Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
23906 replies to this topic

#23121 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 12:03 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"You should keep the talking to a minimum," said Rannin, concerned for the other being's health. "Well, yeah, I'm a janitor."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23122 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 12:06 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: ReaverShe nodded. 'Doesn't sound particularly exciting. Then again, I can't really say much. I didn't know anything but excitement and danger until recently. You remember those Mark Bearer folk? I was one of them. Ironically enough, I bore the Mark of Agony.'[/color]


  • 0

#23123 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 12:16 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"I see."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23124 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,672 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 12:17 AM

[color=#008080;]IC: Savina - Anthyn's Hut, Ga-Koro -[/color]

 

"Wake up, Savina. It's a new day."

 

[color=#008080;]​Savina yawned involuntarily as she awoke from her sleep, she'd slept rather comfortably, despite being on the floor, though she had made a small bed of sorts out of vines to make it slightly softer. Though really, she'd spent over a hundred years sleeping in caves and trees, it really didn't bother her at all. She'd also been having a rather nice dream about finding Grecko, her faithful Ash Bear, and she was disappointed to find that it hadn't been real. [/color]

 

[color=#008080;]She looked at Anthyn with a smile, "Good morning!" She chirped. She seemed to be in rather good spirits, she felt like an entirely new person. [/color]

 

[color=#008080;]And she was rather eager to show the world just how different she really was. [/color]


Edited by Snelly, Jan 10 2013 - 12:24 AM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5


#23125 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 12:21 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'Karzahni in a tattoo. Although, at the time, it was pure Artahka....' She refocused again. 'You have a deck of cards or some kind of board game? Chess, maybe?'[/color]


  • 0

#23126 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 12:22 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"No."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23127 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 12:28 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'Darn it, I was really up for a game of chess.' She said in a disappointed tone. Of course, it was all an act. Reaver was used to playing on people's emotions, hopefully Rannin wouldn't catch on.[/color]


  • 0

#23128 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

  • 9,375 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 12:35 AM

Ic: Anthyn sat up and rubber her eyes to free herself from the haze. She debated about telling Savina the truth, how the Arete were secretly villains who were controlling Ga-Koro, how they had seen the Turaga killed, tortured a truly noble hero and murdered countless people to maintain the charade. Savina could never do anything ill to Anthyn, it would be like hurting one's self. Savina could be trusted with secrets. But... she finally decided against it. No, Savina would find out on her own, and when she did it would be so much sweeter, like a cherry perched upon a crown of whipped cream. Savina was already neck-deep in blood and murderous guilt. By being a part of something as criminal as the Daedra, a servant like Nokth was to his master, she would find herself to her nose. And by then she could just breath the evil in as easy as if it were air.

 

Savina would be a great addition to the vain family, and what better guide than the lustful one herself?

 

"I'm hungry," Anthyn announced as she got up and stepped to the back perch. "Make an egg scramble from the stuff in the ice chest in the floor. I think I'll take the day off from cooking."


  • 0

#23129 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 12:44 AM

IC: [color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]Embok[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]A specter drifted through the mourning village at night, a soulless marionette directed by the lost hands of a hopeless spirit. Those that encountered it would only see a husk of a powerful man, broken by something equally as powerful and much more alien. Its heartlight pulsed faintly, seemingly the only reminder of attachment to this world. To this existence.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]Twin orbs of brilliant light peaked over the endless plane of the sea, basking the land in their glow. Their light was not welcoming and warm, instead it served as a cruel reminder. This would be the start of an endless amount of days of which one was not present to see their light. And she would never again be present, no matter how many times the suns rose and set. The long, double shadows of morning were only cast for minutes, before the suns slipped behind dark, blanketing clouds that carried grief and sorrow. Like eyes closing for after a final breath, they disappeared, first the right, before being followed into the void by the left. The hollow hope carried by the rays extinguished as easily as one extinguishes a dying candle flame long past its time.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]Light giving way to grey darkness and spirit-dropping rain, Embok drifted aimlessly throughout the village of water. Droplets didn't impact his armor, instead vaporizing a few inches before they hit the scarred metal. Steam surrounded his tall figure, obscuring his features and making him no more than a ghost to a casual observer. They wouldn't be half wrong. The defeated warrior didn't have a destination, nor did he have anywhere to be. What was there to do of worth?[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]A sound. Nothing more than a misplaced footstep. Not to far away. Maybe, if what happened last night hadn't happened, Embok wouldn't have noticed. Maybe, things would have turned out differently. But they didn't. And so Embok turned towards the noise, his eyes staring ahead, but piercing through the rain without difficulty. There, looking the other way, was a Skakdi. Nothing that abnormal, given the influx of other species within the Koro. But this was definitely -not- normal.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]Embok knew this Skakdi.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]His name was Thrak, and quite possibly the only connection to the Toa of Plasma's past. The red-armored being had a large blade in one of his clawed hands, and a large bag in the other. His blade was smeared with red, while the back clinked together with high-pitched notes. And he was walking out of a hut. A hut that Embok knew wasn't his. Given the recent death of Nokama, the entire village was in shock. The perfect opportunity for thief.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]If it had happened the night before, the very sight would fill Embok with rage. Now, there was nothing to fill.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]Step after step, the Toa moved towards the Skakdi, not yet having been noticed through the downpour. The rain served to hide those who wished to remain hidden, but it also served as their downfall. It was not until an armored hand clamped onto his wrist and shoulder from behind did Thrak notice. The thief turned, toothy mouth opening in surprise and protest, before quickly morphing into an expression of pain.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]Smoke rose from the wrist Embok was holding, and the Skakdi dropped the blood-stained blade, which clattered to the wet ground. Only after Embok removed his hand, was one able to see the charred muscle and melted armor. His wrist had been almost completely burned through by plasma. Even weakened by the lack of Kanohi, plasma still burned. Only, Embok didn't stop there. His hand suddenly moved from the Skakdi's shoulder to his neck, and the same was done there. Thrak wasn't dead, but pain was more than present. Unceremoniously, Embok grabbed the other's organic spine, and shoved the being's face downward into an upward knee. Now bleeding and screaming, Thrak made to slip away from the weakened Toa, only to feel the burn of released plasma against his sensitive spine as well.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]Embok's face was impassive, emotionless, and anyone who could have seen it would say he wasn't focused on what was happening. Taking his free hand, the elementalist focused his weakened power through it, and his palm grew red-hot in a matter of milliseconds. What happened next... Well, Embok didn't quite remember. Or perhaps he did, but didn't want to.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]It wasn't him that did it.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]Was it?[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]Before him lay a smoking body, seemingly charred by a fire. Strange. Embok was covered in ash. The Toa's soulless eyes stared at the body a moment longer, before directing their gaze upward.[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#23130 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 12:54 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"Sorry. I usually don't bring games along with me."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23131 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 01:02 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'I think more people should carry games around. I mean, the traveller, at least. Otherwise all they'd do is just fight and sleep.'[/color]


  • 0

#23132 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 01:04 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"There was never anything more for me though," replied the scarred Toa.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23133 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 01:11 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'I'm confused, you said you were a Janitor?.....'[/color]


  • 0

#23134 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 01:16 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"Before that I was a mercenary."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23135 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 01:23 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'Oh.' She went red. 'Sorry.'[/color]


  • 0

#23136 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,672 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 01:33 AM

[color=#008080;]IC: Savina - Anthyn's Hut, Ga-Koro -[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Sure thing!" Savina said cheerily, more than happy to make eggs for her angel. She quickly made her way to the ice chest and opened it, pulling out a crate of eggs. She broke the eggs in the pan she found and began to stir them together, the stove inside the hut ran on wood, so while she waited for the fire to get going she went through her satchel, she had collected some rather interesting seasonings over the years she spent in the Le-Wahi jungles, among other things, she was trying to decide which one Anthyn would like the best on her eggs. She decided on the crimson red mushroom, she crushed a few into a powered and spread them across the eggs. [/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"They'll be ready in another few minutes!" Savina suddenly called out to Anthyn. [/color]


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5


#23137 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 01:38 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"It's funny how things turned out for me."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23138 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 01:46 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver[/color] 

[color=#006400;]'Do tell. Or, you know, don't, if you're not comfortable with it.'[/color]


  • 0

#23139 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 02:04 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"It's nothing."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23140 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 02:11 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'Fair enough.'[/color]


  • 0

#23141 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 02:32 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"What happened back there anyway?"


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23142 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 02:51 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'Well, I was in the wine cellar, I went out of the wine cellar, everything was on fire, I-' Reaver was interrupted by another coughing fit. 'Sorry. I went back into the wine cellar, building collapsed, I crawled out of the wreckage, you found me, and here we are.'[/color]


  • 0

#23143 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 02:54 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

Rannin nodded. "I suppose you're lucky to be alive."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23144 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 03:03 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'I guess so, yeah... Thank's for getting me here, by the way. Don't know how long I would've lasted otherwise.'[/color]


  • 0

#23145 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 03:25 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"No need. What else could I have done but help?"


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23146 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

  • 9,375 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 03:30 AM

Ic:

 

[color=#008080;]"Sure thing!"[/color][color=#000000;] Savina said cheerily as Anthyn walked away onto her perch. The Valkyr sat on the edge of the board and looked at the horizon of Naho Bay, watching the sunrises. [/color]

 

[color=#000000;]"Looks like it's going to rain," she said to Savina, but the toa was too engrossed in making the scramble. Doubtless the ranger was just as good a chef as Anthyn was. [/color]As if prophetic, her words rang true. A torrential downpour came around without much warning save the abrupt darkness as the clouds shrouded the suns. A rough patter scattered on her rooftop.

 

[color=#008080;]"They'll be ready in another few minutes!" [/color][color=#000000;]Savina suddenly called out to Anthyn. [/color]Her words were hard to hear, coming from inside.

 

But outside things were clear, and among the rumble of rain could be detected a far more artificial sound, and it wasn't the sound of cooking eggs within. A sizzle was heard from the front entrance of Anthyn's house and it roused her curiosity -- if there was violence around her she needed to be aware of it so she could either be a part of it or put and end to it. Athletically, she sprung from her seat and spread her wings wide like a parachute as she spun around and grabbed the edge of the gangplank like a gymnast on a horse. As she dangled from her new position she could look under the stilts of her house and see a familiar toa -- Embok, eyes looking skyward as the water droplets scoured ash from his body. A corpse was at his feet, doubtlessly killed by the mute.

 

"Hey! You there, hey!" Anthyn shouted at him. He turned and narrowed his eyes at her before they shot open like plates -- yes, that benign-looking angel was far from holy. What she had done -- what she had opened his eyes to -- more than made her deserving of every ounce of fear Embok could throw at her. "Come in, join me for breakfast!" It wasn't an invitation, it was an order. "Just climb the ladder and I'll open the door." With that, Anthyn's body disappeared from view as if sucked up by the bottom of the house. The unlatching of a lock could be heard above the rain.

 

Embok knew what he had to do.


  • 0

#23147 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 03:48 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'Stood by and watched me bleed out on the street, hoping that someone else would happen along me and help me here before I died.' She spoke grimly, matter-of-factly. 'You had a choice, and you chose to help me, and that is why I thank you.'[/color]


  • 0

#23148 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 04:01 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

A quiet chuckle emerged from the Toa of Iron's throat. "Well alright then."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23149 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 04:14 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'You probably wouldn't have if you knew who I was when I had the Mark.'[/color]


  • 0

#23150 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 04:20 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"Maybe."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23151 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 04:38 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]'I'm sure of it.'[/color]


  • 0

#23152 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 05:14 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"Who knows? Some people are hard to predict."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23153 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 05:20 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'You could cut my predictability with a knife, there was so much of it. Oddly enough, I did a lot of that. Except it was people, not predictability.'[/color]


  • 0

#23154 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 05:30 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"I more or less cleaved people," he replied.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23155 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 05:53 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver'We have SO much in common,' she stated in a sarcastic tone.[/color]


  • 0

#23156 Online Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,225 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 05:58 AM

[color=#800080;]IC: Alaric (Hospital, Ga-Koro)[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"Reaver?"[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]If the Scarred Toa turned, she would see "Tillian" standing in the doorway and no doubt think that the surf rat had come to see what had happened, find out if a friend was okay and the status of his other friends. This was only halfway true: Alaric was curious what had happened because of the mere fact that something had to be powerful to wipe out a three story house in the space of five minutes. Powerful enough to grab Alaric's attention.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Tillian would be freaked out; since Alaric had made his home in the Toa of Gravity's body, though, he had been almost nothing but calm, with one or two exceptions - like being burned alive and beat to Karz by Liara. That'd sucked.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"It's okay, I'm family," he muttered to a doctor as he advanced into the room and crouched down beside Reaver's bedside, careful to give the part-time psychopath room to breath. "You okay, kiddo?"[/color]

 

-Tyler


  • 0

~who is this sassy delight getting reported so much~


#23157 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 06:16 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"Seeing that this is more or less a family discussion, I'll just be outside," said the swordsman, getting out of the chair and exiting the room.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#23158 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 07:01 AM

[color=#006400;]IC: Reaver[/color][color=#006400;]'Tillian?' Not the first person she wanted to see, but she was grateful nonetheless. 'I've seen better days, but they say I should be fine.' She gazed at the far wall. 'Sorry about the Casa. Fine place, it was. Well-stocked wine cellar.'[/color]
  • 0

#23159 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 09:29 AM

IC: [color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]Embok[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]The Toa of Plasma glanced down at the smoking body, before the black, empty orbs that served him as eyes focused themselves on the stilted hut.  Setting his foot on the body, Embok shoved it.  A few seconds later, the sound of something hitting the water was faintly heard over the torrent of rain.  Embok continued to stare up at the hut, his heart racing but his heartlight faint.  He was... afraid.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]While his mind could forget, his body did not.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(255,140,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]His hand struck the rung to the ladder, the water collected on there vaporizing at the touch of his palm as he hauled himself up.  And then the next, a small bit of steam rising.  His climb continued, methodical and robot.  Reaching the top, Embok pulled himself up.  He would have grabbed his longsword then, rushed into the hut, and sink it into the monster inside.  Had he not discarded his weapons as well as his mask and armor.  The door had been unlocked, and so the Toa of Plasma merely stepped in.  His armor was not dripping from the downpour, but was glowing with a purplish orange light from his weakened elemental power.  There he stood, as if waiting for another command or the world to end itself.[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#23160 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,672 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 10 2013 - 01:14 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Savina - Anthyn's Hut, Ga-Koro -[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Savina glanced at Embok briefly as he entered, he just stood there like a lost puppy, for some reason it reminded Savina of how she used to be. "Well don't just stand there, sit down. Breakfast is almost ready." She said to the maskless Toa, she remembered quite well what Anthyn did to him, as she had witnessed it, she assumed he was here because Anthyn wished it so. [/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Savina went back to focusing on making breakfast, no longer paying attention to the Toa. She began to hum to herself, stirring the eggs as she did so. She also had some bread toasting near the fire. She was glad she'd decided to make extra  eggs, she had just about enough for three. [/color]


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users