Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Praggos:

"Daylaria," Praggos said, nodding his head, before sipping again at the broth of his soup. A few seconds later and it was all down, and despite Daylaria's having signed the cost onto her tab, he still dropped down the widgets to pay for his meal. After that he moved on to his glass of wine, to finish it off, inhaling the deep, woody aroma that was the hallmark of this distinct vintage. A sip later and he turned fully to Daylaria, looking on the guardswoman with a somewhat guarded expression.

"It's been a while since last I've seen you," he simply stated, again sipping at his wine. A moment of silence seemed to pass between the two as he went through the short ritual of wine tasting-Daylaria knew, after all, how annoyed Praggos could get if one interrupted his drink. He set the now empty glass upon the table, waving off the bottle that soon came to refill it.

"And the last time you tried to pay for my dinner, something had gone wrong and you needed help fixing it." He leaned back in his chair, his piercing blue eyes looking onto Daylaria's bright, knowledgable green eyes, his face with a somewhat skeptical expression. "And it took far, far too long for my tastes to fix." He shrugged.

"What do you need?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC. The Spotted Tarakava.She sighed as he laid down the widgets. He never had been one for a free meal. He was much too stubborn to accept that from her. Daylaria certainly didn't like him for his charm. She folded her hands and laid them against the table as she settled into her seat. She looked straight into his eyes with a rather grim expression."One of my officers has gone missing. I need to get her back, but I can't do it within the technicalities of Ga-Koro's military. I certainly do not have the prowess to do it by myself, and need a traveling companion to retrieve the officer and get her back to Ga-Koro. That is why I need your help."

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Praggos:

"Ah. Missing officer." Praggos nodded, leaning back. "I'm assuming there were signs that lead you to believe a kidnapping, and not that this officer of yours has gone AWOL, correct?" he added, with a bit of a twinkle in his eye. He seemed to think over it what had been told him for a moment, without even waiting for an answer from Daylaria before his mind began to wonder.

A moment later he snapped back to normal consciousness.

"And why, exactly, should I help you when I'm on vacation?"

profiles i guess

IC: Veros

I stood up and cracked the knuckles in my hands and my neck. "So a missing Gukko commander. You can levitate, I can teleport and tree-run." I glanced at Atonal. "If we split up, we might be able to find Skyra quickly. And if we find something, send up an elemental blast so we can meet up and compare notes." And hey, there might be a reward in this. "Sound like a plan?"

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC. The Spotted Tarakava.Daylaria ordered a drink of coffee, despite not really needing it. The tired feeling had disappeared the second the Ga-Matoran had burst into her office. She crossed her arms, regarding Praggos with a bit of a frown."Tell me, Praggos. Did you take an oath when you joined the Guard? Here in Ga-Koro, we take oaths the minute we vowed to serve Mata-Nui. You know what that oath included?"She had memorized the short rhyme, having heard it many times in her service."'To protect the weak,And never strike them,To protect our own,And seek and find them.'"She recited it with a bit of exasperation."This officer is our own, if you consider the Koro's united in our duty. And of course, our Duty is what Unites us to fulfill Destiny, and therefore is the most important virtue among them.""But hey, if your vacation is more important than our duty to the Matoran of this island and the ones who protect them, then by all means. Blow another twenty widgets on over-priced soup."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Praggos:

"Oh, I don't plan to do that, and the soup isn't actually that overpriced-once you convince the chef that he screwed it up the first three times, and he should go again to make sure he gets it right." Praggos nearly flashed a grin at that comment of his, though he was maintaining a straight face.

"No, don't worry, I plan to help. I guess a better question would be: What am I getting out of it? The sheer satisfaction of having helped? Money? A full night's sleep?" He thought for a moment.

"Cut out the last one, that's still impossible."

profiles i guess

IC. The Spotted Tarakava.She sighed once more, looking at her feet. He didn't get it. She could go on ad nauseam about the three virtues and all the love and peace in the world, and he still wouldn't get it. Maybe, if he did get it, she may begin to respect his character. For now, all she could respect was his ability to manipulate the cold."You won't get anything material out of this venture, but...you may learn something."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Praggos:

Praggos smiled, slightly.

"Ah, Daylaria," he said, almost shaking his head. "Still just as oblivious to my mind as you were when last we worked together, aren't you?" He laughed, slightly, as well. "Don't worry, I've already agreed to help you. And I can already tell from your body language and the look in your eyes you're ready to give me a speech on the virtues, aren't you?"

He smiled again, before stepping past Daylaria, over to the door, which he subsequently held open for her. "You still owe me something for this, though," he added with a smug look.

profiles i guess

IC. The Spotted Tarakava."I've always been oblivious to the unimportant."She stepped through the door, eyeing the dock. There was a sleek ship, room enough for merely ten people. The ship she had ordered be brought to the bay was there. Leading him to the dock, she stood near the boat, christened The Alleviation by a painted title on the side.All the space on the ship were seats. There was nowhere to stand, only to lay back against the leather seating. The ship had to be as low to the water as it was to have its speed. It was open-topped, giving a simple windshield. The entire thing was painting black, with a single crimson stripe.In other words, it was a sports car on the waves.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Nen, Thama, and Sashina from Po-wahi

IC Nen, Thama, and Sashina- Foresty bit sort of near Ga-koro:

The trip had proceeded uneventfully, much to the relief of the trio. They had traversed the desert at record speed, actually managing to follow the path and not get lost, an accomplishment that filled Nen's heart with joy. Unfortunately, hanging on to a kakama-wearing toa while they were running as a method of travel did not bring joy to his insides. The ride was often quite bumpy. He took a glance around at the blur of landscape passing him by, noticing that they seemed to be entering a forest. A quick glance ahead saw Thama making the signal to stop and rest. He felt his momentum gradually decrease as he and Sashina slowly came to a halt in front of Thama.

"Truly, there is no other form of travel quite as... special, as that," Nen remarked, letting go of Sashina. "Why did you call the rest though?" he asked Thama.

"Simple: while teleporting isn't quite as... special, as running really fast, it takes it out of you. I simply want to make sure that I'm not exhausted or out of commission whenever we get attacked."

"Do you think they would attack us here? We are close to the village, and they might not have known where we were going."

"They have to have been spying on us for at least a week or so. They would definitely know where we're going. I'm not sure if they know exactly where we are right now, but we need to be ready for them. I'm good to walk, but Sashina can't take us both and I don't want any of us being left here on their own. Sashina, maybe you could quickly go check your workplace while me and Nen make our way to the koro?"

"I can do that. Are you sure though? I really don't want to not be here if you end up getting bad guys attacking you."

"We'll be fine. If we get attacked, we'll escape, simple as that. Go on ahead."

"Very well," Sashina grumbled, clearly worried about the idea. Despite her worries, she soon vanished with a whoosh of her mask, leaving Nen and Thama on their own in the forest.

"Might as well get moving," Nen decided, starting the trek through the woods, Thama right behind. While Thama and Sashina were worried about being attacked, Nen wasn't. After all, they had teamwork and friendship on their side, along with Thama's old team not really making a good first impression on him as to their competence. Regardless, he couldn't afford to be overconfident, adn his eyes scanned the trees around them as they walked. There were enough breaks in the leaves that the ground beneath the trees was well illuminated. This was good so they could spot any approaching individuals, but also made them easier to see.

Thama was worried, even with the comforting atmosphere of the forest around her. There were just too many ways for an enemy to get the drop on them. Her bow was out and ready, her hands tense with the anticipation of a fight. Nen may not have been worried, but Thama was. After all, the group was chasing them to kill her only; Nen and Sashina were just obstacles to the main goal. She wondered about the old team. Could they really bring themselves to kill her? She hoped that they couldn't. It would make it much easier to stop them if they didn't go all out on her.

"LOOK!" Nen shouted, shattering any sense of coherent thought in Thama's mind. "... it's a bird!" He pointed at the small songbird.

While he was saying that, an arrow promptly flew past him and hit the bird right in the torso. There was not even a squawk as it fell to the forest floor.

"NO! The bird!" Nen cried, moving over to try to help it. He turned to Thama, cradling the barely living creature. "You shot it!"

A very stressed out Thama slowly lowered her bow, her hands shaking with fear and anger and annoyance. "NEVER. Do that again. EVER," she warned. "And give me my arrow back," she said as she walked over to Nen, plucking her arrow out of the bird. It was miraculously alive. "I didn't kill it, so it'll be fine."

"But you shot it without even thinking."

"I would have been able to think if you hadn't yelled about it. I was in the middle of some introspection. Now the moment is ruined! And we're giving our position away by yelling!"

The duo paused, thinking about Thama's last statement.

"We're giving our position by yelling," Thama said to herself, eyes wide in fright. She looked at Nen.

"Let's run," she suggested.

"Agreed," Nen replied. The duo took off at a brisk pace, trying to keep as quiet as possible.

Kalence was not having the best day. His team had been tracking Thama and her crew with ease, what with all their witty bantering and discussions about life. That, and his team already knew where they were going. But he was still amazed that the trio was this hard to find. The cursed forest was just ruining everything. He continued to tromp through the brush, angry at life. The logical part of him reminded his brain that the forest was the best ambush spot, and the trio was bound to stop here, even for a moment. It was a perfect place to stage the attack. The problem was finding the targets. He glanced around for the 20th time and sighed. Darn sneaky people, always being difficult to find. He was in luck though. The sounds of shouting were off in the distance, a distance that Kalence closed in seconds with his kakama. It sounded like them, and there seemed to be only Thama and Nen. From his hiding place several trees away from them, Kalence smiled. Of course, now I need to wait for the others before I can attack them, he realized. It would take his team some time to reach his location. He sighed. It's hard being faster than your team. How are you supposed to kill someone if your allies are too busy running? Woe is an evil person's work.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: ZealokanScrew it, what have I got to lose? Zealokan finished off his Epic Tea, slammed down his cup, and very sheepishly approached his former leader.'Hey, uh, Havon. I'm not.... I'm not interrupting anything, am I?' He said, noticing the unfamiliar Toa of Fire, Merror.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC. Jhianil II.The beast was dying. Krauinua had blasted it from his perch a good few times, and it was now retreating into the depths, and away from the ship. Kauncavich was going with it, unfortunately. He lifted his gauntlet, a large, armored device on his arm. Shining through the murky water to anyone watching him descend was one blinking red light. It almost seemed to signify his critical state. With his middle fingers, he pulled the first trigger. Four blades shot out of each cardinal direction, forming a cross-shaped formation. His thumb clicked another button, and they began to spin. With a diameter of about five feet, the circle cut through the waves effortlessly. As soon as he brought his arm down, it cut through the flesh of the Tarakava just as easily. With this technique, he was able to free his grappling hook and fire it back up towards the ship. It hooked itself on the starboard side, staying there and making sure not to let go. The Tarakava's efforts turned against it as its pulling righted the overturned ship. Now back to its normal position on the water, the Jhianil II and its dexterous crew was practically unharmed. The same could not be said for the Tarakava, whose neck Kauncavich was slicing like a cake on naming day. He killed the beast, and took its teeth as he retracted the hook and pulled himself back to the ship while it recoiled. He threw the three teeth he'd collected on the deck. They could be used effectively as swords, if not especially long ones. There was no visible blood on the Vortixx or his bounty- water and rain had cleansed him of this. His gauntlet hand clicked a button, and the swords retracted into their hub on his arm with a metallic "ching!" The captain had returned to his crew."Do with the teeth as you will. I think they'll make wonderful weapons."----------The rain had begun to clear. The sun was rising on the horizon. It was a good day to sail. While Krauinua had been talking to the crew, Kauncavich had been watching the horizon for hours. What was he looking for? No evidence was given."So, Krauinua said, not addressing anyone in particular, "have any of you ever encountered a Tarakava?""Once. Annoying beast." Vian chimed in instantly.Another answer was close behind. "Once. Good fight."Krauinua nodded. Personally, he'd never seen what of the water monsters before. All he knew was that it was killable. That was singularly the most important article of information about it. "All crew members to positions!" It came from top deck. Kauncavich had given the order.As the entire crew rushed to their given positions on the ship, the ship was turning rapidly. They realized that they were spinning even as they reached their spots. Spinning, and descending. They had encountered a whirlpool. "Whirlpool!" One of the crew members felt the need to state the obvious. The Jhianil had encountered so much on this one trip, someone like this could hardly be unexpected. What was rather unexpected was what happened just after the entire boat was engulfed in water.-------They had gone down a cave. They had somehow transported themselves from the deadly whirlpool. They had passed through solid rock. One way or another, they couldn't explain it, they had moved from a spinning vortex of liquid to an underground river canal. The roughly circular passage was just large enough to accommodate the ship as it traveled through the down-hill water canal. "Stop the ship!"People pulled levels. People retracted the mast. The ship didn't slow. It seemed as though they would keep going until they reached the core of the island. Of course, that stopped when the canal changed course. It was no longer going down. It was straight. They couldn't move. They were, by all means of the word, stranded. They could not continue, and they could not dig out of the canal. With water behind them, and water ahead, they had no choice but to consider abandoning ship. About then, Krauinua spotted a cave. "We should explore that. It may hold something important."Kaun nodded. "First, I'll need a damage report." As soon as he heard the report, He looked to the twins, Ziyas and Sayiz."See what you can do about that internal damage. Rarl, try to repair any external damage with the supplies in the cargo hold. Krauinua, help however you can. "Vian, Detero, Calyrizia, and Titrunia, come with me down the cave. Anyone I didn't mention should scout the cave and look for any other caves."As a crew member laid a board to walk across from the starboard side to the elevated entrance to the cave Kaun and the four other crew members he'd mentioned entered. It was narrow, horrible to the claustrophobic. This could be a long, fruitless cave, or a very, very interesting opportunity.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC. The Spotted Tarakava."I've always been oblivious to the unimportant."She stepped through the door, eyeing the dock. There was a sleek ship, room enough for merely ten people. The ship she had ordered be brought to the bay was there. Leading him to the dock, she stood near the boat, christened The Alleviation by a painted title on the side.All the space on the ship were seats. There was nowhere to stand, only to lay back against the leather seating. The ship had to be as low to the water as it was to have its speed. It was open-topped, giving a simple windshield. The entire thing was painting black, with a single crimson stripe.In other words, it was a sports car on the waves.

