Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Reaver'But the strength feels good. And strangly, so does the pain. I don't know why. I feel vulnerable without the power boost, so I like to keep my strength up.' She took out her Dagger once again, but this time, she pricked Knidia lightly on the shoulder, and licked her blood of the blade. 'Your blood... odd. Different. Not quite Toa. Care to explain?'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Ara'kas looked closer for a second before answering Hasil. "I don't know about two of them, but that one," She pointed to Kamaehu "Is on our side."

IC-Hasil:Hasil nodded. "Good. I just saw somebody I wish I'd never have to see again just a few moments ago, and we'll probably need help to defeat him. He looks weak, but don't let that fool you. He's stronger than I am, and his reflexes are just as fast." Hasil walked in the direction of the marines, who weren't really doing anything. He looked disapprovingly at Lashev."Get moving, marines!" He said angrily, and also somewhat loudly, his manner that of a high-ranking officer, fit for being the Kel'anth of his tribe. He looked sternly over all of them. "There's a rogue Toa of Plasma somewhere near here, and he is very dangerous. His coloring is slightly different from other toa of plasma. He's green with white under-armour, somewhat hunched over and with clawed hands. I don't know the mask he wears now, though he used to wear a dark-green Kualsi. If you see him don't attack him directly, at least wait for two or more people to come to your help. Now GET MOVING!" He watched approvingly as the marines picked up their weapons and started towards the village."How on Earth did you manage that?" Lashev asked Hasil, incredulously. "I couldn't even get their attention, and you sent them off by barely saying anything!"Hasil smiled down at Lashev. "If ever you become a leader of warriors, you'll now how to get their attention, and how to make them do as you say."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Kal Grochi, I'm going to assume that the marines you just ordered around were not Kalama's marines.IC Nen and Sashina:Sashina sighed as Lanora walked away. "That woman is never going to give anything any bit of thanks ever, is she?" she observed after Lanora was long since out of earshot. "It's almost as if the marines, I don't know, had HIRED ME SPECIFICALLY FOR MY SKILLS AND PAST WORK FOR THEM.""Well, no offense to the Master Chief but she doesn't seem like the nicest person," Nen agreed."I am well aware of that Nen. She's nicknamed 'merciless'. I am very aware of that fact." She turned to the Kalama and the marines. "Commander Kalama, if I may say, in my past experience with marines I have never in my life heard any hint of appreciation for anything a non-marine has ever done. Why is that? Is it too much to ask that you acknowledge that you don't have to be a highly trained killing force to do anything useful?"

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: They are, though they might be mobilising to attack him, not my other character. I left that part vague for a reason, haha.IC-Hasil and Lashev:Hasil watched Lashev run off towards the village, though after a slight movement the other marines remained at a standstill. I guess they just needed to move their feet after an hour's time standing in place, Hasil thought. He grabbed his Av'tlen and followed after Lashev."Didn't I tell you specifically not to move off alone, matoran?" Hasil said angrily to Lashev, as they left the marines behind."Well, I'm sorry," Lashev said derisively, "But I figured going after this brakas was better than standing around waiting for a squad of marines to motivate themselves to do so," He then looked behind them. "Do you think Arak'as will get that friend of his to come and help us, at least?""I can't say for sure, though I hope they do." Seeing a flash of green going inside the village farther, Hasil walked in its direction.IC-Grochi:"Good, good," Grochi muttered to himself as the two went off in the direction of the plasma he had fired off in that direction; it seemed his little trick had worked. Now he had just to infiltrate the marines."Hello?" he called weakly to them, walking up with a small cane he had bought. "Hello there, younglings, would you mind telling me where exactly we are?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Emotia"Well, I don't know what would happen if I didn't feed it all, haven't tried that yet." Emotia remarked.Then Reaver pricked her friend. "Hey...don't take that too far...or I'll take the dagger away for good." She warned. "Um, where were we gonna go Knidia?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Daylah)

"Then food it is," Daylah says before leading the two to her hut.-----------------------Soon, the three were at Daylah's hut and entering. It seemed as if the beings who stayed there earlier had left and a few widgets were left on the table."Aw, they didn't have to do that," Daylah says more to herself while holding the widgets.-Mef Man

IC: EmotiaEmotia sighed, this girl was....difficult, though she pitied her at the same time. "That's the same question that's been running through my mind. And now that I've met you, I'm nearly convinced there's even more of us."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Lei shrugged. "That's Lanora for you. You probably could stand a dunk in the bay but hey. Maybe I could too."Kalama chuckled. "You've been asking the wrong Marines. Don't take anything Lanora says personally. She can be sarcastic but she was thanking you for being so quick she DIDN'T have to fight everything herself. Any compliments Lanora gives are usually backhanded ones. She has a reputation and an image to protect after all. Officers are usually pretty busy so you may get a quick "Thank You" here and there but by the time you get done with one problem they're busy tackling the other 14.""Who's this senile old fart who can't tell the differance between a child and a full grown woman in her prime?" Nuraka said gesturing at Grochi."'oo ye callin' yoonglang ye grate baffoon? Nae cheeldreen 'ere! We be all oof age ye daft loony!" Yuni snapped taking offense."I say we cut him open and preform a... a... Maya what do you call those things where you cut open the skull to study the brain again?" Lei asked."If you mean a lobotomy then I'm in agreement." Maya said glaring at the Toa.Kalama didn't say anything but a sharp gaze was enough to make the Marines stand down."Sorry about that." He said. "The ladies here are rather sensitve to the idea of putting children in danger. WIth good reason."The Raiders bristled, all of them focused on Grochi ready to tear him apart.-------"...Wait there. We attack after the Tarakava." Harka said pointing at the clearing next to him hidden by brush from Ga-Koro.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: JL/Slate/ArgentumJL woke up from his nap. Maybe because he was half-underwater. He hated when something was going on, and he went to sleep. Meh. He picked himself up. He turned towards Kalama.JL: Why don't we send out recon forces? I mean, you said that it was just a Tarakava raid. Then, you say there's this opposite of yours who is Harka. Well, if I know you, I know that you hide so many weird surprises. He's a leader as well, so whats to stop him from using some mutated form of your own tactics to invade? Why not just hit his face, grab his mask, bring it back here and something? Also, who is the guy who does the recruitment process and stuff? If I know military, I know that they don't want 'civilian' help, even if they are better, unless the civilian carries precious cargo, and saved every bodies lives beforehand.=====Slate turned around, and waited for someone to come as his spear waited above Que's head.=====Argentum seemed to be having a pretty bad day. He'd been around Ga-Koro, and all the marines were hoarding in. Just his luck that nobody knew he was....not crazy and evil anymore.That day was made worse when he bumped into Lanora.OOC: > ;) Kalama, I would like to see this massive rage-like reaction from The Merciless.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Wait, you're going to execute him?IC: Dervian continued to search around, blowing away rocks and revealing many things. None of them led to Que though. "Solaris, help me out." He could find Que in an instant if he just had the luck to smash the right spot...unfortunately he was facing the opposite direction.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Oh no you don't. Anyway, since Dervian is in a position to stumble upon you at any random moment, this is logical.IC: "ARGH! CAN'T. FIND. ANYTHING!" An impatient Dervian slammed a wind sphere into the grouund in frustration. The tremor broke the roof. Wait, he was standing on a roof?! He fell through a hole and landed in a cave--on Slate's back. "OOF!" He was still too dazed to realize what just happened. "Ow..."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Lolno, it wasn't logical. It wasn't a roof. I stated before, it was underground, accessed through an underground river. Meaning that even if your wind can destroy rock, which it shouldn't because it isn't made of chakra, you wouldn't find yourself falling through a roof. Its a small hole in the rock, where a river passes through. Inside a cliff, not at the top.IC: SlateSlate's instinct kicked in as he reacted first, and before Dervian regained awareness, Slate sent a massive kick. To a now low-gravitated Dervian, who flew a few feet, into the river, where his gravity change energy was taken away, and he was brought down a waterfall.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(Mirr): The merchant ship continued on it's way towards the village of fire.A wave knocked the boat off-course."I SAY! What ho Old Chaps! We must inspect this blinderingly annoying course-offset, I say!" The navigator looked at the captain as if he was insane, and began to move the ship back on course.She never completed it, as a tarakava came out of the waters and blew a hole in the boat. Mirr was asleep where the tarakava attacked, sinking the boat, and him with it...