Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
23906 replies to this topic

#201 Offline mandmboy

mandmboy
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 08-March 11
  • 232 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 07:29 PM

IC: Tall, blank and lanky? Well, the first and last adjectives were appropriate. As for "business," Akinii was ready for whatever this odd-looking Skakdi might try to pull. He readied himself.
  • 0

#202 Offline Toa the kid

Toa the kid
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 07-March 10
  • 1,034 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 07:49 PM

OOC: Agarin entering Ga-Koro IC: Agarin entered the village of Ga-Koro, it wasn't very difficult. The scales puzzle was the same as always. They should do something about that. He thought. He walked along the pathway and listened to the wonderful sounds of the bustling koro. It was an amazing gift for him to be born with normal hearing, and he planned on enjoying every moment of that gift. He strode along through traders, marines, and gave a friendly wave to the local musicians. He didn't know where he was going, nor did he care, he just planned on walking around and enjoying the sounds of the sea. OOC: Agarin open for interaction.
  • 0
Posted Image

#203 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 3,276 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:04 PM

IC(Baron): The toa of plasma barged into the Black Spot inn. "OI! I would like a boat ferry thingy! Anyone up for the...I cant think of a word to say here!" OOC: Baron open for yelling back at...I mean interaction.

IC: Plagia - Black Spot Inn The Skakdi whirled around at the sound of this newcomer and roared, 'What the Karz do you think you're doing!' The Skakdi went on to shout numerous more insults at the Toa, but Plagia saw her chance, and nabbed the unattended box. She flung it open to find... A Kanohi. A noble Huna, to be exact. Obviously, that wasn't what she had been expecting, since she immediately smashed the box and it's contents over the Skakdi's head. 'What kind of cons are you trying to pull on us?!' she yelled. The Skakdi turned back to, even more irate than before, 'That's it little miss Toa! It's time I showed what kind of 'business' I deal in!' he screamed as he hurled his fist at her- -only to be caught by Plagia. 'That was your second mistake of the day.' OOC: Last post of the night guys. -Void

  • 0

#204 Offline Nano Bear Swarm

Nano Bear Swarm
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 19-April 06
  • 2,277 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:09 PM

IC(Baron): "Oh, Im so sorry. Was I yelling too loud?" Seeing the fight begin, he prepared some plasma. "You know, I've never really LIKED Skakdi. Can I kill him?"
  • 0

#205 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 12-April 08
  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:17 PM

IC: (Tellus) Tellus could hear yelling from the bar. Bored by how slow the line was moving, he turned around to stick his head out far enough to see around the Skakdi behind of him. He didn't dare move out farther than that. Maybe something interesting would happen, like a fight. That would be better than staring at the wall like he had been doing for what seemed to be an eternity.

Edited by Cadias, Oct 16 2011 - 08:19 PM.

  • 0

#206 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 09-June 09
  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:19 PM

IC (Black Spot Inn):At the sound of raised voices, Raknar spun--The pink-armored Skakdi's fist swung round, toward the Toa, and was just-as-quickly stopped with ease. Obviously he (or she?) hadn't been expecting that, because his eyes widened. Another Toa, this one loudly proclaiming he'd gladly kill the Skakdi, held a ball of plasma between his hands, its orange glow wavering against the tables and chairs around the three beings.They were probably all drunk.Still, it would be fun to watch a fight for once, rather than participate.
  • 0

#207 Offline Toa the kid

Toa the kid
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 07-March 10
  • 1,034 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:19 PM

IC (Agarin): Agarin was starting to feel bored. One can only walk around a village for so long before you run out of things to see and hear. So politely borrowed a stool from the bar, making sure to keep away from any drink, and took a seat on the edge of the crowd. Hope this goes well... He thought. Agarin pulled his guitar around to the front and began to beautifully play one of his original songs.

Edited by Toa the kid, Oct 16 2011 - 08:25 PM.

  • 0
Posted Image

#208 Offline mandmboy

mandmboy
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 08-March 11
  • 232 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:30 PM

IC: Akinii reacted quickly and whipped out his swords. He gave the Skakdi a mild slice in his side, in an effort to distract him. As the being roared in pain, Akinii grabbed the Skakdis' hands and forced them together behind the being's back, and froze the Skakdi's limbs together into a very large, solid, and weighty block of ice (about the size of his torso.) The Skakdi, due to the weight of the ice, fell lamely to the floor of the inn, unable to move. A good portion of the "handcuffs" shattered as the Skakdi hit the floor. "Hmm," Akinii said. "Maybe I should have made that ice a little smaller..."
  • 0

#209 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 12-April 08
  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:36 PM

IC: (Tellus) "Oh, COME ON! I was hoping to see a fight!" Tellus yelled. He turned to face the recruiting captain again, annoyed that he had to wait in boredom once more.
  • 0

#210 Offline Nano Bear Swarm

Nano Bear Swarm
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 19-April 06
  • 2,277 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:38 PM

IC(Baron): The toa dispersed the plasma. "Bah. Why did you just do that!? I was in the mood for a fight!" He sat down at the bar, and remembered he had no widgets.
  • 0

#211 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 06-January 07
  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:41 PM

IC: Vrana Vrana adjusted his wings, flexing them to their enormous full length before folding them back together. He wasn't comfortable just waiting around.
  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#212 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 12-April 08
  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:44 PM

IC: (Cadias) Cadias noticed Vrana flexing his wings, obviously bored. "Think we should go?" OOC: Want to wait for Xaeraz or take off for the village? EDIT: Oh look, Xaeraz just got on.

Edited by Cadias, Oct 16 2011 - 08:46 PM.

  • 0

#213 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 06-January 07
  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:45 PM

OOC:... I really don't know. I think Navayak agreed to go. I can't quite remember. IC: Vrana "Yeah, I'm getting hungry. I have a food supplier in the village."
  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#214 Offline Xaeraz

Xaeraz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 17-January 07
  • 3,082 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:48 PM

IC: "SHHHHH. I AM HAVING TEA TIME." Navayak was most clearly not drinking tea, making tea, or doing anything related to tea in any way, shape or form. In fact, he was just as antsy as the rest to get going, but, as he would later explain to followers, his patron controller was busy all day fencing. He was stuck there until his patron returned once more. Of course, now that he could once again move, he was glad to do so. "Come, let us depart!"
  • 0

who_the_shepard_do_you_think_i_am.jpg


#215 Offline mandmboy

mandmboy
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 08-March 11
  • 232 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:48 PM

IC: "You want a fight? Well, that's too bad." Akinii was a bit amused by the other beings' irritation. "You'll have to find one somewhere else." He turned back to Plagia. "Is this Skakdi any use to you?"
  • 0

#216 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 12-April 08
  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:54 PM

IC: (Cadias) Cadias immediately began walking toward the village. "Finally, we're leaving!" IC: (Tellus) Tellus ignored the being who had ruined a perfectly good, entertaining fight. Waiting was not his strong point, he was realizing. OOC: Nice break of the fourth wall there, Xaeraz. You fence? Like, swordplay or fixing/building a fence? I haven't done much today, personally, besides attending a pig roast.
  • 0

#217 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 06-January 07
  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:55 PM

IC: Vrana He grabbed onto his new friend and the Crazy Religious guy... his other friend, and lifted off into the sky. His wings carried them toward the center of the village, Giving Cadias and Navayak a good view of the village from above. "Hang on!" OOC: Saves time from walking. :biggrin: Sorry, no complementary peanuts.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler, Oct 16 2011 - 09:05 PM.

  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#218 Offline Xaeraz

Xaeraz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 17-January 07
  • 3,082 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:59 PM

OOC: Swordplay. Epee (and sabre, as of today) IC: Navayak wooped with joy and also perhaps a bit of insanity as he was hoisted over Ga-koro by his flying friend, obviously enjoying the sensation of flight. "I am a beautiful Nui-Rama!"
  • 0

who_the_shepard_do_you_think_i_am.jpg


#219 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 12-April 08
  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 09:04 PM

IC: (Cadias) Cadias, not expecting to be grabbed, had let out a yell of shock when he spontaneously began to fly. Then he realized that it was Vrana carrying him. "Warn me next time, will ya?" IC: (Aurix) Aurix, seated in the center of Ga-Koro, watched in amazement as a flying something swooped overhead carrying two beings, one yelling something about Nui-Rama. He hurried gathered his stuff, and ran in pursuit of the object. He had always been faintly aware of his insanity, but it would begin to worry him if he started to see things. And, of course, should they be real, he had to warn the village of the invasion of the flying toa.
  • 0

#220 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 06-January 07
  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 09:06 PM

IC: Vrana Vrana started laughing at Navayak's comment, cracking up in the sky. Which was not a good thing. Their flight path was quickly dropping, faster than it should. "Pretty Nui Rama!" The bird laughed.
  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#221 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 12-April 08
  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 09:09 PM

IC: (Cadias) "Vrana! VRANA! You're kind of flying, carrying two people! Might be a good idea not to crash!" Cadias yelled. Seeing the ground rush up towards him caused his stomach to begin rebelling again.
  • 0

#222 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 06-January 07
  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 09:13 PM

IC: Vrana "Right, sorry!" He started flapping his wings more often, and the speed of descent slowed greatly. "Pretty Nui-Rama."
  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#223 Offline Xaeraz

Xaeraz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 17-January 07
  • 3,082 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 09:16 PM

IC: "Yes, Vrana? You were saying something to me?" Navayak inquired, clearly having taken "Pretty Nui-Rama" as an alias. OOC: Off to sleep, see y'all tomorrow.
  • 0

who_the_shepard_do_you_think_i_am.jpg


#224 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 06-January 07
  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 09:18 PM

IC: Vrana "I just thought that it was hilarious." Vrana chuckled, lowering them safely to the ground. "Pretty Nui-Rama..." He was still chuckling. OOC: See you tomorrow then!
  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#225 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 12-April 08
  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 09:22 PM

IC: (Aurix) Aurix watched the Bird-Toa swoop suddenly, then start flying slowly again. He hoped it would land soon and close by. His legs were getting tired. Plus, he thought he was beginning to run out of lily pad. For an instant, he wondered exactly why he was running. Luckily, he remembered it quickly. To be sure that he wasn't seeing things, there was only one thing he could do: touch the Bird-Toa. He watched it land. Good! He stopped to catch his breath. After all, if the Bird-Toa snatched him he would have to run for his life. IC: (Cadias) Cadias sighed in relief, glad to be on solid ground. "Warn me next time..." OOC: I couldn't resist this opprotunity with Aurix. I simply couldn't.
  • 0

#226 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 06-January 07
  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 09:26 PM

OOC: Go ahead and try... IC: Vrana "Yeah, I probably should." He agreed with Cadias. "But I probably won't."
  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#227 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 12-April 08
  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 09:40 PM

IC: (Aurix) Aurix deemed that he had gathered enough breath to run away should the Bird-Toa grab him. Taking a deep breath, he walked up to the creature, closed his eyes, and touched it on the arm. Reassured that he wasn't seeing things, he laughed and said, "Oh, that's a relief! For a moment I thought I was going crazy!" Then he frowned. It felt as though what he had just said directly contradicted with something. And he was supposed to warn the village, wasn't he? Oh well, it hadn't attempted to assimilate him into the hivemind, so it must be friendly. IC: (Cadias) Cadias was going to tell Vrana that he should most definetely warn him when a Ta-Matoran walked up and touched Vrana. He waited for the Matoran to stop talking before he began. "Warn me next time. Just warn me." IC: (Aurix and Cadias) "Warn you about what?""The next time he decides I should fly with him.""You can fly?" Aurix looked at the darkly colored Toa in awe.Cadias sighed. "No, I can't. He can.""He can fly?""Yes, hence the wings.""Those are wings?" There was a pause. "You're sure they aren't fins of some sort?"Cadias buried his face in his hands in an epic double facepalm. "Not another one..." he groaned.

Edited by Cadias, Oct 16 2011 - 09:44 PM.

  • 0

#228 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 06-January 07
  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 09:45 PM

IC; Vrana The creature slowly turned toward the Matoran, a strange look on his face. "Sorry, I'm not signing autographs today." He looked at his wings, flexing them to full size. "Nope, wings."
  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#229 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 12-April 08
  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 09:52 PM

IC: (Aurix) Aurix was on the verge of asking what 'another one' was, but was distracted by the Bird-Toa babbling on about autographs and wings. Maybe he wasn't all there, so to speak. "Wings? So, do you fly a lot or-MMMMFFFFF." Cadias had clamped his hand over the Matoran's mouth. He ground out, "Not. Another. Word. One more word and I will throw you off of this lily pad. Got it?" Aurix nodded, and Cadias turned to Vrana. "You got a piece of cloth?"
  • 0

#230 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 06-January 07
  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 09:58 PM

IC: Vrana "... no, not at all." Vrana explained to Cadias. At first he thought the Matoran was just after an autograph, but he seemed a little... odd.
  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#231 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 12-April 08
  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 10:09 PM

IC: (Cadias) "Well, can you procure something tyable? I intend to gag Chatty over here until he decides to leave us. When he does, he can untie the gag himself. I am not going to put up with questions from him much longer. IC: (Aurix) Aurix managed to pull the Toa's hand off of his mouth and scramble out of his range. "I'm Aurix," he said. "What's your name? Have you escaped the hivemind, freed these two, and come to warn us of the invasion of the Bird-Toa? The Voices have been warning me about Bird-Toa lately." If Vrana was listening closely, he would have heard Cadias mutter, "Ignore it and it'll go away..." This Matoran really got on his nerves.
  • 0

#232 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 06-January 07
  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 11:11 PM

IC: Vrana "Hive mind? Bird-Toa invasion?" Vrana glared down at Aurix, tilting his head slightly. "Have you been drinking the madness liquid?"
  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#233 Offline Nano Bear Swarm

Nano Bear Swarm
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 19-April 06
  • 2,277 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 11:23 PM

IC(Baron): "WELL I DIDN'T WANT ANY!" He got shoved out of the inn. He started walking out of the village, rain beginning to pour down."Is that you?"A toa walked up behind him. "Barry. Is that you?"The Baron turned around. "I KNOW NOT OF THIS BARRY! WHO ARE YOU!?""Barry...it's me."The Baron punched the toa. "Shut it. I don't know you." A bolt of lightning crashed against a mountainside."I am Gilian. You remember? From-" The Baron continued to hit her."SHUT! UP! I! DON'T! KNOW! YOU!"
  • 0

#234 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

  • 10-December 04
  • 6,058 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 02:50 AM

IC (Syyge, Ga-Koro Inn): Syyge had finally managed to reach the floating village. He was bruised and extremely tired and drained. He walked into the Ga-Koro inn to get some rest. As Syyge limped in, he suddenly heard a beautiful melody being played by someone. He saw the player (Agarin) apart from the others, playing his guitar. The melody triggered memories in Syyge and he edged closer to hear better. Agarin continued playing. Syyge went over to him. "It's a beautiful song", he said.
  • 0

#235 Online Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 23-February 09
  • 4,121 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 03:56 AM

IC (Lohkar) Lohkar looked hard at the Toa. There was something somehow...fabricated about him. Something he wasn't sure he liked. "Any particular role you'd be interested in?" he asked. "Other than captain," he said with that dangerous grin of his. "Once I finish the interviews, decide who's in, an' get some supplies, we'll go," he said quickly to Primus. OOC: Nobody's signing the sheet. Lohkar's just writing down notes.
  • 0

Posted Image


More ME minifigs!


#236 Offline Toa the kid

Toa the kid
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 07-March 10
  • 1,034 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 05:26 AM

IC(Agarin): Agarin stopped playing for a moment to look at the toa who had spoken (Sygga)."Thank you." he said, smiling, "It's one of my favorites"He looked back to his guitar and resumed his song.
  • 0
Posted Image

#237 Offline Carson Chambliss

Carson Chambliss
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 15-July 10
  • 5,109 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 05:35 AM

OOC: Lohkar's a wise one for a pirate. IC: The Captain's eyes lit up as he grinned rakishly, readjusting his cap once again. "Bombardment, definitely."
  • 0

#238 Online Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 23-February 09
  • 4,121 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 05:55 AM

OOC: Lohkar notices a lot of things others don't. For example, in the aborted timeline (grrrr...) IC (Lohkar) Lohkar grinned back. "Excellent choice," he replied. "I'll put you down." He scribbled some more Lesterin triangle-letters, and looked back up again. "Thanks very much, mate. I'll see ya in a minute. Next!" he called, reaching for the large tankard of rum that sat on the table.
  • 0

Posted Image


More ME minifigs!


#239 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 09-June 09
  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 06:21 AM

IC (Black Spot Inn):Annoyed, Raknar reached around his Matoran companion and tapped the being ahead of him on the shoulder. "'Ey, move up," he growled.
  • 0

#240 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 01-November 10
  • 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 06:36 AM

IC:Odhran"Alright, let's do this!" Odhran said with a large grin on his face as he raced towards the closest Barque. He activated his mask, giving him greater speed than most, allowing him to slip past the guards at the front of the ship. He then waited in the middle of the ship, waiting for the crew to surround him. When they did he drew his two swords. "Two Swords Style: Slashing Storm!" he called, activating his power over wind to pull the crew close to him, then slashing at them when they got close. After a bit of this he stopped his power and sheathed his sword. "Moylan, you gonna help or what!?" he called down. OOC:And Odhran's back!

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast, Oct 17 2011 - 08:30 AM.

  • 0

"I'll do it...  If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users