Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Arzanyos was about to start on a litany of lies, but then decided prudence might be best with this fellow. "The names Arzanyos. I can find supplies most anywhere, gauge the amount of resistance in any garrison, I'm an exceptional interrogator, and I'm pretty handy in a fight. I can also lie like no tomorrow."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: "Well, I'm a Priest, so a Deacon is like a priest-in training. Basically you'd be my minion and confidant, amongst other things, in exchange for being taught about the 'Voices' by one trained to do so." Navayak beamed at him. "So, what do you say?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: Sorry for taking so long there. And if you have to blame someone for Gunner taking so long, blame me! :sneaky: IC: Gunner - Black Spot Inn Gunner smirked and said, 'Very proficient. As for the inn, have you ever heard of the 'Rama Hive'?' Of course he would have heard of it. Everyone knew of the Rama Hive, and those who didn't knew someone who knew it. -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: (Aurix) Aurix thought it over for a moment. "Minion... confidant.....other things.....taught about the Voices.." He frowned for a moment, then beamed at Navayak. "I'll do it! Here, take this as a symbol of my gratitude!" Aurix hastily took off his necklace, took a symbol off of it, and presented it to Navayak. "The Voices inspired me to make it!" he stated, rather proudly.

OOC: <facepalm> Sorry, with so many characters, it's very hard to remember who plays who. IC (Lohkar) "Ah, the Rama Hive! That was a tavern ta remember," Lohkar replied wistfully. "Weren't you shut down for some arms-dealin' thing?" Looks like he's got all the makings of a Quartermaster, Lohkar thought. Mind for money, eye for profit, just a bit of ruthlessness...excellent. "Right, that's all I need ta know. An' if I'm not mistaken, that just leaves you." He pointed at Athillion.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Navayak drew out his own necklace and showed it to Aurix, shaking his head. "No, my friend, I cannot take it. Keep it instead as a sign of my gratitude for your gratitude, yes?"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: Ghosthands, Rig is probably in bed by now; it's late where he lives, in Greece. Just a heads-up that he won't post until at least tomorrow.IC (Black Spot Inn):Finally, the line had tapered out, leaving only Athillion standing a small distance from the table. What with all the conversations and hustling and bustling, though, Raknar wasn't surprised that Athillion couldn't hear Lohkar properly.He leaned back in his chair so it balanced precariously on its back two legs, drumming the fingers of his right hand against the table. Hopefully this would be overwith soon -- Raknar had the funny feeling Athillion would hunt him down if he left him here, and being as experienced a fighter as he was, he knew it was always worthwile to watch his back lest someone stuck a knife in it.

IC: "Immediately! You see, I am sensitive to light, so I need you to help me search for Obsidian." Meanwhile, Navayak pondered what to do with a deacon quietly to himself.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Ic: Most of the walk from the charred forest to the Ga-Wahi reaches was done in silence. Danerys soon found that Acheno didn't really feel like wasting energy on conversation, so there wasn't much to say, and Dany was fine with that. Most of her trekking was done alone, anyway, mostly because of the fact that nobody wanted to go with her. So while the added company, if one could call it that, was welcome, Dany was already quite used to traveling without conversation, and to his credit, Archeno didn't slow her down any. Finally, they arrived at the top of a ridge that looked down into a lush, green gulch with flowers decorating the small meadows below. A narrow stream poured through it to the right, the blue ribbon barely seen as much as heard as the muted roar reached their promontory. The stream itself seemed as if miles down the hillside, but in truth it was a simple bouldering to the bottom of the gully and was not as difficult or as log as it seemed. She directed her gaze to what looked like a shallow grotto in the side of the hill on the other side of the stream. "That's where the digging is. The grotto is the result of my work, and you can barely see the tip of a wall jutting out. My bet is that whatever building is there was buried almost entirely by a landslide, and it was thanks to the tiny segment that wasn't buried that I found it. Quite a lucky thing, really."

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: Dece continued on through the jungle, and soon the reached the end. As he walked with the crab the world began to fade into a great darkness. As the all consuming darkness engulfed him, a cracking sound was heard. Suddenly the darkness fractured, reveally a white void. Cast in the center of the void was a great temple, surrounded by four towers. As he watched this the ground began to tremble, and the temple was ripped apart. A vortex emerged, and began to destroy everything in the void. Six tall figures who were not Skakdi suddenly appeared, and faced the cyclone. In a flash both were gone, though winds continued to blow around the ruined temple. But the scene didn't stay calm for long as the tenple fragmented into a great abyss. As Dece floated towards the abyss he saw hordes of slugs emerge from its depths. The slugs leapt onto randomly appearing masks, and began to feast on the headgear. From each Kanohi grew a Matoran or a Rahi, their eyes piercing with intensity. All of a sudden a metal egg emerged from beneath Dece, knocking him into the abyss... Dece awoke to find himself laying on the crab, who was scuttling rapidly across the landscape. The region was a little hotter now, and the smell of ashe lingered in the air. The crab seemed almost trained to use passangers, perhaps it was used as a mount? The Fe-Matoran resolved to look into that, but his first goal was to find someone who could understand his visions.(Dece to Ta-Wahi)

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: (Aurix) Aurix was pondering where he had heard obsidian before. He should know this... IC: (Cadias) Cadias decided to help them out. Crazy #2 had shut up, and he liked Navayak. "Obsidian is, I believe, quickly cooled volcanic glass. Generally formed where lava flows meet glaciers. However, as I do not look forward to trekking around Ko-Wahi, I suggest that we go to Ta-Koro and see if we can purchase any there." Cadias decided not to tell them that he had come across that bit of knowledge by overhearing two Ga-Matoran discussing which would work better as the blade for a filleting knife. OOC: I know where you're going, Xaeraz. TDC sent me a PM about it. I approve. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

IC: Vrana "This isn't good. I can only carry two of you at once." Vrana explained to his friends and Crazy #2. "We can't fly there."OOC: http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: "And that is why Cadias hangs around! Because he is genius!" Navayak slapped Cadias on the back congenially, smiling wide enough for his face to just about split. "Cad, does the sun not hurt your eyes?" OOC: http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Edited by Doctor Xaeraz P.H.D.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: (Cadias) "When I look directly at it, yes. I suppose I'm better adjusted for it, though, my element of Plasma giving off light like it does." He looked at Navayak, frowning slightly. "Why?" IC: (Aurix) "We walk, then. Or maybe get a boat." Aurix turned around, looking at Cadias. Hmmmm.... Genius? Maybe. His ability to tell you exactly what obsidian is was certainly impressive. OOC: I'd be somewhat surprized if most of the topic hasn't figured out what we're talking about yet. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Edited by Cadias

IC: "Yes! Walking is good for the soul! It brings you closer to your gods! Unless your gods are behind you. In which case it takes your farther away. But It always brings me closer to mine! Faultless logic!"

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Vrana The Black Bird flew over and landed beside Cadias, walking at the same pace. "Soo... I say we ditch shorty in some way." He was talking about Aurix. "One Navayak is fine. Two is dangerous to our mental health."

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Navayak tailed behind Cadias and Vrana, talking to Aurix along the way as they began their trek. "You see, the world is really egg-shaped. We know this because, if we were to crack it open, it would make a delicious egg and bacon sandwich."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Arzanyos noticed the odd firebreather drinking heavily at the bar. He pulled up a chair beside him decided to make conversation. "It's not healthy to drink that much, you know. You start to punch people for reasons you don't understand. You get what I'm sayin'?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: (Cadias) Cadias shrugged. "Eh, maybe later. For now, he's keeping Navayak entertained, and isn't opening his trap to ask stupid questions. Besides, I think it'd be easier on Navayak if he 'fell' into the volcano rather than being abandoned." IC: (Aurix) "Amazing! Er..... what're bacon and eggs?" OOC: Couldn't resist having Aurix ask that question. After all, this is the Bionicle Universe.... and I'd like to see Navayak explain bacon and eggs to a crazy Matoran.

IC: Vrana "And you aren't getting me to do it. I have thing thing against killing, you know." Then an idea hit him. "What if we both push, and have our eyes closed. That way, we don't see who's push kills him, and we can always assume it was the other person."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: (Cadias) "That brings me back to the whole 'defenseless' thing, which does bug me. Maybe once Navayak is finished teaching him, we could convince him to spread word of the Great Elder Ones. Then, he'd leave, Navayak'd be proud, and we'd be happy. Nobody dies or gets hurt or anything. All it takes is a little patience and a good grip on the basics of zoning out."