Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Cael)

The Toa of Water listened as Joske poured out everything he'd been holding in. The tale was almost too crazy to be believable: there was a group of Matoran destined to succeed the First Toa? That was the hardest thing to believe; it had been so long since Cael had last believed, truly believed, that the Makuta could be overthrown. And here was a new hope spun from thin air?

The Ta-Toa's story was interspersed with painful silence and quiet sobs as he lost control of his emotions several times, but at last he finished, and was still.

Then, using Agni's shoulder, he pushed himself up, grabbing a nearby dresser to stabilize himself. The other two Toa didn't stop him this time. He looked back at the two of them, eyes ablaze with passion and determination. "I don't have a lot of time. The Company is ahead of my in the precious gem count, and whatever is in the Keeping Place they're gonna need to finish their Destiny. I HAVE to get those quickly, and I DON'T have a lot of time. My physical well-being is small berries compared to the fate of the island. If I'm well enough to travel, I'm well enough to do what I need to... not to mention draw as much attention and heat away from them as I can. Seems like I'm already on a good start in that department."

He braced himself against the dressing, drawing a full breath that Cael could tell was painful. "You don't have to come with; I fully expect ten times amount the resistance from Makuta's servants than what was following them once He figures out what I'm up to. Or you can help. I don't care either way. Just... don't don't get in my way. Or slow me down. A few scratches isn't worth the chance of losing those matoran, or getting to them too late. This... this is the first real chance we have in over a hundred years to take down the Makuta... "

His eyes grew dark. "And I can't face the chance we failed because of me."

His companions were silent following this impromptu speech, both of them recognizing the pain and resolution in Joske's voice, and realizing that there was nothing they could say or do that would stop him from leaving on this quest.

Cael hadn't known Joske for long, but already she had grown to appreciate his fighting spirit. He never stopped trying until he succeeded; he never gave up. Throughout his training, she had always been the one urging him to take a break; warning him not to overexert himself. Sometimes he listened; most of the time he didn't. He was too single-minded; too focused on the task at hand to bother with anything else (especially his own well-being) until it was done.

That said, he didn't fight for just any old cause. The spirit of a true Toa burned within him: he wasn't selfish (just stubborn) or only concerned with being seen as a hero. She'd known that ever since he'd taken on a Tarakava without thought to his own safety, almost killing himself in the process. If he felt strongly enough about this chance to free the island, then there was nothing Cael could do to stop him, and she wasn't sure it was the right thing to do anyway.

In the end, there was only one thing she could do: let him go. If his duty was pulling him in this direction, then who was she to stop him?

Well, she was his healer. Her job was to protect him -from himself, if necessary. But, at the same time, he knew that holding him back wouldn't solve anything. It wouldn't help him heal; it wouldn't calm him down. No, the only thing she could do was allow him to make this choice, and walk whatever path Mata Nui had set before him.

She couldn't protect him against his will. She'd already saved his life twice; she couldn't keep doing it forever. There was nothing else she could do but let him go.

No, there was one other thing she could do.

“I won't stop you,” she said, standing to her feet. “But I won't let you go alone.”

“I'm coming with you.”

IC: Darien - Ga-Koro - Southwest area of Town Square -

Darien watched as the two Matoran reunited and began to talk, he smiled, it was good that Wokiya still had old friends that she didn't have to hide from. Darien wished he could say the same for himself.

He didn't wish to interrupt the two so he just stood there silently, sure that introductions would come later. In the meantime he took out his rapier, and with a cloth he had on his person he began to polish it. It was a gift from his father, and the only thing he had left from his old life. He always made sure to keep it in prime condition. The rapier had a golden hilt decorated with various jewels and a shining silver blade. On the bottom of the hilt was the crest of his family.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Thanks to Eyru for the jam. It was delicious :D

IC

"You're...you're what?" I blinked a few times, not quite comprehending what I had just heard. Cael was a doctor, a healer, and soother of spirits, NOT a combatant. Patch me up, yes, I had expected that, but for someone like her to at the drop of a mask come running across the island-

"You... you do realize that you'll be leaving this place for a while?"

She was silent for a moment, the healer before me ordering her thoughts. The previous outburst had been spontaneous; clearly she hadn't been planning on saying those words. But her eyes betrayed her thoughts - the more she considered it, the more it seemed right. “All my life, I've done what's best for the island,” she said slowly, looking me straight in the eye. “And you expect me to ignore the only opportunity for peace in a hundred years?” Her gaze bounced around the room, to the cupboard of medical supplies; to the wheeled bed Joske had slept on; to the bag of healing supplies she had yet to unpack. There was a slight dreamy sigh in her voice. “Healing is my life... but nothing would make me happier than to never have to heal a broken Matoran ever again.”

Her optimistic pragmatism was surprising; as long as I had known her she had always been a staunch conservative, both in thought and practice. For her to on a whim to go adventuring like this was...I had to make sure."You do realize this will be dangerous."

Cael looked me right in the eye and folded her arms, her no-nonsense tone briefly supplemented by a touch of sarcasm.“I got it the first time you said it. And where there's danger, you'll need a healer, because Mata Nui knows you'll be jumping into every dangerous thing you come across, as usual.”

Despite the pain, I could feel the tingle of a smirk on my lips. I may be stubborn, but when she wanted to, she could match it. "We'll be hunted, probably never get enough rest, won't know where our next meal will come from, and otherwise quite miserable all around."

“I'll be miserable anyway, not knowing whether you're alive or dead,” the Toa of Water replied quietly. “This way, at least, I can keep an eye on you.”

I... I did my best not to read too much into that. Still, I couldn't hold back the grin. "We'll have to fight through hordes Makuta's minions."

Cael's even smile met mine. “Bring it on.”

I leaned in close, as much as my body would allow, my blue eyes locking with her gold ones. "And temples wouldn't be complete without their share of puzzles, riddles, and deathtraps. This is a suicide mission."

I stressed that last sentence; she needed to know the risks. To her credit the healer didn't blink, a casual smirk flitting across her face. “I make a business of bringing people back to life.”

"Then if you agree to the above terms and conditions, you're hired." I said weakly, trying to ignore the icy knives that danced in my chest as I chuckled. I stared at the floor, finally letting this new development sink in. I knew Agni would follow me; that much was never in doubt. He would follow me to karzahni just to make sure I didn't kill myself... 'cause if I did, he'd kill me first. I didn't know all the reasons why, but I didn't have to know in his case. I guess it was the whole student/apprentice thing. But Cael...

She had a home. Life. Profession. She was throwing it all away on a suicide mission. She knew the risks, and apparently for her the reward was worth it. I... I just didn't think she'd go for it. She wanted to come with me, keep me safe, keep me alive. She... wanted to come with me despite... everything.

I wasn't sure how to handle that feeling.

Looking back at her, I stuffed the emotion; I'd work it out by myself later. "Ok doc, next question: how soon can we move out... without any permanent physical damage?"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC (Cael)

The healer contemplated Joske for a moment, then shook her head. “I don't know. You're far from fully healed; you can barely move as it is.”

She began poking and prodding at Joske; the Ta-Toa was used to this by now, and endured the inspection, the occasional wince of pain emerging whenever Cael poked a particularly tender spot.

Finishing her examination, Cael gestured for the Toa of Fire to lie back down on the bed. “Your major injuries are mostly healed; all that's left are sore muscles. I can try to heal those, but I'm not exactly at the top of my game.”

The Toa of Water shrugged helplessly. “At best, I can get you moving again, but it'll be a strain, and it's going to hurt no matter what.”

She didn't need his answer: Joske's eyes were already closed as he prepared himself for the healing. He was going to get out of this hut today it seemed, no matter what. And if Cael was going to accompany him, she would need to be careful in regards to how much energy she used. A good night's sleep wasn't enough to fully recharge and rejuvenate her powers, both mental and elemental.

Placing her hands on Joske's chest, Cael activated her mask, but this time being more conservative in the spending of her energy. A soft blue glow spilled from her mask, softly flowing over the supine Toa. The healer directed the mask's energies to her patient's legs: Joske needed to be able to walk, first of all. The healing powers of the mask worked to gently massage the sore muscles and relieve the stiffness, as well as soothe the Toa's bruised joints. Cael couldn't possibly bring the Ta-Toa back to perfect condition.

The Toa's chest received attention too: the healer attempted to accelerate the natural healing processes of the muscles there, helping them to repair themselves and ease the pain Joske had been fighting. The Toa of Fire gritted his teeth as this happened (healing, as many believed, was often not a pleasant sensation, but an extremely uncomfortable one, as a result of the mask pushing the body to heal beyond its natural abilities), but remained still, clenching and unclenching his fists.

Finally, the Toa of Water allowed her mask to deactivate, and removed her hands from Joske's chest. The Ta-Toa slowly sat up, wincing slightly as his body complained, but the complaints were nowhere near as loud as they had been. He was still bruised and batter, but much less so; he was well enough to move now.

“That's the best I can do,” Cael said, her breath coming a little faster than usual; the strain of even this minor healing was greater than she was used to. “How do you feel?”

OOC: We're just waiting for AuRon.

Oh, and Norik? I'm inviting you to join the 'Sentient Mask' plot of mine. Accept or Decline? :P

IC: Flay

The Ta-Matoran walked, a smug smile forming on her face as she headed towards Nei's recorded address.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: (just outside Ga-Koro)

Perkahn loved the plains of Ga-Wahi. Mostly because they were so flat that the one or two hills, punching out like fists above the grasslands opening up before them like a book, were practically the perfect observation points. From a hill to the west of Ga-Koro, he could, quite clearly, make distinctions between the people leaving the village. It was on this hill that he set up camp, and waited, either for Grochi or for their prey.

IC: Khalrak (Ga-Koro)

Well, this is it.

Hero hasn't confronted me yet, which means that he has some kind of ambush planned at the gates. Either outside or inside, but given that inside is crowded, and outside there are hills and things upon which he could get a good view, I'm putting my money on outside.

Closer to the gates. Still nothing. As I reach them, I take one last cautious glance around. I check my pistol is in place. I smirk.

Then, I step through the gates.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: [The Second]

There was something about the darkness of her hut that the Second adored. It wasn't the lack of noise, or the lack of warmth, but it was the lack of detail, allowing her to concentrate more on herself and her thoughts, meaning that she would be able to continue to craft her paintings without much distractions.

Most would define this as a negative trait, but the Ga-Matoran did not truly care. So what if she was a recluse, staying in her dusty residence for days on end, only coming out whenever her sisters interfered? She preferred the darkness - its cold embrace welcomed her into the realms of her imagination, where she would continue to craft works of art.

The light of the outside world did not matter - it served no real purpose but to provide a distraction to her. Did it matter that she was cold and alone? There was no need for warmth when the coldness did not harm her, and people were mere obstacles in her attempts at getting things done. A small voice in her head asked if she considered her sisters to be obstacles as well, but she did not answer.

It did not matter anyway.

And as Jaliax the Second continued to let her brush strokes criss-cross the canvas, she let the darkness continue to flow around her, isolating her from the outside world, and letting her continue to concentrate on only herself.

OOC: Well, I have a lot of stuff goibg on next year('O' Levels etc.) and I have trouble jugglibg three characters already. But I SO want to join..... Could you give me three more days, then I'll make my decision. Thanks.

IC: Feran

Feran followed the others. He fiddled with his hammer, as he tried to piece back a memory of his past.

IC: (on a hilltop in Ga-Wahi)

Perkahn was not going to attack a man without guaranteed proof of his guilt. From this hilltop, he could see a good view of the plains, and where the little figure in the distance was going to turn. At this point, he would best not alarm him to his current location, because getting entangled in a misunderstanding was not something he wanted to do at this time.

He only hoped that Grochi wouldn't turn up suddenly, because he had no idea how he'd signal to the guy. And signalling to the guy would be necessary, for two reasons best surmised as:

• Grochi was likely to notice that the Vortixx just outside Ga-Koro seemed similar to the one in the photo. Perkahn had no idea how Grochi would behave, and he'd rather not have the other Toa suddenly attack.
  • Well, Grochi would have to know where Perkahn was, wouldn't he?

