come to a shop, try on a bunch of clothes, show them to a friend, get their opinion, and do all kinds of other things. A friend would have to be taken out of the picture, though, but Flaron was beginning to be a good ally. Maybe he could become a good friend as well. That'd be the first she would ever have.

As the Toa of electricity waits for an answer, she walks into a nearby dressing room after talking to the Ga-Matoran that was currently running the shop. She told Jade to take a card and place it on the outside of the dressing room door, showing she was inside. Jade begins to change as she waits for an answer from Flaron.

(Khijow)

(Ga-Koro Bounty Office)

"Just send them to Khijow Manor," the Toa replies. He turns toward the south and points in that direction while adding,"It's a big, floating mansion made out of stone. No one can miss it."

-Mef Man

IC(Jade)

(Ga-Koro Ga'maleia's Beach Goods Store)

Jade opens the dressing room and looks toward Flaron. Taking one decently fast spin, Jade shows off the black bikini that she was now wearing.

"How does it look?" the Toa asks. Jade's skin around and under the bikini was surprising pale for a female Toa of her age. Most would be basking in the sun, but it just showed even more that Jade wasn't one for being in tropical areas that often.

(Khijow)

(Ga-Koro Bounty Office)

"You sure do ask alot of questions," Khijow mutters. "But! You just want to do a good job, and I commend," with this word, Khijow slaps Pineas on the back,"you! He's a male Ga-Matoran. He usually wears glasses and no Kanohi. Can't miss him," explains the Toa. As he turns away, the Toa asks,"Is there anything else you need, or can I go home?"

-Mef Man

IC(Jade)

(Ga-Koro, Ga'maleia's Beach Goods Shop)

"I know, right?" Jade replies happily before walking back into the dressing room. She begins to try on other outfits such as a dark blue sundress that went up to just under her neck and displayed her thighs, a simple T-shirt and short shorts outfit, a dress T-shirt with a collar that buttoned up to just under her chin, and a light blue tanktop. The Toa showed all of these to Flaron, of course.

(Khijow)

(Ga-Koro Bounty Office)

"No, they're nerdy glasses," Khijow says upon looking at the painting. "Like a stupid scientist type," the Toa explains somewhat. He was too drunk to care if it helped anything. With an odd wave, the Toa was out the door and stumbling toward his manor. He needed to sleep this off....

-Mef Man

IC(Jade)

(Ga-Koro Marketplace)

"Sounds like a plan, then," Jade replies with a smile. Jade was actually smiling. Especially since the events that happened yesterday, Jade didn't think that she would be smiling, but all of her pains were long forgotten at the moment. It would all hit her in a while, but she was too caught up in the moment to be down. "Meet me at the beach when you're finished working," the Toa calls out as she walks off. "I'll have lunch ready for you."

I have to repay him in some way. This won't cut it, but it'll help. Besides, it's a good excuse to...not be alone.

Jade walks into a nearby bathroom to change into her bikini again, placing the sundress over the outfit before walking back outside. The Toa makes her way toward the nearby market and begins picking out different breads and meats. There were a few other fruits and different items that Jade knew would make an excellent lunch.

After buying the food, the Toa of electricity makes her way out to the beach. She puts her sundress away and finds a nearby lawn chair to lie on. But, before she could relax, she was going to prepare the food.

It was a simple lunch, though: Sandwhiches (with an extra delicious meat on the inside with cheese and some different vegetables), a bowl of different fruits, and even a few glasses of cold water. The Toa was pleased with her meal.

While eating, Jade leans back in the chair, allowing the suns's rays to strike her pale skin. The girl from Ko-Koro would hopefully look like a native from Ga-Koro in a few days.

-Mef Man

IC(Jade)

(Ga-Koro Beach)

Right on cue, the Toa Jade was just looking for arrived on the scene.

Jade looks up toward Fleron and states,"It's fine. Lunch is ready," she adds while pointing toward a small bag beside her chair. "It should still be fresh," she adds before closing her eyes.

Need a hat next time I go to Ga'maleia's...

-Mef Man

IC(Jade)

(Ga-Koro Beach)

Jade simply nods before rolling over onto her front. She didn't care if the food looked good. As long as it tasted good, Jade would be satisified. She had learned to cook for her group atleast a decade ago. The Toa learned that a good meal with plenty of calories was alot better than a fancy meal with little calories.

Stupid suns. I'm going to go blind even with my eyes closed. I better go ahead and get me a hat or something...

-Mef Man

IC: Flay

Soon, they reached their destination. Ga-Koro, Home of the Marines, the water village. And the newest member. "Nei. That's our target. Word around the village of this street is, this cutie is a fighter. But a seductress as well....I doubt anyone has dared to speak any secrets."

As if she could speak with justification.

Where are you, brother?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(Jade)(Ga-Koro Beach)

"It's just a sandwhich," Jade explains. "It's nothing special." The Toa of electricity rolls back over, only to be met by the sun once more. Jade's fingers quickly begin to form fists before she finally slams them down onto the chair. "I've had enough of this sun!" she exclaims before standing up and storming off of the beach. She would beat this.

After a few minutes, Jade was soon back on the beach, this time with a big, floppy beach hat on top of her head. A smile had replaced her anger filled face.

"Much better," she explains while sitting back down on the chair. Now the sun wouldn't bother her at all.

-Mef Man

IC(Jade)

(Ga-Koro Beach)

"Is this what normal people do?" Jade asks Fleron, eyes slowly opening. "Talk about sandwhiches and boring things all day? I thought maybe if I...found my parents, we could live an interesting life. Maybe it's better that I didn't meet them. Maybe they were just like everyone else," the Toa admits. "I want something more in life; something exciting. Something that can give you immense joy but possibly kill you at the same time. I want to live on the edge and not regret one moment of it." The Toa was getting carried away in her thinking out loud that she didn't even notice that she had risen to a standing position.

-Mef Man

IC: Flay Soon, they reached their destination. Ga-Koro, Home of the Marines, the water village. And the newest member. "Nei. That's our target. Word around the village of this street is, this cutie is a fighter. But a seductress as well....I doubt anyone has dared to speak any secrets." As if she could speak with justification. Where are you, brother?

IC Turo"What exactly has this 'Nei' done? And what do you mean by secrets?"OOC Whose character?

IC: Fleron hesitated, the surprise evident on his face. But like so many things for him it only lasted an instant. There was what he could do, what he should do, and what he would do. What he would do was this. He pushed up a bit and kissed Jade on the lips.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC(Jade)

(Ga-Koro Beach)

Jade was...surprised to say the least. She had just met the Le-Toa and they were already kissing. Sure, she appreciated him helping her out yesterday and taking care of her so much, but did she really have feelings for the Toa of air? But, he was the only one who had ever kissed her and actually meant something by it. Of course there were others she had kissed, but those were just one time only seductions where it ended up with her using the being on the other end in some way. This was a Toa who had feelings, who would be hurt if she walked out of the door the next day, who would always remember the time they shared together.

But, yet, she returned the kiss.

After only a few seconds, though, Jade pulls away. "No, I...I can't do this to you," she explains. The Toa takes a seat on her own chair and looks toward the water for a few moments, contemplating what she was doing. She eventually turns back around, saying,"I live the kind of life where I'm here one day and I may be gone the next. I can't afford to have long term relationships in my work. You have to understand that. You'd only be playing with fire if you ever tried to find love here," she adds, placing a hand on her leg. The Toa hangs her head downward a bit, her eyes closed. At first, she was only kidding when it came to romancing the author. But when they kissed, she realized that it was a much more serious situation. The Toa was starting to have feelings for her and she was starting to have feelings for him.

It was a situation she felt as if she had to stop. But was that the best idea? Wouldn't it be nice to fall in love with a nice guy who won't drop you in a second? Wouldn't it be nice to play housewife for the rest of her life? To be there when her husband got home from work? To cook meals for him, to help raise their children, to always love him for the rest of her life?

You're a hunter. Always remember that. Relations you have with others are only temporary, your time is not your own, your body isn't your own, even your soul isn't your own. They all belong to the benefactor of the day. Always remember that.

And Jade did. The words that she allowed to escape from one of her old teammates before she dealt the killing blow still echoed through her ears. She wanted to get rid of the words, to get rid of her way of life, but she knew that the only joy she would ever find was in the thrill of the hunt. She had only just told Fleron that the joy she got out of life was living on the edge. Bounty hunting was her way of living on the edge. She had to return to that way of life. She must return to that way of life.

"I'm...sorry, Fleron," Jade sighs, head still hung low. "I don't want to hurt you if we ever try to be with each other. You have to understand that anything I do only lasts for a few moments then it's gone in a flash of lightning," the Toa adds, emphasizing her point with a small flicker of electricity resonating from her pointer finger. "If we ever try to be with each other...it would only be temporary. I'll have to move on to bigger things. I'm sorry," she repeats.

-Mef Man

IC: Fleron paused for a second and got up, putting his hand on her shoulder, staying silent for a few painful seconds. Bigger things. Do you really want to do this Fleron? Your life is just honey bunches of fun as it is. You want to introduce this to the equation? Fleron's eyes were pained and hesitant, thinking about her series of movements and moods. He sat next to her, just putting his arm around her like he did the night before, but this time it was for his benefit too. "It's alright." With these words, ones he didn't know he had in him, he continued. "Don't worry about me. I'm tougher than I look. If you truly meant that kiss, maybe things will turn out okay in the end. After all, even the greatest of hunters needs somewhere to come home to."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles