Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Miha ~Leaving the Whirlpool Inn~

Miha had just left the Inn when she heard, 'Hey, uh, Havon. I'm not.... I'm not interrupting anything, am I?' Cue abrupt 180 degree spin, and bear tackle/hugging the Toa who had spoken, all with a cry of, "ZEALOKAN!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: ZealokanAll of the air in his lungs was abruptly sqeezed out of him by the Le-Matoran who had spear-tackled/hugged him to the floor. He looked down to see the familiar face, and his mouth curved into a slight smile. 'M... Miha? You're not trying to kill me, are you? Because you doing a pretty good job of it.' Zealokan clawed at his throat, trying to force air down his windpipe.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Lenat- Ga-wahi

IC: "I'm Lenat, mechanist and technical expert on anything more complicated then a longbow." He replied, taking the hand and giving it a firm shake. "Perhaps while you read that book I can make you a new pair of sound mufflers. Any traveling that you might do wont go very well if you get cranky every time you go somewhere other then Ga-wahi."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC:Spear tackled/hugged?

...ouch. :P

IC:Miha ~Killing Zealokan~

"Oh, sorry." Miha said, picking herself up, and brushing herself off. "I just really missed you and the rest of the group." She glanced around. "I mean, I heard that you guys disbanded the team, but I would've thought that at least you and Payigas would've stayed together." She paused a moment. "Unless of course you guys are still hanging out together, and you just came here by yourself." She paused for yet another moment, and it looked like Zealokan would be able to speak, but yet again she opened her mouth, denying him the chance to speak. "Wait a second, you and her haven't gotten married yet, have you? 'Cause if you got married and didn't invite me I'll..." Her thoughts trailed off, and she shrugged. "I'm sorry, I'm talking a lot aren't I? It's just I've been in a jungle for a month and the moment I exited it I've been swarmed with social interaction, and... I'm doing it again aren't I?"

IC: Veros

Atonal started heading towards Ga-Koro, and I turned my eyes towards the forest. Let’s think this through. Skyra must be around here somewhere. But where is the question. This forest isn’t that big. I blinked out of existence, reappearing on another branch, and spun around, looking in all directions. Nothing. I repeated it, moving farther and farther into the forest. No sign of life from what I could tell. I stopped in a nest of branches to catch my breath, the strain from so many teleports fatiguing me. Alright, nothing yet. I’m practically at the canopy. I should’ve found something by now. Though it’s worth a try. I leaned back, taking a break for a few minutes. Calling out to her might work. I might get some response. I stood up and blinked once more, reappearing on another tree. I took a deep breath and yelled out, “COMMANDER SKYRA! SKYRA! SKYRA!” I repeated the name over and over, screaming. I could feel myself tiring. All right, I can’t yell any more. One last yell. IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, SEND ME A SIGNAL, SOMETHING!” I sat down on the branch, winded. That better have been worth it.

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro Marine HQ, Hospital: "Well, you're interrupting a lovely conversation, but sure," Decaia said to Virin. "Go right ahead."

How horribly rude... the Toa of Sloth thought, though admittedly he was happy for the interruption--this Echelon character still gave him the creeps...

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Zealokan

He picked himself up off the floor, dusted himself off, and put a finger to Miha's mouth, shushing her. 'No, we haven't officially disbanded the Hau Karda, but we're barely keeping it together. Last I checked it was just Dekuna, me, Payiges, and Uar. To answer your second question, no, me and Payiges haven't gotten married, and I sense that we aren't for a very long time.''When we followed you to the Kumu Islets, we forgot to grab Payiges from the hospital. We come back here, and she's gone. Nurses say she woke up with no memory of anything, like when she first arrived on the island. Dekuna was also supposed to come grab me here, but he's vanished, too.'Zealokan sat down next to Havon, and put his feet up on the table. 'I've given up the search. Payiges'll turn up eventually.'

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: VerosHm? I glanced down, seeing a light gray Toa of Iron was at the base of the tree. I leaped down, landing in front of the Toa, getting a better look at her. She carried a spear and a bow. Should be useful, should we get into a scrap. “Well, even though you’re not Skyra, I suppose you could help,” I said, my voice hoarse from the yelling. I coughed for a second. “This is what I get for yelling like a madman. Well then, what’s your name? I’m Veros.”

BZPRPG Profiles

I shook Natalia's hand. "Thanks for the help. Short version: Commander Skyra of the Gukko Force is missing. Somewhere around here. My friend is getting info back in Ga-Koro, and I'm searching around to see if I can find anything." And so far, not much luck. "Any suggestions where to start would help. At this point I've just been blinking in and out of existence trying to find anything."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Eumirax

Fear.

Anger.

Confusion.

Anxiety.

He hated these emotions, these thoughts and feelings, yet they grounded him. Kept him real. Kept him from going insane. And for a long, long time, far into the future, that will be what he feels.

But right now, these feelings were what made him run, mask of strength activated, towards the next - and possibly final - target.

He thought about it for a second. 01 - him. 02 - The Toa of Lightning he had rescued from Onu-Wahi. Going by the name, 'JL'. 03 - A Toa of the Aukati. Topspin. 04 - Tera of the Po-Koro guard. 05 - Ketru, the most robotic Toa on the island. 06 - Floria, apparently new recruit of the Infernavika. Special request, that one. And now, 07, he believed.

He waited for the prey, the target, to open himself up.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

"All I know is that she's the Commander of the Gukko Force. My friend and I found her bird and it, well, told us she was missing. As best it could, it is a Gukko after all...though it might have been a Kahu. But that's all I know. Like I said, my friend is getting info over in the Koro. Hopefully he might find something." I gestured towards the forest. "You've got a mask of healing. That's good. Skyra might be wounded for all we know. Let's see what we can do. After you."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Voutok [Ga-Wahi, aboard a boat off the coast with Lenat]"Interesting proposition." Voutok replied. "Well...I wouldn't call my irritation to noise 'cranky'. It's just a racial thing, I guess. Nevertheless, if you could actually develop something more...advanced than this relatively crude contraption, that can be removed, and perhaps even with maybe some way to adjust how much noise is drowned out, I'd be willing enough to part with the widgets I have left in this pouch."[OOC: Translation: Voutok wants hearing aids attached to headphones XD *shot*]

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC (Echelon)

The 'old Toa' gestured to the 'Toa Arete', spreading his free hand wide at the assembled team.

"I'm sure it's them you want to speak with, not me," he said to Virin. "And you have an audience."

The Ga-Matoran who'd led him there chose that moment to speak up.

"He was seen disembarking a pirate vessel, sirs," she said. "But he came here willingly, so..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Lenat- Ga-koro

you

IC: "I've gotten you this far without payment, you don't need to worry about a pair of earmuffs. And do get slightly cranky when there is too much noise around."

While they were talking, the boat had drawn closer to the dock. It now drew up aside one, bumping slightly as the wicker buffers caught the impact and prevented any damage from being done to the hull.

Lenat turned to Voutok and said.

"I'll go get the materials for the mufflers now. If its alright with you I'll see you in the main market in about three hours."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:Miha ~Talking a Lot~

"Well, the temple ate me up, and spat me back out in Le-Wahi without my mark. I then proceeded to begin living in the jungle for a month, practicing my medicine skills on wild animals. After the month, I decided to come out here to Ga-Koro, to get their medicinal seaweed, when I found Havon and some rich guy. After telling the rich guy that tearing off his face was not safe, I went back and met Skyra, who is now a girl. Then me and Havon came here, I told Havon to stop drinking, Merror stopped by to see if we knew where Skyra was, I left because everybody had gotten really quiet, and I had to go check on Angle, and then you showed up." Miha said, quickly surmising everything that had happened. "And what about you? What's happened since we split up? I mean, I saw what you guys did to the Rama during my stay in the jungle, but..."

IC: Virin

Virin was irritated by the Matoran nurse. He would've preferred if she didn't mention his method of transportation to these people... But there was nothing he could do about it. To the Matoran, he probably appeared to be a powerful and dangerous being who could potientally end her life if he wanted too. All of this was true, but Virin would never strike down an innocent. It went against his code.

"Thank you," He told the older man and the other Toa of Water in the room. "I am no pirate. I came from the lighthouse and well... ships aren't easy to come by, so I kind of stole a pirate ship..." He explained, knowing that the story sounded suspicious, but he was hoping that they would trust him, despite the fact that he didn't trust any of them. It was a bit hypocrtical, he was aware of that.

"The reason why I travelled here though is because I had heard that Turaga Nokama had apparently gone missing? Is this true? I would hate to have come here all the way on the lies of a pirate's tongue..."

character_37075_f.jpg

IC: Zealokan'Well, we essentially just dithered around a bit, went to get Payiges from the hospital, she was gone, I came here for a well-deserved rest after days of continuous travelling and fighting and whatnot, came down here for a cup of Epic Tea, and here we are.'Zealokan thought for a second, and his eyes widened. 'Wait, did you just say Skyra's a girl now? WHAT.' He fell off his chair, surprised and considerably weirded out.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Voutok [Ga-Koro Docks; Talking to Lenat]"Works for me." he responded "If you need me before then, I'll be somewhere a bit more shady." At that point, he wandered off the boat and into the Koro. "Huh. Well, what this Koro lacks in noisy natural environments it makes up strange construction design. These are the strongest lili-pads and seaweed I've ever seen...granted I haven't seen too too many lili pads...to my memory...but still. I mean, supporting all these people, their homes, and Spirit knows what's IN their homes...I'm impressed. Let's see...that looks like a good enough spot to read."Voutok wandered outside the nearby gate to the Koro and sat under a lone palm tree clearly visible to any who happen to look toward the coasts. He sat the encyclopedia in his lap and started flipping over to the "G"s."Let's see...I know the Ga-Koro section is here somewhere...Ghekula...Graalok...Gukko...wait, Graalok? That's...that's just a Toa's pet Ash Bear! They devoted a section to THAT?" Voutok sighed "Here we go again..."[OOC: Voutok open for interaction temporarily, if anyone's characters are doing nothing at the moment (which it seems is a rare occurrence here. Oh well =3)]

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

Lenat- Ga-koro

IC: Lenat immediately got to work collecting the materials for the set of headphones, stopping off at various stalls in the market before heading to a quiet lillypad and getting to work.

OOC: Since I'm too lazy to write him making it I'll just explain how it works when he gives it to Voutok.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

The Matoran who had led Virin to the hut quickly hurried away once Virin had reached his designation. Once the door was opened, he strolled right in as if he owned the place. Virin's eyes quickly scanned the room, taking note of how many people there were and checking for anything that seemed suspicious. He had never been much of a people person and it just seemed like second nature for him to be a little skeptical of these Toa.

"You are the Arete, correct? I would like to have words with all of you, if you'd be willing to hear them..."

IC (Ketan)

Ketan stood in the centre of the room, hands behind his back, appearing completely at ease.

"We are indeed the Arete," he said calmly.

"We were also in the middle of a conversation. Perhaps you missed the receptionist on the way in? She would have gladly told you to take a seat, and provided refreshments until we were ready to see you."

The Toa of Air sighed theatrically, then smiled, and gestured towards an empty chair.

"You'll have no luck finding snacks here, but I can offer you a seat. We-" here he glanced at the illusive Echelon. "-were just wrapping up as it was."

IC (Echelon)

"We were indeed, Toa Ketan," the disguised Necromancer replied. "Thank you for your time. I shall take leave of you now."

The aged-looking Toa stepped forwards and shook Greed's hand.

"The Three Virtues be with you," he said. Invisibly to anyone but he and Greed, he placed a small piece of paper in the Toa Daedra's palm, their eyes meeting briefly.

Nodding to the other 'Toa Arete', Echelon turned and made for the door, followed by Zadron, the Illusionist, and finally the two hulking Skakdi. The door closed behind them, leaving Virin alone with the 'Arete'. The aged Toa turned to his companions.

"Time we collected our package, gentlemen?" Echelon said.

The Illusionist frowned at him.

"This had better not take too long," he said. "My stamina is only so much, and it's not easy to sustain this..."

"Understood, my friend," the Necromancer replied. "Let us act with haste."

Zadron, still silent, nodded. The group made off in the direction of the Ga-Koro hospital...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

Kohra stood up straight as the both strange yet familiar feeling washed over her. The Vortixx had been sitting on several stacked crates near the docks, waiting for nightfall so that she might continue with her plan. There were things she needed to go through with it. Things that were not available for sale. But illegal aquisition had never been an issue for her. But it was barely mid-day by now and it would still be a long wait until she could infiltrate the floating storehouse nearby. The crates both provided her with a place to sit on and a vantage-point from which she could observe the goings on in the larger hut. Matoran moved here and there, carrying supplies in or out of the place, including things originally meant for the Ga-Koro marines.

Kohra smirked slightly at the thought of the armed Ga-Matoran. For all their purity, the Ga-Koronans still had one of the most formidable fighting-forces on the Island. By Matoran standards. Kohra looked down upon such pathetic creatures. They were not fighters. They were meant to serve. And as far as she knew, that's what they did, until this whole messy business with Mata-Nui began. And her master had chosen her and a select few others to clean this particular mess up, until everything was back in its natural order and the Makuta ruled, as he was meant to.

But as much as she disliked the Matoran, Kohra knew to underestimate them was folly. They were steadfast in their pitiful beliefs and determined in their attempts to defend them. Which was the reason she was now feeling this almost electric tingle down her spine.

Master?

You will go to Ko-Wahi. There you will find two who are in my service.

Yes master...

You have a question. Ask it.

I do. Forgive me, but...why do you command this? I work best by myself, disguised and under cover of darkness.

Because they failed. Find them, free them.

What about my disruptions in the Wahi?

Things are already in motion. Your distractions bought time, nothing else. Now go.

Kohra whinced, as she felt the cold mental sting of her master. It was unwise to question him too much.

Yes, master. she finally said and felt the dark presence in her mind draw back to her subconscious, always there but already focused elsewhere. The Vortixx started to walk with determination, her inner sense guiding her to where her master needed her to be. A few minutes later, she crossed the bridge leading out of the village of water and departed, her destination in plain view on the horizon: Mount Ihu.

OOC: Kohra to Ko-Wahi.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Echelon)

In the morgue of the Ga-Koro hospital, five beings stood once more. Their leader, the aged-looking Toa, stood above the head of a maskless body - the body of Commander Skyra of the Gukko Force, now member of the Toa Astha. An excellent psychological weapon against the Astha.

Raising his hand, Echelon called on his mask power. Slowly, the corpse slid off its slab and rose to its feet. It shimmered as the Illusionist created a disguise for it - this time that of an unremarkable Toa of Water.

Even on the Illusionist's shapeshifted face, it was fairly clear that he was starting to have trouble maintaining so many illusions at once.

"Echelon, now we're done, can we please - "

"Yes, yes," Echelon snapped. "Let's get out into the Wahi and we can drop this charade."

The Necromancer led the way out of the practically empty hospital, and before long they were out of Ga-Koro's gates and into the wilderness. Once they were out of sight of the village, all but the Illusionist shimmered, revealing their true forms.

The Illusionist let out an audible sigh, clearly drained by sustaining so many illusive disguises. Zadron sighed in relief too. Echelon gave him a questioning look.

"You try going around with that hat," said the Vortixx, with a shrug.

Echelon rolled his eyes.

OOC: Echelon, Zadron, Illusionist + two Juggernauts and Skyra's (un)dead body to Ko-Wahi

OOC I just noticed I missed the following post. Timeskip my earlier Ketan post to before this post: XD My bad.

Virin was irritated by the Matoran nurse. He would've preferred if she didn't mention his method of transportation to these people... But there was nothing he could do about it. To the Matoran, he probably appeared to be a powerful and dangerous being who could potientally end her life if he wanted too. All of this was true, but Virin would never strike down an innocent. It went against his code.

"Thank you," He told the older man and the other Toa of Water in the room. "I am no pirate. I came from the lighthouse and well... ships aren't easy to come by, so I kind of stole a pirate ship..." He explained, knowing that the story sounded suspicious, but he was hoping that they would trust him, despite the fact that he didn't trust any of them. It was a bit hypocrtical, he was aware of that.

"The reason why I travelled here though is because I had heard that Turaga Nokama had apparently gone missing? Is this true? I would hate to have come here all the way on the lies of a pirate's tongue..."

IC (Ketan)

The Toa of Air nodded, having bid the illusive Echeon farewell and turned his attention back to the man. "It is indeed true, though I suppose it depends on your definition of missing."

He chuckled. "For our esteemed Turaga was missing, but was found and kept safe in Pala-Koro these last months. In fact, we received a message just a few days ago that she is now on her way home at last."

Ketan smiled at this last statement, apparently unable to contain his joy and relief at the Turaga' return."Your concern is unneeded, but don't consider your trip as waste of time. The village is preparing for a great celebration to welcome the Turaga home, the likes of which have not been seen in years. It would be a shame for you to leave now, after coming all this way."

The Toa of Air spoke the truth: Ga-Koro was indeed gearing up for an extravagant celebration to welcome their beloved Turaga home. The village was busy mostly on party business, with regular business and work postponed for the most part in favour of taking part in the preparations.

Streamers of dried and coloured seaweed hung from hut to hut; fireworks had been obtained from an inventor in Onu-Koro; a canvas banner hanging over the Turaga' hut proclaimed Welcome Home Turaga! Fishermen worked double time to bring in the seafood to grace a long table that would be set up in the centre of the Koro, from which everyone could eat while they rejoiced together.

The old Ga-Koro might not have been up to the challenge, but the new Ga-Koro -the one lovingly created by the Arete- was. The beautiful buildings were cleaned until they shone; the lily pads of the Koro were scrubbed until they gleamed. No one complained about the work; all were glad to hear of their Turaga's return, and all were honoured to participate in the homecoming. The Toa Arete themselves worked harder than anyone else, showing to the world their joy at the Turaga's return.

Of course, said joy was a facade, but who needed to know?

Edited by Eyru Bieber

IC: Voutok [Outside Ga-Koro under a palm tree]Voutok continued his reading. Eventually, he realized the problem he had been having all along: he had been looking in the Rahi sections for each lettered category. He kicked his spine out of place in his mind for not realizing this when it annoyed him before, then eventually got over it, blaming it on the heat that was in Po- and Ta-Koros."Well, now that I actually know what I'm DOING..." he said to himself, "Ga-Koro..."Voutok read through the article on Ga-Koro, noting the general layout and history of it and the geographical landmarks around it. Unfortunately, for obvious reasons the description did not include the specific stores and residents and townspeople, but he at least knew the general layout, as long as there weren't any sudden changes in the past few minutes since he sat down...well just his luck, when he looked up from the encyclopedia Ga-Koro was now heavily decorated and festive-looking."What the-how long was I out here?" Voutok then speed-walked through the front gate and tried pushing a little through the crowd, looking for Lenat to see if he knew anything about this.[OOC: Of course, if anyone decides they want to at least allude to his presence, go ahead. I mean, it's not like some random De-Matoran wearing metal ear muffs pushing through a crowd is going to go unnoticed, right? *shot*]

"Wrong."

Lenat- Ga-koro

IC:"Well karz, I hope he doesn't mind" Lenat thought as he made his way through the extra crowded market place. It was an hour past the appointed time for the meet when the Vortixx finished the earmuffs. A glance at the sun had sent him rushing to the market.

Once he got there he cast about, looking for the De-Matoran in the crowd. It took several minutes but eventually he spotted the black and grey shape of his traveling companion at the other end of the (used to be) open space that was the market. He made his way over to Voutok, waving his arms to get his attention.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:Miha ~Talking~

"Well at least some parts of the world haven't changed. You're still more mature than Havon." Miha said as they left the inn. She began heading to where she had last seen Skyra, when lo and behold, a Toa held up a sign that said in big Matoran letters:

LOOKING FOR COMMANDER SKYRA OF GUKKO FORCE.

"Well, that didn't take long." Miha commented, walking towards Atonal. "Hello, I am Miha Visic of the Le-Koro Gukko Force, and a friend of Skyra. Is there a reason you're looking for him-er... Her?"