Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Laserbeak, Coast"Well, let's go kick some-" One of the Gukkos made a noise. "If anyone is threatening your family, I've got a special dart to introduce to them." Laserbeak patted her blowgun.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra"It's really long story...short version, he worked, or used to work for apparently, the Makuta, I ended up banishing him from Le-koro. According to this letter, he's no longer working for the Makuta, and want's to have a 'chat'. I'm having serious doubt's about that." With that, Destiny took off, Mistweaver followed.OOC: Skyra and Laserbeak to Le-Wahi

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "We have searched the whole village. We know he is in this region's wilderness."Barricade spat. "Narrowing it down to underwater, in a cave, or in the foothills of Mount Ihu." "They couldn't have gotten that far in only a few hours. Mount Ihu is too far. Only a Kakama-user could get from here to there like that.""Ok, underwater or in a cave. How many caves are here?""Wait, we will have to split up.""Yes. Into smaller groups. Everyone find a partner."OOC: Each of our chars should pair up with the other person's char, I think."Yes...I'm a-going with the short one." Dino said, pointing to Mip."I'll go with...Solaris. I think we'd get along.""The Rel. He's the least ridiculous out of all of you.""I'll go with Pyras.""I guess I'll go with Miritala." Ratchet was the serious type, he wouldn't embarrass himself because he simply wasn't into her."All right. Is it agreed, then?"

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: As Tahuva and the others waited for their partners to accept, Barricade and Pyras left. Barricade suddenly remembered something. "OH KARZ!""What?""Stubbed my toe. Hey, what's in that cave?"Pyras checked the cave, and then an earth wall trapped him inside it. "Argh. Had to do that so he'd let me find her...I LEFT MY GIRLFRIEND IN A (CENSORED)ING DESERT!" He ran off in the direction of Po-Wahi.The earth wall sunk back into the ground, but Barricade was gone. "Where has he gone goofing off NOW?!"OOC: XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Volin"Indeed we are, Onuzek. Lets go." said Volin. He led the group to the gukko stables in Ga-Wahi and bought a couple of the rahi so they'd go to Le-Koro. Before flying off, Volin gave some advice to Onuzek."Try making yourself lighter so the gukko can support you. Combine that with my Matatu and you'll be fine."OOC: Volin to Le-Wahi

IC: Dathros watched as the partiers went their ways. Laughing he yelled to them. "This spot has the best view!" Sitting down, he decided to help himself to a drink.OOC: Dathros open for interaction.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Solaris, Miritala, Miptel, The RelMip nodded and began to trot off with Dino."So where do you want to head first?" he asked, trying to make some smalltalk. "And my name's Mip, by the way."Solaris began to walk off with his partner."So I see you know my name," he pointed out, "but I never caught yours."Miritala was a bit quiet as she parted from The Rel. She watched him walk off as she too began to walk in the other direction. She smiled politely at Ratchet, but kept to herself for the most part.And The Rel. It just walked off, glad to be with someone who preferred commonsense thinking. It imitated a sort of apathetic smile as it began the search.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: "I think we should a-go searching the caves. Maybe the kidnapper is a coward and is hiding from us." He led to a cave and went in...then jumped right out again. "KUMA-NUI!" OOC: Go to Bionicle Wiki or BS01 if you don't already know.IC: Dino used his mask, but the beast sniffed him out and punched him to the ground. Still, the beast wouldn't be able to see his moves if his mask stayed on. He electrified his blades and started stabbing and slashing. Someone who couldn't see his arms would have quite a hard time keeping up with them. "Help me out!""My name's Dervian. I think we met before. Should we search those cliffs? Caves are too commonplace, if the kidnapper has any brains he won't be in one of those."Ratchet noticed Miritala seemed distracted. He sniffed the air, and his medical expertise started talking. "Your pheromone levels suggest you want to mate with the Rel."OOC: XDIC: Tahuva walked with The Rel. "By logic, he would be hiding or on the run. The Ga-Toa should search the water." Matrix wisdom let Tahuva figure out what Dervian and Dino with their partners were doing. "We must search open land, in case he's running from the Koro. Move out." He ran, keeping an eye out for Que.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Kamaehu smiled. "Better then me at reading people, you are, Nikaron." He then shifted his attention to the other toa. "You don't know your name? Not even that much?" Sadness flashed in his eyes for a second. "Then pick a name. Make a new life for yourself. But beware, evil is rampant on this island."

IC (Kyara) (Shores of Naho Bay)I bit my lip. "I can't. It doesn't matter that I don't know who I am or where I've come from; I know I belong somewhere. I have... I had a life somewhere out there, and I can't just pretend it never existed."I needed a real answer. What could I possibly do when I didn't even know who I was, on island full of mysteries and evil? All this new information had been spinning around in my head, but suddenly everything fell into place. As it did, I felt a new purpose and determination ignite. I knew where I was; now I could possibly use that knowledge to find the answers to my forgotten past.I was tired of ignorance."If I can't make a new life, then I need to find out what I lost. Is there anyone you know of who would be able to help me?"

IC: Nikaron Nikaron shook his head, "I wish it was that easy, but the search for answers is never that easy. However do not lose, answers may come to you eventually but if you only focus on the past. You can never more forward in the future. When you die, do you wish die knowing you finally discovered your past, or would you rather die knowing that you made a difference. That you did some good."Nikaron paused letting Kyara think it over, "I came to peace with my decision a long while ago, I do not actively search for answers, but I can say I've been making a difference. Sure, it may not be as much I would wish, but it is a start, and it is more than most others.""Yet, even now it seems answers have a way of cropping up. Recently I met a Matoran who seemed to have known something of my past, but I have not seen her since, because I know that my duty to others comes before my memories. If you choose my path, and be warned it is not an easy one, then you will need a new name." Nikaron began to muse, finally he realized the perfect one."When I first arrived in a village in Mata-Nui, I met a Toa that lived there. Her name was Avya, she was brave, reckless and daring, but an all around good person who, in the end, always, worked to do the right thing. Even if it meant fighting a drunk Skakdi. Are you willing to become Avya and do good, or would rather spend and unknown amount searching for a past that you may not have even enjoyed?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: SlateSlate used his gravity powers to create a small piece fall - Common occurrence anyways in Ga-Wahi cliffs, due to the water. However, this one rock opened up a hole that looked directly to Ga-Koro. He could look there, everyone couldn't look at him. He was inside a small 'cave', and this was located inside.... the Naho Falls; Specifically, somewhere above and to the northeast of the Kaukau mask. Que was effectively in a cocoon of similar rocks, made from the stone inside the now larger cave. Que might wake up, and he'd have fresh air, but all the rocks weighed 10x more than normal. Que would have to be superpowered to even get up.Slate looked out the window, and saw several Toa. He recognized a few. They were searching for something, as they had been looking around the village. So he stopped, and waited. There was a cave path, but it was underwater, and they had to time it perfectly to jump to something that they can't see, or fall through the waterfall.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu smiled sickly. Perhaps he could use this Mark Bearer. Tank was happy enough to do his bidding, but a Toa with no control over himself, and under a great deal of stress was easily manipulated. Frightened and angry, Toa tend to be reckless and looking for directions, from, well...Somebody like him."What's the plan?"

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: The name Avya jogged Kamaehu's memory. He thought back to half-forgotten stories, stories of a young toa and the younger toa she had known. But then the memories took a darker turn, shifting from two young girls to a slightly older boy. Instinctively, he shook his head to rid himself of the thoughts. "Sometimes," He said to Kyara "It's better if you don't know your past."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Argh. I shouldn't have made Que skip the training...the other Xanthium could behave normally under 10g. (Aside from Barricade)IC: Tahuva ran on, but could find nothing. "Rel! Do you have any ideas?"Dino was bitten. The Kuma-Nui started chewing his legs. "AAAAAARGH!" He electrocuted it, freeing himself. "We need to a-generate enough heat to beat this beast! You're a Fire Toa, right? You better know how to a-use it." He jumped beside Mip and charged his swords. "Shoot with me, combine our power."Dervian used his mask to levitate up the cliff, carrying Solaris up with him. Naho Falls, in his opinion, looked even better from above. "Well, plenty of places to search here. I bet the others are down there, so we should search up here and be the eye in the sky." He used his swords to cut through wet plants as he searched."We should search the water. Plenty of ways to hide in there, most of them involving a cave, air bladder, Kaukau, or airtight space." OOC: Respond to the "mate with the Rel" comment, it'll be funny. XDIC: Pyras had to find Barricade too now...he walked around slowly. "Now what the Karz did he do all that for? This is ridiculous, even for a young one!"Que woke up, under many, many rocks. He couldn't get up. "Argh! Ya let me out right now! Sumwun help me!" He tried pointlessly to push them. Then he had an idea. He made pillars of iron rise out of the ground to push the rocks away, then managed to weakly stand. OOC: Since you made only the rocks, and not Que, heavy.IC: "You!" Que started firing spring knives with questionable accuracy. Still, he fired 10, and there was a 1/5 chance of him hitting. I'm going to regret this if I miss...

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

GA-KORO DOCKSGA-KORO, 1432 HRSKotu walked up to the Marine who was keeping an eye on the masses of Tarakava floating just outside the blockade.The boats would do little good at keeping the Tarakava out but for the time being they provided a nice early warning."Any change?""None Ma'am. They're just... floating there."Kotu took the telescope and examined for herself."What are you up to?"Another Head Commandant came up. "Ma'am most of the Marines have returned from abroad. We can mount a viable defense if attacked but we can only keep them here for about a week before our former territories are threatened. Unless they attack by then... we'll have no reason to keep them here.""I know Commandant." Kotu said. "Here's hoping they try... wait..." She focused on the beach south as something moving caught her attention."Ma'am?" the Marine asked.Kotu focused on the movement before handing the telescope never breaking eye contact with that one beach."Tell the Marines to prepare for combat and begin evacuation the civilians.""Are we under attack already?" The Commandant asked."No but we will be. Makuta does not send Harka out on wild standoffs. There WILL be an attack.""Aye Aye Ma'am!"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Auron, Ga-KoroThe Toa looked about again before speaking, "Gem make people strangers murder to have it? Must be worth lot."The Toa of Fire talked nervously, and looked about again, this time noticing the boats surrounding the village.Worry flashed in the Toa's eyes as he spoke, "Toa Auron think Matoran Daylah and Matoran Darre look at floating wood around village. What it mean? Auron think bad things."

OOC: So, there are a bunch of Tarakava floating out at the blockades? Hm.IC: JL/Cyrax/SlateSlate: Oh? So you aren't that weak at all. Your metal pillars holding up hundreds of rocks at 10g, you must have much power, unless you had been genetically modified or something. And the focus....You were being crushed. A Toa like you shouldn't have energy to even create anything. Again, you seem to be modified. But.....You see, I can modify anything I want.Due to his fast reaction, he could see the knives being drawn. Rocks broke from the floor, flying up to create a shield due to their lack of gravity. All the knives hit. Slate let them simply fall back to place by not using any powers.Slate: I've trained under gravity, and I've trained with less gravity. My reaction and control of my powers are....very adept. You can't really do anything to me if I can make you a pancake or I can send you off to the red star in seconds. I suggest you sit down.Water erosion had formed the cave, back before the Kaukau carving and the waterfall was redirected/created. So the stone here, had suffered from years and years of water, high pressured water, hitting them. They were going to not be very strong, so with timed gravity, rocks above him rained down onto Que, this time at 20gs. It would take more than 1 Toa's powers to even hold up. And thanks to the formation of the cave, nobody could see or hear anything unless inside the small cave.=====JL and Cyrax followed the Marines. They stood behind Kalama as he did his business with the other marine commanders. Cyrax didn't know there were so many of them, but she could help and lower the marines helping evacuate....Cyrax turned towards Kalama.Cyrax: I can help the marines evacuate the village, giving you more marines in case of a sudden attack, and for preparations. If you would accept my help, of course.OOC: Current time of day at Ga-Koro, Kalama?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Late Mid-day presumably, or early evening, depending on the distance and time Kalama counts for the Marines to get to the village. Sisk from Ko-WahiIC:If one thing defined Ga-Koro, it was the tranquility about the place. Sure, life went about its way, like in all the other Koro and the Ga-Koronans played a mean Kolhii, but all things considered, it wasn't in a jungle full of Rahi, or an active Volcano or had busy markets like Onu- or Po-Koro.Ko-Koro itself was probably the only place that was more quiet. But here it didn't feel forced, like up in the village of ice. At least, that was how Sisk thought about it, personally. He knew others might disagree, but up here, on Skycratcher's saddle, he was on his own, so his opinion counted most, by default.So when the Le-Matoran laid eyes upon the village of water, he could tell right way that things were not like usual. He was flying relatively low, getting a good view of the action on the lilypads below. Orders were being barked and Matoran were moving all over the place, busy as they could be. Having been assigned to Kalama's unit, he was still waiting for the commanding officer and as such, tried to get as good an overview as possible before they got there as well.He flew another turn, when he spotted the group arriving on the beach. They were entering the village and busy as it was, there was no good place to land for the Gukko at the moment. But the force had methods for such situations too. Skyscratcher dove again, but slowed to a hover over the first lilypad after the gate. Sisk slipped out of the saddle but caught onto the footrest. The bird lowered him until he was maybe a meter above ground, before Sisk let go and dropped down to the ground, cushioning the impact with bended knees, just as Kalama's Raiders arrived. He waved Skyscratcher off and the Gukko began to fly away, ready to come pick him up again when needed."I call-name it 'moving out; Gukko-time'." he said, winking at Lei in particular. More seriously, he added: "They weren't joke-kidding about recalling everybody, either."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Well you certainly jumped the gun guys.IC: Lei giggled at Sisk's line."The Civil Defense Force will be doing the evacuations." Kali said. "Our job is to prepare for siege. This isn't even the entire Marine Corps ether. There are still plenty of Marines out at the Rocks. A lot of them are underwater at the minute checking the supports and air lines for the pumps." She gestured out at the boats. "Only half of the Corps are land based. The other half is Naval. Since we're the only ones with the boats we pretty much make up the whole Navy, like the Gukko Force is the only aerial force."Kalama came wandering back up."Verdict?" Kali asked."Worse." Kalama said. "Kotu swears she spotted Harka."Kali hissed in displeasure."What's so bad about Harka?" Lei asked."It's personal." Kali said though she was still fuming in some displeasure looking like she'd wanted to gut someone."He is a premiere eye of the Shadows." Juno said."Think of him like Maktua's version of Kalama." Maya said. "Just as skilled in every way and gets better with each encounter.""I wouldn't say he's me." Kalama said. "Though he seems to have some kind of unhealthy fascination of being my opposite. As well as for Kali."Lei gave Kali a strange look."I don't want to talk about it."-------The lone Matoran stood half hidden by the brush. In the distance he could see the floating village of Ga-Koro. He stood there quietly observing the activity going on.It was a useless gesture. Attacking a village that responded so rapidly to threat. There was no possible way his Master could hope to sink this town of peace loving girls when their more bloodthirsty sisters streamed to get a piece of the fighting to be had.He had made this observation quietly and has been rebuked by the Master of Shadows ever present in his mind. He understood the significance of the action however and simply obeyed.It may have been useless but it served a purpose. Like all things must.Just as he served a purpose. As a foil to a certain Matoran that for some reason, evaded his Master's reach.That was why he was created. He could follow where the Master could not. He ran his fingers lightly over the sharp end of one of the blades he carried, testing the edge as he smiled to himself. It was serviceable. He thought to his purpose. To allow the one holding his mind to understand what it was that would block his power.It was unacceptable.He allowed what little mind he held of his own to wander.He wondered if that Goddess of Blades was down there.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC - Kyju - Joining the bad side, suckersKyju kept hearing people talk about a Matoran around the southern edges of the Koro. Someone starting some kind of raid. With a beast called "Tarakava." Also, talk of another Matoran, a "leftenant" recruiting for the opposite purpose. Of course, that's where he would go. For the good of the island. But...why? What had they done for him? Nothing. He was a stranger. That odd lizard guy who was too tall to pass as normal. Why shouldn't he join the attacking forces? Kyju headed in the general direction of the Matoran. Where was he? Kyju continued searching.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ardron was hoping for some peace. After fighting the Rahkshi in Po-Koro, he had made his way through Po and Onu Wahi within a day. Tired, he'd stopped in Ta-Koro, and crashed at Tarotrix's hut for the night. After helping his friend pay for a new spear, he'd convinced the Ta-Matoran to vacation in Ga-Koro.Vacation two wasn't going to happen. To his concern, Matoran were huddled outside the village with looks of concern on their faces. "What's going on, Matoran?" he asked."Tarakava are attacking, Toa!" she said. "The Marines are preparing to defend the village."Ardron cringed. His friends had been massacred by Makuta's beasts years ago. And he could still remember the horror of the last Tarakava raid. He hoped that this time, they'd be more prepared.Being a former pirate and sailor himself, Ard had made friends with several Marines. Thus, he knew who to talk to."C'mon Tarotrix, lets find Kalama,"IC: Tarotrix didn't expect this at all. After being wounded by a paticularly nasty Rahkshi, he intended to go to Ga-Koro to heal and relax. But it seemed to him that Makuta had a personal grudge against him.So, he let Ard lead the way.IC: Durzan looked upon Ga-Koro with hunger. He'd heard that his master was mustering the Tarakava for another attack, and he couldn't miss it. From a cliff overlooking Naho bay, he searched for the Matoran who was gathering the forces of Makuta.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur