Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Skyra"In the morning I am. Not sure about Laserbeak, that's up to her." He looked at Laserbeak. "You want to come to Le-koro tomorrow? Don't worry about being wanted there or anything, if I say your with me you'll be fine."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: So he is. Thanks Shadow Guardian, for interacting with my chars again. Since in the last fight my chars were overpowered, assume the training made them no stronger than they were in that fight. And if that's still too powerful then weaker than that. And that's if you plan on fighting at all. XDIC: Barricade looked up at a titan the size of Tahuva...though much fatter. "Hey, you're the back massage guy! Sorry about all that Karz I gave you.."Tahuva noticed a being telling him off. "Excuse me, sir, but this is not what it looks like. We were led here by this Toa to meet Kalama's Marines."OOC: Who are in Le-Wahi. So, JL, wut..?"They are nowhere to be seen. I believe we have been mislead. And I am not fat." OOC: LOL

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: 1. Velan would need a new boyfriend. 2. Ga-Koro would be sucked into a blackhole.IC: OnuzekHe picked Barricade up with one arm. Without using his mask. He brought Barricade to eye level with him."What was that?"OOC: I find it quite funny that he thinks as him as fat, as Onuzek is the exact opposite of fat. Extremely buff. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: But extremely buff guys usually have decent speed along with their strength. Most fat guys I know are all strength no speed. That combined with his pic gave me and therefore my chars that idea. XDIC: Barricade looked into Onuzek's eyes. "Argh..." His pride wouldn't let him apologize, even though he realized that was a mistake. "I SAID YOU'RE FAT!" He burst out half laughing, half afraid of the trouble his pride would get him into now.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: He's more of the huge buff guy who isn't very fast. He isn't like fat slow though. More of heavy slow.IC: OnuzekHe began to squeeze Barricade a little. Increasing the pressure a bit over time."Onuzek hopes you didn't say that."OOC: Onuzek seems to making Barricade have some character development. Pride = not always a good thing. "P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Barricade coughed a bit. "Such a small brain for such a big body...why did so many of your cells end up as flabs? For one, it's 'I hope you didn't say that.' Two, I JUST DID!" He choked a bit more.OOC: Or is he? XDIC: Turaga Pyras did nothing. Maybe this would teach Barricade some manners..Dervian watched. This was funny.Tahuva was focused on Argentum and Kyju.Ratchet was laughing. "Barricade, I'll patch you up the best I can after this!" "I won't a-help at all!" Dino smirked.OOC: DUN DUN DUN...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Onaku"Actually, I am heading for Kini-nui." Onaku looks upon Ace as he is given the 'puppy eyes' "Look, I'm not taking you with me, but I can't stop you from coming along, so as long as you stay silent and don't bother me any more than you have, then I'm fine with it." Onaku then turned around and began walking.

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

IC-Jaron:Jaron sheathed his swords on his back, walking into the area around the village. There were a lot of Ga-Matoran running about, and, well, there was a lot of bloody water. Jaron felt uncomfortable, seeing as the last time he had been near this much water, his ship had crashed. Bad memory, that.Hoping to find some answers as to where he was, Jaron went to the first couple beings he saw who weren't Ga-Matoran. One was a somewhat odd looking Toa of Magnetism. Silver and Cyan. They never looked like that where I came from, Jaron thought. He then looked at the other, a large, powerful-seeming Toa of Fire. He started walking up to them. "Ho there!" He yelled over to them. "Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: How do you not see a huge purple and black titan? :PIC: OnuzekHe turned towards the newcomer. Despite the fact that he had just slammed a certain toa of earth into the ground, there was a smile on his face. Mainly because this was a new person to meet."What sort of questions?" the huge toa asked.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Well, Kyju's neither strong nor buff, so the only thing he's got is speed. Well, and deduction, half the time.IC - Kyju - Talking"Marines?" he repeated, "Sure. Say, weren't you the ones attacking Ta-Koro?"He knew perfectly well they had defended it, but this was better conversation. His eyes scanned the area, picking out bits of information about them. A team, but the grey one- who probably controlled metal, from his experience -was probably not part of it. His demeanor suggested a slight dislike of the coalition.The tallest one, the red one, seemed like the warrior type. All honor and peace and that junk. For a few reasons, he would avoid combat with him. Probably because fire doesn't go well with ice. Then the green one. The doctors back in Ta-Koro had the same mask as him, so he was probably a healer.An older one shorter than the short ones? Interesting traveling companion. Probably the wise old leader or something like that.Then there was the other one...strange accent. He was probably foreign. Probably specialized in something he didn't know about. Maybe that was the point. Depending on that, he looked like a good first target in the event of a fight. If a fight happened, he'd be crushed. All together, they were pretty hard to beat. But with Onuzek... He'd stand a much better chance. The guy hardly felt pain, but he sure dealt it.OOC: He thinks in this way half the time. This is what I mean by deduction. Not as useless as originally believed. XD

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Emotia"Okay, cool." They made there way inside her hut. There wasn't really much too it, a small kitchen, a bedroom, and a living room all tightly fit in there, Emotia sat down on the couch, leaving enough room for Knidia to sit down as well.

IC: Emotia"So, I was thinking...maybe we should search for other people with marks on them, I can't be the only one, right?" Edited by Snelly

IC: Laserbeak, Coast"I'll come, Skyra. Besides, no one but you knows who I am." She winked. "Few people have ever seen me on a job at all, and even fewer have seen anything but my back." She turned to Yasashiv. "Yes." Laserbeak's eyes twinkled. "But I'll be sure to catch up to you soon. And don't worry, I'll find you with ease. I am, after all, the former spy and thief of one of the most dangerous mercenary teams on Mata Nui."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SkyraSkyra grinned. "Awesome! Oh, just so you know, the mission I'm involved with is incredibly dangerous, and we could all die horribly somewhere down the road, as so far it has involved directly confronting servants of the one and only Makuta, trying to find member's of the Chronicler's Company, and Mata Nui knows what else." Skyra said this like it was a typical day for him.

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak frowned she whispered to Skyra, "I'm still coming, but just to warn you, if it ever comes down to staying and dieing or leaving and living, unless it is to take down Makuta himself, I will run. I just started living again, I won't die so easily. I'm sorry."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: SkyraSkyra looked at Laserbeak, and just smiled. "Good, I wouldn't want to have your death ever on my conscious anyway. Besides, it's not suppose to be a suicide mission, right now it's more of searching for Kapura...cause that's sorta who we need to find, and let me tell you, that guy....is hard to find! He's like everywhere!"

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak walked up to Yasashiv and said "Hey, don't worry. You really think anything could stop me? There is a reason I'm still alive after my former career you know. Ask Skyra. He's had to fight me for real before. "

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak chuckled at the joke. "I'll be fine. Between Skyra and I, what can stop us in our quest?" Except Makuta or his servants........ But she doesn't need to hear that.

fK5oqYf.jpg