Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Nokth:

Nokth waited for what seemed like a decorous moment, before reaching out a hand and pulling Decaia back up to his feet.

"Come," he muttered. "We haven't much time to get the Matoran to safety." And it was true, if what little he had seen from the other Daedra's actions had been indicative of what they were continuing to do. Ketan, Kynaera, their fighting; Anthyn being...Anthyn, he hadn't seen much from her; Venedico running to fight Ta, and Embok sitting in the midst of it all, having done nothing much more than making a whole lot of annoying fog.

Add running and screaming Matoran, a few extra Toa hereabouts trying to calm them down, maybe a few more Matoran, and you have a somewhat chaotic situation.

"We haven't much time at all."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: RyzenRyzen studied the fog. It looked unnatural, and somehow unlike fog."Fog? Doesn't really look like fog. Maybe smoke. Well, whatever it is, I say we ought to check it out. At least I will, if you don't. It's been a while since I had any action."Wih that Ryzen headed slowly, but cautiously toward Ga-Koro.

IC:

Embok's own element singed and burned away the weapons thrown at Anthyn and Anyanka. Savina laid arrow upon arrow down at the not-so-periodic waves of attackers, spiking up the paranoia level by leaving the possibility open that one would be cut down by the soulless archer at any time. Greed's persona of gold had melted, become slick like oil; at the sudden dissolution of the Daedra's unity, the oil sparked, and the Toa of Air had burst forward in a brilliant flame of hatred and howling self-pity, aiming to cut down Kynaera, who was in the middle of one of her games of morality ping pong while trying to take down the man who almost became a god. Decaia was at the breaking point, emotions tossing and turning like the waves that even now shook Ga-Koro and its people to the very core. Lilypads brewed and shook spasmodically; occasionally, they would grow or they would begin to burn, thanks in no small part to the ferocious duel of the righteous Ta and the broken, seething Venedico, who was similar to Greed in his disbelief and rage that he had been robbed of his latest, greatest material wealth.

All around the docks were warring motivations, battling in tandem with the elements for control of the Koro of Water; they blasted away at each other without care, and the farther good Nokama's casket floated away from her home and into the very depths of the ocean that even now frothed at the mouth for vengeance in her name, the more her legacy began to pit and wither like a diseased fruit, no longer ripe for conquest. The means, motives and opportunities screamed and flailed like swimmers and sharks in a game of duck, duck, goose: elements, weapons, mask powers, all of them ripped away at the skies, the ground, and the seas. The world began to crumble and flicker like the final moments of a dream, those moments where reality starts to pop holes in the mind's perfect little facade and the real world starts to seep in. Only Anyanka's desires remained pure: she fought for Anthyn, and she fought for her dreams.

And oh, how she fought.

Storm clouds, black as the hearts of sinners and unpredictable as the whims of the rabid, brewed above her, subject to an almighty tug of war between Toa of various different elements; it was here that Anyanka laid her claim, reaching out with her mind. There was a look of utmost serenity on her face. The world grew quiet and turned as one to the form of the dreamer on the podium, arms raised up like a conductor with his batons, ready for the final, triumphant notes. The ocean looked on, still dancing impatiently and waiting for her next move; waves lapped tensely against the shoreline. One such wave roared high above the rest, ready to crash down with all the force and thunder of a missile. The signal from on high had been given.

Anyanka's arms dropped, and screams echoed through the air as the water superheated and flipped through stages of matter before their eyes, becoming a giant wall of plasma that crashed down and creating a searing heat that pushed outwards in all directions. Smoke and ash filled the entire air, blending with Embok's macabre, supernatural fog; when enough of the smoke cleared, Anyanka was standing with her palms outstretched as though to catch someone by the chest and shove them back. Anthyn stood at her side, eyes wide, impressed despite her own considerable power. Behind them, three inches of jagged, charred wood marked the spot where once the Ga-Koro docks had stood, a shining example to the world of how the Great Spirit giveth, and how the Great Spirit taketh away.

Lately, it seemed, the Great Spirit had been pretty irked at Ga-Koro.

Carcasses of vessels bobbed like children's bath toys before sinking, following Nokama's casket to the coal black of the ocean's floor. Whether there were bodies or not, Anyanka did not check; she did not care. What mattered was that they saw her power, and though she had exhausted a good bit of her elemental prowess on the superheating process, she was still raring to go and a vicious opponent. But that was if a fight was still needed. The Ga-Koro Marnies that had been flanking them had disappeared under the depths of Anyanka's unforgiving tide; any pursuing vessels were now chasing a watery grave. One boat, moored a ways away, still sailed. At its helm was a Skakdi of Ice, long, lean and attractive. Her face was impassive at the destruction that had taken place just before her eyes as she steered the boat towards what was left of the docks.

Time to go bye-bye? Yes. Anyanka thought so.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Syvra

Syvra sighed a bit as he watched Ryzen walk towards Ga-Koro.

"It may be your death. Can you not hear the sounds of matoran fleeing? I do not wish to enter just to meet my death. I believe this is where we shall part ways. If you ever need to find me just look for the wilting plants."

With that syvra turned his back on Ryzen. He did not start walking he just dropped to his knees and planted one hand on the sand. Suddenly a plant quickly grew and from the plant sprouted purple lily like flowers.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: The plasma was coming, I saw that much. Not anything I could do to save the docks, but the village... I reached out, the fire retardant plant I'd used in Le-Koro spreading across the lily pads closest to the docks, a wall of extremely green oak wood springing up along the edge of the burnt docks, hopefully protecting the combatants from the worst of the heat. I gasped at the energy loss, too tired to chase the Pa Toa.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Ic: When the sound of matter falling apart had ceased the screams did not. Matoran and toa alike, citizens and heroes alike, had perished in a spectacular manner or were still in the process of practically being digested by the universe in one sick practical joke, but the joke was not going to be called. For those who fell victim to it there was no going back. Unfortunately, that group included everyone on or near the docks.

Anthyn was proud of her sweet little sister, both because of her actions and because of how pretty she was as she did it. Anyanka displayed calm in a storm and cuteness in abstract horror, facets Anthyn could appreciate like nothing else. Once Anyanka's display of power was finished Anthyn placed a loving hand on her shoulder. Both the vixens were very much ready to continue the fight they were embroiled in but they could not help but wonder if there was even need for further combat.

Ketan was locked in combat with the Deadric queen, Decaia and Nokth had left. Vendico was dealing with Ta. That left Anthyn and Embok as the sole remaining members of the Daedra to not be fighting. Anthyn caught Anyanka look back at the sea where the boat, proudly helmed by the astute Ko-Skakdi, churned towards the pads of Ga-Koro and she understood what her sweet sister wished to do. And she concurred, signalling her approval with a nod and an animated grimace of both disgust and disappointment with Ga-Koro. "There's nothing for us here," she said.

One would-be hero had managed to step up to the two girls, but Anthyn seized him with her clawlike hands and ripped his arms off as if they were twigs before punching her hand through his heart and out the other end. He collapsed voicelessly as she slid him off her arm and into the water with nary a single emotion on her face other than the excitement of bloodlust evident in her ravenous eyes. "Let's go. Savina and Embok can find their own way if they know what's best."

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: RyzenRyzen heard Syvra's words, and considered them. He continued to walk toward Ga-Koro, but did not go straight to the entrance for battle. He had lied, but not shown it. Going in there was suicide, and even a Rahi knew that. No, I'll go somewhere else. Somewhere where I can see Ga-Koro and maybe Syvra, if I am lucky.Once Syvra was out of sight, Ryzen activated his Kualsi, appearing on top of the rocky ledge beside the Naho Falls, overlooking the village. He smiled. Perfect.

IC: Syvra

Syvra simply laughed as he looked up at Ryzen when he saw him appear on a ledge. He kept on walking. He knew of a small tunnel that eventually led to le-koro.

That fool will find himself dead.

He looked for the tunnel and found it.

OOC: Syvra to le-koro. Thanks for the great rp Ryzen

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: No problem.IC: RyzenRyzen, crouched on the ledge, looked down at Ga-Koro, though it was not very easy. It wasn't easy for anyone to try and see through fog, let alone a lot of it. He could make out Matoran and Toa running and screaming, and more fighting. Interesting to see what this will lead to. Destruction of Ga-Koro? That's a likely answer. Lily pads...I'm surprised it can even stay like that. I would like to see a war -or battle- ravaged Ga-Koro. Like seeing the warriors' reactions.Ryzen planned his next move. Either leave for Ko-Wahi, or somewhere else. Or he could stay and see the results of the battle. Maybe a bit longer, then I'll leave.

Lenat- Ga-koro IC: "Yes I can hear you Voutok. In regards to me clearing a way, I don't think that is a very good idea, I'm more of a mid-ranged fighter. Close quarters seems like it would be more your area of expertise." He listened for a second before continuing. "It think most of the Matoran have escaped. The only sounds are coming from people in direct combat."

IC: Voutok"Fair enough. Besides, now that this fog's up, chances are I'm less likely to die a horrible gruesome death of spontaneous decapitation like our good friend the Marine Captain." Voutok could sense the bitter glare in response to his remark "...Too soon?"The next instant, the chaos took yet another step towards pandemonium. Before Voutok could even think about his plan to lower the sound suppression of his headsets to try and listen for the general location of any threats, an enormous wave roared above the docks. Even the fog could not hide the sight of the water being instantaneously vaporized a few moments later, replacing the fogs with bitter smoke that quickly spread to Voutok and Lenat's location. Voutok gagged for a bit until the smoke cleared slightly."Ugh...I never was a smoker, myself." When the smoke cleared, Voutok saw the destruction: the entire docks and the lily pads near them had been vaporized. The culprit? Voutok took a wild guess that it was the winged being that had been killing off any Marine that got within rock-throwing distance."...Karz...NOW would probably be a good time for a NOT corrupt Sentinel right about now—I mean Toa-""Wait what did I just say? ...OH KARZ IT ALL!"Voutok's mind did a number on him slightly worse than "spontaneous decapitation", in his opinion. Voutok's vision distorted from the firefight that was Ga-Koro's docks to the sight of massive glass-and-steel buildings that were taking about as much damage. Several matoran-sized beings in heavy protosteel armor looked as if they were slashing away at nothing, but when Voutok tried to focus he saw that they were slashing at hazes—the now clear indication to Voutok that something belongs there, but he can't comprehend what it is due to a lack of some such knowledge. Shortly after focusing, of course, Voutok realized what was happening and quickly began struggling to shake himself back to reality, especially when the sounds of battle in the distortion were mixing with more realistic sounds of the firefight in Ga-Koro.Unknown to Voutok in his trance, he had begun fast-walking at a constantly-accelerating rate straight away from the alley, across the smoking battlefield that had become of "Nokama's Pier", bladed discs drawn, practically on a collision course with the winged Toa-sized figure who was several yards away. Briefly during his initial efforts to break free, he caught glimpses of his course in reality (including brief sights of yet another being attempting to challenge her and as a result losing their arms and being impaled through the chest by her bare hand), which only heightened his now-panicked attempt to break free of whatever in Spirit's name these trance-inducing visions were. He only hoped that Lenat would be as quick now as he was earlier when Voutok didn't need him to pull him out of harm's way.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Lenat- Ga-koro

IC: For a second, Lenat watched as the Matoran walked out into the chaos, wondering what his plan was. When he broke into a run, the Vortixx decided that whatever the smaller being was going to do was probably going to get him killed.

Lenat dashed out after his friend, his longer legs giving him a massive advantage in speed. The seconds it took him to reach Voutok felt minutes as he dodged around fealen stall and over bodies.

Scooping up the Matoran, he dived into the remains of what used to be restaurant before an errant elemental blast caused the front of it to collapse. Setting his burden down, he shook him and all but shouted.

"What were you thinking? I know you want to help but charging the most crazy looking person on the battlefield by yourself is only going to get you killed!"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Savina

As Tehlin came in for another kiss, Savina didn't fight it. In fact she relished every moment that their lips touched. If someone had told her that Tehlin was gonna come flying out of nowhere, knock her down, and then kiss her passionately she wouldn't have believed it. Well, life was funny that way. She hadn't seen it coming at all, her mind had been in quite a different place up until now, Tehlin's advance on her had been the biggest surprise of the day.

Of course...those were the best kind.

As they broke the kiss Savina just smiled at Tehlin, breathing heavily as she looked into his eyes. "That was...unexpected. It was the most amazing thing ever! But unexpected." She let out a small laugh. "I wonder what Anthyn will..."

Ah karz... Savina had completely forgotten about the entire battle that was raging below them, she'd even forgotten about her angel! How was that even possible? Savina forced herself up, looking for Anthyn from the rooftop the two Toa of Plantlife were perched upon.

Savina's heart thumped as she scanned the lilypad for the winged being, she prayed silently that she had not left without her. She was being to feel the verge of a panic when she spotted her angel, pulling the arms of a Toa right off, as if he was just a big pretzel, and then punching a hole through his chest with her bare hands. "Ah there she is, as beautiful as ever!"

Savina firmly gripped Tehlin's arm, looking back at him with a smile. "Let's go! We don't want to stick around here for much longer!" The quite angry villages had hardly turned their attention to the she-archer and her friend above on the rooftop, but that wasn't likely to last for very long. Without allowing Tehlin so much as a protest, Savina leaped off the building, her Kanohi Faxon allowing her to make an incredibly long leap, as the Kirikori Nui do. Poor Tehlin had no choice but to fly in the air with her, as her grip was quite strong. Not that he had any intention of staying behind.

Anthyn found two Toa of Plantlife suddenly coming into her field of vision as they landed quite heavily before her. Tehlin's landing was slightly more clumsy than Savina's, probably due to his injuries.

"Hi!" Savina chirped, as if she didn't have a care in the world. Despite the dreadful and quite bloody seen behind her she seemed quite giggy. Funny what a kiss or two could do.

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Voutok"Well, that did it."Voutok shook his head to completely end the distorted vision before replying."Oh thank the Great Sprit...That wasn't the plan, Lenat. The plan was for me to use my heightened hearing to locate any less deadly threats. Preferably Matoran-sized. Then next thing I know there's water then there's plasma then there's a dock then there's no dock, I make a remark but weirdly said "Sentinel" instead of "Toa", which lead to a vision which led to-"The De-Matoran stopped himself and shook his head."You've noticed it, haven't you? The...I don't know what to call them. "Visions" is the first word that pops into my mind, but I don't recall visions making you move against your will as if you were in another world. I don't recall visions enabling you to fire a weapon you've never seen in your life with expert accuracy. I don't recall visions being...well, like this."Voutok put a hand on his head before continuing."This karz has been happening since I found myself on this island in "Po-Wahi". I don't know how it happened or why it happens, except that I'm pretty sure it's caused by seeing or hearing "familiar" things. But I don't understand...this is the first time it's actually been THIS severe."With a sigh, Voutok jumped to his feet, dusting himself off."Not thinking pretty much eliminates 90% of the visions, but how do you not think about something that just spontaneously appeared out of your mouth for seemingly no reason?" he turned to the remains of the front of the building they entered. "Well, one thing's for sure, we can probably consider any Marine that got close to that winged freak...fired...sorry, too soon.""How can I make a JOKE at a time like this?"We need to find a way out of here...or find help. Preferably help from tall people with weapons, the ability to wield them formidably, and control over an element. Not sure how else we can respond to a bunch of corrupted god-wannabes unleashing karz on any sentient creature, unless of course you have a better idea."

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

OOC:

IC: [...]

A moment later, the three dark-armoured figures stepped out from the crowd that was caught halfway between dispersing and watching. To most present, the three had come from seemingly nowhere. But now they were walking up behind Wrath, Rewera and Kehua pulling back their hoods. The chain's of Kehua's Meteor-hammers clanged together as he slid them from his shoulders and the claws on Rewera's hand extended to full length.

"Looks like you could use a hand." Kehua remarked dryly as they came within ear-shot of Wrath.

IC: "In-freaking-deed," Wrath growled as his sword parried Venedico's. He fell back slightly, retreating before an onslaught of animate plant matter and the lunges of the blade before him. His external appearance was not at all disheveled and looked perfectly normal for the berserker. But he was losing ground, nearly driven to his limit by the assault of his enemy and the onslaught about them. He croaked out a laugh as he sliced away several encircling vines. "I apologize for the rudeness, not practiced fighting with non-sadistic psychopaths in a lengthy duration. But I digress."

Hearing a great hissing sound, his eyes and his foes's flickered towards the impact of the plasma wave. He paused and shifted his guard into pflug during the calm after the storm. Then he circled the other one in his dance, warily eyeing the opposing stance for weaknesses as both fighters sought a definitive advantage.

"Evacuate the civilians. You cannot possess knowledge of the Daedra like I, thus, I will attempt to incapacitate as many as I can; at best, I vanquish them, and at worst, I hold them off."

A hail of seeds fell upon the Pa-Toa. Stepping backwards again, he swiped to clear the air of those few that would hit him. But even as he avoided one attack, Venedico strode forwards with another stab to his abdomen. Wrath retreated at the movement.

"Even if you do wish to contend my points further, I have a last argument: we are running out of temporal resources. These structures on which we stand have just been separated from their main supports, and their collapse is inevitable. It is therefore imperative that we spend as little time as possible deliberating on how to spend our resources and simply utilize them. I advise you do so. Now..."

A thorny whip cracked at Wrath now. He backed away again, unwilling to entangle his weapon in a living snare.

"Go. Run, you fools!"

Another swing of the vine. Another step back. Another movement towards the finality of death.

And the last movement into the finality of contact.

Wrath blinked as he felt his back pressed up against some other thing. A warm and pulsating other thing. A person, he supposed, though he did not know who-

-And then he remembered the identity of that person last standing in that spot on the dock.

He remembered the cloak of that man never without its cover.

He remembered the resigned beat of their body, as though even its heart was in despair.

And Wrath remembered what there was for a hero.

"Hello, Decaia," Wrath rasped. "Let me outline several options as to our mutual action: one, combat to the death, in which case we shall perish here and now with nary an accomplishment to our names; two, flight from each other, in which case we shall perish here and now, also with nary an accomplishment to our names..."

The toa paused. He sheathed his sword and tore a charred piece of wood from the dock, throwing it to parry the advancing whip of Venedico.

"Or number three, we ally and fight together, in which case we may well live to see another dawn and attain the accomplishment of, at the least, not dying like rahi." He shrugged.

"You decide."

Edited by Mr. Peanuts

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Iraanus' gaze settled on a pair of beings at the opposite end of the docks. One was a Toa. The other seemed to resemble a Toa in appearance, Iraanus thought, but what with the storm clouds swirling around, the Marines falling dead before them, and the wings sprouting from her back, she looked to him more like a demon from the pits of karzahni itself. Suddenly, the demon and her companion seemed to decide it was time to abandon the battle. They quickly began making their way for a small boat waiting in the thrashing sea.
"Where do they think they're going?" Iraanus growled, taking aim with his zamor launcher. Before he pulled the trigger, however, a blur of movement caught his eye - two Toa leaping from a rooftop, following after the two beings. More of the demon's allies, it seemed. Four on three? Fair enough; they could manage that.
Still, it couldn't hurt to have a slight upper hand. Iraanus signaled to Mortis and Sookus. The other Skakdi seemed to catch his meaning and circled around as Iraanus refocused on his target. A moment later a pair of brightly-colored spheres were sailing through the air - from Viloz, a vertigo zamor, aimed at Anthyn's back; from Iraanus, one filled with acid and aimed at Anyanka. Long before the projectiles could find their marks, Iraanus, Rhow, and Viloz were on the move, beginning to close the distance between the their adversaries and themselves.
Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: RyzenRyzen peered through the fog, not seeing anything that interests him, other than some fight every few minutes. Nothing interesting. Maybe I should go now, like to Po-Wahi or back to Ko-Wahi. Po-Wahi's on the way, maybe I should go there. Ryzen started heading down the side of the ledge. Another day, another journey.

IC: Viloz

Viloz wasn't quite sure how he should have felt about the situation at hand yet a look of excitement burned brightly in his ruby red eyes. Things had gone to Karz in a matter of minutes for reasons he had yet to completely fathom and the horrifyingly gruesome scene painted out right before his eyes stripped Ga-Koro of all its beauty. Hysteria and pandemonium spread like wildfire as people died left in right, victims of merciless god-like wrath.

"That's right, who needs peace?" he muttered sarcastically, drawing his weapons in anticipation for the battle. Of all the people these brutes were going to pick on, it was the meanest and scariest of the bunch and the mere thought of fighting someone who could tear apart a Toa like a Muaka would a plush toy, gave him the hibbie jibbies. Scratch that, it was downright terrifying. Still, after sitting in a bar playing cards for the past few years with a bunch of monkeys for Matorans, his inner Skakdi barbarian screamed for blood and fuelled him with some sort of feral adrenaline.

Catching Iraanus' drift, Viloz mirrored the blue warrior's movements and fired a vertigo sphere at Anthyn's back, paired with an acid sphere aimed for Anyanka. Trailing right behind, the trio advanced as one, prepared for the worst to come. All that was missing was a stupid, possibly witty line on his part now, something he'd spare his companions in this moment of insanity.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: RyzenRyzen headed down the side of the ledge, slowly and carefully. As he was about to put his foot down, the rock crumbled. Argh! He held on with only his arms, and pulled himself to a more comfortable position. Should be more careful next time. That scared the life out of me. He headed further down, as quickly as possible. Reaching the bottom, Ryzen started walking away, towards the direction of where he assumed that was Po-Wahi. Could be better than here, less boring perhaps. Though I can't see how a desert can be not boring. Again, I'll just have to see.

Lenat- Ga-koro

IC: "Muscle memory and flashbacks are what most people cal those things." The Vortixx said in a quiet voice. "But in regards to our current situation, I agree with you. We can't do anything to help here. My best suggestion would be to head to the Marine HQ. I'm sure they know something is wrong, but it would help if they knew just what they were up against."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: RyzenRyzen walked for a bit, heading for no apparent destination. He thought that Po-Wahi could do, but he was still not entirely sure about that. Ko-Wahi?...No, maybe not. I would like to see how Po-Wahi would be like, though. Hot, desert-y, and dry. Perfect. Maybe. I'll need directions. I'll just keep going then, and see if I will ever reach it.

IC: Voutok"I wouldn't even call them those...it's...it's clearly different. But this is irrelevant. Your plan sounds like the best solution to NOT getting evicerated before this is over. I just hope there are some Marines left at the HQ. If not, the place is as good a safehouse as any. Hold on, let me check to make sure there's nothing too bloody going on right outside..."The De-Matoran turned the dial on his headphones to the "2" setting. After focusing on the noises for a few minutes, he heard a sound that was passively disturbing: the whistling sound of some kind of projectile traveling at a fast speed through the air. Voutok quickly put the dial up to "4" and alerted Lenat."Someone's firing something nearby. You might want to find some cover in the chance that it is an explossive, or the fire is returned with an explosion." With that, Voutok dove behind a counter in the empty restaurant.

"Wrong."

OOC: Tehlin post for now, will get to all those other people later.

IC: Tehlin

I smiled back at Savina as we gazed into each others' eyes, a genuine smile, a real smile for the first time since I had my soul utterly ripped from my very being. Not some half-hearted attempt at strained humor to cover up the grim reality around me, but a smile. Mata Nui knows I haven't given very many of those lately. It was about time, too. The friggin' world was falling to Karz around me every passing second, especially with the whole thing about Ga-Koro blowing up in everyone's faces, and I smiled. Yes, I was feeling positively awesome after that. Using that method to distract Savina certainly had it's benefits.

And then, it ended, and I was forcefully shoved back into reality. Just as quickly, the adorable silly grin that was left on Savina's face after the kiss broke into realization, as she propped herself up. Her smile returned not to long after, but for an entirely different reason. I followed her gaze just in time to see the gruesome sight of the armless body of a Toa drop into the churning black waters of the ocean. The rest of him soon followed. Fortunately, I wasn't given much time to dwell on the grisly scene, as Savina grabbed my arm in an iron hold. Her Kanohi flared briefly, and suddenly I was being pulled along through the air.

I didn't have much choice in the matter on whether to follow or not, though I wasn't about to leave Savina, regardless of what common sense dictated. I always did make a the stupid decisions in life, no sense in stopping now. Obviously, my mental stability could be called into question, but frankly, what the Karz ever.

I landed heavily next to Savina, overplaying the grunt slightly more than necessary. After a sharp breath of pain, I glanced up to the two beings before us. One was a slight Toa clad in light armor and Kakama with a color scheme that seemed suited for one of the Earth element. Overall unimportant at the time, but I picked out the details nonetheless. The second being, who's alabaster armor contrasted sharply with her companion’s, was who I was interested in. It was the first time since having my soul sucked out that I saw Anthyn up close. She was beautiful, quite so, but it seemed to be no more than a transparent illusion cast by the Mahiki adorning her face. The fact that she was a complete monster really killed the look.

I didn't see an angel when I looked at her, nor did I see a “savior of Ga-Koro”. I saw her for what she was, and it wasn't at all pretty. I tried not to think too much about the red liquid covering her hand, as I flashed back to the scene not a minute before.

An expression of general “Freaking Karz my ribs” covered my face, it wasn't hard to fake pain when it was actually real.

Seriously.

Tackling Savina wasn't the smartest thing I've done all day.

I glanced at Anthyn and her Toa friend just long enough so that it seemed like I acknowledged their presence, but wasn't particularly interested in them, giving a small wave as Savina said “hi” in her adorably bubbly voice of hers. Instead of staring, I glanced behind them to the chaos still raging, a pit slowly forming in my stomach. Unsurprisingly, people were already shooting at us, how lovely.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: For the record, I'm pretty sure that Atonal/Veros/Crimeia/Natalia are at a different point in time.

IC: Natalia listened to everything going on, the conversations, Fuse's appearance. She stayed silent through the entire dialogue, thinking over everything before she finally spoke. "I'm behind you." Before Veros could make any reply, she added "I don't normally think violence is the way to go. But from the way that Fuse guy acted..."

"I want to punch him in the face. Several times."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Lenat- Ga-koro

IC: Following his companion's example, Lenat dove behind the sturdy counter of the shop, readying his mag-gloves. They my not be able to do much but at the very least he could prevent any metal shrapnel from slicing him to ribbons.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Zacax

The toa of fire was still at his weapons shop, waiting for customers to come by. He had some business lately, but it slowed down some.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: RyzenRyzen did not know where he was walking. Po-Wahi was the most likely choice, but he didn't have any directions or maps. He did not know why he was walking, he just wanted to get out of here. Still, one does not know everything. Maybe if I can find anything in Po-Koro that can help me, then I'd be fine, he thought.Ryzen wasn't paying attention to where he was going, so he did not know if he reached Po-Wahi yet. A step at a time, Ryzen. Don't rush yourself. You are in no hurry to get there. More thoughts to himself. He suddenly realized that the tempature dropped. A lot. He smiled, which was something he didn't do for quite a while. Home. Ko-Wahi.OOC: Ryzen to Ko-Wahi.

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: From the confusion of suddenly being pulled to his feet by Nokth, beginning to move only to be stopped as Wrath--no, Ta bumped into him, and then having the only viable options available laid out to him in relatively rapid succession, it took Decaia a moment--much longer in his mind than in actuality--to register what was actually happening around him. As the splinters of wood rained back on them from Dico's strike, the Toa of Water glanced at Ta, before thrusting a hand forward at the ground. Beneath Dico's feet, a geyser of water erupted, knocking him back several steps as the blast cut across his chest, momentarily disorienting him.

Decaia lowered his hood, drawing his tomahawks. Both blades and mask glinted in the cloud-covered light of the sun, radiating the same strength and determination that now filled his eyes. "How's that for an answer?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: "Superb. Acta, non verba, indeed," Ta quoted with a smirk. It had been a long time since his facial muscles had stretched in such a way as to assume a curling upwards of the lips. The motion felt awkward, and he was assured that it appeared so, as well. But it seemed natural, when considering the circumstances, to assume a joking kanohi. And he hoped Decaia got its message. "One of those things that never seem to change. For example, our former comrade's-," Here he motioned to Venedico's flummoxed visage, dumbfound at the observation of the two Daedra traditionally possessing the greatest mutual enmity in alliance, "-Propensity to impulse."

He pounced for the Toa of Plant Life. Each brought their weapons about to begin their clash in greater intensity.

"Or, maybe, just your terrible sense of humor."

Edited by Mr. Peanuts

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Fanixe, I love your post with Labelle! However, the mask of illusions can only create VISUAL illusions, which is a common mistake of most players with said mask, so no worries. Please feel free to edit the post at your leisure. I will be responding as if the sound really has weight (pardon the pun) behind it.

IC: Hapaka

Ishi’s eyes never had the chance to assuage the document. A Marine’s saphire-toned foot broke a hole through the door, splinters whistling through the room in ricochet. The entire piece of wood blew outward like a bomb only moments later. Ishi’s hand was a blur as the page disappeared into the folds of his coat. Things are about to turn ugly, He thought with a quick glance at the new arrivals.

“What in karz is going on?” A glittering toa of crystal yelled, boarding ax held tightly in her right hand. She was flanked by a crowd of trident bearing matoran guards, their faces set in grim determination. Her face blazed with rightous fury as she glared across the now crowded room towards Labelle, who had thrown up the earlier visual illusion of a guard just in time.

“There’s something wrong with your ways of interrogation Marine,” The toa stated, her voice beautiful despite the otherwise vicious tone. “I am Captain Iraira, and in the name of Turaga Nokama and the Great Spirit I place you under arrest for false pretenses, collaborating with a convicted felon, and trespass on government property.”

“I’d hardly call it trespass,” Ishi muttered, “more like going to a library.”

“Shut up, Hapaka. Anything you say will be adding ten years to your sentence,” Captain Iraira straightened herself, the weight of her forceful entry lifting from her shoulders. She glanced towards a marine on her right. “Place them in locks, Surdii.”

The glance was everything.

Ishi barreled forwards, his limp arm pulled back by the speed of his sudden motion. With surprising agility for a matoran of stone he hit the ground in a slide, slipping past the first two matoran before bobbing up in their midst, his right hand raised with a strange cloth package.

“I DON’T GOT TIME FOR THIS,” Ishi yelled before slamming the smoke bomb into the woven floor. A plume of black fog exploded around Ishi, absorbing half the room in darkness. Yelps of pain floated from the cloud of smoke; Captain Iraira blinked from the sting of powder released into the air.

“This is,” She said, rage filling her lungs as her ax spun through the air, “intollerable!” She stomped once, and suddenly the smoke cleared, revealing several marines frozen in place from an unknown force, their breathing barely visible in their heartlights. Ishi chuckled in his crystalline captivity, a shard of elemental power casting his leg to the floor.

“Pressure theory,” The toa of crystal muttered, somewhat awed by her enemy’s display of skill.

OOC: This character is not an npc.. Captain Iraira is a 2013 character I will be uploading soon Fanixe. That said, go ahead and give those marine’s some punishment if you want. :P I’m just tired of the police-services not being smart or competent.

IC:

Kotaran followed Captain Iraira through the batted remains of the door, broadsword glinting in his hands, masked face darkened in reverse of his usual lightheartedness The Arete (They were undeserving of the name Toa). had deceived, cheated and murdered his fellow villagers, and by the oaths he had taken as a guardsmen they, and any of their allies, would not go unpunished.

Edited by Javert

IC: Zacax

The blacksmith decided to close his shop again, he decided to go take a vacation. Placing a sign up saying "Closed" in the language of the Matoran, he left his shop and went off to take his vacation.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: I've been away from the BZPRPG for almost a year, and I decided to come back and start anew because I don't have anything better to do. Check the link in my signature if you want to see my character's profile for some reason. Here goes nothing...

IC: Rhinal

Land ho.

Rhinal had finally found some kind of land form. He'd been sailing for a good month or two, trying to find some kind of civilization, so the spit of land before him was a welcome sight. Of course, he knew it could just be another Visorak-ravaged island like the one he'd left three or four years before, but he refused to acknowledge this possibility. He'd been forced to leave after his home island was wrecked by the Visorak, and had ended up on a desert island. Rhinal had stayed there for about three years, perfecting his water abilities and trying not to blame himself for the destruction of his home. Recently, he had decided he didn't want to be so completely alone anymore, so he got in his old boat and went sailing again.

I hope the people aren't Vortixx or Skakdi or something, because that would suck. He thought for a moment. It would suck less than there being no one though. At least I'd have someone to fight...

After a few minutes, Rhinal pulled into Naho Bay and saw Ga-Koro from a distance away. For a moment, he almost leapt out of his boat upon seeing Matoran again, but he managed to pull himself together and think about what he should do. He considered his options for a minute, then decided that he should walk carefully into the village and not announce his presence too loudly, as he didn't want to scare the Matoran. He proceeded to execute this plan, and soon was at the gate of the village. He solved the puzzle in a matter of seconds and walked in. He saw that there was some kind of fight going on, but he had no idea who to help. He moved away to avoid acidentally getting involved and watched the proceedings for a moment, trying to discern what was going on.

EDIT: OOC: Rhinal open for interaction.

EDIT: OOC: Someone pull Rhinal into whatever's going on so I have something to do. :P lol

Edited by mandmboy

IC (GREED)

WITH A WHOOSH, THE TOA OF AIR'S INCREASED WEIGHT TORE THROUGH THE LILY PAD AND PLUNGED HIM BENEATH THE WAVES, DOUSING HIS ANGER IN COLD SEAWATER. A CASCADE OF BUBBLES FLEW PAST HIM AS HE SANK, BUT PRIDE'S INFLUENCE WAS LESSENED AS HE DISAPPEARED FROM HER VIEW.

HIS JAW CLENCHED; HIS TEETH GROUND TOGETHER, AND THEN THE BUBBLES AND FROTH IN THE WATER COALESCED INTO AN ENORMOUS SPHERE OF AIR THAT ROSE TO THE SURFACE WITH INCREDIBLE SPEED, BLOWING THE LILY PAD UP AND OUT OF THE WATER.

GREED DIDN'T WAIT FOR THE SPLASH THAT WOULD SIGNIFY PRIDE'S FALL; HE ACTIVATED HIS KANOHI AND SET HIS EYES ON THE RIPPLING SURFACE OF THE OCEAN. HE VANISHED, AND APPEARED SEVERAL METRES ABOVE THE WAVES.

HE FELL, BUT WARPED ONCE MORE, COMING TO REST ON A NEARBY LILY PAD, AWAY FROM THE TORN AND SINKING PAD AND THE SMOULDERING REMAINS OF THE DOCKS. HE READIED HIS SCYTHE, HIS EYES FLICKERING AS HE WAITED TO SEE WHERE PRIDE WOULD EMERGE.

ALL THE WHILE, THE WIND HOWLED, AND THE CLOUDS GATHERED. THE FOG WAS TORN APART BY THE SHRIEKING WIND, AND THE GRAY CLOUDS GREW DARKER AS THE DAEDRA TORE THEMSELVES APART. THE GATHERING STORM PELTED THE HELPLESS VILLAGE WITH ICY RAIN AS WHITE LIGHTNING FLICKERED IN THE DEPTHS OF THE TEMPESTUOUS CLOUDS.

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: Once upon a time, Decaia might have glowered irritably at the Parakuka-infused Toa, perhaps even delivered his own verbal smack-down explaining why Ta was and always would be wrong. But times had changed--considerably so--and the Toa of Water knew that this banter wasn't meant to be taken in the same way as had been delivered in the past. Strange as the rugged half-smile on Ta's face may have looked, it was nothing compared to the grin that overtook Decaia's features--a genuine smile, without a hint of the mockery that he had put into his Arete persona.

The change it brought to his features was simply astounding.

"Coming from you, that might as well be a compliment, thanks," the Toa of Water quipped. He spun a tomahawk in his hand, moving aside to flank Envy as Ta moved in, locking blades with the Toa of Plant Life again. As Decaia prepared to throw another attack at Envy, the lily pad shook violently, accompanied by a thunderous boom from above and the cold sting of seawater from behind. Steadying himself, Decaia turned to see what had happened, just in time to witness Greed warp once into the air, and then again back onto the lily pad, crazed eyes darting about the area in search of something.

The lack of Pride in the immediate vicinity suggested what that might be.

"Moral-Chain-Friend, give Ta a hand for a moment, would you?" Decaia called to Nokth. Without waiting for a response, the Toa of Water turned, taking two steps toward Greed before hurling one of his tomahawks at the Toa of Air's shoulder. True, he had just agreed to help Ta fight Dico, but if someone did not keep Greed distracted, chances were there wouldn't be a village--or villagers, at that--left to defend.

Radix omnium malorum avaritia, as they say, he mused. I'm sure Ta'll get it. Now, come get some, you green--

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC-Nokth:

"As always, the servant obeys his master," Nokth muttered. He'd been about to head after Greed, but on second thought, that wasn't happening. Now he was going after Greed's spoiled, petty little-brother figure.

Hefting his Pudao, the Akrainid began to strafe around Venedico, so that he and Ta could attack the Toa of Plantlife from seperate angles, bettering their chances at success.

Oh, what fun this shall be, the reptillian being thought with a grin.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (GREED)

A SUDDEN PAIN TORE THROUGH GREED'S SHOULDER; HE TURNED TO SEE HIS BRILLIANT GREEN AND SILVER ARMOUR MARRED BY HIS OWN CRIMSON BLOOD. A CLATTER BEHIND HIM TOLD HIM TO LOOK IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION FOR HIS ATTACKER, AND HE FOUND HIM: SLOTH.

“YOU WOULD TURN ON ME TOO!?” THE TOA OF AIR SNARLED, HIS VOICE RAW. “TRAITORS!”

THROWING OUT A HAND, HE BEGAN TO WRENCH THE VERY AIR AWAY FROM THE TOA OF WATER, LEAVING A SEMI-VACUUM OF LOW AIR PRESSURE. HIS TOOTHY SMILE WAS EVIDENCE OF HIS DESIRE: TO SEE THE TOA COLLAPSE, GASPING FOR AIR, OR TO WATCH HIS BODY EXPLODE AS THE DIFFERENCES IN AIR PRESSURE RIPPED HIS BODY APART FROM THE INSIDE OUT.

BLOOD FOR BLOOD.

NO ONE TAKES WHAT IS MINE!

IC: KynaeraGa-KoroMiddayThe sequence of events was too quick for Kynaera to process it as more than a series of snapshots:Greed was gone. A rushing noise. The disintegration of the center of the lily pad. A shockwave of air and water. Liftoff. Blurs of debris and sea and sky.Only when Kynaera's heart ascended into her throat did she realize she had passed the apex of her flight.Instinctively, she nullified her mass. Her fall, due to her inertia, became a glide; twisting in midair, she shaped her body into a diving position and thus passed through the surface of the water.Kynaera was not an avid swimmer, but it was folly for someone of her former occupation to not learn how to swim.She blinked. The water stung her eyes, but she could deal with it; it was that or no vision at all, and Kynaera much preferred the former option.She spun, still underwater, and swam past the columns of light stabbing through the gloom. The currents could have been panicking for all she knew; they swept to and fro, shoving Kynaera in their haste. A few dead fish rested on the border of sea and air; a few smaller ones darted about Kynaera in flight.When her lungs began to burn and she surfaced for air, she suddenly realized her cloak would be soggy.OOC: I'll have Ky search for Greed tomorrow. It's too late for me to write such a post now, and I want Ky to do something. Edited by Legolover-361

IC:

And once again, Ga-Koro is thrown into conflict.

A single dark shape moved throughout the fog, grasping wounded Matoran and pulling them clear of the fighting. A spectre in the village of water, white coat flapping as she ran and flew through the scene. Elemental attacks burst around her, and were it not for her old habits, she would likely have been hit by now. Ducking and weaving was a mandatory activity.

At least I'm not the one fighting in it, this time.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(ToaDevounx of the Hybraxi Toa's, and wielder of flames and sonics):

After reaching Ga-Koro, 5 hours after the most recent battle, and seeing it in rubble, drops to knees and looks around for survivors after 3 hours. After seeing some glowing mounds of dirt, Devounx knew his target, rogue Toa of the Hybraxi, the Toa of Earth and Lightning, was here. Also saw glowing ice shards, and knew twin sister, Neril, was nearby too. "Neril?! I thought I told her to stay away from our brother Toa, after he went rogue...", Devonx mutters as he uses his sonic and fire attacks to force small gaps in water, allowing him to grab and pull up some really heavy rocks, to use as temporary dwellings, using the strange combined Kanohi Mask of Strengh and Quick Travel, the Kanohi Pakari-Kualsi Hybraxi. Using the sound waves to make waves, helps any and all survivors into the temporary dwellings made with the fire element as well. "Mata Nui...and I thought Ko-Koro and Ta-Koro were in bad shape...the fact that Ga-Koro was slightly...destroyed utterly...its...its too much for me...I need the other Hybraxi...I need all 5 of the others...its time for the Hybraxi to regain our unity...I can only hope...it will be in time...maybe...theres a chance that Neril is at Po-Koro...or maybe she is at Le-Koro...Well, only one way to find out, but it will wait. These Water Villagers need help!" Devounx says, thinking about the Matoran only, as well as the strange white Toa that was seen after a while. After helping all the injured in 50 days, while fighting off sea and air Rahi, Devounx thinks about what happened 49 days ago. 6 days later, he was glad it was done, and he started speaking to the woman in the white coat, whom never told him her name, decides to live in Ga-Koro, to help protect it with the twin sonic magmaswords, collection of throwing daggers, and the Kanohi Hau that was never used. Also wanting to help...with the makuta problem, and returns to the woman in white, and asks her to join me in defending Ga-Koro 2.0, which is built of the byproduct of 2 old Toa Hybraxi, the rock and water and the fire and sonics Toa, and after the 'Toa Sinker Hybraxi' as Devounx always called his best friend, the Toa Hybraxi of Rock and Water, Toa Levonir Hybraxi, calling the material used to make the new Ga-Koro Ga-blaze-stone. After 2 days of rebuilding the entire village, to look like the way it had before attacks, Levonir and Devounx talked, and Levonir said his good-byes. After all this was done with, and a new member of the Ga-Koro Gaurd was made of Toa Devounx, many a strange incident occured...

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi