Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dorian (Inn, Ga-Koro)

"Dor, where are you go--"

I disappeared away from Ky into the crowds of the main street like a phantom, intangible like smoke, and slipped my way not back to the hotel room I had rented, but to the old beach house that I'd bought myself way back when and had never told another living soul about save Ky herself. The place was still cozy and nestled like a robin's egg right on the coast of Ga-Koro, with a beautiful view of the ocean. As I entered and locked the door, I looked down at my left arm, a growing feeling of excitement pounding away inside my chest, as I watched my tattoo grow along my left forearm, stretching and dancing passionately like blood from a wound, and finally finishing on the back of my hand with the same strange, ornate symbol that was on the back of my right hand.

It was done; the tattoo had completed. Now, to figure out what exactly this "salvation" of mine was.

I slid my shirt and scarf off over my shoulders and moved to the mirror, putting my fists together: the first thing I noticed was that the symbols on my hands locked into another, larger symbol that acted almost as a mouthpiece for something. The tattoos on my arms overlapped with those on my upper chest and torso, forming a beautiful, proud, and distinctly familiar image. It was a Kanohi, one I had come to know pretty well over the last hellish eighteen months. At first, I stared at it, tilting my head to try and look at it from another angle, like an art critic does when he's trying to make sense of a particularly abstract piece. Then I cursed. Then I tried to make another image out of the tattoo, tried to disregard what my subconscious was trying to tell me. Then I cursed again as I finally accepted what exactly the tattoo was.

It was a giant foldable of Tuara Drigton's Iden.

"Well. This is awkward."

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Savina - Ga-koro -

Savina listened to Tehlin's little 'explanation.' The part with the Skakdi made sense...accept it was lacking any details besides 'I knocked him out'. As for the Tarakava...welllll. "Tarakava huh?" Savina asked, sounding skeptical. "I didn't realize Tarakava were allowed inside buildings, especially a...bar." Savina said, barely remembering what a bar was, it wasn't like she'd actually ever been inside one after all, but she knew enough to know that people drank a lot and that Tarakava were not normally present.

Savina grabbed Tehlin's wrists. "Come on, we need to get you fixed up." She said, starting to drag him toward Grecko, "You can ride Grecko, I'm sure he won't mind." Grecko just snorted in response.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tehlin

I swear, that girl had clamps for hands. Stumbling along behind her as she dragged me over to Grecko, I tried, to no effect, to free myself from her grasp. "Savinaaaa-"

"I'm pretty sure I can walk," I protested. Well I could mostly walk, I mean, the ground wasn't entirely shifting under my feet. Just a little bit.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"I'm pretty sure you need to take it easy! Now sit down!" Savina practically shoved Tehlin onto Grecko. Tehlin's protests for the moment were denied. "Now, we'll go to Anthyn's place...I'm pretty sure there was some first aid supplies of some kind in there. Probably came with the hut." Savina couldn't imagine Anthyn had actually put them there herself, didn't seem like something she'd do.

"Wait, wh- ooph."

I was rather forcefully shoved onto Grecko's back, sideways. I'm pretty sure my mask was crooked and my ribs were starting to hurt. Everything was just moving. Too. Fast. For. Brain. To. Handle.

"Savina, slow down a minute," I said, placing both hands on her shoulders, and staring directly into her eyes. "Breath, good, now, where are we going?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Okay!" Savina said with enthusiasm, practically skipping down the streets with Grecko following, Tehlin was probably noticing just how bumpy of a ride it was on the back of an Ash Bear. Grecko kept up with Savina fairly well, walking along side her. Savina looked at Tehlin after a few minutes of just humming to herself. "So...does the Skadki look as bad as you?"

IC The Dog

merchants trudged about on their raised roads, footprints darkening the green canopy above Ishi’s head. He could hear the sound of a flute from up above. Its melody hopped quickly from note to note in staccato before trilling at the end of a descending triad to resolve on the tonic. Ishi’s ears followed the rest of the piece, letting himself become submerged in the transcendent qualities of music. Le-koro melody, he thought amused by how easily his woes were forgotten amidst the tumble of monotonic notes. The tide carried him away and his eyes closed. Is this it?

Ishi found himself back on the beach, face-upturned, eyes blinking away the sunbursts as a dark and grisly shape hung over him.

"Who are you?" The voice interrogated. Ishi shook his head slightly, water draining from the auditory tunnels. The first syllable had been almost a whistle, a slicing word slipping sideways out of the mouth. The left cheek was missing. That’s why. Another burn victim?

“I’m...” Ishi began, then paused, his mind spiraling through disordered thoughts. The cold hands of the toa grasped his phantom shoulder, but Ishi could only imagine the feeling. "A Dog. That's all you really need to know. Who are you?" His words were harsh, but right now Ishi was more focused on getting away with the grisly prize stashed in a thigh bag out of sight than exchanging pleasantries.

Edited by Riaril

I don't look that bad, do I?

I found myself suddenly rather self-conscious, and it took some effort not to reach up and touch my face. Well, I was having a hard time as it was holding onto Grecko, so I couldn't exactly let go. "Worse... Or I'm pretty sure he looked worse. Missing a few teeth, I think..." I mused. Don't know, though. "I might have been punched in the face more times, though..."

"It's that bad, huh?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Savina - Docks, Ga-koro -

Savina nodded solemnly as they walked through the docks. "Yeah...but don't worry, I'm sure the swelling will go down by tomorrow!" She said cheerfully. "You need to be cleaned up too...you've got blood all over you, and you smell like the inside of that bar."

Savina stopped as they reached Anthyn's house, which was built on wooden stilts. The house had a wooden framework but shared the leafy walls of the domed huts elsewhere in the village, making it tastefully unique.

"In fact..." Savina suddenly pushed Tehlin off of Grecko, the bear was in fact stand right by the edge of the dock, so Tehlin had no place to go except into the water. "Yep, that's a good start." She said with a nod. She figured a quick dunk into the water would get Tehlin cleaned up, get rid of that awful smell, and probably sober him up.

My expression fell a few solid feet when I heard her speak. "Oh. Well, uh, I suppose yo-"

Next thing I knew, I was pushed off Grecko. Falling through the air with a cry of surprise, I was vaguely aware of the fact that the water was infact rushing up to meet me. Also the fact that that the docks were actually a lot higher up than what they seemed. I also noticed that the hut we had stopped at was built slightly different from the other ones in Ga-Koro. It was constructed of both wood and pla-

My vision went dark momentarily as I hit the water, and that woke me right up. "Karz, Savina!" I said, coughing up what saltwater found its way into my mouth. Yeah, I heard all the things about fish and suff, and I did not want that stuff in my mouth. I mock glared up at her, my head just above the water. "That was... totally not fair."

Well, it worked. There was no longer blood coating my armor... or face... Which was a plus.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Savina couldn't contain her amusement, and was laughing hysterically. After a moment or two Savina calmed down enough to speak. "Well, it worked didn't it?" She said, still grinning, she knelt down by the edge of the dock, looking at Tehlin.

I glared some more. And some more. Untill finally, I waved my hand as if dismissing her. Well, that was only part of it. Of course, I reached out with my elemental power, and turned the portion of dock under Savina to turn into a sort of spring board, dumping her into the water. Pay back. Because I didn't like surprises, most of the time.

"Yup."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

D=

Savina screamed in surprise as she was sprung off the deck and fell into the water with a splash. After a moment or two her headed surfaced near Tehlin, looking at him as if she was shocked.

"I suppose I should have seen that coming." She said, starting to laugh again.

Suddenly there was a huge splash that crashed into the two Toa. Grecko had decided he wanted to take a dip as well.

The beginnings of the lopsided grin returning to my face were showing. I was about to make a comment, when the sky above us suddenly turned dark. No... I couldn't rain, not now. I glanced up to see what it was, just in time to see a huge orange shape crash into the water between us. I swear, I got soaked, even though I was already in the water. I blinked the saltwater out of my eyes, the sea water burning the cuts on my face somewhat. And orange head poked up from the water, and I couldn't help but laugh at slightly confused expression on Grecko's face.

"You know, I think Grecko wins this one."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Savina swam up to Grecko and then hugged his neck, giggling a bit. "No one beats Grecko!"

Grecko let out a small grunt in response. "Grecko says that you still look like a bruised mango." Savina translated.

Edited by Snelly

"Well spending over a century with an Ash Bear does give me some experience." Savina replied, letting go of Grecko and swimming toward the end of the dock, pulling herself out of the water.

Savina turned to look at Tehlin. "If you want your beautiful self back you better get out of the water." she stuck her tongue out. Heh, tongues, she knew of one guy who would probably cry at the mere mention of the word.

Savina didn't wait for Tehlin, she climbed up the steps and entered Anthyn's hut, she went into on of the cabinets and found some medical supplies, along with some stuff of her own that she used in the jungle.

Grecko meanwhile started to swim around the water, the bear seemed to be enjoying himself.

IC: Voutok; Ga-Koro DocksVoutok playfully tossed and caught his drawn bladed kanoka disc a couple more times, observing his surroundings and already planning on what to do as Firion was observing the crowd. It didn't surprise him in the slightest that he was keeping up with the Marine when he sprinted. He knew he had the experience; the sensation of exerting his energy to run was a familiar one...but the question that lingered in his mind--the question that always lingers when something is strangely familiar--was simply "why?". He tried to let the inconsistencies go (the last time he didn't, he had another demented vision that ended with seeing him with a knife in his neck) and focused on what Firion was saying, taking a last glance at his surroundings."There are only two of us" Firion began, "We can do as much as we can to stall them, but with a gathering this large, we might need the rest of the marines.""Or one mother of an attention-grabber." Voutok said, tossing his drawn bladed disc up and down with a bit more purpose now. He looked around one last time, noting a large wooden pole with a metal rod attached to one side near the edge of the dock (likely for aiding the transfer of nets to and from small boats; or the hanging of a dead Takea Shark or other such thing)."That'll do..." Voutok said as he stopped tossing the disc and drew it across his chest in a throwing position.After taking a deep breath he forcefully hurled it towards the aforementioned pole. It soared and whistled over the heads of the distracted mob, catching the attention of some of them. The rest were quickly alerted by the loud clanking sound of the disc ricocheting off the metal part of the pole and flying back over their heads and back to Voutok, who snatched it out of the air and held it from his outstretched arm, a confident look on his face."Oh, Hiya." began Voutok in his "serious" address to the mob, his deeper voice completely contrasting the nature of the single words."Sorry to interrupt your little pow-wow on the docks here. Look, I'm going to make this brief. I see you guys are all bloodlust-enraged at the death of your Turaga. You wanna go after the bad guy yourself, yes? I don't blame your...shall we say, "passion"? I suppose I would be the same way if she was my wise elder who was horribly assassinated right after a joyful welcome home party..."Voutok spread his arms in a sort of T-shape for a moment with a slight grin, his disc still gripped in his right hand."But she's not." he continued, putting his arms down, "But she was to my friend here, and he's probably got some more meaningful words to say that...well, should have a bigger impact than anything I'd say." He stepped out from in front of Firion, gesturing between the mob and him."Oh! Angry Disorganized Mob, I'd like you to meet Firion the Ga-Matoran Marine. Firion the Ga-Matoran Marine, Angry Disorganized Mob. Well, now that introductions are in order, let's begin our little nightside chat."Voutok casually put a hand on Firion's shoulder and brought his voice to a whisper "I'd recommend not to ticking them off too much. I'd rather not add our names to their little hit-list."[OOC: Gotta love them Bionicle Kanoka Disc physics.]

IC: The Docks

Firion smirked. Voutok had a certain way with words and he liked that about the kid. He wanted to pound his fist as a sign of his approval, but he restrained himself as he addressed the crowd. His eyes scanned over them and it nearly broke his heart. He had seen most of these people before. During the day, they were shopkeepers, fishermen, and teachers. They were friends and they were part of the family. He had never seen them in this light, though. Their faces were dark, contorted in expressions of pain and sadness. Their eyes were the worst, though. So many things were in them, like hate and confusion. He quickly ripped his eyes away from the crowd and decided to focus on the seas outward when he prepared to speak. That way he wasn’t choked up by tears.

“Brothers… sisters… This is not the way.” He told them, his voice low. “The battle will be fought one day and it will be won, but today is not that day.”

“Today is a day of sadness. Today is the day in which he remembers our last memories of our late leader, the great Turaga Nokama. My heart desires blood as well, but you must remember that she wouldn’t have wanted it to be that way. She believed in justice, but she also believed in being patient. I assure you that the killer will not escape justice. Those who tread in the path of darkness will eventually be hunted down and punished by the light, but not today.” He stated. Then he turned his back on the crowd and started to walk off, “Go home. Think of your Turaga and honor her. Just don’t do it this way.”

character_37075_f.jpg

I glared once again in Savina's general direction, along with a roll of my eyes. I hauled myself up onto dock after her, and ambled over to the hut. Grecko seemed to be enjoying himself, swimming around, getting a few "d'aaaws" from the locals. That guy. I don't know how he does it. I climbed up the ladder into the leaf-wood hut, and glanced around the interior. "Roomy," I commented, looking for Savina. "Way better then that inn I'm staying at."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Ketan)

The Toa of Air felt his windpipe being cut off as a furious Embok pressed him against the wall. A ball of elemental energy began to coalesce in the Pa-Toa's other hand; even without a mask, the Toa of Plasma was strong (or enraged) enough to focus his element to a degree that Ketan was beginning to feel the heat.

Had Embok been able to speak, Ketan could imagine what he might say. The Toa of Air had blatantly lied to him and deceived him a dozen times over, playing the part of the hero all while leading Ga-Koro down a darker path. Were Embok's tongue more than chum by now, no doubt he would have given the Le-Toa a lashing with it.

But he didn't. His words were locked inside, unable to escape. And even if they had, would it have made any difference? Ketan was the master of words.

He was also the master of escape. His cardinal rule, self comes first, ensured that his life was always first priority. Even above power or riches, staying alive was the most important thing. Yes, Ketan was greedy for life, like he was for everything else.

So instead of trying to push the aggressive Toa off, or berate him, or try to underhandedly strike him, the Toa of Air simply melted away, disappearing out from under the Pa-Toa. Embok stumbled at the sudden loss of weight on his arm, and a sudden push against his back put him up against the wall, his cheek pressing against the smooth green surface.

An icy sharpness was suddenly put against his throat, even as he was pushed against the wall from behind, preventing him from moving much at all.

And a cold, clear voice sang softly in his ear.

“So, Toa Embok, it seems you have decided that playing our way is better.”

The cool steel of the knife slid tantalizingly along Embok's jugular; nervously, the Pa-Toa swallowed.

“Playing without rules, without honour... it's so much more fun, isn't it? So much better than following a code that no one cares about.”

Ketan's voice slid down an octave, becoming a husky murmur. “But do not forget... we made you. By all means, satisfy your hunger for vengeance and blood...”

His voice became a serpent's hiss.

“But do not forget, speechless one... it is only by my whim that you lived and did not perish. I own you.”

The Toa of Air stepped back, removing the knife from Embok's throat, and smiled, cold and merciless. “A Gluttony without a tongue, Anthyn?” he mused. “I applaud your sense of irony. And your dog here is certainly... hungry for revenge.”

He looked at her sidelong. “But perhaps you should... housebreak your pets before bringing them over.”

Ic: Anthyn stood to the side of the room, away from Ketan and Embok. She knew what would happen; Embok was too volatile, too full of undischarged rage to do anything less. She had told him to use his rage as a tool, as a weapon... and he didn't fail to deliver. She simply looked on with curiosity as Embok used every ounce of his power to enact his own sense of revenge on Greed, but in the end it was Gluttony who fell victim to his own anger, held at a razor's edge between and death in the hands of Ga-Koro's de facto leader.

The Toa of Air stepped back, removing the knife from Embok's throat, and smiled, cold and merciless. “A Gluttony without a tongue, Anthyn?” he mused. “I applaud your sense of irony. And your dog here is certainly... hungry for revenge.” She smiled back at Ketan with a smile of no warmth or emotion. He looked at her sidelong. “But perhaps you should... housebreak your pets before bringing them over.”

"What, and steal the gratifying experience from you?" Anthyn mused and tilted her head, looking at the humiliated Embok. "I'm not the leader of the team. The horse should be yours to break... not mine." It was a clever way to put it and would make sense to even Ketan himself, but there was more to it. Embok may have learned that Ketan held the scythe of death, but for him that was a graceful thing. Anthyn represented a fate much worse than death, an effigy of lifelong suffering that already owned Embok more than Ketan ever could.

Anthyn's smile grew wider at this though she kept it to herself. She stepped over to Ketan with slow, smooth strides that were punctuated by her heel's footfalls on the hard wooden floor, punching large holes through the lilypad rugs with each step. She stood by Embok and touched his spine with her sharp finger and dug in, drawing blood that trickled down his back in a little stream. Embok shuddered in pain from the new leak. Anthyn sniffed his blood on her stained finger and then licked it off. "Mmmm," she hummed in delight of the sweet flavor of life. "I can taste his fear, but even so he is greater than Baruk ever was. But he can be better still if we gave him a Kanohi of his own. Maybe to commemorate his induction we should give him something befitting his new title?" She flashed a wicked grin.

She ticked his back again, tantalizing his nerves with the constant fear of a new hole in his flesh. "What do you say about that, dogface?" No reply. She turned back to Ketan. "He likes to give me the silent treatment," she explained. "But I like it when a guy plays hard to get." She kicked the back of his knee. Embok collapsed on his own weight. Anthyn laughed aloud.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

IC: Crimeia

"This wasn't some warzone, Atonal." I said, surprisingly quiet. "There was just...something really, really, really wrong there. I can't describe it." I shivered. Just thinking about the burned-out husk that was Pala-Koro had me on edge. I turned to Natalia, smiling. "Sorry about sneaking up on you earlier. Nice to meet a fellow archer. Wouldn't mind an archery contest. See who's better and all."

I could hear Veros facepalming. "Always with the contests, eh Crim?" he remarked. "Seems like you do that all the time. What's next, a free-running contest? Some board or card game challenge?"

I gave Veros a playful thwack on the head. "Or a Thwack Veros On the Head contest. Whoever can get the best sounding thwack is the winner."

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Savina - Anthyn's Home, Ga-koro -

"Yeah it's nice isn't it?" Savina said in agreement, but really, any of the homes in Ga-koro would easily impress a Toa who'd lived in the jungle for a hundred years.

Savina turned to Tehlin, "Well, sit down in that chair over there." She ordered, and he did so. She approached him, setting down everything she'd been taking out of the cabinet, she took a small cloth and dipped it into a bowl of something she was pretty sure was disinfectant. She began to dab it on Tehlin's wounds.

"What did you do to make that Skadki so angry?"

There was no dodging the question now, time to face it head on. I winced slightly as Savina dabbed something onto my face. Whatever it was, it burned like Karz for a second or two. "I, er, don't actually know," I replied truthfully. I really didn't, at least, not at the moment. I would probably come to me... after I recoved from this concussion. "Well, it really could have been anything. I mean, he had to have had alteast six drinks more than me, and he didn't look like the calm type."

"Perhaps I commented on his lack of manners, or something of that nature."

I was picky about those things, you know? I winced again, and really hoped Savina knew what she was doing. It was only my face on the line here. No biggy.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Veros

"Save the bow-comparing contest for another time," I said quietly, but with a hint of annoyance in my voice. "Unless you two would like to stay here and take care of it while Atonal and I go do our info hunting. Certainly would give me a little less of a headache."

Crimeia glared at me while nocking an arrow in her bow and taking aim at nothing in particular. "I wouldn't mind that too much."

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Natalia pulled back her bow. Her slender, lithe frame concealed a lot of strength. She took aim at a tree 20 yards away. THWAP. An arrow now shivered smack dab in the middle of the trunk.

OOC: I apologize for lackluster post.

Edited by Jon Snow

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: [Stronin]

After a minute or so of following his new companion around, engrossed in his own thoughts, Stronin had come to the conclusion that his life was rather boring - he did pretty much nothing but help out his employer, and although he considered her a good friend, found life at her forge rather repetitive and tedious. There was no real spark in his actions; nothing felt really fulfilling any more, which truly irked him.

He wanted to stay with Soli - he truly did, for if she had not forced him to pay for damages to her roof, then he probably would have been stuck in a cell somewhere, all his previous break-outs having finally taught the guards how to contain him securely. Yet helping her out was just so boring. Even if time with her had mellowed him out somewhat, the Toa of Iron still held within his heart a thirst for adventure; an urge to prove himself the best and fulfil a promise he made a long time ago.

It was difficult, trying to adjust to a more life free of crime.

Stronin shook his head, clearing away the thoughts of how tedious his life was. There were more suitable times for pondering on what he should do with his life, and it was not time for him to do so at the current moment. Besides, he could easily discuss it with Soli later, because right now he was helping someone out, which took priority over everything else.

A part of him wondered when he had become a hero, but he dismissed the thought. He was definitely not a hero - not at all.

"So," began the Kadin-bearer, focusing on Reik once more. "Tell me about this girl of yours."

IC: Embok

The Toa of Plasma collapsed onto his knee with a grunt, blood running down his back, his life's liquid staining the leaf rug beneath him. The dark red liquid beaded up on the waxy surface. His nerves screamed and his head thundered. Every molecule in his body was yelling to get away. It was pure instinct, to run from pain, to flee the unknown. He did not hear, but the cries echoed through his empty body. It took more than effort to stay upright. Embok's eyes flared, and he pushed himself upright even as he fell deeper inside himself. Anthyn's laugh resounded in his head, filling his mind with its terrifying note.

And then, the spark was gone from his eyes, sucked into the void behind them and snuffed out of existance. Slowly, Embok turned, eyes focused on nothing, mind empty. Blood continued to drip, but he didn't notice. He didn't notice his screaming muscles, nor the buzzing the filled his head from the lack of Kanohi. Once again, he had failed.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: The Docks Firion smirked. Voutok had a certain way with words and he liked that about the kid. He wanted to pound his fist as a sign of his approval, but he restrained himself as he addressed the crowd. His eyes scanned over them and it nearly broke his heart. He had seen most of these people before. During the day, they were shopkeepers, fishermen, and teachers. They were friends and they were part of the family. He had never seen them in this light, though. Their faces were dark, contorted in expressions of pain and sadness. Their eyes were the worst, though. So many things were in them, like hate and confusion. He quickly ripped his eyes away from the crowd and decided to focus on the seas outward when he prepared to speak. That way he wasnt choked up by tears. Brothers sisters This is not the way. He told them, his voice low. The battle will be fought one day and it will be won, but today is not that day. Today is a day of sadness. Today is the day in which he remembers our last memories of our late leader, the great Turaga Nokama. My heart desires blood as well, but you must remember that she wouldnt have wanted it to be that way. She believed in justice, but she also believed in being patient. I assure you that the killer will not escape justice. Those who tread in the path of darkness will eventually be hunted down and punished by the light, but not today. He stated. Then he turned his back on the crowd and started to walk off, Go home. Think of your Turaga and honor her. Just dont do it this way.
[OOC: Just making sure we're clear--I tried to drop a few hints in my posts--but Voutok's bio describes him as being "near full adulthood". The equivalent in human years would be 18-19. Just making sure that when you say "kid" you're not thinking he's the equivalent of 13 or something.]IC: Voutok; Ga-Koro DocksVoutok watched as Firion spoke, seeing how fairly quickly the mob's anger and rage subsided into mere sorrow and discontentment. He didn't know if they were actually going to all head home at once, but it was clear they had lost their motivation to act on their thirst for vengeance....well, to act immediately, at least. He didn't get a chance to stick around, since Firion already began to walk off. He could tell by his expression (even under his mask) and the tone of his voice that he was bothered in some way by something about this. But what could he say? Voutok's only been on Mata Nui for a week tops, and only actually known how life works on the island for maybe a day, and to learn that he had to read through a stupid encyclopedia. How could anything he say help this Ga-Matoran native who is watching all this go down? Firion was now a couple yards down the street, so Voutok did the only thing he knew to do:He caught up to him."Well, I'd say that went well, if I do say so myself." Voutok said, twirling his bladed kanoka disc in his hand before placing it back in its holster on his back, on top of his second disc. "If you ask me, I think we should track down Lenat; he's probably got that...what did he call it? A cross-bow? Whatever it is, he's probably got it built by now, and odds are that'll prove useful for whatever else is on the agenda, wouldn't you agree?""...Which brings us to the wonderful question that constantly perplexes me and manages to find ways to be applicable to almost everything I do: where the karz is he?" Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Savina stopped dabbing the disinfectant...or whatever it was that was currently stinging Tehlin's face. "There, I think that's about all I can do. I'm good with herbs...but I'm not a doctor or anything." She said with a slight shrug. She looked down at Tehlin's chest, she'd been so focused on his bruised face that she hadn't really noticed how bruised his chest was, curious to just how bad it was she lightly pressed on his rib cage.

Edited by Snelly

There was a sharp intake of breath as Savina's palm lightly pressed against my chest. "Broken," I explained almost robotically, trying to ignore the sharp pain. "Second and third, right side... Maybe fourth on the left. Although, that one's probably fractured."

I had enough training in medical knowladge to know what was broken, and how to break it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"I hope that Skakdi is worse off..." Savina muttered under her breath, Tehlin was probably a bit taken back by the seemingly uncharacteristic malice. Savina sighed, "Sorry, maybe we should find you a doctor, I don't know how to fix ribs."

I mentally frowned. While it was obvious Savina had changed since I last saw her, no longer having that cute shy personality, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was seriously different about her. Ha, what am I kidding? She had her soul drained by a demon, not to many people come out the same. As a matter of fact, with how she was acting right after that I was amazed that she was even inside the village, let alone talking with anyone. The more my head cleared, the more I made sense of things, and the more questions popped into my mind. I looked at her carefully, studying her yellow-green eyes. Searching for... something.

"Not much you can do about ribs," I said eventually, not able to find anything. I wasn't even sure what I was looking for. "They're already set, just need to wait for them to heal..."

There was a pause, and eventually I couldn't keep the questions burning inside of me. "Savina... What happened to you?" I asked uncertainly. Heck, why was I even asking? She was here, alive, and seemed to be fine. There was no need to ruin it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: The Docks

The crowd of angry blue people slowly dispersed after Firion’s words. The fire had not been vanquished; it was only kept under control. They were simply sad and there was little commotion as they made their way back to the village like Firion did. Few of them noticed a blue shape push itself out of the waters and onto towards the shore. Green eyes narrowed as the figure walked forward, making its way past the upset Matoran and towards Firion and Voutok. He didn’t appear to notice Voutok, for he simply ignored the De-Matoran and went straight for Firion. A firm hand was placed on the Matoran’s shoulder, forcefully pulling him around. Firion jerked back, turning around to see who it was. He expected to see a short Matoran of Sound, not the tall and noble form of Toa Virin towering over him. Last time he had seen Virin today, he was about to get in a fight with Ketan, the leader of the Toa Arete. Apparently, he was fine and had escaped with few scratches, for his armor and face didn’t have any dents in it. A smile formed on Firion’s face, now that he knew his new friend was safe.

“It’s nice to see that you aren’t dead.” Firion joked. Voutok was seemingly confused by all of this and although he had his questions, he didn’t say anything.

“I heard your words. They were great ones.” Virin told Firion. “I came to the docks to stop the mob from leaving on the boats. My plan was to simply sink them. Yours worked a little better.” He then returned Firion’s smile and the two shook hands as they had done earlier in the day when they first met. Virin’s eyes then turned to Voutok. “Who is your friend?”

“His name is Voutok. He’s been assisting me with my marine duties. He also has a friend, a Vortixx-“

“A what?” Virin asked.

Firion shook his head. He had forgotten that for many years Virin had lived alone inside a lighthouse. He most likely had never even heard of a Vortixx. Firion had been ignorant of their species only hours earlier, but now he was more up to date. It amused me, but he’d explain to Virin about it later. “I’ll tell you later. It’s important that we find Lenat, though. I’ve commissioned the creation of a crossbow and I might need it a little earlier then I had anticipated with all this chaos going about. Voutok, I believe that he planned to meet back up with us in the alley we gathered in earlier. You can go ahead and lead the way, Toa Virin shall assist us.”

Virin simply nodded, looking over to Voutok with his peaceful green eyes.

OOC: Yeah, Firion just considers anybody who is new to the whole business a kid, despite the fact that he’s not that old himself. :P

IC: Fishing Settlement

Somewhere away from Ga-Koro, there is a cabin. Within this cabin, there are four fishermen. Their names in order were Bo, Vo, Lo, and Wo. Surprisingly, they were not brothers. They were however close friends. Bonded together by their shared profession, they chose not to live in the village, but closer to the sea where they could fish more easily without having to take a long trip. Annually, one time every month they would venture into Ga-Koro for supplies and such, but they still didn’t keep in touch with anyone from Ga-Koro that often. It was for that reason that they were very unaware of the current state of things in the village. They had no idea that the Turaga had been murdered or that she had even been kidnapped in the first place. So yes, the cabin was very isolated from the rest of their society. It was only those four that lived in the cabin and the closest place of interaction was miles away. Despite how dangerous this seemed, the fisherman had mostly avoided trouble.

Today, they went to the shores like any other day to start their day. Carrying fishing rods, the four Ga-Matoran walked to the shore, chattering amongst themselves. The particular conversation wasn’t that interesting, but when Bo stopped listening and simply stared at the shores, the other Matoran knew something was wrong. “What is it, Bo?” Vo asked the seemingly petrified Matoran. Slowly, the others stopped in their tracks and stared ahead. “All right… Why are you guys acting so weird?” he said, somewhat scared by this. He finally realized what had caused it, though, when he turned his head in the same direction that they faced. It was quite possibly the strangest scene that the normally mundane fisherman had ever seen. A girl with sat there on the beach, on her knees. That wasn’t the strange part. She was covered in blood from head to toe, baby blue armor barely visible underneath the dark maroon color. That still wasn’t the strange part. No, the oddest thing about it was that she had wings. Huge, giant white puffy wings like those of an angel. They poked out of her back and covered her body up like a giant blanket. They were the only part of her body that wasn’t stained with blood.

Then the girl let out an ear-splitting scream that woke them up from the four fishermen from their trance. Birds flew and the fishermen went into motion, rushing over to the girl, catching her before she passed out. The four of them looked at each other, trying to understand what was going on. “What the heck is she?” Wo asked fearfully.

As they lowered her body on the ground, Vo mutters, “I’ve heard stories like this before… Old fisherman tales… I think they’re called sirens…”

Lo shook his head, “Sirens don’t exist you moron! She must be some kind of special Toa!” He told him abruptly.

The only one of them who didn’t speak was Bo. He simply continued to stare at her. He looked her body up and down and he came to one conclusion. She was beautiful. He had never seen someone so pretty. Even though, she was covered in blood, she somehow managed to be alluring. He wanted her; he wanted to be with her. He realized that he had to help. Raising his head, “We need to get her inside the cabin.” He told the other three Matoran.

Vo raised an eyebrow at this sudden decision, “Wait, what?”

Bo shook his head, “She’s hurt. We have medical kits back at the cabin. We can stitch her up there and then we can get some answers on what she is.”

Vo, Lo, and Wo exchanged glances with each other and although they were wary of this strange creature, they did know something. She was indeed just a girl, and she did need help.

Groaning, the four of them picked up the winged creature. She was incredibly heavy, but they figured that was probably from her wings. They still managed the weight though, simply because they had gained a lot of muscles by rowing boats. Moving quickly, they took the injured woman back into the wooden cabin. The place was quite cozy looking, with a neat little fireplace in the middle of the room, everything seeming to revolve around it like it was the sun. Tables and chairs were assembled in front of it and that was where they decided to put the girl down. They laid her down on a table and when her wings hit the floor, they carefully moved chairs around so that they would be elevated. She took up most of the room, simply because the cabin was built for Matoran, not Toa or whatever she was.

Wo scurried off to grab the medical kit and Bo grabbed a bucket of water. He placed a towel in the warm water and pulled it out. He then started to pat down and clean her armor so that there was no more blood. As he did this, brilliant baby blue armor was slowly seen, only making her appear more attractive to him. For a second, his hand hovered over her heart light and he stared at her beautifully crafted mask. It was then that bright green eyes poked out from the mask and stared back at him. Bo jumped back from her, landing on his butt. He panted as the girl rose from the table, curiously looking around at everything. Her wings extended to their full length, knocking over cups and ornaments that were in the room. “Hmm~” She hummed, observing her surroundings one last time before she folded her wings into her back.

The four Ga-Matoran stood in separate four corners, backs to the wall in fear as they stayed away from her. “Who are you?” The creature asked her voice warm. Her eyes were focused on Bo, so he reluctantly answered.

“My name is Bo… What are you?”

“I am not exactly sure…” She muttered to herself. “I am sure of one thing though. My name is Anshiel! There is something else important too…” She said, stroking her chin as if in deep thought. The four Ga-Matoran leaned forward, ready to get some answers. “Apples are my favorite food!” She announced excitedly.

Bo and his fellow Matoran nearly fell over from the suspense being so easily deflated. It was then that Vo noticed something very disconcerting. He had been unable to see the wound earlier when they had first happened upon the woman, but now it was clearer since Bo had cleaned her armor. There was no wound. His eyes widened as he realized this and he glanced over to the blood, now swirling around in the bucket of water. That blood did not belong to Anshiel. He too was not the only one who had noticed this. Wo and Lo both had similarly stunned expressions on their face. The only one who didn’t seem to be aware of this disturbing realization was Bo who simply stared at Anshiel, as if he was hypnotized. Vo gulped and he walked over to Anshiel, “Have a seat, Anshiel. We’ll try and get you some apples.”

“Thank you!” She responded so quickly, nearly startling the already uneasy Vo. She then sat down on the chair and put her hands on her knees. Strangely, her bright green eyes seemed to be focused only on thing. The fire in the fireplace and its flames were reflected in her eyes. It did seem to have her attention, though, which was why Vo decided this was a good opportunity to discuss what they had noticed.

“We need to get those apples.” He told the others and they all nodded except for Bo, who seemed a bit reluctant to leave Anshiel. He eventually did though and the four Matoran entered a hallway. “I’m pretty sure you guys noticed it too… Anshiel… She has no wounds. That blood is not hers!” He whispered quickly, although his tone was very alarmed. Lo and Wo nervously looked back at Anshiel who sat in the same place, not moving at all.

“Now I’m not saying she’s a killer… but we do need to be smart. Whatever happened to her was horrible, so I think it’s best if we leave her in the cabin and report it to Turaga Nokama.”

Bo’s eyes narrowed. “I don’t think that’s a good idea. We need to help her.”

Vo shook his head. “We’ve helped her as much as we can… Someone needs to tell her that we’ll be leaving-“

“I’ll do it.” Bo said abruptly, cutting off Vo. Vo nodded and Bo walked back into the room and over to Anshiel. With the fire illuminating her, he could see every inch of her. The way the fires danced around her, she was so tempting. He couldn’t let her go. Bo gulped and shook his head, he then whispered into the motionless creature’s ear, “We’re going to leave this cabin, you need to leave as well, though. They don’t trust you and they’re going to tell the Turaga about you. I don’t know what happened to you or that much about you, but I’m so… pushed towards you for reasons I don’t understand. I just know that I have to protect you, Anshiel.” He told her.

He pulled back from her ear and he sighed as she simply sat there staring at the fire. Fire was caught in her eyes and it was silent in the cabin, except for the sound of burning wood. Then she slowly turned her head towards him and nodded. Bo smiled, relieved that she understood him. She beckoned for him and he slowly took a step forward. He was so hypnotized by her command that he failed to notice that long, sharp claws that could now be seen on her hands. When he was only an inch away from her, she bent down so that their heads were on equal level and she whispered something in her ear. “Anshiel’s not home.”

His eyes widened and he tried to pull away, but strong hands grabbed his neck and in one motion, his neck was snapped. His head leaned to the side and his body hit the ground. It was quiet, it was quick, and no one had heard it. Standing up over the dead Matoran, she walked over the corpse and her normally large green eyes narrowed, becoming more focused and seemingly smaller. She was heading towards the Matoran that she knew were hiding in the hallway.

Vo, Lo, and Wo stood there, waiting for Bo to return so that they could leave the cabin, but when someone did step in the hall, it was not Bo. Instead, it was Anshiel and she had a murderous expression on her face. Vo took a step back, “Where is Bo?”

“What you don’t know won’t hurt you.” She whispered sweetly, a hand reaching over to Vo. “Or maybe it will?” She said, seemingly talking to herself. “Truth is… Bo is dead!” She stated simply. “He was too lovesick, so I killed him! You three on the other hand are going to be my new toys!” She said her voice childlike and high. Her Kanohi started to glow as she stepped closer, until they were in the corner again. “You won’t suffer long! I’ll make it all better!” She announced and she extended her arms forward, revealing the hands that had murdered Bo.

There was no escape for the three of them. She had them backed up in a corner and it was then they realized how stupid they had been. They allowed this stranger to enter their home. They had allowed her to kill their friend. This enraged Lo and Wo who jumped forward at her, while Vo stayed against the corner, not moving. He wasn’t sure what his friends were trying to do, but they did not succeed. Those claws of hers, ripped through the two of them like they were butter. The two of them hit the ground, armor now covered in blood like she had been when they had first found her. Blood hit her face, but she didn’t seem to care. No, she crouched over the two Matoran and to Vo’s amazement, their bodies seemingly healed, wounds becoming sealing and nonexistent as if they were never there. Then tears rolled down his face as she ripped their bodies apart again, only to heal them once more. She repeated this action over and over and when he tried to rush forward, she simply glared at him and he became petrified by fear. He now understood why she was so bloodied when they had discovered her. She was not finished until ten minutes later when after the twentieth time that she had healed their bodies, their screams had become whimpers and she simply sighed. “Boring.”

She then stood up and brought her foot down on to their skulls, cracking their Kanohi into pieces with relative ease. The two of them were now dead and sickeningly she said, “I told you that they wouldn’t suffer for long…”

“As for you, though…” Then his eyes widened and he let out a shriek as her wings spread out from her back. “I need one toy for future use…” She muttered and he screamed as a claw swept him up and the wings started to fly, bursting through the roof of his cabin like a missile. His scream sent the birds into flight once more and they ironically flew behind the flying winged creature. They sped through the skies and he continued to scream as the cabin only became more distant, now just a speck in his eye. He would never see his home or his friends again and as he realized this, tears rushed down from his face. He looked up to see Anshiel, singing a sweet song. It was oddly comforting, even though he knew how this would end. Hopefully, she wouldn’t murder him as badly as she did to his friends. He simply stopped fighting and screaming at that point. His eyes closed and he listened to her sweet melody.

I'm already goingI'm already goneThere's a stranger in my place~You'll never find meBut I'll get alongCause the valkyr know my name~

Anath, they call me

The Reaper of Death

And I hope we get along~

OOC: Anshiel/Anath to Le-Wahi.

Edited by CAPUA

character_37075_f.jpg

Tehlin was looking right into her eyes, it made her feel....uneasy. He obviously noticed she was different, I mean it was obvious, she was almost nothing like the Savina Tehlin remembered.

"Savina... What happened to you?" Tehlin asked uncertainly.

"W-What do you mean?" Savina asked with a nervous smile. It wasn't that she didn't want to tell him, but Anthyn had made her promise to keep what happened last night a secret. Tehlin couldn't find out the truth, or at least not the whole truth. "I got over my shyness, that's all, I decided I didn't want to be afraid anymore. Anthyn isn't afraid of anything, so why should I be?"