Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
23906 replies to this topic

#23081 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,324 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 06:26 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

The tall Toa of Iron's eyes softened slightly. "Right, I should be getting you some help."

 

With those words, he gently picked her up in a carry, and began to walk towards the nearest medical facility.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23082 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 06:31 AM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#8b4513;]OOC: Alright, one more.[/color][/font][color=#006400;]IC: Reaver[/color][color=#006400;]She breathed in sharply as Rannin picked her up, wincing with the ever familiar agony. She tried to thank Rannin, but passed out before she could, the pain becoming too much to handle. A first for Reaver.[/color]
  • 0

#23083 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,324 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 06:47 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

Rannin began his slow trek into the deeper parts of the village, hoping to keep out of sight of most of the Matoran and to find a proper hospital where he could get the girl's injuries treated.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23084 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,197 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 01:49 PM

OOC: Some time before the house burnt down, since you all write overnight, and I don't have the chance to reply when I sleep. Besides, if Dalia is now dead due to you all skipping ahead of me, then I must thank you for helping me in my evil plan to save the world.
 
React as you shall, the outcome will be my inevitable victory...
 
IC: [color=#000080;]Dalia:[/color]
 
[color=#000080;]Luckily for the Toa of Water, watching what had happened made her mad. Very mad.[/color]
 
[color=#000080;]Dalia naturally wasn't mean, she wasn't angry. She was laid-back, harmless, and willing to go along with mostly anything anyone said. But as the Valkry left with her 'friend', a internal rage built up within the former Mark Bearer. Physically exploding as she used the remaining moisture to slice through the vines, partially cutting herself. The Jurturnas were dead, and their murderers wouldn't be harmed.[/color]
 
[color=#000080;]They would pay. But in her state of anger, Dalia had logic. First, escape. She hadn't got rid of the water she'd used to cut through her bonds, but it was evaporating quickly. Didn't have time to deal with the fire...[/color]
 
[color=#000080;]So she charged the window. Her body screamed as she used her body to break the glass and hurtle to the ground below. If adreneline hadn't been coursing through her, she couldn't stand. And so, as she limped away from Ga-Koro and Casa Jurturna. As soon as she was out of range of the village and Casa Jurturna, she withdrew her good-luck chamr, counting her stars again.[/color]
 
[color=#000080;]The charm was about the size of her fist,  and engraved along the sides wasn't matoran, but she could read it. She had it translated. In the center of the charm was a rider. A female, so it seemed, mounted upon a creature, holding a bow, and a crown hovering above her head.[/color]
 
[color=#000080;]Dalia had found it when she first arrived on the island, in a temple, not far from where she awoke. She took it, and almost since then, whenever she had it out, nothing bad had happened to her.[/color]
 
[color=#000080;]She failed to realize, that she held the second seal. She knew what it read, and spoke, from memory, the seal's message aloud, "I watched as the lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, 'Come and see!' I looked, and before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and she was given a crown, and she rode out as a conquerer bent on conquest."[/color]
 
[color=#000080;]As she sat at the base of a tree, the interpeted the meaning of the words. An exercise she did when she was stressed, and had time to thing. Before encountering the other bearers. She didn't know what the first part meant, or what a horse was, but she realized, that coming into posession of this item must have been more than fate. With a smile, she realized that she could be the conquerer spoken of upon the seal's rim. She could arm herself, and get revenge.[/color]
 
[color=#000080;]Her anger still coursed through her, wanting her to do more than just mourn the death of Emotia and her unborn child.[/color]
 
[color=#000080;]She wanted blood. And she will have it.[/color]
 
[color=#000080;]So she walked, heading towards Po-Wahi...[/color]
 
OOC: Dalia and the second seal of the horsemen to Po-Wahi...
 
Thanks for reading.

  • 0

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

 

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

 

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

 


#23085 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,697 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 01:52 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Savina - Ga-Koro -[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]The two women continued to laugh as they entered Ga-koro, as the laughter died down, Savina spoke again, though in a very amused manner. "I'll admit, back at that house I really wasn't enjoying myself. But now I can't understand why, I mean, the way we roasted that fat pig..." She laughed a bit once more, if anyone was listening, they would most likely assume they were talking about their dinner, though the two knew otherwise. [/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Honestly I've never felt this...alive before. I don't have a care in the world. I don't know why I wasted so much time being afraid of people...they're typically weaker than Rahi, and I can handle Rahi."  She said thoughtfully, a bemused look on her face. [/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Savina then came close up to Anthyn and hugged her right arm, looking up at that Valkyr. "Tell me, with that useless fat ogre dead, are you going to have find a replacement in your little group?" She asked in almost a childlike manner. [/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC: Wraith - Seventh's Home -[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Wraith turned to look at Seven, he couldn't lie to her, where he was going would most likely result in his death, but he had to try, the 'Lord of Winter' was too dangerous to be left alive skulking Ko-Wahi. Wraith would not have it, not while he still lived and breathed. "Seven...where I am going, you can't follow. You understand? I'm going to go face someone who may or may not take my life, if I don't take his first. If I was to fall, and you were present, he would not hesitate to kill you...or worse." [/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]With that Wraith turned to leave, walking out the home. [/color]

 

"I don't care I'm coming!" Seven responded, looking upset and worried for Wraith. 

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Wraith sighed, turning around, for once his eyes seemed to display emotion. "No Seven, I won't allow you to throw away your life for my sake. I may not be able to stop you from following me, but I will try." [/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]With that Wraith shut the door to Seven's home. A thick sheet of ice began to coat the door, making it quite impossible to open. Soon the other windows and doors were coated with thick ice as well, Wraith did not stop until the entire house had turned into an impenetrable igloo. [/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]The ice would melt eventually in the Ga-Wahi weather, but Wraith would be long gone by then. He set out for Ko-Wahi, not stopping for anything. [/color]

 

OOC: Wraith to Ko-Wahi 


Edited by Snelly, Jan 09 2013 - 01:52 PM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5


#23086 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,570 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 02:27 PM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,128,128);]IC: Kotaran (Ga-Koroan tavern)~[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);][font="georgia, serif;"]"Aye, how could I naught?" replied he, downing a gulp from his tankard. Better th' the last one, 'least, Kotaran thought. "How'd it come to end up like that, 'anywae? Sure to be some sort of story, there. "[/color][/font]

 

IC: [color=rgb(47,79,79);]Tehlin[/color]

 

[color=rgb(47,79,79);]"I think because I didn't like his face."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(47,79,79);]"Or maybe he didn't my face."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(47,79,79);]"Either way."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(47,79,79);]"Ow."[/color]


  • 0

01T3YDF.jpg


#23087 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 05:57 PM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#008080;]IC: Kotaran (Ga-Koro tavern)~[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#008080;]He nodded back and forth in sympathy. " Unpleasant business, aye. Most unpleasant," he said to his wounded fellow patron, taking another sip from his cup. "Whae's your name? If ye don't mind me asking, I mean."[/color][/font]


  • 0

#23088 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

  • 2,565 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 06:42 PM

Well, EW, you said I should play him HARD, so I decided to follow your advice and give Ishi another try.  Thanks!

 

Also, I noticed quite a few immediately “Seeing” who had done this.  Perhaps there needs to be more intrigue involved before one can go all CLUE in-game and say “the angel did it with the toasted bread in the kitchen!”  Or is that just me?

 

Also, this takes place during and immediately after the toa-wich, and the escape of those tied up in the casa.  I don't have internet at home so I'm not able to post in perfect tandem. Sorry.

 

IC: The Dog

 

Smoke fluttered through the sky from the beach, an ascending cloud of death billowing across the waters.  The crackle of bamboo and plaster could be heard as the market went silent, every eye sacrificing its attention to the spectacle.  Every eye except two.  The orange and blue eyes of The Dog glinted as practiced fingers nicked twin sausages from a merchant’s hibachi, the bamboo skewers acted as levers for the thief as he walked by, rotating each meaty morsel directly our of sight against his forearm.  Rumors were starting to spread. The mark bearer Tillian had finally burned his liquor in a fit of delirium. Emotia had tried to cook another outlandish recipe involving flambé.  There was a gas line leaking somewhere.

 

“There are no gas lines in Ga-koro, nit-wit,” A kohlii stick holding Ga-toran tour guide said, scuffing the Onu-toran soundly across the ear for positing such an idea.  Ishi began devouring the first of his sausages; the hot tang of charcoal clung to the casing.  Piquant lemon and garlic walloped his tongue; a titular spray of hot meat juices dribbled down his komau. Needs a heavy handed dose of sage.  Maybe that was in the seasoning jars I didn’t take?  Using the hem of his sleeve to wipe away the grease, the Po-toran quickly departed from the square, even as the Onu-toran retorted to his guide with the hefty voice of a miner; “inconceivable!”  

 

He pulled the rest of the first sausage off the skewer with his teeth, feeling the acute poke gainst his cheek as the meat came free.  Ishi tossed the trash to the ground.  There’s got to be something behind that fire... He pondered, instincts as an informant beginning to mull over the current situation.  The gates were still a few lily-pad districts away, and Ishi was moving at a slow amble, restricting himself to seem as no more than a simple tourist admiring the works on both sides of the path.  The green leaf huts of traditional matoran fashion were most prominent in the matoran district of Ga-koro.  He sighed, remembering when the villages had been just that: villages.  When they got this big, I’ll never know.   Toa had moved in, creating the house-boats, or “Casa” as they were named, and soon the hanging gardens to the North were constructed to feed everyone.  It was a system based on the influx of population, and had sprawled over a considerable distance of Naho-Bay.  Now, Ishi couldn’t even find the home he’d once shared, a simple hut of leaves and bamboo ribbing with a little hole in the floor through which to dive and bathe.  Such was the horror of contractors and housing-development proposals. 

 

A basket weaver looked up from her work to smile at him as he passed.  Ishi let himself feel the giddy joy of temporary enchantment as he flipped his second sausage out and placed it in his mouth with a wink.  She blushed and went back to her weaving, hands moving faster than before.   Karz, I miss her, he thought with melancholy; No rest for the wicked.  Off to work I go.  His facial features rapidly shifted into the straight poker-face of his game, An eye-band was tied across his blue left eye to avoid distinction as he moved, coat flipped inside out to reveal the black reverse.  It wasn’t a disguise, but Ishi found it helped detract attention.  His pace had increased to a slow jog, body rhythmically shifting from left to right.  His thigh bags were lighter than usual -- the past few weeks in Ga-koro he’d depleted almost his entire trick bag, and had been mugged by a couple of drunk skakdi twice --  and the speed quickly elevated into a lithe sprint, his leggy po-koroan anatomy easily accomplishing the task as he flashed out of the main gate at the changing of the guard.

 

The sandy beach lay between him and the toa-district, a mass of large bamboo, protodermis, and plaster homes built in the last few years to accommodate the larger beings.  Ishi had heard Ga-toran call it the “War zone.”  Not surprising, given the violent nature of today’s ‘heroes’.   The Casa on fire was located at the fringe and jutted outwards into the water, supported by large beams to keep the ground floor high and dry, even in storm. Looks like they moved into their packing boxes and forgot they had a house..The streets were unpaved, the buildings built directly into the beach in a surplus of construction techniques.  Ishi's toes were covered in a light film of sand when he arrived.

 

“It’s worse than I thought,” He remarked, voice rising in pitch as he coughed from the acrid air.  The black fumes were pouring from the windows like smoke from the nostrils of a Kanohi-Dragon.  Not that I’ve ever seen a Kanohi-Dragon... The door was knocked completely off it’s hinges, the name “Juturna” scrabbling to hold on to the doorframe by a few mutilated nails.   The sound of tromping feet abruptly turned a corner, and Ishi realized the Marines were behind him.  

 

“Hold immediately!  Put you hands in the air and come with us peacefully,” A  woman’s voice barked.  The head soldier carried a stout glaive with a metal spur, no doubt to catch and redirect an opponent’s weapon without harming them.  Ishi shrugged slightly and raised his hands above his head as he turned to face them.  

 

“I can explain this,” He muttered, trying to seem as innocent as possible.  He had a sheepish smile on his face, although soot had begun to coat his mask.  Great, I just framed myself.  Lovely.  The Marine shook her head and gestured to her squad.  Within a second he was surrounded: spears forming a semi-circle with the flames to his back. 

 

“Look,” Ishi said, cracking the ice, “If you wouldn’t mind putting those away I’d be more than happy to talk.  I’m afraid of needles.”

 

Apparently the Marines were a different breed of Ga-toran than the basket weaver.  The spears came dangerously 

close.  

 

“You will come with us now as a suspect of arson, toacide, and mass murder of Official protectors of the Virtues.  Make any false moves and we will attack.  We have orders to apprehend any and all suspects at the scene of the crime,” She said sternly, glaive never wavering. 

 

He replied with a slow drawl entirely foreign to his mouth, but fluent on his tongue; “Well, as much as I’d be lovin’ to eat yer’ prison grub, the sad end o’ the ma’er is I gotta’ get a’ move on.  Other tourist sights ta’ see, yer’ know?”  With those words he hopped through the flaming doorway into Casa Juturna ala BBQ.   

 

His lava-eel skin jacket blocked the heat around his body, but Ishi’s eyes stung from the raging blaze.    “This is some serious fire,” he hacked out, then ripped off the eye band to use around his mouth.  The kitchen was off to the side, the melted stove staring at him like the face of some droopy eyed monster.  The support beams groaned.  I don’t have long.  Rushing into the kitchen, he clambered through a broken down wall -- This was before the arsony...  It’s broken down with force, not fire -- and into a small hallway, tongues of flame licking the paintings of a young toa surfing the waves.  An infernal smell caused Ishi to gag, and without seeing he already knew the source:  biomechanics.  The fire is a cover up.  Ishi was quickly regretting eating before work.

 

*Crack!*

 

A beam fell in behind of Ishi, blocking the way he came, sparks and cinders whizzed in erratic directions, and he ducked as the floorboards followed, feet barely carrying him to safely as he ran down the hall.  What’s that, Ishi questioned as a low wailing pierced his ears.  It came from the left.  Slamming his body into the wall, it gave way, revealing a group of marines, their bodies mangled and burned and littered around a... a...  

 

Ishi vomited.  

 

“Help,”  The words were croaked from the voices of beings half-liquid, their bodies melting and burning at the same time.  He tasted acid, and spat to relieve the raw tingles in the back of his throat. “Mother of Makuta,” He cursed and rushed forwards, going to a knee and wrenching up the closest conscious Marine.  The group that was on me wasn't the first here, huh?

 

“What happened?!”  He yelled, avoiding any of the pretenses of modesty for the half-dead creature.  The matoran gargled, eyes focusing unable to focus.  A shaking hand rose to grasp his arm, but the gears had already turned to slag, and the most that happened was a mere nervous twinge running down the fingers in a spasm.  “You’re useless, aren’t you,” Ishi growled and with the strength of his people ended the Marine’s suffering.  I have to get out.  I’m too hot, even in the coat, he thought, a grim realization of the time he had wasted washing across his mind in the image of a countdown timer.  Rising, he looked hard at the grisly scene before him.  The remains of a toa lay in what seemed to be the fire’s origin, too melted and burnt to determine the identity.  Pieces of house-hold furniture rolled away from the ashes when he kicked with his foot.  I need something to work with.  Anything...  What can I take?

 

“Yeah.  That could work.” Ishi dropped the rag from his mouth and summoned his courage.  His mind was racing with the breakdown of a million morals as he flipped open his switchblade and got to work.  He was blind as he cut, vision turning into a blur of heat-waves.  The sound of hacking and sawing filled the room beneath the crackling of flame.  Another beam fell.  Seconds were slipping by like water through a sieve.  Just a bit more...  One last Strike!  

 

With a terrible slash, he was done.  Pocketing his dulled knife, he backed away from the corpse.  There was a window, its glass too hot to touch, steam hissing from the cracks between the lining and the wood.  He had no where else to go.  With a lunge, Ishi plunged at the opening, hurling his body like a cannon-ball through the semi-solid, using his coat to cushion and protect his flesh.  It had worked before after all.  

 

Just not with melting glass. 

 

“GAAH!”  He cried out, rolling in the sand, trying to rip off his coat as melting shards of glass burned his skin.  He struggled to rise, then fell the few inches into the waves, letting the cold water pull him along.  He lay afloat, trying to breath.  Trying to think.  His left shoulder was numb from where he’d thrown it against his exit, no doubt burned or useless.   Nerve damage.  Definite nerve damage. As he lay there drifting under the lily-pads of the city Ishi couldn’t help but wonder: Was it worth it?


  • 0

http://www.bzpower.c...e=2#entry546628

 

Link for the BZPRPG 2013 arc profiles.


#23089 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,324 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 07:45 PM

IC: [The Seventh]

 

The Seventh sighed, punching the icy wall. "Buggrit."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23090 Offline Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,757 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 08:34 PM

[color=#0000cd;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]Wait a minute, why can't I just get it back?[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]Labelle didn't see why not. It was perfectly logical. If she'd been given on before, why couldn't she get one now. She tried desperately to remember those few minutes she and the other Mark Bearers had been at the temple, what had happened to anyone and everyone that had been embroiled in the event.[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]She remembered a showdown between Arekule and someone else, both with 'Master Marks,' whatever that mean't. Arekule had certainly died, and other being had gone off into the woods with serious injuries, so Labelle crossed him off the list too. Who remained?[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]Not too many people. As far as she could tell everyone with Marks had been sucked into the Darkness by the tentacles. She'd lost her Mark in the process, and was sure it the others had too. Although, she'd been among the first pulled in. There was a chance - a slim one, but nonetheless a chance - that someone had escaped. She would have to find out.[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]I'll have to search for the other Bearers. Ask them for information. It's the only for my Hunger to go away for good. The only way to feel the absolute, Mata-Nui good joy that comes with the sweet, cruel irony that is Sadism.[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]Emotia and Tillian were the closest, as far as Labelle knew. And because of her little fun, they would soon be arrested, if they hadn't been already. Labelle would have to hurry. She began running towards Casa Juturna.[/color]

 

 

[color=#0000cd;]Nearly half an hour later she saw it in the distance, flames dancing on the roof billowing tons of smoke. It probably came from all that seaweed that was so popular in the buildings of Labelle's native Koro, a fact she hadn't thought of before.[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]She tried to enter the house, but the heat was too intense. She turned and hurried to the back, hoping she could find a way inside from there. She couldn't. [/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]Karz. One little murder and now my first lead is probably burning alive in a fire. Karma's a -[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]What have we here?[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]Labelle spied someone bobbing above and below the waters near the beach, partially obscurred by numerous species of lillypads that called Ga-Wahi home. [/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]A survivor? Or a witness? Can't hurt to find out.[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]Labelle walked over, slowing when she saw that whoever it was, they were unfamiliar. She frowned. She bent down, turning him face-up. [/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]"Who are?" she asked, ignoring the evident injuries.[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]ooc: Riaril?[/color]


Edited by Toa Fanixe, Jan 09 2013 - 08:34 PM.

  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#23091 Offline AlchemistMayCry

AlchemistMayCry
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 251 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 08:52 PM

[color=#770405;]IC: Crimeia[/color]

 

[color=#770405;]I hugged Veros tight, and smiled wryly. "You're not alone anymore," she said. "You got me. And Atonal. And what's-her-name, Natalia? You've got friends, allies. We're here to help." I helped Veros to his feet, holding his hands. "What we had...it might be gone now, but that doesn't mean I won't stand by your side and protect you. I've got your back. We've got your back." I gestured back to Atonal and Natalia.[/color]

 

[color=#770405;]Veros chuckled softly. That was a good sign. "You always knew how to cheer someone up, Crim," he said, smiling slightly. "I guess...I've been traveling alone so much, fallen so far down into the depths of karzahni, that I forgot just how much friends help." He started walking back towards Atonal and Natalia. "Well, come on then! Commander Skyra ain't gonna find herself."[/color]

 

[color=#770405;]I nodded and followed, and we returned to the other two toa. "So music-man," I said to Atonal, cracking my knuckles and neck. "Where's Commander Skyra at? And I assume I get a cut of the pay?" [/color]

 

[color=#770405;]Veros couldn't help shaking his head. "Well, assuming we get paid," he said. "No guarantees on that. But like I was saying before, Atonal, I wanted to do some info hunting before we left. Did anyone else go after Skyra?"[/color]


Edited by AlchemistMayCry, Jan 09 2013 - 08:53 PM.

  • 0

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles


#23092 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,324 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 09:10 PM

IC: [Atonal]

 

Atonal nodded. "A group of Skyra's friends tried to help me. Then the Gukko flew off towards Le, which means that the Commander probably has been found. Last time I checked, they were heading for the jungles as well."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23093 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 09:38 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: ReaverShe groaned quietly, but was still unconscious from her injuries. Her eyes moved rapidly under their lids, as though she was dreaming. She didn't see much, though. Just fire and death.[/color][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#8b4513;]OOC: Minor bunnying[/color][/font][color=#0000ff;]IC: NPC NurseRannin walked into the nearest hospital, and immediately a group of medical staff took Reaver out of his arms and placed her gently on a stretcher. A Ga-Matoran walked over the Toa of Iron holding a clipboard. 'Friend of hers?' She inquired politely.[/color]


  • 0

#23094 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,324 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 09:46 PM

[IC: Rannin]

 

Rannin shook his head. "I was walking around and saw her in this state."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23095 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 6,647 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 10:03 PM

IC. From Onu-Koro."Ah, we're here," said Reik, "I think she's here."
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#23096 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,324 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 10:05 PM

IC: [Stronin]

 

"Who's here?"


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23097 Offline AlchemistMayCry

AlchemistMayCry
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 251 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 10:06 PM

IC: Veros

 

Hm...Le-Koro...near Pala-Koro and the ILF HQ. Or what's left of it. "I see." I glanced at my companions. "I'm...I'm not sure what to do. I'm sure Skyra's companions can take care of finding her...but it still feels selfish to leave them to their own devices. Maybe a quick jaunt back to the village for some brief information gathering, and then go to Le. Sound good?"

 

Crimeia nodded. "No problems here!" she quipped.


  • 0

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles


#23098 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 6,647 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 10:08 PM

IC. Reik"Didn't I tell you we were coming her to find a girl? I'm pretty sure I did."
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#23099 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,324 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 10:10 PM

IC: [Stronin]

 

"Eh, doesn't matter. Let's just go find this girl of yours."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23100 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 10:22 PM

[color=#0000ff;]IC: NPC Nurse'Ahh, I see. Do you want to wait for her to wake up, see how she is, or are you just an anonymous Good Samaritan?'[/color]


  • 0

#23101 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,570 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 10:27 PM

IC: [color=rgb(47,79,79);]Tehlin[/color]

 

[color=rgb(47,79,79);]"Lieutenant Tehlin."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(47,79,79);]"On leave."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(47,79,79);]"Officially."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(47,79,79);]"I'm hunting demons."[/color]


  • 0

01T3YDF.jpg


#23102 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,324 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 10:29 PM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"I'll wait and see how she's doing before I'll go."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23103 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 10:37 PM

[color=#0000ff;]IC: NPC NurseA medic tapped the head Nurse on the shoulder, and she nodded understandingly. 'Your friend here has impeccable timing. Come.' She lead Rannin into a side-room, where Reaver lay, her head moving lazily from side-to-side. The medic held up a clipboard. 'She's in pretty bad shape, Mister Toa-Sir. Left arm's broken, minor fracture of the cranium, massive internal bleeding, had a large piece of wood go right through her thigh. It's going to take a while for her to heal, but she should live.' The head Nurse nodded and sent the medic away to tend to other patients. 'I assume you'll be on your way now?'[/color]


  • 0

#23104 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,324 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 10:51 PM

[IC: Rannin]

 

Rannin nodded. "When she wakes up, tell her I said hi."

 

With that, he exited the hospital.

 

IC: [Atonal]

 

"Let's do that."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23105 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

  • 6,647 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 10:52 PM

IC. Reik."Hmm...I think she was towards the beach. Let's go there."
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#23106 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 10:55 PM

[color=#0000ff;]IC: NPC Nurse'Be safe, Toa.'[/color][color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'Wait.' She called out weakly to Rannin. 'Don't leave yet. I'm insanely bored. And immobile.'[/color]


  • 0

#23107 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,324 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 11:01 PM

IC: [Stronin]

 

Stronin nodded, gesturing for his companion to lead on.

 

[IC: Rannin]

 

Rannin paused. "Okay?"


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23108 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 9,379 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 11:03 PM

Ic: "[color=#008080;]Honestly I've never felt this... alive before. I don't have a care in the world. I don't know why I wasted so much time being afraid of people...they're typically weaker than Rahi, and I can handle Rahi,[/color]" Savina said thoughtfully, a bemused look on her face. Savina then came close up to Anthyn and hugged her right arm, looking up at that Valkyr. "[color=#008080;]Tell me, with that useless fat ogre dead, are you going to have find a replacement in your little group?[/color]" She asked in almost a childlike manner.

 

Anthyn smiled and looked down at Savina as the toa snuggled close to the Valkyr, like a kid going shopping with her favourite aunt. Anthyn's pleasure came both from the amount of maturing Savina had went through lately and the sense of kinship Anthyn started to feel for the toa. She didn't think of Savina as a mere slave and burden, but rather as a great confidant who could be trusted with almost anything, from remaining out of a gruesome murder to actually delivering a spike into a man's chest. Savina had gone from toy to... friend, of sorts.

 

"Yes, he will be replaced," Anthyn replied. "I've even been grooming someone to replace him, someone who can't enjoy eating as much as Baruk did -- and someone who can't give me lip. Yes, he's perfect for it," she said as she kept walking and wrapped a wing around Savina like a protective fowl guarding her brood. In the nighttime air of a village restless after the demise of their noble Turaga, unease spread rampant and it gave Savina comfort to be shrouded the warm and dense shield of Lust's feathery cloak. Her light green eyes gazed up at Anthyn like jade sparkling in the moonlight, a sign of bliss.

 

"Now remember, Savina," Anthyn said softly as she tilted her head to the right and let Savina rest her head on the Valkyr's shoulder, "what we did is a secret -- don't tell anyone, okay?"

 

"Mmhm!" Savina replied. She would never betray her angel.

 

"Good, my little dove," Anthyn said. "Let's go to my hut and rest." * * * *

 

They woke up in the morning as the sunlight permeated into the wooden house. Anthyn's home was built on wooden stilts, a portion of the docks that she claimed for herself when workers were repairing the piers. Her house had a wooden framework but shared the leafy walls of the domed huts elsewhere in the village, making it tastefully unique.

 

Like a birdhouse, it had a backdoor with a small gangplank Anthyn could use as a perch to survey the bay, dive into the water or just feed the actual birds that came to her. Anthyn's bed was a nice, fluffy affair by the window and Savina seemed to be curled up on the floor next to the bed.

 

"Wake up, Savina. It's a new day."


Edited by Daenerys Targaryen, Jan 10 2013 - 04:34 AM.

  • 0

#23109 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 11:06 PM

IC: [color=rgb(47,79,79);]Tehlin[/color]

 

[color=rgb(47,79,79);]"Lieutenant Tehlin."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(47,79,79);]"On leave."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(47,79,79);]"Officially."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(47,79,79);]"I'm hunting demons."[/color]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#008080;]IC: Kotaran (Ga-Koro, some bar)~[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#008080;]"The kind in bottles?" chuckled the Ga-Matoran.  " 'Cause fo' them, you've came to the right place![/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#008080;]" Although I don't think I'm going to buy any for  you,  mate. Ah did consider it, to dull the pain you know? But you seem quite plastered enough for one night as it is, aye?"[/color][/font]


Edited by Javert, Jan 09 2013 - 11:08 PM.

  • 0

#23110 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 11:07 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'Please? It gets lonely here. And considering I think my friend just died in that fire, I'm going to get VERY lonely.' It was probably a good thing that she didn't know the truth, that Emotia was eaten by some crazy angel-thing.[/color]


  • 0

#23111 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,324 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 11:10 PM

[IC: Rannin]

 

Rannin sighed, the tall Toa of Iron's crimson eyes dimming slightly. "So you're like me eh?"


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23112 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 11:12 PM

IC: Natalia nodded. "Le sounds fine to me. Just don't plan on going to Pala Koro."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#23113 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 11:12 PM

[color=#008000;]IC: Reaver'Small world, huh?' She waved a hand over to a chair. 'I'm Reaver, by the way.'[/color]


  • 0

#23114 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,324 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 11:16 PM

[IC: Rannin]

 

The Iron Toa nodded, heading over and sitting down on the chair. "I'm Rannin."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23115 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,570 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 11:16 PM

IC: [color=rgb(47,79,79);]Tehlin[/color]

 

[color=rgb(47,79,79);]My eyes grew sharp, focused, and dead serious.  "Oh, the pain I can deal with.  I've had much worse done to me."[/color]

 

[color=rgb(47,79,79);]At that, I fixed my gaze on the Marine, a maniac glint in my eyes that was too intelligent for comfort.  Was I taking this a bit too far?  Maybe.  But in the end, its still got things done."[/color]


  • 0

01T3YDF.jpg


#23116 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 11:22 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'I'm sorry we didn't meet in better circumstances.' She slid a hand under her mask, and immediately withdrew it. 'Argh, right to the skin. Then again, looking at the rest of me, I shouldn't be surprised.' She figured her various scars would be obvious.[/color]


  • 0

#23117 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,324 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 11:34 PM

[IC: Rannin]

 

Rannin gave a small smile. "It's funny how we're so alike."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23118 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 11:43 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'Strange, even.' She looked off into the distance, before shaking her head and refocusing. 'So, what do you do? I mean, do you have a job, or are you a wanderer like nearly everyone else on this island?'[/color]


  • 0

#23119 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Corruption

  • 18,324 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 11:53 PM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"I'm technically a janitor."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23120 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 11:56 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'Technically? You're either a janitor, or you're not, as far as I'm concerned.' She tried to chuckle, but ended up in a coughing fit.[/color]


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users