IC-Praggos:

"You must really like your ships."

profiles i guess

Virin's Lighthouse

"So who owns that old lighthouse, anyway?"

The sea was dark and the Lighthouse provided no light for the ship that had dared to sail on these dark waters. This part of the sea was far from Ga-Koro, an abandoned outpost that once belonged to the village's marine force. Now someone else had taken up abode in the old lighthouse. It stood high and stared down at the old wooden ship, like some unstoppable goliath. It sent chills up most men's back and some people in the village even rumored that it might be haunted. These men were not afraid, though. They were pirates and they feared nothing, not death, not even the Makuta himself! There was not a single place they wouldn't explore even the darkest depths of the sea if that were possible.

"It doesn't matter. They'll be dead soon as we arrive on the shore." The crew's captain said, an old Matoran with what appeared to be green hair forming around the bottom of his mask. It might just be seaweed, though. His eyes were determined as the lighthouse continued to grow closer. He and his crew were exiles from Ga-Koro. Those 'Arete' had forced them to live. "Heroes," He muttered, taking a moment to spit. "They ain't worth nothing!" He shouted to his crew who let out loud howls of their own.

They had now reached the Lighthouse, pulling up on the coast, the captain smirked. The Lighthouse would be their new base, they needed to regroup after being thrown out of Ga-Koro. The anchor was tossed into the waters and the men started to step on to the land. However, they suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong with ye, cowards!? Don't tell me that your-"

He was cutoff as a trident whizzed past his head, narrowly missing it and hitting his ship. His eyes were wide as a dark figure steps out from the shadows.

He was a Toa, incredibly tall with blue and gold armor. There were also highlights of green, but it was hard to see them in the darkness. The man had a frown on his face as if he was upset.

"Pirates," He said. "I never did like pirates."

The captain struggled to get his words out, but somehow he did. "W-who are you?"

The Toa smirked when he was asked this. "No, the question is who are you and what are you doing on my island, pirate? Speak quickly or I may aim more carefully next time I throw my trident."

The captain glared at this figure. Thoughts raced around his head as he cursed the Great Spirit! After escaping from those do-gooder Toa, he had ran into another! His luck was horrid, but he'd escaped from those Arete and this was just one Toa. He realized that he could defeat this Toa, he just needed to stall for time. "We're welll... pirates as you figured. We come from Ga-Koro. We were forced to leave by the village's current leader... the Toa Arete."

"Arete?" The Toa said, as if confused by this word. He honestly was, Turaga Nokama had ran Ga-Koro for as long as anyone could remember. "What happened to Nokama?"

The captain shrugged, "No one knows for sure. Some say that the old lady is dead."

The frown had returned to the Toa's face. Had he been away from Ga-Koro that long that he didn't know of it's state. A leader missing and no one knew where she was. It deeply troubled him. Perhaps if he had been in Ga-Koro, he could have helped... He was so troubled that he failed to notice a sword being swinged at him by the pirate captain. He'd taken advantage of his brief confusion, perhaps even lied to get him to lower his guard. He had to know the truth, though. A man once removed from his village, he was now burning with interest to learn more about the state of things. To do that, he had to defeat these pirates, though. Narrowly avoiding the pirate's blade, he reached out and grabbed his arm, squeezing it tightly. The pirate's eyes were wild and desperate and the Toa knew it wasn't just from him. Someone had shaken him up.

"What are the rest of you doing? Attack!" He shouted to his crew who broke out of their frozen forms, leaping to slash and attack with their weapons. Suddenly, an entire crew of twenty men was on the Toa. And he defeated them all.

It was not in one movement, but it was incredibly quick. Water from the ocean behind them came crashing down on the rear of the pirates, pulling them into the sea where they were no longer a part of the fight. Their captain was thrown to the ground by the Toa, who jumped on a Matoran's shoulder, using it to rocket over the other Matoran and grab his trident from the pirate ship. By the time the pirates were attacking him again, he simply blocked their slashes with his trident. Then with incredible strength, he pushed the Matoran off them. Still stunned by the pure force he had blown them back with, the pirates were knocked off their feet by a whip of water formed from the Toa's trident. Men groaned as they tried to get on their feet, but they were defeated. The captain of these men looked around in astonishment. His entire crew... they had been defeated by one Toa.

Whose golden trident and prongs were pointed at his very neck.

He gulped. "P-please..." Fear was in his eyes as he stared into that of this cold Toa.

"You should teach your men how to fight better. I barely worked up a sweat, which is dissapointing. I haven't fought anyone in a while, actually." He told the Matoran. Then the tall Toa bent over so that he could look the old man in the eye. "Now tell me... Is what you said about the Turaga true? That she has gone missing?" He asked, his voice calm, not hinting at the violence he had just unleashed upon his men.

"...Yes."

With that, the Toa turned away from the Matoran, leaving his back open. However, the pirate did not move. This Toa had placed him in fear simply through the act of mercy. He knew that he couldn't possibly defeat him, even if he tried. So he simply sat there as the Toa walked towards his ship with much haste. He boarded his ship and suddenly, the anchor shot out of the water. The ship started to move and the Toa simply stared at the defeated pirate.

"Ah yes, you asked me who I am... I am Toa Virin. Good bye." He told the Matoran with a curt, polite nod.

He then turned his back on the Matoran once more. Virin's green eyes stared out at the ocean and although he couldn't see it, he knew Ga-Koro was out there. Despite living in that lighthouse for a year, he still knew that Ga-Koro was his true home. He had to return home one day, he had always known that. Now, Virin was setting out to help his home. He would get to the bottom of these questions and mysteries that now were in his mind. For he had to, it was his duty.

character_37075_f.jpg

IC: Calyziria

He gulped. It had been him who had shouted out the obvious fact that they were in a whirlpool. Fear had gripped him, and now this grip was tightened, as Kaun mentioned his name to be the one who joined the expedition into the caves.

The grip of fear felt painful, as if claws were digging into the Vortixx. Claustrophobia, as well. Calyziria was no fighter; He could defend himself, but against even a Tarakava? Chances were slim. In the caves, this weirdness of a location?

All Calyziria had was fear, and his body showed. But this was his job, his duty, and he had to force himself to go. "Ah-Aye Sir," Cal squeaked. Unlike the others, he didn't have a fully working close range weapon. Scooping down, he hastily grabbed one of the teeth, which he strapped onto his body, which was, surprisingly, somewhat armored.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC. Docks."This is my personal ship. Don't scratch it."She stepped down into the seat, revving up the engines. They made a loud sound, one that was obviously fashioned to sound as it did. She gestured for him to get into the passenger seat."Ma'am, would you like to have music during your ride?""Why not?" She said to the musician, who carried a banjo. He could always double as chronicler, if need be.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Rorl picked up one of the teeth and attached it to his laser gun like a bayonet before turning the power down and welding two hullplates together.

OOC: Natalia from Le.

IC: Natalia walked along the beach, finally relaxing.

OOC: Alchemist, I'm finally here.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Veros

"Well then..." I looked up and blinked out of existence, reappearing on a tree branch high above Atonal. "Better get moving." I started leaping through the trees, leaving my friend behind. Now the hunt. Skyra was a Gukko Force commander. Bound to be around here somewhere.

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Suliax.

IC: Flay

Po-Koro and Ga-Koro's road was well trodden, but it was one annoyingly hard to adapt-road. On one side, you have the moisture, the wetness. You come to depend on it, and when you get over onto the bunch of stones and rocks, it gets harder. Heat glares down on you, and that was annoying. Luckily, the heat was nothing compared to Ta-Wahi's heat, where there were no valleys to provide wind, just the lava, exothermic heat, and the geothermal stuff that happened beneath the soles of your feet.

Flay didn't mind the road to Po-Koro much.

OOC: Flay to Po-Wahi.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: FeranIn the meanwhile, Feran was quite comfortable with the heat. He had lived in Ta-Koro all his life in Mata-Nui, and before that, he had lived in...Feran stumbled in mid-step, spraining his ankle on a small outcrop of pebble. He cried out, but steadied himself again. He had caught on a name, there, something like "Fenus". He continued walking.

IC-Praggos:

"If this ship of yours kills me," Praggos said, settling into one of the seats and pulling his guitar, that he'd bought when his mark had started to time out, out of its case, ready to play it as well. "If it kills me, my spirit is never forgiving you. If you live, it'll probably haunt you."

profiles i guess

IC: Virin

"Pirates!"

Shrill cries went through the air as people scrambled along the docks of Ga-Koro, trying to get as far away as possible. A huge, black ship was approaching from the darkness. As the wind blew, so did the sail and on it was a skull and crossbones; the Jolly Roger, symbol of a pirate. The Ga-Matoran were peaceful people and they wanted to be as far away from danger as possible. And pirates were always bad news. "Someone get the Arete!" Another Matoran suggested and several Matoran started to sprint towards the village to get help from their new leaders. However, it was too late. The ship had already reached the docks and an anchor was sent flying off the side into the waters below. Steps were lowered as the pirates prepared to march... Those who were unable to stop had simply frozen in place, preparing for the inveitable.

And out stepped a lone Toa.

"Huh?" One of the Ga-Matoran said. This was quite suprising. Whoever this Toa Pirate was, he had come along which was rather foolish.

However, the Toa, Virin didn't seem to pay any attention to the Matoran. He strode past them as if they were invisible ghosts, not looking a single Matoran. In his right hand was his mighty trident, golden and gleaming, which he carried tightly in his grip.

The Matoran noticed that he was heading towards the village and once he was out of sight, several of them wiped their foreheads. "Whoever that pirate was, he has to deal with the Toa Arete now!" One of them exclaimed proudfully.

Meanwhile, up ahead, one of the Matoran who had been sent to get the Arete was sprinting towards the hut at great speed when he slammed into a mighty figure. He looked up to see a tall and muscular Toa standing above him. His eyes widened when he saw the sharp trident, light beaming off it. He didn't threaten the Matoran, but he still gulped.

"Take me to the Arete." The figure commanded and with little choice, the Matoran nodded.

character_37075_f.jpg

IC. Docks."Somehow I doubt our spirits will end up in the same place."She started the boat, and the two Toa and Matoran sped off to Le-Koro.OOC: Two to beam up.(Daylaria and Praggos to Le-Koro.)

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC (Echelon + Zadron and Illusionist) Before Ketan could answer Echelon, there was a loud knock on the door. The Daedra's three visitors were instantly alert. "Illusionist," Echelon said. The Turaga nodded, and the four being shimmered, their disguises restored. The 'old man' turned to the door. "Do come in," he called politely. Zadron, once again bearing a Mahiki-disguise as a merchant (complete with ridiculous hat) leaned against the wall. This meeting was taking far too much time, in his opinion. He preferred it when Echelon worked to a schedule.

OOC: Capua - do come in ;)

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Lenat and Voutok from Ta-koro.

IC: Gulls swooped and soared over the blue water as the cargo ship made it's way toward the collection of buildings set on lillypads in the distance. The trip between koros had taken about a day to accomplish

Lenat turned to Voutok as they sat at one of the bulwarks of the ship.

"Feeling any better?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: VoutokVoutok leaned up and popped his neck. He had cleaverly avoided sleep while at the same time resting his body, for he knew all too well that sleep would induce those headache-inducing "dreams"--really, he didn't know what to call them, and he didn't want to find out what happened to him outside his mind when they took place. On the downside, he has so far gone a little over a day without sleeping, and he could feel it in his eyes. Thank the Great Spirit matoran wear masks he thought to himself."Well, I've been better...to my memory, anyways. The sounds of the waves have certainly been the most quiet common noises I've heard on this island, and much easier to get used to." The De-Matoran straightened the metal "ear muffs" he wore over his ears to slightly suppress noise in general. "I'm somewhat eager to get off this boat and actually see the land, though."

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC (Echelon + Zadron and Illusionist) Before Ketan could answer Echelon, there was a loud knock on the door. The Daedra's three visitors were instantly alert. "Illusionist," Echelon said. The Turaga nodded, and the four being shimmered, their disguises restored. The 'old man' turned to the door. "Do come in," he called politely. Zadron, once again bearing a Mahiki-disguise as a merchant (complete with ridiculous hat) leaned against the wall. This meeting was taking far too much time, in his opinion. He preferred it when Echelon worked to a schedule.

OOC: Capua - do come in ;)

IC: Virin

The Matoran who had led Virin to the hut quickly hurried away once Virin had reached his designation. Once the door was opened, he strolled right in as if he owned the place. Virin's eyes quickly scanned the room, taking note of how many people there were and checking for anything that seemed suspicious. He had never been much of a people person and it just seemed like second nature for him to be a little skeptical of these Toa.

"You are the Arete, correct? I would like to have words with all of you, if you'd be willing to hear them..."

character_37075_f.jpg

Lenat- Ga-wahi

IC: "We should be there sometime in the next half hour, so you won't have to wait long." Lenat replied. Continuing, he said," What do you plan to do once you get there anyway? Do you have any plans?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Voutok [Aboard a boat near Ga-Wahi]Voutok chuckled. He knew that, by definition, he had no definite plan, but he spewed out his ideas. "Well to be quite honest I plan on finding a shady tree outside the village and laying down in relative peace for awhile, reading up on this thing under more pleasant circumstances and with proper shade." he held up the encyclopedia he purchased when he was in Onu-Koro. "After that, Spirit knows. I might wander into the Koro, this time being somewhat knowledgable and not looking like an ignorant freak like I did in Onu- and Ta-Koro, and see what they have to offer. I still got a few...uh..."widgets" left from awhile back. And after that...well..." Voutok turned to the Vortixx "Well, I haven't thought that far ahead. Karz, what I have planned all depends on what happens when we get off this boat in the first place..."Voutok then realized this whole time the two had never addressed each other."Ah, karz." he said, "Here you are, taking basically a total stranger from Ta-Koro to Ga-Koro, and you don't even know my name." he extended his hand "Voutok. And you?"[OOC: I reeeeeeally hate that filter of "i-d-i-o-t" to "cool dude" XD]

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location