Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Ic: "Well hello hello, Embok," Anthyn said cleverly as she slid a stool to the toa. "Yes, sit. We have a lot of catching up to do, you and I. Tell me, how was your night?" she asked as she sat across from Embok at the small table. Her wings fell to her back, loose and casual. She didn't seem perturbed by anything, not Embok's clear murder of a Skakdi, not his blank stare like a cow in an unfamiliar pasture, not his muteness. Indeed, it seemed as if Anthyn was playing with Embok, trying to draw words out of a mouth that could only howl.

Savina served the scramble into wooden plates and brought them over to the others before sitting with them and handing out the utensils. "Embok, this is Savina. I'm sure you two remember when you met last night." Anthyn gave Embok a malignant glare as she raised a spoon of scramble to her mouth. "Embok, be nice and say hello to Savina."

IC: Embok

The Toa of Plasma opened his mouth to speak on reflex, but nothing came out. And never again would he be able to expres himself in such a way. Still, his cold eyes flicked over to the Toa of Plantlife as if in greeting. Behind them, though, it was impossible for one to see what was going on. If they could, well, Anthyn probably wouldn't have cared, actually. She had already shown that she could beat him, and like this, Embok wouldn't stand even the slightest chance against both. He appeared not to notice the wooden plate set infront of him, and his soulless eyes fixed themselves on the angel-like being infront of him, their unblinking stare almost enough to replace his lost words.

Embok might have been terrified, but that single feeling that filling also drove him.

Someway, he would kill Anthyn.

She had already killed him, so he had nothing to loose.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tohi

Tohi didn't know how long she stood there, just gazing at the picture, occasionally rubbing her hand over the scroll. She felt like she should have been in tears, but she felt nothing. Those were her brothers, who she apparently led, straight into their demise. And she didn't even remember their names. They seemed confident on the drawing, ready to take on whatever life was about to throw at them, each of them smiling, radiating an aura of hope. Tohi sighed sadly. "There are no such things as heroes, old friends. Only martyrs." she beeped for herself, folding the scroll back to the capsule and walking out of the abandoned hut. She briefly worried if it was a coincidence that she found this, but shook the thought off quickly. there were more important things for her to do, such as not alienate the few people that seemed inclined to help her.

She set off for Liara's place, holding the thing she thrown out of the window and later recovered from the sea, intending to return it. She gone through the village, her mind preoccupied with other things, having no room to bother feeling embarrassed about walking around in a catsuit. She caught a few glimpses thrown at her, but she paid no attention to it. The suit was thick leather anyway, not rubber. Tohi reached the destination quickly and knocked on the doctor's door, holding the small metal dish that was probably used to discard used equipment, silently trying to speak a few words for practice.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Anyanka (Docks, Ga-Koro)

"In our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart until, in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom through the awful grace of God."

Aexias was still in her cabin, so Anyanka had no clue who she was talking to as the rain pitter-pattered onto the deck; the dreamer just closed her eyes and let the drops wash over her, showering her in a peace that was rarely known by most. She concentrated hard on the sounds of rain washing through the ship where she had rented passage for both her and Aexias, listened...and there he was. She'd known, of course, that she was not alone on the deck, but who exactly was watching her was a mystery to her. Man, ridiculously muscled, from the way the rain refused to fall anywhere near him: forever polite, Anyanka decided to make polite conversation and turned around to meet his gaze.

Eww, he looked a hot mess; he was muscled, well built, but not much else. He looked like he'd had his face rearranged once or twice, and when your face was average at best...that was dangerous. The bridge of his nose and his jaw muscle jutted out at awkward angles like beanstalks, and one incisor was missing, leaving a hole in his toothy grin. Something welled up in her throat like bile, which she recognized after a second as disgust, but again. Polite conversation was always the best kind!

"You believe in God?"

A shrug, as his eyes traced the Toa of Plasma's body once or twice. Ten bucks he didn't even comprehend the question. God, men were pigs.

"That's good. Everyone should believe in something!" she said, all smiles and sunshine, as she turned around; the man parroted the end of her sentence as his gaze met her calves, and Anyanka turned around again, trying to ignore Private Pervert. "But what if religion is just a resource of man? What if it's a way for us to, say, justify karma? I mean, c'mon, let's face it. You ever heard of Heuani? Big, bad, sexy servant of Makuta, metaphorical ladykiller, literal mankiller, and master of vice versa? He's not gonna be sitting pretty forever, sailor boy, believe you me. Eventually, karma bites; she always does. She's kinky like that."

Anyanka turned and saw that the deep red eyes of the soldier had never left her body, and now she finally sighed, a glimpse of impatience showing through.

"Wow, tiger, when's the last time you blinked? Because your stare is about as glazed as a donut. Mmm...donuts."

Anyanka crossed the gap between herself and the horny Rent-a-Sailor in two quick, easy strides, gripping him by the ribcage and looking up into his eyes; the brute, with his smell of drink and wandering eye, tensed up instinctively before sighing a breath of straight whiskey into her face. The Toa of Plasma fought the urge to recoil.
"You look hot. What say you I go ahead and run us a little bath, si? Si!" she chirped happily, perfect white teeth shining inside the cute mouth of the somnambulist. "Here, I'll let you go first. Just wait for me."
Her left hand, which had moved up to brush the sailor's chest, pushed upwards into his chin, sending his head backwards and breaking his neck like an animal cracker. Both hands slid expertly down to his right kidney, pushing him at his center of gravity and sending him spiraling into the ocean, where he dropped like a stone, lost beneath the waves after a matter of seconds.
"Don't forget the soap!" she called back after him, giggling, as she made her way back to the stern to watch as the huts and docks of Ga-Koro drew everlarger.
-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

The water Toa's mouth twisted. Her language handicap was getting annoying really fast. Tohi guessed the words were ones of invitation. She shrugged and opened the door, silently walking in and setting the tiny metal dish she came to return to Liara's table, for once glad she didn't have a way of explaining how she got it even if the air toa asked. "Tha... thanks." she said with difficulty, tapping on her back. "A... and so... Sorry for..." she tried more, but it was still too difficult for her voice to make sense, so instead she nodded towards where she battled the rahi and punched into the air a few times to get her message across, looking down with regret on her expression, expecting to get chewed out, and rightfully so.

Edited by Nohiki

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Liara A soft sigh filled the room, as the Le-Toa set her mug of coffee aside. "Don't worry about it too much."She knew her words wouldn't be understood, so she tried to communicate through tone. "Its not a big deal."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Tohi

Tohi heard the Le - Toa speak. Pointless...she thought for herself, but didn't make a beep. Indeed the words meant nothing to her. But if she focused at Liara's tone, she recognized that either the doctor resigned on the topic or she didn't mind that much. Or at least she tried to convince her of that well. She flashed the doctor a weak smile and a headnod and started backing out of the hut, playing with the scroll in her hand.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

The Toa of Plasma opened his mouth once more, and something akin to "Graaaaaaaaaah," came out. Not exactly "hello" in any terms, but Embok couldn't exactly say hello. Or anything else for that matter. In fact, what he meant to say might have been very different than "hello". In fact, it might actually be better that he wasn't able to say it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Savina - Anthyn's Hut, Ga-koro -

Savina blinked, she knew full well that Embok could not speak, but it still the 'hello' from Embok was very strange to hear, reminded her of a rahi almost, and in turn Grecko.

She really needed to find him, and planned to after breakfast. Though she decided not to mention her plan just yet. "Hello to you too?" She said as almost a question." The way Embok had tried to speak just didn't seem that friendly to be quite honest, mostly it was the look on his face that seemed to be...hostile.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Ic: Anthyn smiled artificially, either to pretend to be generous or to help stifle a laugh at the speech impediment, as she bit into another scoop of scramble and Savina earnestly ate the meal, but Embok remained ignorant of the food before him. "Embok, it's not nice to refuse eating food provided by kind hosts," she admonished him further. "But... perhaps you're just not hungry right now."

The Valkyr's wings rustled as they folded into a cape at her back and she reached out and touched Embok's wrist. Embok flinched -- he remembered what happened the last time Lust put a finger on him. "I know what happened last night was dread frightening to you, Embok," she said, sounding genuine and caring all of a sudden. "After I did that to you, Savina and I found an old friend of mine and cooked him, and then I found a friend of Savina's and played with her before I consumed her. I killed a dozen people last night, Embok, and one of them was you. You don't have to speak to tell me; you died inside as the suns set on Ga-Koro. I can see it... in your eyes..." she said, peering intently into the starry holes of night in Embok's skull.

"I know you hate me for what I did. I know you want to kill me. But you know what? You're a complete failure as a hero. Yes, ash-hush-hush-hush, don't move, just listen to me," she said, slipping her claws to Embok's upper arm, tickling it at first before Embok felt nothing in that appendage anymore; it went limp. "You failed to defend Nokama and you failed to defend yourself. You were wrapped in fear. Embok is dead and you made sure of it when you killed your friend outside my house. But you're still here, you came when I told you to. You're a glut for punishment just like how I lust for blood.

"Personally, I--" she said, slapping her palm on her chest, "-- I think we will get along swimmingly." She rose and walked around the table to put her dish into the washbasin before she stood behind Savina's chair. The green toa looked up and fawned at Anthyn as she towered over her, embracing her arm delicately. "At least I hope so. I look forward to working with you, Embok."

The cheerful countenance never faded. Embok would have a hard time trying to decide if this was a nightmare or reality. But in truth, Embok's reality was just a nightmare.

Shaking her head, Tohi explained: "No no no, some deserted hut on the other side of the village. It smelled of a Skakdi too." she said, frowning. "Anyway, I wish I didn't find it." She beeped sadly, opening the capsule and unfolding the scroll. She put it down on a nearby piece of furniture. "Sadly, it doesn't ring a bell. I don't even remember the names of the others!" she whirred angrily, slamming her fist to the wall. "One day... One day I'll hunt down the one who ordered this done to us, and I'll make him pay a thousandfold!" She sworn, imagining all unpleasant ways how to kill somebody.

At least now she knew what her armor looked like prior to being disintegrated by time. The chest piece was made out of several metal plates overlapping in different angles in each part, with wide and maybe a tad overdecorated shoulder guards that also had vertical pieces on them to protect the neck from sideways slashes. The pieces that covered legs and arms looked very light, with emphasis on agility - a need to have for a Ga - Toa's equipment. No one could fight in water environment if they moved with the grace of a brick. What caught her eye the most was that leg pieces ended in the middle of thighs, the parts left bare instead protected by a plate skirt. The version of herself in the picture looked beautiful, if she did think so herself. She couldn't overlook how all the Toa in this place looked more or less the same, save for colors and minor shapes, but the general idea was the same.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

Savina was practically latched onto Anthyn's arm, she appeared to be in complete bliss, completely forgetting that Embok was even there. Eventually Savina glanced at Embok once or twice, remembering that Anthyn had just said how much Embok would love to kill her angel. Savina didn't like that at all.

Though Anthyn seemed convinced that Embok would eventually see reason and join their side. Savina hoped so, for his sake. Otherwise she might have to...take matters into her own hands.

She decided she'd keep a good eye on the Toa of Plasma.

IC: – Marine Prison Cell, Ga-koro -

“Really now, I could never have enough kidneys. You have no idea how much they sell for! And when broiled they taste delish! Very nutritious I might add.” A maskless Toa of Ice said from behind bars.
A red Skakdi from an adjacent cell slammed his fists on bars of his own. “WILL. YOU. JUST. SHUT. UP!” he said with an animalistic growl. “You’ve been talking about how you’d like to broil, steam, dice, bake, and roast our kidneys for three weeks now! If I could reach your scrawny little neck…”
“Keep it down in there!” A rather annoyed Marine hollered from other room. Rarely did the Marines linger long in the actual cell room, they disliked listening to the crazed Toa’s talks about kidneys and Mata Nui knows what else as much as the other prisoners, and so stayed in the office away from the cells.
The Toa of Ice simply grinned wickedly, turning to look at the angered Skakdi, who was looking even more red than usual. “Hmmm Skakdi kidneys…I’ve been told they taste like chicken, but to be quite honest I disagree, I found them more similar to turkey…”
The brutish Skakdi responded with more savage growls that the last, slamming his chained fists against the bars repeatedly, shaking the entire cell. “I’ll kill you Novan! I swear by my spine!”
“Ohhhhh your spine? You know I’ve got many Skakdi spines in my lab, though I don’t think I’ve collected a red one yet…” He grinned from ear to ear.
This only enraged the Skakdi further, causing more roaring and screaming than before. Novan simply laughed like a madman.
The Ga-Toa warden had just about enough, with a clearly frustrated sigh got up from her chair and went into the cell room, followed by two Ga-Matoran who were armed too the teeth. She promptly summoned the use of her elemental power to dose both the Skakdi and Novan, nearly having to drown them just to get them to stop. “You two done? Good.” She said sharply, satisfied that they’d keep quiet, at least for a little while. As she turned around and headed back into the office she sighed heavily, “I don’t get paid enough for this.”
Novan watched as the Toa of Water left, he’d never stopped grinning at her, looking at her with much interest. Yes, she was quite the specimen, the perfect Toa of water, and quite healthy at that, which meant she could survive the more, strenuous experiments. Her kidneys would most likely be in perfect condition, though he was counting on her not being a smoker or drinker.
It wouldn't be much longer now, soon he’d be free again, his employer would see to that. It was only a matter of time. Then he could continue his projects, which were many and far between, and he was quite eager to resume his work, his time in jail had put him way behind schedule.
The warden sat in her desk, scribbling away on a piece of paper. She had to write a report every signal time the prisoners got out of hand, which had been nearly every single day for the past few weeks, and it was all thanks to that Novan. The warden had been trying to get him transferred to an asylum, which is where she honestly believed he belonged; she was starting to wonder if she would end up there herself if she had to deal with this for much longer. “I swear…if this keeps up I’m going to take my vacation early.” She muttered under her breath, she was in a particularly bad mood, especially in light of her Turaga’s demise, the two Matoran Marines seemed to be just as moody as she was, and muttered in agreement.
Novan was quite the bizarre case, and that was putting it mildly, he’d been caught posing as a doctor in the Ga-koran Hospital, secretly experimenting on patients without their knowledge. He had stepped too far however when he took care of a Toa officer from the Gukko Force, somehow managing to convince the officer to move his spirit into the body of former Marine who’s spirit was long gone. He’d attempted to brainwash the Toa afterwards with some bizarre helmet, but was caught in the act and arrested. This wasn’t the only thing he was in for, he was suspected of kidnapping, murder, and countless unethical practices in nearly every koro. The warden was hoping the Toa Arete would just give him the death sentence already and end his misery as well as theirs.
That was when the entrance door cracked open, enough for a being to slip in. The warden stood up immediately, drawing out her sword, having noticed from the corner of her eye.
Doors did not simply open on their own, and she doubted the weather was the cause. Something must have forced it open. Cautiously she approached the door, moving her sword from side to side, as if searching for something invisible. The two Matoran were doing the same with their weapons. They had dealt with the likes of Huna users before, they simply needed to keep on their toes. It was rather cloudy outside, looking like it was about to rain, and the chances of seeing a shadow in this light were slim to none.
Their search turned out to be fruitless, and after a few minutes they gave it up. The warden shut the door, frowning. It was possible it had just been a prank, or maybe a stray wind. It was about to rain after all. If a Huna user had been in the office they most definitely would have spotted the intruder, they also most certainly would have noticed if someone had tried to open the locked and barred doorway to the cell room. The only window in the office was also barred, so there was no way an intruder could have entered that way.
The warden put her hands on her hips, looking around the room one more time; it just didn’t sit right with her. She concerned sending one of the Matoran to get an Arthron using Marine, and she turned to one of the Matoran to do just that. To her completely shock and surprise no sound came out from her mouth, despite her lips moving. The two Matoran found themselves unable to speak as well.
The Toa’s eyes widened as she realized they were dealing with a Toa of Sonics. She yelled a warning at the Matoran despite the fact that no one could hear it inside the field of silence.
However it was too late, the warden let out a soundless scream as she felt cold protosteel sink between her shoulder blades. The dagger was just as mercilessly yanked out, causing crimson blood to flow down the warden’s back. The warden collapsed onto the ground. A Toa of Sonics had appeared seemingly out of thin air.
Taleen walked over the fallen warden in complete silence, her elemental power still at work. She flexed her fingers, they were quite stiff. Indeed she had been in the room, though she’d been constantly moving around silently, evading their weapons expertly until she’d been able to get to the far corner and climb up the wall with her grooved gloves and boots, their weapons never touched her.
Though it was hardly over yet, she still had to deal with two hardy and very angry Ga-Matoran Marines. She may have been a heavily trained assassin and a Toa, but two well-trained Marines was nothing to laugh at. Each of them wielded a long polearm, and they quickly approached the Toa of Sonics from each side. She may have been able to take them by surprise, but there was no way her ability to turn invisible would help her now, her daggers were also rather useless against the much longer weapons.
Still, Taleen didn’t seem worried, in fact her face showed no emotion at all. This was simply a job to do, a mission to complete, and she would complete it without fail. In her other had was small bag of powder, she quickly slammed the open bag onto ground, the powder filling the room. It was intensely thick, making it nearly impossible to see even a few feet from your face. The Matoran immediately had gone for the kill, jabbing their polearms where the Toa had been.
However Taleen was quicker and the Matoran jabbed at empty air. Taleen had again climbed up the nearby corner of the wall, with her powers she was completely silent. The Matoran could not see nor hear her, but she could hear them.
The Matoran were waving there polearms around frantically, trying to find the Toa. They realized that if they didn’t they were as good as dead. Then one of the Matoran felt his polearm sink nicely into flesh. The Matoran grinned, he had got her. He waited for the smoke to clear to see his price. To his great horror, he found his polearm speared into his fellow Matoran, her neck slit. He went to scream, but found himself gargling instead as Taleen sliced his neck open as well.
Taleen sighed, it had been a lot of work, but she’d eliminated all threats. She went over to the warden, who was surprisingly still alive, though she was barely conscious; a pool of blood surrounded her. Taleen took the keys from her belt, showing neither remorse nor concern for the dying Toa. Turning to the locked entrance to the cell room she turned the key soundlessly, again using her powers to keep everything silent.
The various prisoners, save Novan, cheered as she entered, they had seen the smoke screen and they wondered if a jail break was in motion. Taleen however paid no attention, simply going straight for Novan’s cell and unlocking it.
“About freakin time you got here! Do you realize how behind schedule I am? I might as well just start from scratch at this point!” He said with much exasperation.
“Be thankful I came for you at all.” Taleen began. “Master was almost convinced to let you rot in here.”
Novan sneered, “He knows I’m far too valuable to simply let me die in this karz-hole. Tell your master that I don’t appreciate…you know what, never mind, I’ll tell him myself! Let’s go.” Novan made his way out of the cell room, though not before turning to his former cellmates and waving goodbye. “Don’t worry, I’ll come back for you when I’m need of a few kidneys! Oh and that beautiful spine of yours too Red.” With that he turned back around and walked away, grinning madly at the sounds of rage and anger at being left behind, especially from the Skadki. Taleen followed wordlessly.
Novan whistled a pleasant tune as he walked into the office, for the moment he ignored the dying Toa by his feet. “My dear…may I have those keys?” He asked Taleen, who wordlessly handed them over. Novan went over to the safe in the far right corner of the office, unlocking it. Ah perfect! His stuff was still here. He quickly plucked his Kanohi Matatu from the safe and placed it on his face. The mask went from gray to white as he felt his powers being fully restored, he felt alive again! “Ah much better!” He said as he removed his other belongs from the safe, as long as a few things that didn’t belong to him. He donned his old lab coat, along with his belt, which had all his medical supplies and other important tools.
Taleen moved for the doorway, “Wait here.” She ordered, and activated her Huna, disappearing and heading out the door. She may have freed Novan from prison, but getting him out of Ga-koro without being caught again was another matter entirely. The moment Novan exited the building he would most definitely be spotted in a matter of moments. So Taleen moved quickly, unseen thanks to her mask, the next phase of the plan depended entirely on speed.
Novan meanwhile decided to make use of his time waiting. He was quite pleased to see he had three bodies he could experiment on, one was even still hanging on to life! He first went to the two dead Matoran, taking out his scalpel from his belt and making incisions.
The warden’s eyes widened as she saw what he was doing, despite her dimmed vision she more or less figured out what was happening He was taking their kidneys, apparently his threats weren't simply bluffs after all. The warden had to get out of there, and get help. But her wound’s made it much too painful to so much as wiggle her body.
A white foot pressed against the Warden’s belly, causing her to cry out in pain. “Tsk tsk. You shouldn’t move with such injuries my dear, doctor’s orders.” He said with a friendly smile, even though it was anything but.
With an abrupt use of his mask power the Warden’s body was telekinetically flipped around so that she was lying on her belly. Ignore her grunts of pain, Novan took out a needle and some thread. He began to do something that shocked the warden, he was closing up her wound. “Now I can’t have you dying on me just yet my dear, those kidneys need to be fresh!” This made the Warden’s weak heart skip a beat.
“All done!” Novan suddenly exclaimed, before flipping the warden around again in the same matter as before. Novan took out his scalped, kneeling down again and moving toward her abdomen. “You might want to hold still…” And to enforce this he used his mask power to hold her in place, he didn’t want to damage the kidney after all.
Horrifying screams and insane laughter later, Novan had yet another organ in his bag. "Oh dear...it seems I took out the wrong kidney...my bad. At least this time I can't screw up!" He said cheerfully, having just closed up the incision on her abdomen. “I’ll just have to take the other one out I suppose, I wonder how long a Toa can survive with a Matoran kidney…” He went to make another incision.
The Warden, who had been sobbing quietly after the first experience, shrieked and begged him not to repeat the process. As if saved by the bell, the door cracked open from behind Novan, Taleen reappearing inside. “We need to go. Now.” She said flatly.
Novan sighed, he hadn’t even made the incision yet. “Well darn, it looks like I’ll have to come back for that kidney another time.” Taleen, not wishing to wait any longer grabbed Novan’s arm and forced him out the door. Leaving the nearly dead Warden alone in the office.
Outside it was raining in a torrential downpour, a Gukko bird waiting for them, Taleen pushed Novan up and onto the bird before climbing on herself, true to form Marines were on the alert, despite the weather conditions, and rushing toward them. A Gukko bird in a restricted area was more than enough to get them moving.
They arrived but a moment too late, the Gukko bird taking off and flying off away from the village. They fired many a disk and arrow, the weather however was causing their weapons to be rather inaccurate. Taleen apparently had no problem getting her Gukko to fly through the rain. It was clear by the direction they were flying they were heading for the Le-Wahi border.
Edited by Snelly

IC: Veros

I nodded. "After what you said happened there, I'd rather not be anywhere near Pala-Koro. Last thing I want is to run into any of the Followers of Makuta." I started heading back towards Ga-Koro. "Or any particularly gung-ho ILF member mistaking me or any of you for a Follower. I know that's not likely, but you never know. Never trusted those military types." And the last thing I want is more trouble.

"He's right," Crimeia chimed in. "I was mostly stealthing around Pala-Koro to be safe while I was tracking Veros, and to say the least, that place is a warzone. Or at least was a warzone. I was around it, and it still felt...unreal. I was glad to get out of there."

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

The Toa of Plasma listened to Anthyn speak with a silence the would be forever everlasting. A cold chill worked its way up his spine from her tone, and his dark eyes fixed themselves on the angel-like being, an unreadable emotion swirling within their depths. Feeling slowly returned to his arm. She was right. He was a failure at a hero. He had failed. More than once. In the past, he had failed, people died. People he cared about, people he loved. Then, a part of the noble Toa died. Again, it happened, more of him died. And then now, failing in his role as protector of the village, his soul was crushed along with the rest of his life when Nokama died. He failed at being a hero, and when he failed, people died.

There was no logical way to continue.

He was risking the lives of other if he continued.

Perhaps he was destined to fail, and others paid the price for his failure.

What Anthyn said next was lost in the empty ocean that occupied his mind and spirit, but he did hear. The part of him that did looked up at Anthyn, watching her carefully.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Jetzul"16 murders in just 2 days?!"Jetzul stared up at the bulletin board, an incredulous look on his face. He had arrived at work that morning expecting nothing wrong only to find that the Koro had gone to the dogs. Shaking his head, he muttered "The Inquisition will be so mad about this." Staring up at the board, he reviewed each of the cases.Case 1: A Ga-Matoran named Molida (Or Molita? He must have mispelled it) had been murdered the night two days ago. Apparently, the perpetrator, Emotia Juturna, was already dead herself, but Jetzul wasn't one to let this slip by. After all, the Koro Guards weren't that competent in investigation and apprehension.Case 2: Turaga Nokama was murdered by an unidentified assassin. Apparently a skakdi, no other information. The Arete must have seen it, otherwise they wouldn't have been the ones to sound the alarm. This one was going to be tough.Case 3: Emotia Juturna, Baruk, and 12 Marines had all been killed the previous night. Casa Juturna had also been destroyed. No suspects, but it had to be something that was seriously overpowered.Shaking his head, Jetzul grabbed his hat and his coat off of the hangers and walked out the door, heading towards the site of the first murder.OOC and the Inquisitor begins the day...

Edited by Constructman

IC: Voutok [Ga-Koro; En-Route to the Docks]Voutok, upon seeing the lack of the noisy crowd from before, moved his hand to the dial on the headphones Lenat gave him, turning it from "4" to "3", enabling his hearing to be the equivalent of above-average.I have a feeling things are about to get slightly interesting in a moment. Voutok thought to himself as he followed behind Firion on their way to the docks. As they were about to turn a corner, Voutok heard some kind of faint noise."Hey, hold on a moment." Voutok stopped Firion before he turned the corner. He lowered his voice to a whisper. "I'm going to ask that you remain as quiet as possible. Don't worry, I'll hear you loud and clear if you whisper, but I need to check something..." he then put a finger to the mouth of his mask and turned the dial all the way to "1". His full hearing potential as a De-Matoran was all but unprotected now as he got a clearer sense of the anomalous noise. He continued the whisper, but to Voutok it sounded like the equivalent of speaking voice."I hear...footsteps. Matoran footsteps. Maybe a Toa or two but I highly doubt that. I also hear some faint flames, probably torches. And...I think I hear he sound of the butt end of a metal rod or staff or other such appliance tapping the ground. Could be a walking staff..." after a nonchalant tilting of the head "Maybe a pitchfork or scythe. This is either a company of hitchhikers with colds going for a nightly stroll, or an angry mob groaning in their grief and anger. I don't know about you, but I'm betting my widgets on the latter...the steps are getting louder; they're coming closer, maybe a couple of yards away from this street corner. I'll follow your lead."Voutok then turned the dial up to the "3" setting and slowly drew one of his bladed kanoka discs, casually tossing it sideways into the air and catching it once in his right hand before holding it over his left shoulder in a casual defensive pose.

IC: Ga-Koro, Heading to the Docks

Firion raised an eyebrow and started to question on how the Matoran could possibly hear something from that far away. He then remembered that Voutok was a De-Matoran and that one of their natural abilities was their apparent super hearing which now that Firion had seen it up front, it was quite impressive. It was certainly more useful then his ability to swim very fast. The Ga-Matoran then took a second look at Voutok. While he had dismissed him as nothing but a plucky kid earlier, he might actually make a good soldier one day. A little more trusting now, Firion nods to his new companion and simply says, “Come with me.”

As they moved, it became clear that the growing mob had taken the path to the docks. Everything was astray, stores were emptied, and it appeared that this entire block of the village had simply disappeared. Firion and Voutok knew it for it truly was. A group of angry people who were out for vengeance for the death of their beloved Turaga, they meant well but they were going to hurt someone, possibly themselves. It was crucial that the two of them could get to the docks quickly and managed to calm those people down or they could have another crisis on their hands. That was why Firion and Voutok started to sprint in the direction of the docks. Firion himself was use to this, his training in the marines had given him the proper stamina to sprint for long distances. He looked to his side and surprisingly, Voutok was keeping up. A few paces behind him, but it was still a nice showing for the rookie. It was then that they slammed into a crowd of short, angry blue Ga-Matoran wielding everything from pitch forks to fishing nets. It was clear that it in there anger, they had grabbed anything that was available.

At the docks, there were several fishing boats. These fishing boats would have enough room for the Ga-Matoran. It was clear that they planned to sail across the waters of Ga-Wahi to Le-Wahi, where the killer was last seen running off into. The fools would never catch him in time, though. Especially since they weren’t even organized, just a group of distressed and lost people. Firion shook his head at what his people had been reduced to by the darkness. It was truly a shame and Firion spit. Not in disgust for his fellow kin, but in simple disrespect for the Makuta. He doubted that the omnipotent spirit of darkness truly cared about his little sign of rebellion, but it mattered too him. Firion wouldn’t stop until this war was won. He had to protect his people first, though. The only way to do that was to stop them from giving into the influence and doing something terrible.

“Disperse!” He shouted into the crowd although his words were lost amongst the shrieks and cries of the Ga-Matoran. He gritted his teeth, “There are only two of us… We can do as much as we can to stall them, but with a gathering this large, we might need the rest of the marines.” He told Voutok.

character_37075_f.jpg

Ic: "Oh yes, you'll be working with me," Anthyn said as she slowly paced from behind Savina to behind Embok. The toa remained impassive, rigid in his seat even as Anthyn slowly graced his shoulders with her sharp digits. "You of all people know there's more to things than meet the eye. Don't you, sweetheart?" she sibilated. "Of course you do."

She massaged his shoulders lightly -- Embok seemed strained with anxiety but remained stoic. "I know how you feel, Embok. You're angry and I don't blame you for it. But I'm warning you, don't let your anger seethe. Form it, temper it, use it to make you stronger or else you will be no greater than a beast. An animal will be savage in its nature, but a being will forge it like a tool. So Embok..." she said as she leaned in close, "don't be stupid. Don't waste your power on fool's errands. Follow my orders to the letter and not only will you learn power, but you will be able to live long enough to have your revenge on the world that hated you."

Anthyn relinquished her hold on Embok and stepped away and opened the door. "Savina, wash the dishes for me. Embok and I will be visiting someone for a moment. If you don't come to me at the Turaga's hut I will return here."

"But," Savina began to protest, not wanting to be separated from Anthyn. She stopped as son as she started and nodded once. "Yes, Anthyn," she said as a cheery smile returned to her face. She wasn't afraid anymore. Anthyn wouldn't leave her again.

"Good. Come Embok," Anthyn said as she led the way to Nokama's house.

IC: Tehlin

My eyes grew sharp, focused, and dead serious. "Oh, the pain I can deal with. I've had much worse done to me."

At that, I fixed my gaze on the Marine, a maniac glint in my eyes that was too intelligent for comfort. Was I taking this a bit too far? Maybe. But in the end, its still got things done."

IC: Kotaran [Ga-Koro bar]~

"Most unfortunate for you," Kotaran said, nodding and then wincing with sympathy.

IC: Ga-Koro, Heading to the Docks Firion raised an eyebrow and started to question on how the Matoran could possibly hear something from that far away. He then remembered that Voutok was a De-Matoran and that one of their natural abilities was their apparent super hearing which now that Firion had seen it up front, it was quite impressive. It was certainly more useful then his ability to swim very fast. The Ga-Matoran then took a second look at Voutok. While he had dismissed him as nothing but a plucky kid earlier, he might actually make a good soldier one day. A little more trusting now, Firion nods to his new companion and simply says, Come with me. As they moved, it became clear that the growing mob had taken the path to the docks. Everything was astray, stores were emptied, and it appeared that this entire block of the village had simply disappeared. Firion and Voutok knew it for it truly was. A group of angry people who were out for vengeance for the death of their beloved Turaga, they meant well but they were going to hurt someone, possibly themselves. It was crucial that the two of them could get to the docks quickly and managed to calm those people down or they could have another crisis on their hands. That was why Firion and Voutok started to sprint in the direction of the docks. Firion himself was use to this, his training in the marines had given him the proper stamina to sprint for long distances. He looked to his side and surprisingly, Voutok was keeping up. A few paces behind him, but it was still a nice showing for the rookie. It was then that they slammed into a crowd of short, angry blue Ga-Matoran wielding everything from pitch forks to fishing nets. It was clear that it in there anger, they had grabbed anything that was available. At the docks, there were several fishing boats. These fishing boats would have enough room for the Ga-Matoran. It was clear that they planned to sail across the waters of Ga-Wahi to Le-Wahi, where the killer was last seen running off into. The fools would never catch him in time, though. Especially since they werent even organized, just a group of distressed and lost people. Firion shook his head at what his people had been reduced to by the darkness. It was truly a shame and Firion spit. Not in disgust for his fellow kin, but in simple disrespect for the Makuta. He doubted that the omnipotent spirit of darkness truly cared about his little sign of rebellion, but it mattered too him. Firion wouldnt stop until this war was won. He had to protect his people first, though. The only way to do that was to stop them from giving into the influence and doing something terrible. Disperse! He shouted into the crowd although his words were lost amongst the shrieks and cries of the Ga-Matoran. He gritted his teeth, There are only two of us We can do as much as we can to stall them, but with a gathering this large, we might need the rest of the marines. He told Voutok.
IC: Voutok; Ga-Koro DocksVoutok playfully tossed and caught his drawn bladed kanoka disc a couple more times, observing his surroundings and already planning on what to do as Firion was observing the crowd. It didn't surprise him in the slightest that he was keeping up with the Marine when he sprinted. He knew he had the experience; the sensation of exerting his energy to run was a familiar one...but the question that lingered in his mind--the question that always lingers when something is strangely familiar--was simply "why?". He tried to let the inconsistencies go (the last time he didn't, he had another demented vision that ended with seeing him with a knife in his neck) and focused on what Firion was saying, taking a last glance at his surroundings."There are only two of us" Firion began, "We can do as much as we can to stall them, but with a gathering this large, we might need the rest of the marines.""Or one mother of an attention-grabber." Voutok said, tossing his drawn bladed disc up and down with a bit more purpose now. He looked around one last time, noting a large wooden pole with a metal rod attached to one side near the edge of the dock (likely for aiding the transfer of nets to and from small boats; or the hanging of a dead Takea Shark or other such thing)."That'll do..." Voutok said as he stopped tossing the disc and drew it across his chest in a throwing position. After taking a deep breath he forcefully hurled it towards the aforementioned pole. It soared and whistled over the heads of the distracted mob, catching the attention of some of them. The rest were quickly alerted by the loud clanking sound of the disc ricocheting off the metal part of the pole and flying back over their heads and back to Voutok, who snatched it out of the air and held it from his outstretched arm, a confident look on his face."Oh, Hiya." began Voutok in his "serious" address to the mob, his deeper voice completely contrasting the nature of the single words. "Sorry to interrupt your little pow-wow on the docks here. Look, I'm going to make this brief. I see you guys are all bloodlust-enraged at the death of your Turaga. You wanna go after the bad guy yourself, yes? I don't blame your...shall we say, "passion"? I suppose I would be the same way if she was my wise elder who was horribly assassinated right after a joyful welcome home party..."Voutok spread his arms in a sort of T-shape for a moment with a slight grin, his disc still gripped in his right hand."But she's not." he continued, putting his arms down, "But she was to my friend here, and he's probably got some more meaningful words to say that...well, should have a bigger impact than anything I'd say." He stepped out from in front of Firion, gesturing between the mob and him."Oh! Angry Disorganized Mob, I'd like you to meet Firion the Ga-Matoran Marine. Firion the Ga-Matoran Marine, Angry Disorganized Mob. Well, now that introductions are in order, let's begin our little nightside chat."Voutok casually put a hand on Firion's shoulder and brought his voice to a whisper "I'd recommend not to ticking them off too much. I'd rather not add our names to their little hit-list."[OOC: Gotta love them Bionicle Kanoka Disc physics.] Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)

The kiss lasted seventy-eight seconds. Seventy-nine seconds.

What am I doing?

Making out in a public place with a girl who I had just "gotten back together with" - even though we hadn't really gotten back together at all after just a day. Forty years of torment for a day of peace, punctuated by machine gun bursts of excitement and despair. That wasn't a fair trade at all, and I knew that to pretend otherwise wasn't fair to Kynaera; what's more, it wasn't fair to me.

Brykon taught me better than this. I made myself better than this.

Eighty seconds.

I pulled away suddenly and backed up a couple steps: Ketan hadn't seen us kissing, so with a respectful nod to me and a smile at Kynaera, he moved on to Marine HQ. Slowly, surely, a knot began to untie itself from its crushing grip around my heart.

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

The Toa of Plasma's hands curled into fists as he felt Anthyn's claws run across his taunt shoulders and back. The midnight orbs in his skull stared straight ahead, his expression, clear on his maskless face, stoic and impassive. The Valkyr's words seeped into his mind, filling the empty void before slowly, reluctantly, slipping away into the vast depths of his spirit, leaving only an echo as reminder of their existance. All his life, every waking moment, Embok had worked to suppress his anger, force down the hot temper that came with his element. He struggled against it in the best situations, and never completely managed to destroy it completely. He had been fighting against it for this long, why not use it?

Let it empower him.

Shape it.

Control it.

His expression did not change, but the air of emptiness did. Anthyn's hands slipped off his back, leaving an idea planted in his soul and a gleam in his eyes of darkness. Slowly, he rose from the chair, as if pulled to standing by invisible strings connected to his shoulders. The golden-armored Toa turned robotically, and though his face remained blank and impassive, a ghost of a grin spread across his strong features, encompassing it completely. They would see. He would show them. He had been used, and then tossed away when he was no longer needed. His mind no longer empty, and his soul filled with cold, glowing rage, Embok ambled after Anthyn, an air of hate following.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ic: The walk between Anthyn's house and the turaga's hut was quiet. There were no words spoken, no threats or advice given. Anthyn and Embok had only met up close a mere twelve hours before, and in a matter of less than a twentieth of that span Anthyn had redused Embok to little more than a seething weapon of evil. The rain had subsided since their breakfast and left the pathways littered with puddles and shiny huts that glistened in the sunlight. In the distance a rainbow bloomed as the rainstorm flitted away, while in the present Embok's perpetual grey cloud over his head was contrasted by Anthyn's jovial skipping. She jumped in the puddles like an enchanted girl, splashing and sploshing as she went with a grin as wide as her wingspan.

As she pranced about in the fresh air, Anthyn's thoughts drifted back to the murders in Casa Juturna, how she loved the mayhem and destruction she caused. The pleasurable experience of killing and degenerating others simply made her leap for joy.

"Good morning, lady Anthyn!" someone said to her as she passed by their hut.

"What a lovely day it is!" she replied. To others she was brimming with satisfaction about life. The cares of Nokama's assassination had no effect on her; people saw her as a bundle of happiness, a true godsend and angel of love sent down to inspire life where there was none. Thus was her deceit, thus was her evil game. She flitted her heels as she led the way up the ramp to Nokama's hut and opened the door without hesitation and marched in, Embok in close tow. "Ketan," she said, still content but not giddy like in the streets, "last night I killed the defector, Baruk. To work in his stead I nominate Embok."

IC: Anyanka (Docks, Ga-Koro)

"I'M ONNA BOAT AAAAAAAAAND IT'S GOIN' FAST AAAAAAAAAAAND I GOT A NAUTICAL THEMED PASHMINA AFGHAAAAAAN~"

A small gasp rang like the first cries of a baby bird through the air, pathetic, lilting, lost to the breeze in seconds; pouting at the fact that her song had been disrupted, Anyanka looked down to see the face of a brutish looking Toa of Fire staring up at her weakly, mouthing curses, clutching at a vicious sword wound rent from his ribcage to the navel, as if he had been ripped open by a giant paring knife. Her head cocked slightly to look at the grievously injured Toa; her eyes filled with an odd sort of opaque brown color, almost like smoke, and the poor captain was unable to see exactly what she was thinking.

"I'm sorry," she growled, "but you've thrown off the Emperor's groove."

SHING!

The man's head was lopped off and booted clean over the figurehead on the boat, splattering the bow of the ship and the railing at the front of the vessel with random splotches of deep crimson that, if he saw them, would make Jackson Pollock bend down on one knee and propose to her on the spot. Anyanka turned and saw Aexias standing against the cabin, tracing the facial expressions of each body on the deck with her eyes. Anyanka made a sad face for a second and then blew a kiss as she took the captain's headless body by the chest and legs and tossed it over the side, followed shortly by one crew member, then another.

"I know this seems really unnecessary now," she called over to the Skakdi, "but soon enough, you'll see! This is all happening for the best of reasons, just you wait!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jetzul

The PI reached the house of the first murder victim and looked around. Putting his hand to the door, he started to scan the building...

One hour later, Jetzul exited Molita's house, iron "photographs" of the scene in his bag and the events of that night burned in his mind. He started to make his way back to the office but then stopped. He realized that he needed to trace the events that had transpired before the actual murder. For instance, how did the murderer get to Molita's house? So like a dog follows a scent, Jetzul, using his mask, was bent over, feeling the ground, trying to trace the murderer's movements...

When he noticed something. The tracks of the murderer suddenly stopped and another being's tracks began. "This doesn't make sense," Jetzul thought. "How does one person change into another?" Then he had it. "Mahiki..." he thought. Tracing back the "scent" further, he was finally able to put it together; whoever did the killing had shapeshifted into another being's appearance to cover his or her tracks.

Namely Emotia Juturna the Mark Bearer.

"Framing?" Jetzul thought as he straightened back up from that most humiliating pose and began to head back to the office.

The golden-armored Toa drifted after Anthyn, the puddles in which the angellic being lept through carefree were flash-heated and evaporated into a fine mist as Embok walked by. Meanwhile, the joyful mood that she left in her wake was crushed under the thick, oppressive air that swirled around the Toa of Plasma. It was stark contrast between the two, and those who looked at the Toa would see only the husk of their once noble hero. Although, it was easily passed off as the result of the death of Nokama, and they wouldn't be wrong. But, as Embok keenly knew now, not everything was as it seemed.

He seemed not to notice as he walked by the very spot where the events of last night played out, the very spot where the Ga-Koroan Protector known as Embok died. Ruthlessly crushed by Lust, with nothing to fill the subsequent void in his body. His soulless eyes fixed straight ahead, Embok walked into the grand leaf structure behind Anthyn, the large space inside seeming empty despite the beings inside. It was no wonder, for the very being who had lived in this hut for as long as anyone could remember was gone, there were still acid scars on the floor. Embok didn't notice and didn't care.

His dark eyes were fixed on Ketan, a shadowy flame burning beneath them.

It happened quite suddenly; in three quick strides, Embok closed the distance between himself and the Toa of Air. Even quicker, he brought his right forearm up into Ketan's neck and under his chin, shoving the emrald-armored Toa Daedra into the wall; lifting him off his feet until the two Toa were eye-level with eachother. Embok's left hand was held above his head, his palm glowing with swirling elemental energy as his black, rage-filled eyes stared into Ketan's. Even though the Toa of Plasma was lacking a mask and only at half-strength, Greed found that reathing was beginning to become rather difficult with Embok's arm against his throat.

Though he could not speak, Embok's body language was clear enough.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"But," Savina began to protest, not wanting to be separated from Anthyn. She stopped as soon as she started and nodded once. "Yes, Anthyn," she said as a cheery smile returned to her face. She wasn't afraid anymore. Anthyn wouldn't leave her again. She watched as Anthyn and Embok left.

Now, there were dishes to be done....

Savina put the last plate in the dish rack, it honestly hadn't taken her very long. She decided that it was time to head to Nokama's Hut and headed towards the door.

But then she stopped, why was she in such a hurry? There wasn't any reason she needed to be there, not yet. She looked toward the Market, she had an Ash Bear to find.

Savina leaped off the platform and landed onto the dock below, she briskly walked toward Ga-koro Square. Surely if she asked around someone would be able to tell her if an Ash Bear was roaming around Ga-koro. If Grecko was hear, someone would have definitely noticed the giant bear.

In fact the first person she asked, some old Turaga who sold fruit, directed her to one of the local bars. Savina thanked him and went on her way, her heart thumping with excitement, she'd be reunited with her old friend at last.

And there he was, sitting outside the bar, chowing down on some spoiled fish that the local fishermen had no use for. So engrossed was he in his meal that he didn't notice the practically squealing Toa until she was suddenly latched onto the bear in a hug. "Greckoooooooooo I missed you so much!!!" She practically shouted, getting looks from a lot of bystanders and people passing by.

The bear licked Savina's face, letting out a small huff in greeting.

"Ha, I've actual-"

No.

Nonononono.

Noway.

A squeal interrupted me. And I knew the voice. It snapped me out of my partially-drunk mood, and you wouldn't believe how quickly I shot up out of my chair. "If you'll excuse me..."

I strided over ot the door, half stumbling along the way as I pushed through thte crowd of beings inside. My thoughts were still cloudy and I couldn't seem to keep my feet under me one hundred percent of the time. Still, I managed to make it to the door, pushing past a rather large Skakdi who had just walked in. His armor was really, really scarred. Funny how I picked up on that. Swinging the wooden door open, I stepped out onto the street, the light from the suns blinding me momentarily. I supported myself on the doorframe untill my vision cleared. Once it did, there she was, the last Toa I expected to see hugging the life out of my bro Grecko. And I mean the last, after what happened.

"Savina?" I asked, the sound of my jaw dropping filled the area. I blinked a few times.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Savina's head spun around to look at Tehlin, though she refused to let go of Grecko, who simply nuzzled the side of her face with his nose. "Oh hi Tehlin, it's been a long time!" She said cheerfully, not acting like the Savina Tehlin knew at all, there wasn't a shy bone in her body.

Savina finally let go of the Ash Bear and then leaped at Tehlin, glomping him and squeezing the life out of the fellow Toa of Plant-life. "Thanks for taking care of Grecko while I was...away!"

My jaw, which was currently at its limit, hit the ground. Now that definitely wasn't Savina, I mean, she was nev-

OH KARZ.

MAN DOWN.

MAN DOWN.

GRECKO SAVE YOURSELF.

Of course, I couldn't say anything to warn the ash bear, as Savina was busy squeezing the last bit of soul I had left out of me. "No..." *gasp* "...problem," I said, really, really, hoping those two pops I heard when I hit the door behind me weren't my ribs. Eventually, I managed to pry the other Toa of Plantlife off of me with great difficulty, and looked at her questioningly as I tried to force air back into my lungs. "When did you get a Pakari, and why are you here?" I asked. 'What happened to you' might have been better, considering the last time I saw her, but I decided to not mention that right away.

IC: Sahrea

"Ooooooooooo," I said, clinging to Hubertus' arm. "Where we gonna go?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Savina - Ga-koro -

Savina was barely containing her excitement, being reunited with Grecko and Tehlin at the same time was almost too much for her. As Tehlin pried her off she was practically bouncing.

"A Pakari? What's that? Eh never mind I don't care! I was looking for Grecko! Andtomyhappysurprisehewashearandsoareyouthatmakestodaylikethebestdayever!" She was speaking so quickly it was hard to make out what she was saying.

Can't.

Think.

Too.

Many.

Words.

Assulting.

Ears.

I placed a finger over Savina's mouth, stopping her mid-giganitc combination word, and tried to process what she was saying. Heck, I was trying to firgure out why she was like this. I mean, last time I saw her, I don't think she said more than two words in a sentence. Satisfied that she wasn't going to hyperventilate, I removed my finger, and gave a lopsided grin. "Yeah, that's what I thought," I said, still not quite sure what Savina had said within that one word. Whatever it was, I was still glad to see her. "Yeah, it's good to see you too."

IC: Sahrea

"For JUSTICE," I agreed. It was about time to deliver some JUSTICE. No?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Savina - Ga-koro -

Savina took a moment to actually breathe before she responded, but she had a wide grin on her face, though it slowly changed to a look of concern when she finally began to notice just how terrible Tehlin was looking, as if someone had beating the pulp out of him...in fact she was becoming convinced that was exactly what happened the more she looked him over.

And she really looked him over, popping whatever personal space he once thought he had regained and looking real close at his wounds. "What happened to you!? You look like a bruised mango."

"That's... One way to describe it," I said, never hearing that one before. I rubbed the back of my neck, realising that I had to explain to people why my beautiful face was bruised in a such a way a lot today. Funny thing was, it wasn't all that clear to me. A few drinks does that to me, but I didn't think it was important. "Erhm," I began, "Some Skakdi didn't like my perfect facial features, so I knocked him out. But this is from some Infected Tarakava I managed to subdue and save."

Sounds legit.

Yup, that's probably what happened. I just know it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -