Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
23906 replies to this topic

#22481 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 01:54 PM

OOC: Skyra... Just does not get a break with the girl thing. xP

 

IC: [color=#800080;]Onuzek[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Yes, he had Skyra, but he couldn't begin just yet.  There were still things needing to fall into place, people to contact, messages to be send.  Packages to be delievered.  But soon, very soon. His plans had been set back the first time, but now they could continue without fail.  Losing The Doctor had been... An unfortunate turn of events, but no matter.  Plans had to be made to be flexiable, to bend with events.  The timing couldn't have better, as a matter of fact.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Not everything Onuzek had told the Toa of Air was true.  Skyra didn't know it, but the Le-Toa was a very important part of this, not one that could be easily replaced.  A replacement could be found, but it would take time and energy best spent on other matters.  Despite what she must be thinking right now, bait was the last thing Onuzek needed her for.  The massive Toa fixed his eyes on the gigantic boulder blocking the enterance to the tunnel Skyra was inprisioned in, waiting for the package to arrive.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Rest well little Toa, I need you up and about soon...[/color]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#22482 Offline That Ghosthands is a spy

That Ghosthands is a spy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,742 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 02:16 PM

[color=#800000;]IC (Merror)[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]Merror walked up behind Havon and Miha, a ceramic cup in his hand (he'd been having a drink in the inn's bar).[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Excuse me," he said, "but I couldn't help overhearing you say the name of a very good friend of mine..."[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]The Toa of Fire's face held no threat; his tone of voice made it clear that he was a friend.[/color]


  • 0

tyler_sig_pastiche.png


#22483 Online Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,672 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 02:32 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Havon - Waterpool Inn, Ga-koro -[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Havon looked up at Havon, a slightly drunken grin on his face. "Oh hello. You know Skyra too?" [/color]


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5


#22484 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,156 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 03:16 PM

IC: [color=rgb(238,130,238);]Nei (Outside Nei's Home):[/color]

 

[color=rgb(238,130,238);]"Oh alright," She said, vanishing into her house for a moment, before returning with a small pack. She then promptly locked the door and looked at Flay's group, "Let's head off then!"[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

 

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

 

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

 


#22485 Offline That Ghosthands is a spy

That Ghosthands is a spy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,742 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 03:22 PM

[color=#800000;]IC (Merror)[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Yes," Merror replied, looking slightly wary at Havon's state of apparent intoxication.  "He...she...is a member of my Team.  I don't suppose you know what's happened to her?  She's been gone a long time..."[/color]


  • 0

tyler_sig_pastiche.png


#22486 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 04:00 PM

[color=#006400;]IC:Miha ~Talking with Merror and Havon~[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Merror!" Miha called out, remembering the Toa of Fire from Po-Koro.  "Long time no see!"  Both Merror and Havon gave her a stare, as if to ask what on earth she was talking about.  "It's me, Miha!  The Le-Matoran that was throwing disks at Echelon back in Po-Koro."  Still a blank stare.  "Virthee and Fiva were there...  We were protecting Hafu...  Any of this ringing a bell?"[/color]


  • 0

"I'll do it...  If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"


#22487 Offline That Ghosthands is a spy

That Ghosthands is a spy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,742 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 04:16 PM

[color=#800000;]IC (Merror)[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]As Miha turned to face Merror, and he recognised her, a smile broke out over the Toa of Fire's face.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Miha!" he said.  "Of course I remember.  I'd never have caught Echelon without your help."[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]He gave her a friendly pat on the shoulder - then suddenly frowned.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"Wait - weren't you at the Temple?  Did you have a Mark?"[/color]


  • 0

tyler_sig_pastiche.png


#22488 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 04:22 PM

[color=#006400;]IC:Miha ~Whilrpool Inn~[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Miha frowned.  She didn't enjoy remembering the temple.  "Um...  I might've had a glowing Tattoo that gave me super-stregnth when I was determined, yeah..."[/color]


  • 0

"I'll do it...  If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"


#22489 Offline That Ghosthands is a spy

That Ghosthands is a spy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,742 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 04:25 PM

[color=#800000;]IC (Merror)[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]Merror raised an eyebrow.[/color]

 

[color=#800000;]"I'm glad to see it's gone now, though," he said.  "How are you?"[/color]


  • 0

tyler_sig_pastiche.png


#22490 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 04:33 PM

[color=#006400;]IC:Miha ~Whirlpool Inn~[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Well, if you ignore the mental scarring that comes along with being dragged into the temple, I'm perfectly fine." Miha responded.  "Anyways, you were looking for Skyra?  We just ran into him a minute or two ago."[/color]


  • 0

"I'll do it...  If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"


#22491 Offline Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,207 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 06:10 PM

[color=#daa520;]IC: Jikal[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]Jikal was silent for a long moment. There really was nothing he could think to say, no reassuring words. Carefully, he picked up guitar up from where it leaned against the wall.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]Without moving from where he was perched, he began to play. He had no pattern to follow, no song already written to use, but instead worked as he went along. The music that flowed did what he couldn't find the words to do himself, it reassured, it comforted. After several minutes, his instrument fell silent.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"Kitsune, I'm far from perfect. But never doubt that I love you."[/color]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]* * *[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Kitsune, Ga-Koro[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Kitsune, who had lapsed into silence as Jikal played, smiled slightly. "I know. Now, I know.[/font]" She said, her voice quiet, her eyes beginning to sparkle with her old happiness and joy.


  • 0

#22492 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,879 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 06:59 PM

IC: FeranFeran heaved a small sigh of relief. At least that was settled.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#22493 Online Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,672 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 08:21 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Havon - Waterpool Inn, Ga-koro -[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Yeah, Skyra was down by the docks with Liara not too long ago, but we thought he...she said she was heading back to some inn..." [/color]


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5


#22494 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,010 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 08:56 PM

IC: [Hubertus]

 

"So, what now?"


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#22495 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 09:06 PM

IC: [color=#40e0d0;]Sahrea[/color]

 

[color=#40e0d0;]"Lets burn something else.  Come on man, I can shoot lasers out of my eyes now," I told the Vortixx, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards another bar.  Maybe having the ability to set things on fire just by looking at them wasn't such a good idea for me to have.[/color]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#22496 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,010 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 09:09 PM

IC: [Hubertus]

 

"Let's just try a boat this time."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#22497 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 09:32 PM

IC: [color=#40e0d0;]Sahrea[/color]

 

[color=#40e0d0;]I stopped on my march towards a bar, freezing instantly.  I then rotated 90 degrees towards the docks, and began pulling Hubertus in that general direction.  Time to burn some stuff.[/color]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#22498 Offline AlchemistMayCry

AlchemistMayCry
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 251 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 09:52 PM

IC: Veros

 

"That...can't be a good sign. Could it be looking for its rider?"


  • 0

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles


#22499 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

  • 6,574 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 09:54 PM

IC. Jhianil II Crew.Krauinua and Kauncavich were now fully equipped. The former held a nasty-looking weapon with a large barrel and donned translucent green armor in some places. The latter now had a large gauntlet and a device attached to his belt. Both fitted out with the tech they had stored on Ihi-Koro."All aboard!" Kaun said, chuckling.He knew what his plan was: do recon, prepare for further plans, and carry out those plans. Krauinua had his own plans. They were do very specific things. Now they would them.
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#22500 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 10:00 PM

IC: Rorl had gotten his spare laser rifle and another tech item before he boarded. This model of rifle had a longer cooldown, but it could punch a hole through nearly anything.

 

OOC: Yay for getting tech reapproved.


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#22501 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 10:04 PM

IC: Titrunia

A very angry vortixx stormed into Ihi-Koro.

 

Carrying some sort of cylindrical device on his belt, he surveyed the village. "Why don't these people just move to Ga-Koro?" he wondered aloud. "It would be better for the economy." Then he saw the biggest ship he had ever seen in his life. "What is this?" he said, shaking his head in shock. "What's this doing here, of all places?"


Edited by Constructman, Dec 11 2012 - 10:28 PM.

  • 0

#22502 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 10:16 PM

IC: [color=#000080;]Calyziria[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Cal had lived thanks to Titrunia. Seeing nothing to do for now, he had followed.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]When Titrunia had stopped, Cal had been busy tinkering with devices he had picked up from the wreckage of the original Jhianil. Whose life story wasn't necessarily...successful. But as his eyes averted to gaze where the other, less calm Vortixx had been looking at, Cal's jaw gaped. He didn't even know what to feel. Surprise? Fear? Happiness? The biggest thing he felt right now was claustrophobia, and that didn't even make sense.[/color]


  • 0

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

  (╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013


#22503 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

  • 6,574 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 10:26 PM

OOC: Um...it's simply a cargo ship. No large battleship. For now, at least.IC. Jhianil II.Kauncavich nodded at the two. The rest of the crew had not yet made it, but Kaun was already in the ship. He looked across the deck. The top deck was a large wooden space, empty of all but the mast and sails. Open to any modifications or additions the crew would make. It short, it was an open slate. Towards the back was the first cockpit. It was a small, glass oval dome sticking up above deck. It had a leather seat and some levers. Upon inspection, they realized it controlled the rudder and therefore the direction the boat was going.Behind that was the box-shaped cabin. It had glass windows, and you could use levers and pulleys to affect the sails. This mouse it perfect for a captain or helmsman. A ladder led up to the second floor of that cabin, a watch-tower from which personal weapons could be fired from. This was encouraged by the metal protection on the outside and small hole for placing a gun. Alternatively, you could choose to go down the ladder, into the bottom deck, where more open space and the crew quarters was. Being a boat for transporting goods, it had no guns yet, but that could be changed.As the crew boarded, the Turaga waved to them."Flagship of Ihi-Koro," he said with a smile.Kauncavich nodded and prepared to leave. The Jhianil was alive again.
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#22504 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 10:29 PM

IC: Titrunia

I gingerly boarded the ship. "Hm," I grunted.


  • 0

#22505 Online Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,672 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 10:32 PM

IC: Destiny -  Ga-Wahi Beach -

 

Destiny landed near Veros, her massive wings flapping as she slowly landed, creating a lot of turbulence around Veros, spreading dirt, sand, and dust. She approached Veros curiously, her huge bird head getting uncomfortably close to his face, which she proceeded to peck. 


Edited by Snelly Bieber, Dec 12 2012 - 11:21 AM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5


#22506 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,010 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 10:35 PM

IC: [Atonal]

 

"Possibly."

 

IC: [Ziyas]

 

Ziyas got onto the ship.

 

IC: [Hubertus]

 

"Gerble."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#22507 Offline Meta-Mind

Meta-Mind
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 471 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 10:42 PM

Detero quietly stepped into the Jhianil II's cabin. His legs glinted a brighter silver than their usual muted tone, and he winced as he walked.Inspecting a side instrument panel, he pulled a few wires and the remains of his old earpiece. Grabbing a tool he'd brought onboard, the Vortixx set to work, opening up the instrument panel. In moments, he was twisting wires into the panel, connecting them to a transmitter. Sealing up the panel, Detero placed his earpiece back on and blinked a few times, testing out the device and re-tuning it to the ship's sensors. Holding onto the microphone of his headpiece, he began to speak almost inaudibly into it, re-writing critical lines of code and re-fitting the sensor device for those of a naval vessel.Only a few minutes later, Detero closed the program and turned to his captain. His eyes shone wirth anger, pain, and determination as a single word sounded in the cabin."Ready."

Edited by Meta-Mind, Dec 11 2012 - 10:46 PM.

  • 0

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades. It's good for self-defense if you're attacked by something big.

BZPRPG Profiles

#22508 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 11:05 PM

IC: [color=#000080;]Cal[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Another ship?" Calyziria mumbled as he followed Titrunia on board. He had salvaged parts from the old wreckage; Granted, with time, he could create something new with it. He didn't know what the plan with this would be. Another assault? The first time, they had better tech. And they'd failed.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]The captain better do something clever, instead of a power demonstration.[/color]


  • 0

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

  (╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013


#22509 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 11:09 PM

IC:: Tera kept following Euminax, wondering what the karz was going on.
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#22510 Offline AlchemistMayCry

AlchemistMayCry
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 251 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 04:11 AM

IC: Veros

 

"Well then..." My thoughts wandered back to Lara's family. They're probably burying her right now. I wish I could be there. To say one last goodbye. I pulled out the mask fragment and cupped it in my hands. It was like I could feel a pulse still there, I should have saved you. I should've been the one to protect you from that karzing Vortixx. And yet, I let him live. He should've died. I should have avenged you.

 

"And then I'd just be back where I started...a murderous mercenary..."


Edited by AlchemistMayCry, Dec 12 2012 - 04:23 AM.

  • 0

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles


#22511 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,010 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 04:51 AM

IC: [Atonal]

 

"Or maybe we could help out the Gukko which is presently attempting to peck you," drawled Atonal, levitating down beside his friend.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#22512 Offline AlchemistMayCry

AlchemistMayCry
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 251 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 05:03 AM

IC: Veros

 

The Gukko was going for my head. I shifted left, dodging the beak, and put away the mask fragment. Another peck towards the head. I caught the Gukko's beak, giving it a cold glare. "Peck me again and I'll be eating crispy gukko for my next meal," I growled. To add for emphasis, I let in a little plasma flow into my hand, stinging the Gukko slightly before releasing it. That'll teach you.


  • 0

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles


#22513 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,010 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 05:25 AM

IC: [Atonal]

 

"I've never actually tried Gukko, surprisingly, especially seeing that my brother seems to try and eat every Rahi known."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#22514 Offline AlchemistMayCry

AlchemistMayCry
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 251 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 05:34 AM

IC: Veros

 

"Har. Har. Gukko meat's not bad, but I've had better. That's besides the point. How the karz do you plan on finding this one's rider?" I glared at the Gukko who glared back, clearly annoyed with getting a little burned. I'm really not sure if doing this is a good idea. I stood up, stretched my legs and leaped into the trees before Atonal could respond. "I'm going for a run...swing...climb. You know what I mean." I grabbed a vine and swung away, alighting on a tree branch. I assessed my surroundings the way I always did, finding an optimal path through a V-shaped tree trunk. I need to run. Clear my head. Remembering Crimeia, Lara's death...I thought I was clear before...


  • 0

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles


#22515 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,010 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 05:38 AM

IC: [Atonal]

 

Atonal sighed, before turning to face the Gukko. "Well, who do you belong to, pray tell."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#22516 Online Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,672 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 11:29 AM

IC: Destiny -  Ga-Wahi Beach -

 

Destiny in fact did not enjoy getting burned, as Veros swung away she squawked at him. If she had been able to speak, she would have pointed out that she was a Kahu, not simply a Gukko. 

 

She turned her attention to Atonal, tilting her head a little at him. She swung her neck around to the saddle strapped on her back and began to peck at a piece of paper attached to it. 


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5


#22517 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 02:57 PM

IC: [color=#800080;]Onuzek[/color]

[color=#800080;]There was a thud from the outside, probably coming from the enterance of the cave.  The massive Toa immeadiately tensed up, picking his large bulk off the ground.  Reaching behind his back, he pulled out the carbine, the weapon looking small in his large hands.  There was a click from the weapon as he loaded a bullet.  And then he waited.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]A few seconds later, the thud came again.  Still, Onuzek remained motionless.  Again, the same amount of time, the thud came.  That was the signel.  Satisfied, Onuzek lumbered over to were sunlight was spilling out from the hole in the ceiling, before floating up the opening to the main cave.  He dropped lightly onto the rocky ground, and made for the enterace.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Standing there was a Toa.  Tall, lean, but otherwise as average as they come.  A Miru sat on his face, but didn't compeletely hide the expression of nervousness that was underneath.  "Good," Onuzek said, causing the being to whip their head around towards him.  Onuzek ignored it, and continued on, "Do you have them?"[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]The being nodded, eyeing the carbine still held in the Ba-Toa's hand, before moving aside to show the two boxed behind him.  One was about the size of a Skakdi, long and a few feet wide, while the second was perfectly square, and much smaller.  "And are you sure this will work?" the hulking Toa asked, looking from the boxes to the Toa.  The other being nodded quickly, but still didn't say anything.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Well, not like he could speak if he wanted to.  The being before him was known for keeping secrets, simply because of the fact that he couldn't speak.  Onuzek watched him for a second longer, making the being move back a step from the gaze, before stepping past the Toa and grabbing both boxes.  "You may go now," Onuzek stated, not looking at the being as he marched back into the tunnel.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Good, now he could begin.[/color]

 

OOC: Grrrr... Wish I could make it better, but this just isn't working for me right now. :


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#22518 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,010 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 05:02 PM

IC: [Atonal]

 

Atonal frowned, and took the piece of paper.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#22519 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 05:03 PM

[color=#696969;]IC: ZealokanHow long had it been? Minutes? Hours? Days, even? And where was Dekuna? The Kineticist wearily dragged himself to his feet, dusted himself off, and descended into the bar. He immediately flattened himself against the wall of the stairwell upon sighting the familiar Ta-Toa and Le-Matoran. Rather loudly, I might add. You have got to be kidding me. [/color][color=rgb(105,105,105);]Discreetly and nonchalantly, Zealokan moved over to the bar, and ordered a cup of Epic Tea, hoping and praying to Mata Nui that his former teammates wouldn't spot him and/or pummel him.[/color][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#8b4513;]OOC: Open for interaction.[/color][/font]


Edited by Clockwork Kineticist, Dec 12 2012 - 05:20 PM.

  • 0

#22520 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

  • 6,728 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 08:39 PM

[color=#000080;]IC: Darien - Ga-Koro - Southwest area of Town Square -[/color]

 

IC: Wokiya & Lekori – Ga-Koro Gate

 

[color=#0000ff;]Wokiya then realized that there was still another friend that she had completely forgotten to introduce.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]“Oh, I forgot! Lekori, this is my newest friend, Darien. He’s a Toa of Plantlife,” Wokiya said, gesturing to the Toa of Plantlife, “He… well… he saved my life. I would have been a corpse in Motara desert had he not spotted me”[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Lekori didn’t say anything, his facial expression matching one who just received all that they had lost, because of a kind stranger – a Good Samaritan.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]The Le-Matoran walked up to Darien, and dutifully extended his right hand, his eyes screaming of one emotion: love.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]“I… cannot thank you enough, Toa,” Lekori said.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Wokiya then remembered something else at that moment; something much more dire as it created a knot in her stomach.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]“Lekori… where’s Wokapu?” Wokiya asked softly and anxiously.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]“Wokapu,” Lekori began… “Wokiya, you need to come with me. He’s alright now, but I don’t like him remaining where he is any longer than I have to.”[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]“Sure… of course,” Wokiya replied, “Where are we going?”[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]“An abandoned Kofo-Jaga nest in the catacombs of Onu-Wahi,” Lekori said, trying his best not to distract himself with how Wokiya might respond. He hoped that she would just trust him.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]“Of course, I’ll go,” Wokiya responded anxiety and concern keeping her awkwardly still.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Lekori then faced Darien.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]“Will you join us, Toa of the Green?”[/color]


  • 0

FCG Devlog Entry #7: Project Update

plb_banner_teaser.jpg

BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Sesseta Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya Catarix





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users