Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Nika - Ga-Koro

Under the watchful eye of the noonday sun, a shadow slipped through the streets of Ga-Koro. It had a job to do, and it wasn't about to get caught before it was finished.

It hadn't been that long since Nika had entered the floating village of water, but it was clear that something drastic had changed there since then. Subtle clues were strewn around the streets, and the assassin's keen eyes were quick to spot them. Open markets filled with melancholic Matoran. Banners and signs drooping and faded from the sun and salt.

This place and its people had been built up.

And then they'd been broken.

Nika couldn't be bothered to feel bad for these people, not now. Maybe later, when he had a moment to breathe, he could close his eyes and consider the gravity of the situation for the Ga-Matoran.

Maybe.

The Vortixx assassin continued through the streets and alleys of Ga-Koro, one hand secured on the strap of his daypack, which was filled with rations, widgets and the disassembled parts of his rifle, and the other constantly checking that his daggers were secured to his belt. It was a habit, one of his safer ones.

The sun was midway between zenith and sunset by the time he got to where he needed to be, which happened to be a small, dirty tavern on the edge of the village, well-obscured by a thick veil of fog and smoke. It most likely had a name, but the sign where it was written had long since disintegrated, so people had taken to call it the Nameless.

Nika swung the heavy wood door open, taking his time to check out the bar's occupants; criminals of every sort imaginable, whose sins varied from petty vandalism to treason and extortion. The room was quiet, but it was a tense silence, like the calm before a storm. Most of the patrons were sitting with their backs to the wall, hunched over a drink and smoke. No one was trusted here. Nowhere was safe.

All eyes were suddenly locked on the Vortixx, and the silence grew even tenser. Nika didn't particularly care; he was past caring. He just walked over to the bar, without so much as glance at anyone else in the room, save perhaps the bartender.

Taking a seat, he leaned over on the counter, locking eyes with tired-looking Onu-Toa pouring drinks. The barkeep didn't seem especially scared of him, but he must have dealt with assassins on a daily basis, so perhaps he was used to the constant presence of danger.

Without turning his head, Nika reached back into his bag, drawing a small pile of widgets and depositing it on the counter. The Toa's eyes widened slightly, and without even checking, the Vortixx knew the that the rest of the crowd was probably doing the same thing.

"Get me some whisky," Nika said, tapping his mechanical fingers on the counter.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Zieta

Zieta sat by the bright orange fire, contrasting of the purple-ing night sky. It had been a rough past few days, and she hadnt slept much. She couldn't bring her self to sleep now. Its like the images were painted on the insides of her eyelids. The Matoran, strung up like that. Leaving the message. The message. She couldnt bring herself to repeat it. She was glad she and and she alone was the only one who saw such a site. How could any one do such a thing? It wasnt as if she had a weak stomach, but that... was too much for her.

Edited by Commander CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Dynra

Above his head, a gull cried. Dynra sat on the coast of Ga-Wahi with his knees hunched against his chest, staring out into the vast and endless blue. The waves lapped against the shore, struggling in vain to get a grasp on his iron grey foot. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply. His thoughts were a rush, a messy tangle of interlinking ideas and memories, lost in their own chaotic motions. Vying for attention, they slid through his head and burnt against his concentration. That was why he had come to Ga-Wahi. To give himself some time and a place to think, if it were possible. He just felt lost these days. Lost and alone without his old allies. The same allies that were now mostly his enemies...

With a sigh, he stepped to his feet, taking a rock with him. He took a deep breathe and hurtled it into the air, watching as it skimmed the waves. Eventually it ran out of momentum and stopped, simply disappearing into the ocean forever. Dynra shook his head and sighed, then turned to carry on with his walk.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC Mayaka

He had finally arrived in Ga-Wahi, the desert can be lonely, very lonely and above all hot. He arrived at the cliffs to the beach and saw a campfire, Finally someone to talk to he tought as he used his Kanohi to float down. "Hey, Toa, have you got a place left next to your fire for a lonely and tired traveler?"

I'm back!

IC Zieta

Zieta's eye lids were like heavy iron curtains. She held her face close to the fire and closed here eyes, feeling the heat flames flicker off the delicate proportions of her face. She sometimes liked to do this. She liked the slight sting of pain. It was the only way she could express herself. She wasnt good at admitting to her own faults to even herself, but the pain seemed to some how expel what ever emotion she was feeling. She darted back to reality as she heard foot steps running up to her from behind. She grabbed her tomohawk and launched it lightning speed in the direction of the foot steps

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Tayis

Tayis regained consciousness, to find himself surprised by two things. The first was the looming silhouette of the Ga-Wahi coastline. The other surprise was that he regained consciousness. The last thing he remembered was a fight with someone who had seemed a lot less threatening before they had him hanging upside down. How he ended up in the sea he had no idea.

He coughed up a lot of water, and twisted onto his stomach, just in time to be caught by a huge wave, and get washed face first into the wet sand. He pushed himself onto his knees, his vision burning from the orange light he could make out from a not too distant campfire. He could also hear shouting.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC Mayhaka

"So, I'm the fool you say, well then prepare to meet your doom!" He took his warhammer and used it to large chuck of iron at the foolish Toa. "I'm tired, you know, I've been trough so much, and if you dare to oppose me, you'll be what was left of my other enimies: a pile of dust.

I'm back!

Tayis was involved in more brawls than most, but he didn’t get involved in every fight he saw. The one he saw before him on the beach didn’t sit well with him though. Toa were civil beings, and he had no desire to allow their conflict to escalate. He pushed himself to his feet and ran towards the fight, his cloak billowing.

As one of the combatants launched a large metal projectile, Tayis intervened, using his powers over gravity to slow the chunk of iron, and thumping it into the ground between them, sending up a fine cloud of dust.

"Is there a problem?" he enquired.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Mahaka

"A problem, after all I've been gone trough,being betrayed, getting lost in the desert, deadly rahi attack, near dehydration. and then you think you can get a little bit of rest. No instead you get a tomahawk hurled at your head." He spoke.

I'm back!

IC Mayhaka

"Indeed I'm tired and hungry let us forget this incident and go sit next to that fire and eat some nice fish." He said as he raised some fish out of the sea, floating towards the campfire. "We have all problems, so it seems, let us then fight the ones who caused it instead of eachother."

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

"Well, if we're telling stories, let me tell you about the guy who was standing on the other side of the room."

He paused for dramatic effect, then said rather lamely.

"He looked smaller on the other side of the room. I realised my mistake when he held me up by my ankles. Always take actual measurements before committing yourself to a fight. I assume he knocked me out and dumped me in the sea. I was in Po-Wahi after all."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

"Well... as for me, I have never seen more gruesome things done to a Matoran that today. Theres an organisation called six hand that sells Matoran off to the highest bidder. The people that buy them arent really the nicest people you can meet. I was trying you save some Matoran, but the buyer had gotten to them first. I need to stop Sixhand before they do it again, and again and again.

IC Mayhaka

"What the Six Hand, no way, the guy who betrayed me was part of them too, I saved some Matoran and he sent me into the desert to save the rest, but, did I know he was part of it too. I was trapped in a cave with some Muaka, to barely survive. And without water or food the way out of the desert was deadly. Ooh, if I ever find that guy again, I'm gonna tear him apart."

I'm back!

His trek across the coast brought Dynra at the scene of a small huddle of Toa, idly chatting away in front of a crackling fire. He had considered simply keeping his head low and moving on by but darkness was blooming and his feet were tired. All Dynra wanted to do was sit down and if they already had a fire, what could be the harm? Best of all, he didn't recognise any of them. As such he could hope that they wouldn't recognise him.

"Travellers," he said as cheerfully as he could manage, standing on the outside of the group, "mind if I jumped in and borrowed some company?"

Edited by The Affably Evil Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

IC MayakaHe grabbed the arm of Zeita and wispered "No tomahawks this time.". He spoke to the Toa: "Of caurse not, the more company the better! Here take some roasted fish, it seems you haven't eaten for days." He tossed one of the fish at the new Toa, "Come and have a seat. So tell me what's your name, and depressing story?"

I'm back!

Dynra nodded his thanks and took his place by their side. He considered the fish for a few moments before deciding he wasn't quite hungry (or trusting) enough to delve in just yet. "The name's Dynra," he said cheerfully. He opened his mouth to answer the second question, then hesitated. He'd keep that part to himself, he decided. There are some things even he didn't care to confront just yet. "I guess the most depressing thing that's happened to me is nothing depressing's happened to me. I'm still allowed here, aren't I? I can play a sad tune on a violin if you needed it."

LzcD9OS.png

"Lets just say, Ive seen some bad things in my time, but what I saw happen to those Matoran. If I had of just go their fast enough..."

She slammed a fist into the sand, realising she had just admitted to her own faliure.

"It was the Matoran that told me where they were. He had a stutter. He was scared. If he had of cut to the chase I would have been able to save them." She said angrily.

"Slavers, huh...?" All of a sudden, Dynra felt his temperature drop. Something was too wrong in that, something too terrible for him to handle. His smile dropped and he fixed his eyes on the floor, his memories rushing through his head. Slavers, bodies, a stutter. A single Ta-Matoran who survived, nestled against a corner in a deserted room. Guards with their ruined bodies laying at Dynra's feet, his teammates looking at the horrific environment. Hidden away, a Matoran who shivered and whimpered and wanted to die. A Matoran who still lived to this day though he was better off not doing so. He clapped his hand to his mouth as he remembered Fidelas.

Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty.

Memories of Fidelas locked with that eternal refrain and Viroki standing over him, like the puppet master with all his strings in her fingers.

Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty.

Freed from slavers only to wind up among one worse than any of them combined. It was a fate worse than death, but worst of all one that Fidelas embraced and swore to comply with for all of eternity. And it had been Dynra's fault. He stood up and walked around the camp, letting himself catch his breath and regain his composure. "Slavers...That sounds...unpleasant."

LzcD9OS.png

"You lot can sleep. I'm not tired right now, anyway."

Slavers. He was on the trail of slavers. Well, he'd find them. He wouldn't let them get away, not this time. Even if they had nothing to do with Fidelas he'd find them and he'd make them pay. Make them suffer, if he could.

LzcD9OS.png