Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: And Agni back from Ta-Wahi.

IC:

There was a soft thud outside of the door not even ten minutes after Agni had left. With a small satisfied smile, he opened the door to Cael's hut. "Joske's made it to Ta-Koro in one piece." he announced, matter-of-factly. Despite chewing out the young Toa, he had no ill will towards him. In fact, he was rather impressed by what Joske had done in the time he had been gone. Scratch that. The lad had gone up against three Toa under Makuta's employ, high-ranking servants and he had not only beaten one of them in the fight but given them the slip and bought the wanderer's company the time to get away. Well, most of them, anyway. And that was bloody amazing.

But Agni would need to tell that to his protegé some other time. Maybe once they were not racing against time. Speaking of time; he turned to Cael. "Any way I can help you with packing?" he asked.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC. Marine Corps."Kalama. You and your Raiders have been found guilty of all charges and sentenced to life in prison."Daylaria sat in court, listening to the Martial give the sentence. Treason. Murder. Destruction. Reckless boating. They'd done all of it. The group was sneaky- they'd avoided capture until this point. But her group had brought them in. That was the only reason she was here. She hasn't wanted to come. She'd known Kalama. Looked up to him- figuratively, of course. He'd been a good soldier. What had turned him?It didn't matter. He was going to rot in jail now.The Matoran was scowling. He looked at the judge, pure hatred in his eyes."Go to Karz."He pulled a disk from seemingly nowhere. Metal edges- it was deadly. He reared back, preparing to throw...when a blast of water knocked him from the pedestal and straight to the ground. Guards leapt on top of him, bringing him to his knees and pining his arms behind his back."Throw 'em in jail, boys."The guards dragged him and his Raiders off into the distance, into prison. He got what he deserved. Daylaria departed. She'd seen enough. As she left for home, a Matoran caught up to her."Great work, commander. Who knows what would have happened if you hadn't interfered."She smiled down at the Marine."I needed a little target practice."The Matoran laughed, and walked off. She genuinely liked the villagers. Respectful, ambitious...they lived under the virtues Gali did. Even as the last one walked away, another came to walk along with her. The Marine manager."We need to schedule a meeting with the Arete. Can you make it?"

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Cael)

"Joske's made it to Ta-Koro in one piece. Any way I can help you with packing?"

Cael looked up from her packing as Agni entered the hut, leaving the door open behind him and allowing a fresh breeze to brighten up the inside atmosphere, which had been rather dim thanks to the thoughts whirling around the healer's head.

Specifically, she was thinking about the choice she'd made, and wondering if it was the right thing to do. She was just a healer; what in Gali's name was she thinking, traipsing off with Joske on a trip around the island that he'd guaranteed would be dangerous, miserable, and possibly fatal?

Nobody would blame her if she change her mind: she'd spent her entire life serving others, after all. Not only that, but Joske had done his best to convince her not to come, emphasizing how dangerous it would be; any Toa in their right mind would decline this opportunity.

So why had she accepted, even in the face of Joske's warnings, and why was she now packing her bag? Joske and Agni would do just as well on their own, probably even better. She couldn't fight; she couldn't track; she didn't have a Kakama or a Kualsi like the other two did. What was she supposed to do besides muddle along, hoping that nobody got hurt, and in doing so hope against the only use they had in bringing her along?

I'm going, she told herself. Because I'm a Toa, and this is what Toa do. They stand up against impossible odds, no matter the consequences.

That was what Toa Gali had done. She had dedicated herself to the life of a hero, and the path had led her to the Makuta's lair, where she had vanished forever. Perhaps defeating the Makuta was a hopeless task; maybe this whole journey to find the crystals was nothing more than a fool's errand. Perhaps, in the end, she would find herself facing the same end as the First Toa of Water: facing the Darkness and never again seeing the light of day.

But maybe not. Perhaps, this was the one chance in a hundred years to topple the Master of Shadows and make free the island. If that was so, then how could the healer turn away, even if it was only a chance in a million? It was her duty as a Toa, as one of Mata Nui's appointed heroes, to do whatever it took to bring light to this land, even if that meant descending to the gates of Karzahni.

“No, thank you. I'm done.”

Cael stood to her feet, slinging her bag over her shoulder as she did so. The satchel held as many medical supplies as she could stuff in, though she had tried to compromise selection for portability: they would living on the move, after all, and would need to be able to travel quickly.

A full waterskin also hung at her side, filled with fresh, clean water, suitable for both healing and drinking. A dark blue travelling cloak hung from her shoulders, falling to her calves. She looked around at her hut, sighed softly, still unsure as to what crazy thing she was really about to do.

“I'm ready. Let's... let's go.”

The pair departed the healer's hut, which Cael locked behind her, the lock snapping into place with a grim finality. This simple task, so often overlooked, suddenly broke through her resolute will, presenting in full view the realization that, maybe, she wouldn't come back to unlock this door. Maybe, in the end, she wouldn't be coming back.

The Toa of Water paused for a moment, briefly overcome by emotion as she realized that she was leaving the place, that, for so long, she'd called home, and that it was likely she would never return. She felt her eyes grow wet, but blinked back the tears before they could fall.

The two Toa walked silently through the village of water, which was so familiar to both of them. To Cael, never before had the plant-woven huts looked so green; never had the sparkling water looked so blue; never had the ocean breeze felt so fresh. She was leaving all this behind.

They found themselves walking out of the village all too soon. As they began to climb the gently sloping path that led into the foothills of Ga-Wahi, Cael paused to turn and look back on her idyllic home one last time, floating peacefully below them on the clear waters of Naho Bay.

Mata Nui, bring me home.

OOC: Cael and Agni to Ta-Wahi.

Edited by Eyru Bieber

IC: Veros

My grin disappeared from my face as I leaned back, lost in thought. "I...I never had anyone like that. Well, there was this one girl that used to be in my little group of Ta-Koro free-runners. We teased each other back and forth...but it never got anywhere. It could've worked...dunno where she is now. After I became a Toa and left, I lost track of her. And then my mercenary days happened...she's probably heard of me through that. Probably doesn't want anything to do with me anymore..."

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

"That all depends if I can actually track her down. The last time I saw her was a few years ago. For all I know, she's left Ta-Koro, become a Toa, or ended up on some other part of the island. And even then...I doubt she'd even give me a second chance. There wasn't much there to begin with...I doubt I could face her now."

Edited by AlchemistMayCry

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Miha ~With Havon and Skyra~

Miha took one glance at Skyra, and immediately had to stifle a laugh. Havon, being as drunk as he was, didn't seem to notice, so Miha quickly composed herself. "Yep. There's Skyra. But he looks tired, why don't we meet back up with him later or something, now that we know he's perfectly okay?" Miha asked, ignoring Skyra's death glare. She wasn't that mean, and Skyra had once risked his life to help her out with the whole pirate raiding thing, so she owed him one. "I'm sure he has some very important Toa Duties to attend too. Plus, we haven't hung out in forever Havon! We should just find a place to sit down and talk."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Skyra - Docks, Ga-Koro-

"Uh...yeah I'm pretty out of it, how about I catch up with you guys later?" I said, playing along with Miha. I decided that I might of misjudged her a bit, she was actually helping me.

Havon grinned. "Alright buddy, we'll catch up with you later! Just don't drop off the face of Mata Nui again alright?" With this he pulled me into a hug, and my goodness did he smell like alcohol, I smiled awkwardly and pulled away after a moment.

Havon looked at Miha, "Where shall we go? Oh I know! How about over there!" Havon said, pointing to a bar.

"Yep, well I better head back to the Inn and get some rest before Liara kills me!" And with that I took off, heading straight for the Inn, at least at first. But I remembered there was someone else I needed to see before I got some rest, Destiny. I hadn't seen my Kahu bird in forever, and now was slightly afraid that she wouldn't recognized me.

-----------------------------------------

I'd exited Ga-koro and was now standing on the Beach. I didn't particularly feel like walking the whole way to Tillian's house, cause that was where I'd left Destiny, instead I took out my flute, and played a particular tune, one that only me and Destiny knew, it never mattered where on the island she was, she always heard it's call, and would come to me.

All I needed to do was wait a moment, I smiled as I heard the cry of a Kahu, it was her. She'd be here in moments.

OOC: Okayies, nobody find/somehow follow Skyra please, I need her alone for a very important reason. You'll see why soon enough.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Havon - Ga-koro -

"Uhh, how about a small place that doesn't serve alcohol?" Miha suggested. "I mean, I'm kinda not supposed to be in Ga-Koro right now. Or any other time really..."

Havon was somewhat disappointed about going somewhere with no alcohol, but he'd live. "Oh you mean because of the mark bearer stuff? I wouldn't worry about that now that there aren't any more marks. I mean they can't kick you out now, they tried that with Emotia and Tillian, but they don't have marks anymore so they couldn't find a reason to boot them." Havon said with a shrug.

"All the same though, small place is it is!" Havon said.

"Oh, right..." Havon said, rubbing the back of his head as the two began to walk, looking for a place to chill, though really, he wasn't doing a good job at finding a place, he was too drunk to actually tell the buildings apart.

IC: Readra

God, I need to get outside more.

I've been in here writing for weeks, months even. I hardly even eat anymore. I know nothing of days of the week nor weeks of the year. I think I already wrote that somewhere. But I'm not going through that to find whatever rubbish it was. Hardly any of these scrawlings are even finished, just random tidbits and projects I thought I could finish. Who even wants to read any of this, anyway? At least I can feel the daylight I guess, that's always a plu

There was a thud outside, and Readra snapped up like a squirrel, his eyes fixed, unblinking on the door. Once he was satisfied it was simply someone walking by, he bent back over his paper and continued writing, his grip on the charcoal slightly tighter than before.

s. I think such little social interaction could be driving me a little bit insane though; even now the slightest sound from the outside world is making me jump with fright. In fact, what I'm I doing, I should bbee________

A crumpled up piece of paper flew out of Readra's window and landed with a little plop in the ocean beneath the city of lilypads. Inside, Readra leaned back in his chair and covered his face with both hands, dragging them down as if that could clean the lack of fulfilment he felt. He had rented this place to write about morality and other such things before he set off for Ko-Wahi to study in the Sanctum. But after he started writing, he just hadn't stopped. He found there was so much to write about and such little time, and no it was an itch he had to scratch or it drove him insane. Recently he had been trying to avoid it, but it just made his writings more bizarre and pointless.

Now it was night, and he was sitting with his feet kicked up in candlelight in a rented room above an inn. But as he covered his face, his right foot slipped off of his left and the candlestick was knocked from its sconce. It's flame skipped from its perch and danced around the room freely, unhindered by the moisture in the air and carried further by the dust and the tinder which was essentially bursting from the windows.

He felt its heat but didn't react, didn't care. Let it burn.

What's the point?

IC: Vinathli and Jilsud, Ga-Koro

As usual, Vinathli was quiet, walking silently down one of the many Ga-Koroian alleys, only her beautiful face and Venetian mask visible, the rest of her body hidden by her flowing traveling cloak. Garbed in such apparel, the Ba-Toa seemed to be dressed shadows, a choice of clothing that seemed to match her personality without error.

Behind her, his physique beside described as rangy, perhaps lanky, and his method of locomotion a mix of drunk sprawling and gangly walking, was Jilsud, his long, almost impossibly thin arms at his sides, his hands twitching with restrained boredom.As the two rounded the corner, they found themselves mere meters away from a building, slowly being consumed with flame. Vinathli stared at it momentarily, her eyes dispassionate and uninterested.

Jilsud, on the other hand, dashed over to the structure, his bizarrely long legs covering the distance in less than a dozen ground-eating strides. Upon reaching the structure, he firmly grasped a windowsill, and, with strength not to be expected from a being with such a malnutritioned-looking physique, pushed himself through the glass, feet-first.

Entering the room with a roll, he extingushied the few flames that had been eating at the edges of his coat. As he stood up, he looked about him calmly, his emotions hidden behind his unsettling mask. Walking around the room, he began to pick random items off of the shelves, stuffing them into his coat's pockets, utterly ignoring the room's other resident, a fellow Vortixx, the being that had started the fire.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: This was brought to you by your local Snelly, working along with Gravity to complete this epic moment. Please keep all limbs within the ride at all times.

Enjoy! :evilgrin:

IC:

"Skyra...?" came a questioning voice. A voice that was deep, almost as if the very ground was speaking, but having a child-like quality to it as well. It was a voice that was probably very familar to the Toa of Air. Very familar.

"Oh, Onuzek is sorry. Onuzek though that you were Skyra and now Onuzek is kinda feeling funny now cause Skyra isn't a girl and Onuzek knows that and-" the gigantic Toa continued on quickly, seeming after he'd gotten a better look at the Toa of Air. The hulking Ba-Toa's form wasn't visiable, hidden within the trees that lined the beach.

I smiled as I turned to the direction of the voice, “Onuzek!” I said with both happiness and surprise. I could tell the massive Toa was now even more confused. He was still hidden behind the trees, but I could still make out his shape. “Actually I am Skyra…I’ve got a new body you see…it’s hard to explain…” I wasn’t even sure if Onuzek knew what an Iden was to begin with.

"Uh... Onuzek is confused. Skyra isn't pretty Le-Toa..." the gigantic Toa replied, Skyra could almost see the huge being titling his head to the side in confusion, but it might have just been his imagination. "Er... Onuzek doens't think he is... Atleast..."

My cheeks got a bit red, how was I going to explain this? “Well, I had a...accident you see, my old body was dying, so I had to get a new one with a mask that can do that can put someone into a new body. Unfortunately, the only body that was available was this one.” I hoped that was a simple enough explanation for him.

"Oh."

Was the only reply given for a time. There was a considerable pause, not something uncommon with the gigantic Toa, before he spoke again. "Is Skyra okay...?" He sounded almost worried. Losing his friends was not something he liked.

Onuzek was probably noticing how unsteady I seemed to be on my feet, darn this concussion, it was rather inconvenient. “Yeah, I’m fine Onuzek, I’m just uh…slightly dizzy.”

"Ah..." came the reply. There was another pause for a moment. And then, without warning, the gigatnic Toa pulled Skyra into a hug, Onuzek-style. "Onuzek is glad he found Skyra because he was looking for Skyra and Onuzek couldn't find him."

I yelped as I was pulled into a hug, though a smile was on my face. “I’m glad to see you too Onuzek. You were looking for me?” I squirmed slightly as he was hugging me rather tightly, I looked up at his mask.

"Oh yes," he replied, but his voice was different. Much different. As well as the Kanohi he was wearing, which looked much to rusted to be operational. The gigantic Toa's expression darkened, the smile still present, but it was no longer care-free and child like.

"You have no idea..."

My eyes widened. Onuzek’s sudden change of tone, the rusted and pitted mask, this wasn’t good. I realized quite quickly I was in the clutches of probably the strongest Toa on the whole island, and he was wearing an infected mask. I quickly started to struggle, trying to wiggle my way out of his grip, I used a little bit of my elemental power even to try to loosen his grip further.

"Tsk, tsk, Skyra," the massive infected Toa said, as if speaking to a misbehaving child. Although, it seemed like the Toa of Air's attempts to escape were working. That is, untill the rusted Kanohi flared briefly as Onuzek activated it, and Skyra was suddenly held in a Pakari-strength hold, ontop of his own impressive natural strength.

"That's not how you treat your friends."

I grimaced as Onuzek’s powerful Pakari enhanced grip squeezed me; I thought the pressure was going to kill me for a moment or two. I quickly stopped struggling. I looked at him with confusion in my eyes. “How did you get an infected mask? –Again!- And why are you doing this?”

"Hm... I believe you will find out soon enough," The huge Toa replied thoughtfully. "For both of your questions, that is."

Onuzek released one of his gigantic arms from around Skyra, holding the Le-Toa in a crushing, Pakari-enhanced, one-armed hug. "And I wouldn't recomend using your powers," he continued, wordlessly tapping the sniper rifle strapped to his back. The hulking Ba-Toa's point was clear. With an all too casual movement, Onuzek leaped into the air, before allowing himself to float up with the use of his elemental power.

Well that was a rather unsatisfying answer, I frowned at him to show him my displeasure. I was really, really missing the old Onuzek. This one was mean, rude, and surprisingly intelligent. “Where are you taking me?” I demanded.

"Hm... Somewhere close, don't worry, no one will find you," he replied. They were getting farther and farther away from Ga-Koro, and the collection of huts was now just a small speck below.

No one will find me? That didn’t sound good. I strained to reach for a certain compartment hidden in my armor, I had a few throwing knives hidden on my person, if I could reach one I might be able to escape. But I had to be subtle about it. “What if I want to be found?” I said, trying to kick him in the side with one of my legs.

"Then I can't help you," the massive Toa replied, seemingly ignoring the kick to the side. "I also wouldn't recommend trying to escape now... Unless, of course, you have obtained the ability to fly."

“What you doubt I could land safely?” I shot back, though the truth was, I wasn’t quite sure how it would go if I did attempt it, I wasn’t exactly in tiptop shape at the moment. I sighed and stopped reaching for my hidden weapon. “Okay fine…you got me. But what good is going to do you anyway? What use am I to you?”

"None, as a matter of fact," the huge Toa replied off-handedly. "Actually, Liara or Emotia would work just as well... You were just... Convenient."

Onuzek did just call his friend worthless, and it didn't bother him one bit.

“What?” I said, a bit appalled with his apparent lack of care. “Convenient for what exactly?” I asked, afraid that I wouldn’t like the answer in the slightest. But I knew now that if I escaped, or died trying, he’d just go after Liara and Emotia. If nothing else, this fact lone would keep me from even trying.

"As I said before, all will become clear in time," the massive Toa said, not helping the current situation one bit. Now, the gigantic toa began to descend towards the gound, the area completely unfamilar to the Toa of Air. It seemed that Onuzek had been careful in choosing his destination. "And I would recommend thinking with your head, not you heart. Or else I'll be forced to put a stop to it... For a long time."

"Don't do anything stupid, Daring, and I'm sure it won't come to that."

I didn’t like the lack of answers, it frustrated me. I decided that for now I’d just have to play along with this. “Don’t worry…I won’t.” I said with a bit of resentment.

"I'm not stupid either, Daring," the gigantic Ba-Toa said, a slightly amused tone in his voice. Still, he squeezed the Toa of Air just a bit harder to show that he meant it. By now, they were only a few tens of feet above the gound, and Onuzek dropped the last bit of distance.

He impacted the ground surprizingly light for someone of his massive bulk, but then again, he was a Toa of Gravity. There, he started off through the light forrest, his footsteps thundering through the underbrush, Skyra held under his arm like a toy.

I stiffed a cry a pain, choosing to grit my teeth instead as he squeezed me, I felt like my insides were being compacted. “You aren’t supposed to be so rough on your friends you know…” I said wryly as Onuzek took us to Mata Nui knows where.

"Oh you're right, terribly sorry," he replied, perfectly calm, almost as if he really was agreeing with the Toa of Air. That is, untill he grabbed Skyra in one of his massive hands, and slammed the Le-Toa into the ground. It wasn't enough to do any serious damage, but it would undoubtably hurt like Karz. It all happened so suddenly, with a speed uncharactistic of the hulking Toa.

I let out a cry as I slammed into the ground, the wind knocked out of me. I just lay there on my back, stunned, my eyes tearing up a bit from the pain. The message was pretty clear though, he wouldn’t hesitate to hurt me if I fooled around.

"Good," Onuzek said, calmly as ever as he picked the Toa of Air back up. "We have an understanding."

With that, the hulking Toa continued on through the forest. Eventually, what looked to be a cave came into view, mostly hidden by plant growth, but still possible to see if one looked hard enough. The Ba-Toa brushed aside the plants covering the enterace with a massive arm, before ducking inside. There looked to be a dead end only a few hundrred feet down the tunnel, nothing else there. Still, Onuzek continued on down the tunnel.

Everything changed as he came to the haflway point, and suddenly they were floating down a shaft not visiable from the enterace. They came to a stop at the bottem of a humid tunnel lit by natural lightstones, one which continued on further. Onuzek followed this for a time, before coming to a stop at the start of a smaller side tunnel. There, the Ba-Toa lifted Skyra up to face level, and tilted his head slightly as if looking for something.

"Well, good day," he said, before reaching up and wrenching the Toa of Air's Kanohi Hau off of her face. There, he rather casually tossed Skyra inside the tunnel, which was not bigger than a medium-sized room, and walked away. Before the Le-Toa could get up, a gigantic builder rolled into place over the enterance to the tunnel, one that required all of the Ba-Toa's aviable strength to move.

The message was clear: The Toa of Air wouldn't be getting out anythime soon. Satisfied, Onuzek dropped to the floor by the makeshift "cell", placing the Le-Toa's mask in a niche along the wall. There, he waited for the rest of his plan to fall into action.

I felt the little strenght I had dimmish as Onuzek pried the mask off my face. I landed with a groan as he tossed me like I was garbage further into the tunnel. The tunnel suddenly got much darker as he closed the entrance of the tunnel, the only light was from a few natural lightstones. Seeing as there was no way out, I laid down on the hard rocky floor, letting unconciousness take me as everything faded to black.

OOC: did you have fun?

:evilgrin:

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Havon nodded, "Sounds good to me!" They entered the inn and quickly found a place in the lobby to sit. "So, what shall we talk about?"

IC: Destiny - Ga-Wahi Beach -

Destiny landed on the beach, spreading her massive wings out a bit as she looked for me, though I was nowhere to be found. The poor Kahu looked around in confusion, never before had she'd been summoned by my flute to find I wasn't there. Instinctively she flew high up into the air and began fly around in a large circle, trying to see if she could spot me from the sky, she occasionally let out a sharp bird-like cry.

I shook my head vigorously. "Searching for her would be...difficult. Possibly more difficult than finding the Toa that rescued me. We stopped talking years ago. I became a Toa, and I left for a few months." I stood up, stretched for a second, and started climbing the tree above me. I found a nice position not too far above Atonal and sat down, leaning back against the trunk of the tree. "I came back, and she didn't want anything to do with me. I don't know why. And then, I don't even know if she's still a Matoran anymore." And if she were a Toa...or gone...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: [Atonal]

"I see," murmured Atonal. "Well then, enough dwelling on the past, what are you going to do-"

He paused for a moment, eyes moving towards the sky, where he gaze at the Kahu constantly flying around in a circle, squawks emanating from the avian Rahi as it continued its revolution across the sky of Ga-Wahi.

"That's strange - Gukko aren't native to this region; and I'm pretty sure they don't do that normally."

IC: Havon - Waterpool Inn, Ga-koro -

"Oh, okay then, um....." Havon concentrated as he attempted to think of a topic. "What is your.... favorite drink?"

IC: Destiny - Flying high in the air, Ga-Wahi Beach -

The Kahu noticed a being slowly floating up toward her, she began to circle around him for a moment to get a better look at him, when she discovered that Atonal wasn't who she was searching for she quickly lost interest and began to slowly descend toward the beach, she hadn't been able to find her rider from the sky and therefore decided to look from the ground once more.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC:Miha ~Talking with Havon~

"Water. Now it's my turn. Havon, as both your friend and a doctor, you need to stop drinking. You're gonna kill yourself if you don't stop. I mean, look at yourself, you didn't even notice that Skyra was a girl. Being drunk enough to not notice something that obvious is definitely not healthy."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

"Wait, you mean Skyra really is a girl!?" He said, looking shocked, "I thought I he looked like a girl because I was so drunk...oooohhhhhh." He started to laugh. "That's kinda funny actually, Skyra is a girl!"

Havon's laughing died down, but he still seemed a bit giddy. "Oh right...I guess it would be. I better be sober next time I see...her..." He started to crack up again, being drunk had the tendency to make everything funnier than it really was. Miha didn't look that amused though. "Sorry...you were saying something about not drinking or something horrid like that?"