OOC: Sure.

Geardirector, I'm extending the offer to you as well.

Oh, and if you need tips on handling a number of characters, ask Hubert.

Soon, they reached a hut. Flay had never been one of huts, especially those made to leaves. It looked stable, seemed stable, but the Ta-Matoran had always feared she might break a Ga-Koroan's door simply by knocking. She already felt uneasy walking on floating lilypads; She was afraid that all of a sudden, it would sink. Bend. And that would be scary, having the ground give way for you simply because you walked on it.

"Nei?" She said out loud.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC

[Ga-Koro, Cael's hut; morning]

“How do you feel?”

Bracing myself, I stood to my full height, my pose that of a macho hero. Granted, a bit vain, but it DID serve the purpose of stretching out those muscles that I hadn't used in a while, trying to feel out which ones were the least in shape. I flexed an arm, the combination of standing and doing that shooting icy daggers up my back, but not enough to make me wince. I had to express a grimace however.

"Fantastic." I said with hushed enthusiasm, that statement more point of view than fact. Really I didn't, but compared to yesterday, absolutely. I looked back at Cael with a boyish grin. " Then again, there's only one way to find out."

The world began to slow around me, my companions starting to freeze and stretch as I activated my Kakama. I booked it out of the hut, down the path, and onto the beach as everything was a blur around me, nothing but whizzing patches of blue and tan, then green as I entered the Ga-Koro jungle. I followed the river, broke off to pursue a specific tributary, and after a few seconds I found myself at a small treehouse that hung at the base of a magnificent waterfall, below it sitting a tranquil pool.

Home.

I didn't slow down. Racing up the tree (and making sure to keep my head down since it was matoran-sized) I ransacked my own place, grabbing what I would need in the days ahead. My Kohli staff (too short and small really; sentimental value), my collection of disks, my remaining Kohli balls, several lengths of rope, and a few miscellaneous tools. Leaving the mess I made I rushed out, making my way back down the tributary, along the river, and back into the Koro. I could not have been gone for more than five, maybe ten seconds tops as my vision snapped to normal, standing between Cael and Agni, a havysack slung over my shoulder. I smiled mischievously, opening my mouth to starkly remark about packing.

"Hhuuuhhaaaarrrgggeh!"

I dropped to a knee for a second before I managed to stand back up, feeling the flow of pain across my muscles. Ok, that hurt more than I expected, but now I knew WHAT exactly hurt... and how not to use them. The movement and the increased warmth of my body had chased away much of the soreness, but at the same time it brought out the rest of my injuries to an uncomfortable point. Still, this was something I could deal with, and deal with it I would.

Like I always have.

"Sorry." was all I could manage at first, smiling weakly. "Didn't have my Captain Gukkoberry Crunch this morning. Look, I'm all packed, and I think the Temple of Courage should be the first one we hit; it's location is well known, so we won't have to search for it, plus it's native ground for me. Not to mention I need a new weapon... possibly some armor... maybe. At the very least I'll need to do some shopping, so going to Ta-Koro will kill two Gukko's with one stone. I'll run ahead since I move faster than the two of you combined, and by the time you guys get there I should be done and even give me a few hours rest. Meet me at the gates- " I turned to Agni. "and I'll make sure to say hi to Jaller for you."

Gotcha, you crotchety old man! Hahaha.

Before either one of them could comment (or protest in particular) I was already gone, strapping my pack to my back and racing down the beach to the Old Fusa Path. Even at best speed it would take them several hours to make the trip, and they had to pack as well; gave me plenty of time to get my own affairs in order. Still, as blurred colors flashed past me, I couldn't help but be apprehensive:

What awaited me back at my hometown?

OOC: Joske to Ta-Koro

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC-Grochi:

"Good, good, dockmaster, you're a life saver," Grochi said to the mentioned dockmaster, who he may-or-may-not have bribed to watch out for any Vortixx leaving, and show him the logs later, so he and Perkahn could follow. After that, he decided it was time to find a good vantage point. Where better than the top of the falls?

A good running leap and a single activation of his mask later and he was there, looking down. Just past the gates, he saw a Vortixx, same as the one he'd seen in the bar of that hotel. Off a bit farther was Perkahn, and there was a straight line from him to Perkahn. He just needed to think of a small may to signal Perkahn...nah, that wouldn't work.

Perkahn, I really hope that iron will of yours is going to help keep you from getting too surprised here.

The Toa of Plasma activated his mask, teleporting himself directly behind Perkahn, where even if the Vortixx saw Perkahn, he wouldn't see Grochi.

"I'm at the top of the falls," the Toa of Plasma growled quickly and quietly. "Don't look, just know." A second more and he teleported back, crouched down behind some of the foliage there-his unique colouration would afford him excellent camouflage.

And he watched.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Skyra - Docks, Ga-koro - Inner thoughts, reflections, and someone I should have expected -

As I sat on the crate and waited whatever Liara decided to do with me, (I doubted she was gonna just let me sit her for long.) I began to think about how I'd ended up at this point. It seemed like another lifetime when I first set out from Le-koro. A lot of crazy things had happened during my adventures, or misadventures, depends how you look at it.

It had all started when Tamaru died really; even know the memory was still rather painful. That was when I began to search for the other members of the Chronicler's company and get their clues, what the clues were for? Karz if I knew, I'd managed to find four of them with the help of friends and other allies, heck me and Wraith found Kopeke's completely by ourselves. As for what they meant I may never know, thought I remembered Stannis, that brave Matoran I had met in Po-koro. I remembered how we had exchanged the clues we had known. I hoped sincerely that he had gotten more use out of them then I did. The thought that he could be dead, captured, or met some other horrible fate crossed my mind. Though I quickly shook my head, somehow I knew he was okay; I had a good feeling about it. Call me crazy but it was the sort of feeling that you couldn't really explain. It was like I somehow just knew that he was alright. Maybe it was because I'd seen something in Stannis...what was that something? Well, at the risk of sounding incredibly cliche, destiny. It may have been the reason why I had given him the clues so readily and without any sense of mistrust.

Alright moving on, I recalled how I had met Liara. At the time she'd been just a ruthless mercenary, hired with the rest of her team to assassinate Krayzikk. Naturally I had faced the other Toa of Air in combat, and somehow or another my charms wooed her to the side of justice....

...okay that's not exactly how it happened, but the details aren't really that important. Nevertheless I convinced her to abandon her criminal career. She in turn got me very drunk. Oh yeah and Onuzek was around too, man I love that big guy, he may not be the brightest Toa on the island, but he was certainly the strongest and friendliest one I'd ever met.

I'm getting off track here though. (It was hard to keep my brain from wandering with a concussion.) It wasn't long after this that me and my friends traveled back to Le-koro after hearing about Kapura's untimely demise. We found the source of his death, Rahkshi. With the help of many other Toa and beings we fought the monsters. In the end we took down several and forced the remaining sons of Makuta to retreat. Though many brave heroes were killed or injured. I myself unfortunately got stabbed. Liara had to drag me to the Ta-koro Hospital, which was the best hospital on the island...at least it was until some psycho Toa of Ice attacked it. Why such horrible things always seem to happen when I’m in a hospital I'll never know.

It was around then that I met Tillian, who quickly became one of my closest buds. I could go on and on about everything we faced together, but that would take up more time than I'm willing to spend. Long story short we became BFF. I was quite happy to be the best man at his wedding, which is something I'll probably never get to do again. (For several reasons, some of which I don't want to think about.)

I think that was about when everything really started to go very wrong, just after the wedding. And I mean literally just after the wedding. In the middle of the bloody reception, a Mark Bearer attack. It ended with Tillian nearly dying. Soon enough I got caught up in the whole fiasco with the Mark Bearers, because one myself briefly. (Which proved to be utterly pointless and stupid, but I digress.)

I made a serious mistake, one that I probably can never take back. Between breaking up with Liara and getting sick and tired of sitting around the beach when I could be out there trying to make some kind of difference, I left, on rather poor terms unfortunately. I hadn't really intended for it to be that way, but that’s what happened. I joined my old pal Merror, hoping for some new adventures and heroics. Yeah well, I pretty much choked on it.

In a twist of fate I ended up back in Ga-Wahi, washed up on the beachhead and nearly dead. Liara, bless her soul, found me trying to crawl my way down the beach and got me to the Ga-koro Hospital. True to form, horrible things happened to me at this hospital. The injuries on my old body were too great, and the only way for me live is to use an Iden and have a freaking body swap. This is according that karz forsaken, son of Rahkshi makuta spawn ‘Doctor’. Who if I ever get my hands on…there will be much suffering and pain.

I’m still wondering if it wouldn't have been better just to die. I guess it really doesn't matter now. Plus, I’m not sure what Liara and Tillian would have done if I had truly died. I mean, I guess technically speaking I did die, only to live on in a new, quite different body.

I’m getting off topic again. Cause now I’m here, sitting on a crate, with a concussion, with a very stern Liara threatening to sedate me and drag me to a bed where I can heal. And if I think about it, it all started because I had to bloody leave Le-koro all those months back and try to avenge a deceased friend.

Where had it gotten me though? And for what? When I started this journey I’d been nothing but a stupid overconfident Toa who thought he could take on Makuta blindfolded and with his tied behind his back. Of course, now I could see just how naïve I really was.

Whatever the future held for me now, I knew I had to be ready. I’d cheated death, and the price had been fairly steep. But I was still a Toa, and Toa have to fight on regardless of circumstances. Yes being in a new body that was the opposite gender than I was accustomed to was not something I’d ever expected, but there is a first time for everything!

It was about then I looked up at Liara. She was obviously losing her patience with me, I swear I could almost see her itching to reach for her dart gun, shoot me, and send me to la la land. “Alright, alright…I’ll go back now…” I got off the crate, slightly unsteady from my concussion, but hey, if I managed to run this far from the Inn without tripping I could do the same to get back.

IC: Havon – Docks, Ga-koro –

“Now Miha, I seriously doubt they have that many comatose bodies lying around in hospitals. Plus the nurse mentioned that Skyra’s new body was spiritless due to Iden usage. Correct me if I’m wrong but someone with an Iden can only enter unoccupied bodies. I don’t think most comatose bodies are due to an Iden, so really Skyra was rather lucky to get a new body at all…” BUMP

Some stupid drunken Toa of fire who hadn’t really been watching where he was going had run right in front in me. “Hey watch it I-“ The words were suddenly gone when I saw who it was, Havon, along with Miha and some Toa of fire in a doctor’s getup. I cursed my luck silently; Havon was the last person on Mata Nui that I wanted to see me like this. “Uhhhhhhhhh….”

“So sorry miss I…” Havon looked at me with a drunken expression, blinking several times, finally he rubbed his eyes. Seeing that I was still there he began to dump the contents of his flash. “I must be drunker than I thought. I’m seeing Skyra as a girl.”

I was in near panic now, but wait, I had a way out of this, he didn't believe what he was seeing. “Skyra? Who’s that? I don’t know any Skyra…I’m uhhh… Kilya! Yep I've never heard of a Skyra, never.”

Havon hummed thoughtfully. “But then…why do you have Skyra’s weapons? And his mask? Come on now you can fool me buddy, it doesn’t matter what color your mask is I’d recognize it anywhere.” He said with a knowing grin.

Well that was that. I waited for miss pipsqueak or Miha as nicer people than me call her, to point out that I really was a girl. I glared at her automatically, already blaming her for something she hadn't even done yet. I was preemptive like that.

IC: Khalrak (Ga-Wahi)

And still nothing. Disappointing.

I continue to walk. Once I get far enough, I can start heading towards Ko-Koro. Maybe the Hero is following me, and isn't planning an ambush. I shrug, and shake my head. If they attack, they'll attack. If they won't, they won't. Nothing I can do about it. The universe will decide for me.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: (Ga-Wahi)

Taking his binoculars, Perkahn continued to observe the approching figure. Fortunately, because this guy wasn't armed with an Akaku, when coming closer, the steepness of the fist-like hill would actually prevent him from seeing them better. Him, on the other hand, he could be easily trailed. With those binoculars, if he went in an actually different direction than towards them, he could check which road he took - whether it was toward the south, west, or north of the island. Now the actually troubling scenario was that the guy would keep off the roads, but even then, they could roughly imagine where he was heading.

Edited by Leon Davidovich Trotsky

IC:

Agni had quietly listened to Joske talk. The veteran could tell the younger Toa had not meant to say as much as he did, but something inside of Joske seemed to give way like a bursting dam and he came out with a story that Agni would have never believed, if he had heard it from somebody else. The first half of it was typical for his protegé it seemed. No, don't train under the supervision of somebody who knows what he's doing, oh no, go out into the wild with no clue where exactly to find you. Pit yourself against feline Rahi three times your size, you'll definitely learn something if it doesn't kill you. So very, very typical.

But what followed was so far out there, it just had to be true. First of all, because there was no doubt that the young Toa of fire was telling the truth and secondly, because one could not simply make up such a tale. It also hinted at the possibility that Agni's transformation had not been a coincidence either. And if these Matoran were indeed the solution to their biggest problem, there was only one possible course of action. And that was exactly what Joske said they needed to do.

He helped him up from the bed and while Joske made sure Cael was really serious about coming along, just by looking at his mentor he could tell the older Toa of fire was not going to stay behind. It was a look as plain as if Agni had worn a sign around his neck saying: No chane in Karzhani, kid.

With that question answered, there remained the issue of his injuries though, which Cael took care off efficiently and quickly after Joske laid down on the bed once more. Agni marveled at her skill and rate of regeneration, after she had saved the younger Toa's life just the day before. And here she was, back in full action and with just a cup of tea. When the blue glow subsided, Joske quickly slipped off the bed once again.

“How do you feel?” she asked. "Fantastic." came his reply, but Agni could tell that was as relatively speaking as possible. A slight grin crossed Joske's face. " Then again, there's only one way to find out."

Agni knew what was going to happen next and unsurprisingly, the young Toa disappeared out of the room so fast, he almost expected him to leave a silhouette-shaped hole in the newly fixed door.

"He's gonna regret that stunt in a few seconds." Agni mumbled.

Before either he ro Cael could say anthing else, Joske was back, appearing as flash of red in the room again, a full bag of various things slung over his shoulder and a cocky grin that lasted all but a heartbeat.

"Hhuuuhhaaaarrrgggeh!" was all he managed to say as his muscles objected loudly against the sudden strain. Agni just looked at Cael and shrugged lightly. Slowly, Joske got back up again looking at Cael and then his teacher.

"Sorry. Didn't have my Captain Gukkoberry Crunch this morning. Look, I'm all packed, and I think the Temple of Courage should be the first one we hit; it's location is well known, so we won't have to search for it, plus it's native ground for me. Not to mention I need a new weapon... possibly some armor... maybe. At the very least I'll need to do some shopping, so going to Ta-Koro will kill two Gukko's with one stone. I'll run ahead since I move faster than the two of you combined, and by the time you guys get there I should be done and even give me a few hours rest. Meet me at the gates- " he said, turning towards Agni, "and I'll make sure to say hi to Jaller for you."

And then he was gone again, racing for Ta-Koro. But the Toa of fire had caught the verbal dig at him. Agni calculated his speed and the distance roughly and knew it would take Joske at least a few minutes to make the run. Fast, but still too slow. He turned to Cael. "I'll be right back." he said, walking towards the door. "Just need give our young friend a quick reminder in proper manners. I suggest you start packing your things, I'll only need a few minutes."

He stepped outside the door, and looked into the distance. The peak of mount Ihu rose up there and to the south rose the perpetual column of smoke, rising from the crater of the Mangai volcano. It would be a two-stop jump. Or rather, three. If he was going that way, he might as well bring the reports he still needed to hand in with him. Agni activated his Kanohi Kualsi and disappeared.

