Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Jaron:Jaron, rather amusedly, heated the air slightly under the two lovers, causing an updraft strong enough to hold both of them up."I hope you don't do that all day," he said jovially, "Because I really don't want to have to hold you up all the time." He then helped them up from their non-existing hammock, and turned back to Onuzek."Well, big guy," he said, "I bet you could probably come with me. It'll be nice having a few knowledgeable people with me to tell me more about the island, at least."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: SkyraSkyra giggled a bit as well. "Don't worry, we'll be sober in the morning." He said reassuringly to Jaron. Skyra, with Laserbeak in tow, made his way toward one of the tents. "Well, I'm tired, are you tired?" He asked Laserbeak.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tahuva noticed a lot of hugging, and Argentum being annoyed about it. "If the hugging annoys you, it seems for once we have agreed." This was a very strange day. "Now, if the Marines are being attacked by Tarakava, would it not be wise to help them? You suggested fighting yourself, and now you don't even mention a possible fight." Suddenly, the Matrix granted Tahuva a vision. "What...Que...assassin..." He returned to normal. "Xanthium, move out. Que's been kidnapped."OOC: Xanthium to Ta-Wahi, Argentum needs to follow if he has any intention of following Barricade.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Jaron's new, he doesn't know these things.IC-Jaron:"Well," Jaron said, still laughing on the inside, "Sleep well you two. And if I hear any screaming, I know who to blame," he said glaring at them playfully. He then looked over at Onuzek."Well, mate, what do you think? Should we sleep under the stars right now? After all, that's what I seem to have been doing for about a week beforehand," he said annoyedly, stretching out his aching back.

profiles i guess

IC: SkyraSkyra entered the tent, and prominently fell on his back on top of whatever bedding was there. He giggled as he realized Laserbeak was still hugging him when he did this. "Oh, almost forgot you were still attached to me. I guess I'm pretty drunk..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Jaron:"Good, good," he said to the docile being next to him. He then heard a couple giggles from Laserbeak and Skyra's tent, and he chuckled slightly when he then heard snoring.Ah, he thought, Reminds me of Nikila.Thinking back on his fond memories, he closed his eyes and began to sleep, hoping neither of the two in the tent decided to wake and move on to other pursuits.

profiles i guess

IC: Slate (And his living Balloon AKA Que [TNG's unconscious, kidnapped char])Slate watched as the ashes and dirt of Ta-Wahi morphed into the rainforest-like jungle with swamps and puddles that belonged to Ga-Wahi. If anyone was following, he would be far ahead. After all, he'd spent the last few hours walking, and unless someone had a Kakama or could teleport, they'd probably not be able to catch him with his......Balloon.He walked off into the jungle.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC-Jaron:Jaron awoke with a start, his hand immediately going to his sword, then he relaxed. It was just Laserbeak's snoring he heard. Lacking any remnant of sleepyness now, and unable to fall asleep at will like some others, Jaron got up and decided to take a walk around, though not before stopping by Skyra's tent, shining a flame-light in to see just what they were doing."He," he laughed, "How cute."He then walked along the shore, staring up at the full moon. He wished that his old friend Nikila could be here with him, though that wouldn't happen. He smiled somewhat sadly, looking back on his fond memories of her.

profiles i guess

OOC: I just noticed you guys might think my references to Nikila odd, so I'm going to say it's a different Nikila than in the overal EU. This Nikila is a Toa of Water, hehe...I probably should have noticed what I was talking about. Lets just say this Nikila is mad to always be thought of as a weirdly colored toa of lightning. "Hello, my name's Nikila!" "Nikila?...I didn't know you were colored so differently from other Toa of Lightning..." *Smack*IC-Jaron:Jaron sat in the sand, his feet being washed over in a gentle rhythm by the water. He had set his swords down nearby, fused into a shield, and was staring up at the moon. He remembered many a night like this, sitting with his favorite Toa of Water...He laid his head back on his hands, thinking. These new Toa he'd met up with seemed a good opportunity to get a good standing with the Island's populace, something every Toa needed. He remembered his old team, who apparently hadn't been able to come with him, to this new land, this new island. Most of all he regretted that Nikila had been left behind, and that he was rather unlikely to see her again...He stood up, hooked his swords to a strap on his back, and walked back towards the camp. He knew from experience that if he stayed away too long, somebody would, somehow, wake up, notice he was gone, and think that something bad had happened. As he passed Skyra and Laserbeak's tent, he still heard them snoring. He pulled up a log of driftwood,cutting out part of it and filling that part with sand to cushion his head, forming a sort of pillow. Staring into the stars, he wondered what he would do with his life now.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: NikaronNikaron nodded his head, "I suspected as much.It was obvious from the look in your eyes. Believe it or not, I know exactly how you feel, for I too had similar experience. I woke on the shores of Le-Wahi, knowing nothing but my name, although it seems you don't even know that."

IC (Kyara) (Shores of Naho Bay)For some reason, I couldn't find my voice. "How... how did you... how..."This guy had just waltzed up to me and described my situation with complete accuracy. Not only that, he'd told me things I hadn't even known about myself that made perfect sense. Who was he?It seemed I couldn't find any answers without getting more questions at the same time.At last, I managed to choke the words out. "How... how do you know all this? How do you know so much about me?"

IC-Jaron:As Jaron was starting to nod off, he though he saw something moving around the edge of camp. He stood up and looked around, and saw a flash of blue disappear just into the forest near the Le-Wahi side of the beach, though still a few miles from the edge of Le-Wahi. He walked into the trees, warily following the light blue color he saw running through...He ran into a figure. He saw a smiling Kaukau look at him, then run off again, laughing. "Nikila!" Jaron exclaimed, running after the apparition. "Wait for me!"After a few moments he caught up with her, again at the very edge of the forest, the camp in sight. They were standing there, holding each other close, finally able to speak again."It was nice seeing you again, Jaron," Nikila said to him. He was stricken. "What?" He asked, incredulous. "You can't stay?" She smiled at him, detaching his arms from around her waist. "Don't worry," he heard her say as she faded off into the woods."Nikila!" he called, unwilling for her to leave again. "Nikila!" But she was already gone. He sat down against a tree, putting his head in his hands, and cried bitterly.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: TorvEveryone had gone to sleep and Torv was stuck on look out duty for the time being, when he heard Jaron scream. He ran over to him, and shook him awake, "Hey mate whats the matter."IC: NikaronNikaron smiled, "You know they say the eyes are gateway to the soul, many folks disagree but it is in fact true. It is the bodies naturally response to showcase what it thinks via it's eyes. For we are creatures that rely heavily upon our eyes. We don't taste memories, or feel memories, or even hear them. No, most of our memories are seen, with our eyes.""It is true ones eyes that others can see the memories and experiences one has face, but ontop one who has worn the same eyes can see it even easier. When I see your eyes, I see my eyes and thus I see my past, which seems to be similar to the one you have faced. Do you understand?"

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Kyara) (Shores of Naho Bay)"I... I think so."Truth-telling time: I didn't. Not really. Sure, I got that he could see I was confused. But how could he possibly see who I was and what I'd experienced? It was too surreal to be so obvious.But, regardless of how he did it, this guy had answers. And I needed those more than I needed to understand how he got them.Mentally, I ran through my list of questions, and decided to just go with the simplest one."Where am I?"

IC: Nikaron"We are on the island of Mata-Nui, this is Ga-Koro one of the six main villages. It exists in Ga-Wahi, one of the six main regions. Do you wish to learn more about the island first, or do you have a different question you'd rather ask?" Nikaron asked, not sure whether he should continue or not.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC-Jaron:Jaron looked up at Torv, who he thought had gotten much farther along by now. Where normally he would act polite, his sadness did nothing to help his mood. "Get away!" He yelled at Torv, scrambling upright and firing flames at the other Toa, causing him to leave back to his camp. Joran stood up, punched a tree with his superheated fist, putting a rather large hole in it, and then walked back to his camp.He walked over to where he had been laying earlier, staring up at the moon. He grabbed his driftwood pillow he made, emptied the sand, and walked closer to the Koro, sitting next to a lone Koa tree growing there. He heard laughing again, from the rest of the Ga-Matoran this time, and scowled. He filled his pillow back up with sand and leaned it against the tree, laying his head on it. He closed his eyes and tried to stop the tears that were flowing.

profiles i guess

IC: Nikaron"Sadly, no one knows, foreigners who arrive here seem to be either like me, lacking all their memory, or lacking the memory of exactly how they arrived here. Some say they were hit by a storm, others blackout and wake up here. The list goes on and on. No ones knows how to get off this island, or for that matter where to go if they did."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Tahuva ran into Ga-Wahi. "Argh...""What? You're trusting a CRYSTAL?!""Have faith, Barricade! That's all we can do on matters of the Great Spirit, and the same goes for this Matrix!" Pyras hurried, trying to keep up on his little Turaga legs."Hey, I don't see him anywhere!""Wherever he is, he's a-long gone.""No..." Ratchet sniffed the air. "I sense his kidnapper is mobilizing.""Oh, so now you're magic too?"Tahuva could tell, somehow. "He's right. Split up and search the Koro." Tahuva scouted north, Barricade south. Dervian east, Dino west. Ratchet searched the center, accompanied by Pyras. Nowhere to run or hide, unless the captor had already left the Koro.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Jaron:Though sleeping, Jaron still heard Torv. He had been twisting and turning nearly 30 minutes, and now he felt a hand on his shoulder, so he growled at it, like a hurt Rahi. A scowl came upon his face and his whole body heated up, singing Torv's hand painfully. The unknown entity gone, Jaron stopped, allowing himself to cool down, and turned over.In his dreams, however, his vision continued to play, with Nikila fading away from him no matter what he did.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Nikaron"Sadly, no one knows, foreigners who arrive here seem to be either like me, lacking all their memory, or lacking the memory of exactly how they arrived here. Some say they were hit by a storm, others blackout and wake up here. The list goes on and on. No ones knows how to get off this island, or for that matter where to go if they did."

IC (Kyara) (Shores of Naho Bay)No. No way. This island was a nice place, but I was stuck here forever? The worst thing was that I knew, I knew that I belonged somewhere else. And I could never leave?Struggling to hide my disappointment, I soldiered on, hoping to find out as much as I could."Okay, so no one can get off this island, and no one even knows if there's anything out there. So, what's this island like? It looks like a paradise, but is it like this everywhere?"

IC: NikaronNikaron shook his head, "No, this island contains far too much darkness. Looks can truly be deceiving, does the name The Makuta ring a bell?"IC: TorvExcept Torv was also a Toa of fire thus the heat didn't bother him, but now he was getting worried it seemed Jaron was locked in some sort of trance. Torv shook him harder.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: He isn't having a vision now, Onarax, he's sleeping. Also, this is my last post for tonight. Sleep well, y'all!IC-Jaron:Jaron, taking a dislike to this being who kept messing with his sleep, swung a fist in the beings general direction, being rewarded in his sleep by a satisfying crunch as the being's nose broke. He turned over again, continuing with his sleep, this time breathing out fire with every breath.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

ooC: That was an autohit, also I know he's not in a vision but Torv doesn't know that.IC: TorvThe fist had missed Torv's nose rather it had hit and made a crack in the bark of a nearby tree. Torv sighed and lied down next to to Jaron, he'd figure out what was wrong in the morning.IC: NikaronNikaron sighed, he hadn't to shatter such innocence, "Then you truly are lucky, Makuta is a dark and evil being, and I don't wish to speak of him during the night, it merely brings up bad dreams. I'll tell you more in the morning, but I have a question for you. What is your name? I'm Nikaron."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Kyara) (Shores of Naho Bay)I sighed silently. I liked asking the questions better than answering them, mostly because I didn't have any answers. I didn't even know my own freaking name."Nikaron. It's nice to meet you, I guess. I'm... well... I know it's stupid but I don't even know that much. I... I don't even know my own name."

IC: Kamaehu smiled. "Better then me at reading people, you are, Nikaron." He then shifted his attention to the other toa. "You don't know your name? Not even that much?" Sadness flashed in his eyes for a second. "Then pick a name. Make a new life for yourself. But beware, evil is rampant on this island."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi Tank nodded at Angelus subtly, "Is there anything you know about this new Bearer?" He looked at Utu, who stared straight forwards, clearly displeased about what was going on. But there was a bit of apprehension on his face as well. Perhaps excitement about what they might find, "Anything else you know would be extremely beneficial.OOC:You should probably set up a profile if you haven't already.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Slate/ArgentumSlate walked through the marshy Jungle. Or, rather, he leapt from treebranch to treebranch using low gravity, making sure Que was unconscious. It would be around 2 hours at this speed to reach Ga-Koro. If no one was behind him, they were either in front of him, or somewhere else. But there wasn't any point, right? 2 hours and counting.....=====Argentum was pretty sure nobody was god, so seeing the Xanthium travel from Ga-Koro to Ta-Koro and back in around 3 hours was indeed god or mask powers, the latter of which they seemed to be lacking. So, were they playing god...?Due to the open space that Ga-Koro is, being a harbor city, ON the water, he could easily see a lot when levitating above ground through magnetism. Seeing Barricade, he floated southwards, towards the Toa of Earth. Soon, he was in front of Barricade.Argentum: You have...some explaining to do.OOC: Your insta-travel is useless when the person you are finding is not insta-travelling.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Insta-travel isn't allowed? Wut.IC:It seemed they had arrived too late. "Argh. We must make better time!" He started running around, catching Xanthium as he went. OOC: Not instant though.IC: Barricade noticed Argentum. "Karz! You must have found me by levitating! Anyway, remember Que? Blue guy? Weakling? Weaponsmith? Probably annoys you the least out of all of us? Well, he's been kidnapped." Barricade started to back away from Argentum, but thankfully the other Xanthium showed up there."Argentum?""He found me by levitating over the Koro.""WAIT, I SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT!" Dervian immediately levitated with his mask power, noticing Que and an unfamiliar person.OOC: Que easily spotted due to being a bit of a balloon.IC: "They're going that way!""Since we know which way to go, we can run at full speed." Tahuva grabbed Barricade, just in case Argentum would try to prevent him from leaving, and they all ran after Que. OOC: And you can't really blame me for that one, that had nothing to do with the Matrix. Just used your idea.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [The Eighth]Underneath a building that had been built on the shores of the region, a being was leaning against the wall, face twisted into a contorted expression. To those who did not know her, they would have believed that she was in pain. Yet in reality, she was not. In fact, within her shattered mindscape, she was happy, for she could sense that something was going to happen soon.She did not know when it would happen, but she knew something would. It did not matter how long it took, but she would continue waiting until the event occurred, her hands running over a knife as she stared maniacally into the darkness.Besides, the Eighth had been waiting for a long time.