Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Yasashiv)

Yasashiv gently pulls away from the two while smiling."Well, I guess we have a party to get back to," she says silently and a bit grogilly. The effects of the alcohol were still wearing off; a massive migrane was approaching as well.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Kamaehu smiled. "It is as you say. But how about you" He gestured to Nikaron, first his jacket, then his knives. "You fight with the weapons of an assassin, and you wear clothes to hide yourself. Yet you have the gift of perception. An interesting combination." Kamaehu then pointed to Nikaron's mask. "However, you should have remained totally still. I've seen that mask before. Funny, don't you think? A flock of bees to hide your place, yet you're hoist by your own petard."OOC: On subject of school, one: I live in Hawaii, and two: Free periods. They exist.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Mind if Volin tags along? On a side note: do you people not have school?! IC: VolinVolin considered whether he wanted to go with Skyra and Laserbreak, greatly tempted by the fact that the journey would be dangerous. That and he was pretty bored and craved action and excitement."Hey guys, would you mind if I came with you?"

OOC: I've often wondered what kind of education these guys get, myself.IC:Angelus had led the group for a couple hours before he stopped, surveying the way."The first village should be right around here," he said, pointing to the northwest. "Just another ten or fifteen minutes."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Joran:Joran looked at the large titan-like person he had overlooked, and frowned. "Well," he said slowly, "There are a few things. Where am I, what Island is this, and who are all of you?"Judging by their incredulous expressions, he obviously didn't seem to knowledgeable about the island, other than the fact that it was an island.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: NikaronNikaron returned the smile, "Tell me who is that decides a weapon belongs to one type of person. If a Pakari wearing marksman, hits his target with giant axes is he still a marksman? As for the clothes who said they were for remaining hidden, if that were the case why are they so loose, that would lead to me risking getting them caught on something. I don't think that is very beneficial." He paused, as if in thought, "The same as my mask you see, odd I've never heard of another being wearing my mask. It is not something forged by the average mask maker. Also I believe the proper term would be a swarm of bees and I apologize for my hiding. It was not you, I just did not feel that the others would enjoy seeing me. You see, I met up with them in Ta-Wahi just recently, and I do not want to come under the impression I was following them, for I wasn't I just so happened to have another business to attend to in Ga. However as I was walking I saw her eyes, those eyes convey so much, and I knew I had to help her, so I waited."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: RamanoxThe Matoran shook his head, this wasn't good, with this many people it'd be near impossible to cover any ground, quickly or quietly. "Look while I appreciate you enthusiasm to help, I feel that with so many people we'll just have to split up into groups. Perhaps we could form three teams. Torv, Noran, and I in the first. Snelly and Lazerbeak," Ramanox then pointed to Yasashiv and Volin, whose names he did not know, "And you too can be the third team. Am I missing anyone?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Lol, you're right about that being better conversation.IC: "You told me nothing about Tarakava, Argentum. I suggest telling us the whole story before running off to another Koro next time." And then a strange comment from Kyju.Attacking the village? What? Pyras facestaffed."You must be joking. We were defending it!""I wasn't.""You are NOW!""I'm a-really confused now..""Hey, why would a healer invade a village?"OOC: Let the hilarious insanity begin. XD

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Jaron:Jaron nodded at the large being. "Nice to meet you Onuzek," he said, holding out his hand. "My name's Jaron. Now, do you know if there's a Ta-Koro hereabouts?" He then leaned in close to the tall being. "Or," he whispered, "A good bar anywhere? I just woke up on the beach, and I'm absolutely dying of thirst. That, and I think it might nice to find myself a good Ga-Toa to talk to, hehe." He leaned back away from Onuzek, and continued speaking. "I really need to find your Turaga of Fire, and see if he might have any work for me," he said gruffly, while winking at Onuzek.

profiles i guess

IC: ArgentumArgentum had to facepalm, very badly. The Xanthium were either cool dudes, or controlled by an cool dude dictator. He turned towards them, and then gestured towards all the Ga-Koro marines who are flooding through the gates or from ships at the harbor, to their HQ and in turn defensive positions.Argentum: We are fighting the invaders, who are here because someone told them. The last 3 times it happened, Makuta told them. So......*Sigh*[OOC: Sorry, Kal, for missing your post.]The Toa of Magnetism turned his head, and saw a big titan talking with another Toa. He walked over.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I agree with splitting up, but why three teams? I don't consider two people a team, it has to be 3 or 4 minimum to me. I say combine teams two and three. IC: Skyra"Well, there's Onuzek, the really big guy over there, you missed him, I'm thinking he'll come along." He pointed in the general direction of Onuzek, you really couldn't miss him anyway. "Sounds good to me, though I think we could combine teams two and three personally." Skyra then thought of something else. "Alright, so, if I'm going to search around in Le-koro, where's your team going Ramanox?"

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: OnuzekHe shook the other being's hand with his claw, being careful not to crush it."If being wants drinks there are some over there," he said, pointing towards the now ended beach party, where there were still some drinks lying around."And Onuzek think fire-village is thata way," he said, pointing to the volcano in the distance.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Jaron:Jaron listened to what Onuzek said, and mentally logged the direction of Ta-Koro in his mind, planning to go there soon. However, he saw a few Toa near where the beach party occurred, and he decided to speak to them too. Walking over to them, Onuzek still in tow, he saw a Toa of Air there, being hugged by another, rather inebriated, Toa." 'Ello," he said jovially, "Having a good day, I take it? Tell me, where exactly is the nearest bar hereabouts? I'm looking for something safe to drink, and maybe to find a few Ga-Toa to speak to, too." He then noticed the Le-Toa's reaction to being hugged. "Yes," he said, "I'd take it that you're having a very good day, aren't you?" He laughed at the other's apparent distress.OOC: Imagine him with a bit of a baritone voice, and a very slight british accent. Almost unnoticeable, really, but still there.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

ooC: Ramanox did it because he prefers small teams, stealth is easier. I did it because I knew about onuzek(sorry about not capitalizing the name, my computer's o key is broken so I'm forced to copy paste.) and Kyju, and perhaps some others and I wanted to leave the teams with room to grow. Especially if we pick up members on our travels.IC: RamanoxRamanox chuckled as Lazerbeak hugged Skyra, "First off, the smaller the team the better. Second, I'd thought judging by the looks if it you guys would prefer being alone with your respective partners, but if you want the big guy can join you. Finally I'm pretty sure we're gonna pick up more members along the way, like maybe your sister or Merror. As for we're gonna search, well I'll leave that up to Noran and Torv, but personally I'd like to check out either Po or Kini, we had a lot of allies in Po, and well if Makuta's up to something it's most likely going to start in Kini."Then the newcomer arrived, "The nearest bar would be the Tidepool Inn. Although this place also reeks of alcohol in case you didn't notice."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-Jaron:Jaron laughed at what the Toa who seemed to be in the lead said of the bar. "Well," he laughed, "I might just go there. Maybe I'll try and scrounge something here, though I have an idea that might be more fun." Saying that, he snapped his fingers, causing the ground to start flaming. He snapped them again, and the flame dissipated. He breathed deeply."Ah," he said, smelling the fresh sea air for the first time. "This is much better than a bar." He looked back at the lead toa. "And what's all this about teams? Are you people planning for something?"

profiles i guess

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak still hadn't stopped hugging Skyra as she answered Jaron. "Yeah! We are going to find Kapura, and find out something from him that would help us! It's like a scavenger hunt!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Ah, this is true. :)IC: SkyraThe comments about him and Lazerbeak only made him blush more, though he cleared his throat and pretended not to hear them. "Well, that makes sense, okay. So me and Laserbeak will go to Le-koro, and I don't know where Volin and Yasashiv's team will go, maybe Onu-koro and look for Taipu?" He pointed at the two so Ramanox.Skyra vision blurred slightly, he shook it off for a moment. "Ah, the alcohol is setting in...maybe we should discuss this in more detail in the morning...when I'm sober." Skyra laughed at Laserbeak, "Ya, I guess it is kind of a scavenger hunt, except the fate of the island is possibly at stake...anyway, enough about that..." Skyra, giving up, returned the hug.

IC-Jaron:Jaron sighed, wishing he knew more about this island. "Well," he said, slowly, "Good to know that you people at least have something to do. Would you mind if I joined you? I need to learn more about this island, seeing as I just woke up here." He then looked around at the others, and slapped himself, realizing he'd forgotten a rather important social convention."Before all that," he said quickly, to cover his confusion, "My name is Jaron." He held out his hand to the Toa in the lead. "What would all your names be, if you don't mind telling me?"

profiles i guess

IC: Emotia"So, I was thinking...maybe we should search for other people with marks on them, I can't be the only one, right?"

IC: "Seems like the smart idea," Knidia said, "Since you were affected here in Ga-Koro, do you think there would be others as well? Or would there be one from each Koro, that seems the done thing these days."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

ooC: Ramanox is a Matoran, just wondering but what is it about that makes everyone seem to think he's a Toa?IC: Ramanox"Name's Ramanox." Ramanox.IC: TorvTorv held out a head to help Joram up, "I'm Torv, need a hand."IC: RamanoxRamanox then continued, "You wish to help, well I suppose you could join one of the three teams."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: EmotiaEmotia shrugged. "Maybe, though these days it will be either that, or a random number of people from all over the place. Either way, I guess I could just start asking around, maybe talk to some people at the tavern, word spreads around there quickly. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if there already talking about me."IC: SkyraSkyra laughed at Laserbeak, "Hey now, are you trying to make me jealous or something?" He teased.

IC-Jaron:Jaron laughed, getting up with 'Torv's' help. Wow, this 'Laserbeak' girl sure was drunk, wasn't she? That Toa of air was one lucky fellow."Sure," he said to the matoran in charge, shaking his hand. "I don't quite know which team I should shove off with, though, seeing as I know none of you. Any recommendations?" He then looked very seriously at everybody there. "I also have one condition: The team I go with has to stop at a bar soon. Agreed?" He then laughed with everybody else at what he said.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Laserbeak, CoastLaserbeak pointed at Jaron. "Dibs on Jaron, the bar guy. I like him already." With that said, Laserbeak flew up, and behind Skyra, performing a Ninja-Hug. This essentially consisted of draping her arms over his shoulders, giving him a hug, and her chest on his back sort of hanging there, only half supporting herself. She looked a lot like a cape.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Jaron:Jaron looked at the strange hug Laserbeak had given the Le-toa, nearly laughing at the awkward position it put them in. He managed to hold in his laughter."Well" Jaron began happily, "I guess that if she calls dibs on me I'm stuck with them. Good to know I've made at least one friend in the thirty-minutes-or-so I've been here, eh?" He then began negligently juggling his rather large swords in the air. "So," he asked after a moment, "What's next?"

profiles i guess

IC: Emotia"Ya, either that or people in the same boat as me, waking up with a mark and being totally bewildered and confused." Emotia put a fist in her hand. "Though if I ever met who did this to me I'd like to have a really long talk about experimenting on people without asking!" She said this in a rather irritable tone.IC: Skyra"Woah, what are you doing you crazy girl!?" Skyra said, sounding amused. He leaned back, which was a mistake, Laserbeak was too drunk to support his weight, and they both fell over, Skyra landing on top of her.