OOC: Agni to Ta-Wahi.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: The following has been approved.IC. Ihi-Koro. That's what they'd called it. Or at least, that's what the Matoran who had greeted them called it. Even as the group had escaped the flood and into the house they now stood in, a group of various Matoran had rushed towards them. Some were armed with spears. Some with swords. Some with bows. Some with naught. Some were armored, while others only had their natural armor. The mix-and-match group instantly recognized Kaun's guest."Welcome home, Krauinua. How nice of you to bring guests!" The voice came from the middle. A Turaga stood there, staff planted firmly on the ground. For an old being, he was broad-shouldered and animated. Krauinua stood, arms crossed. It seemed as though he had immediately taken control of the group."They are not simply guests. They are hired. Here's what I'm going to need..."------/--------------/------It had taken a few hours to accommodate his requests. A boat. Control of the port. New technological armaments. A hideout. And finally, a watchtower. They were set. The island, unassuming, inconspicuous Ihi-Koro, was now home to a group of Vortixx with big plans and small methods.As the group exited the house, they realized it was likely the biggest one on the island. Most were small huts or pagoda-style cottages. Their was exactly one market and one diner, and both were small. Most of the trading and business happened within the village itself. There was only one or two supply boats each month. For a mostly-barren islet along the Papa Nihu reef, the population of about 120 was surprisingly self-efficient. The boat was docked in the one post on the entire islet. A slim, hydrodynamic boat colored silver, modified to go faster than your standard Ga-Koroan boat. No weapons; after all, it had no reason to have them. They could always be added if needed. Though it was large enough to hold the entire Vortixx group, it merely had two decks. On the side, as was requested, was the christening "Jhianil II." The group, after merely twelve hours, was a crew again. Decked out with a new ship, what was practically a perfect hideout, and a brand new plan, they were set and ready to fill their original purpose.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

The Ta-Matoran held up a badge, flipping it open and then closing it, a feisty smile on her face. "Nei, we know of your....talents. We're a team of matoran under the jurisdiction of the military. Resources have been granted to us, and this gave us your address." Flay didn't know why she was so surprisingly optimistic about Nei's unease, but didn't let it bother her. "We're recruiting you. And as far as I know, there's nothing here for you other than...males."

OOC: PM'd u, GD.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Wraith - Seventh's Home -

Wraith knelt down next to Seven, to make sure she was okay. "I told you eating that fast wasn't good for your health." He let out a sigh and then scooped her up. "You must rest." He said as he began to take her toward the bed room. Now that Wraith wasn't sure why he was still here with this Matoran. He'd done what he set out to do, protecting her at all costs, but now, maybe it was time for him to go back to Ko-koro. He knew trouble was brewing, he could feel it.

IC: Wraith - Seventh's Home -

"Thanks ... you're like my best friend you know, or a really quiet big brother."

Wraith never did display much emotion, it wasn't in his nature, yet Seven could of sworn she saw the faintest hints of surprise on his face, though Wraith was quiet excellent at masking the few emotions that he had. He never had imagined that Seven saw him as a friend, much less her best one or as a brother. He would have to dwell on this before he decided if he was to return home or not.

Wraith entered Seven's bedroom and placed her gently onto the bed. "Do you need anything?" He asked before he left the room.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

Detero stood - well, sort of - near the front of the group, near his captain. As was his wont, he had been silent almost the entire time, but this was not part of his usual calculated manipulation. Instead, his eyes glowed brightly with barely-contained anger and pain as he limped along on an improvised crutch, reinforced with some scrap metal he had grabbed while waiting on Kauncavich's request to be fulfilled.When the ship was unveiled, Detero's eyes widened just slightly, not quite enough to be noticeable. He almost forgot his anger as he studied the smooth hull.Impressive - fairly quick transport, looks like. Not many sensors - I'll have to fix that. Looks like the prow there could sport a concealed sensor of some type... and we could use sonar on the bottom to pick out anyone approaching us from below.Already analyzing what materials he would need, Detero turned to Kauncavich, taking his almost military manner once again despite his crippled state."Give me a few hours, and I can list what I'll need for sensor equipment. We won't need as much as we did on... the airship... but I can already picture a few small arrays which'd be useful. I'll take whoever's willing to put them together once we can get the parts."OOC: Serious offer here - if you want your character to help with sensor arrays, feel free to have them volunteer now. I'll only need one or two for what I have in mind, but I'd like to conserve one of Detero's tech slots this time around.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...