Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Fov"It does, except for the fact that if this was as easy as getting a doctor and a Toa of Plantlife's opinion it probably would have been solved by now." Fov pointed out. "As for where he is, I have no idea." Fov said with a shrug.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:FovFov facepalmed. I forgot! She's not good at talking to people! He thought to himself. "On second thought let's not split up. I got it, why don't we ask Smokey over there if he wants to help us find Zygad?" Fov asked, pointing at the Kale Roho. OOC:Te3e, that's you.

IC: Jalkai I need to find someone who meets a large number of people. I can't go to the Turaga, she wouldn't let me in her hut looking like this. Maybe someone at an inn or a medical institute. As long as where I go doesn't mind me wearing this soaked robe. Jalkai looked for signs to anything that might let him in, in his current condition. "Zygad the Psychiatrist". The name stood out to Jalkai. Perfect. A Psychiatrist must know a large number of people. OOC:If Fov can see Jalkai, Jalkai should be able to see the sign. Edited by Te3e

sml_gallery_51411_140_31138.png

Ic: "No shitaki mushrooms, Sherlock,"Dany said as if affronted that Archeno thought she hadn't thought of that before. "What do you think I'm doing? Anyway, what makes you think there's a doorway there? You pulling some sort of elemental magic?" she asked, genuinely wondering how Archeno came to that conclusion. Nevertheless, she handed him a mechanical shovel tool, Xian by the looks of it. She didn't even wait for him to grab it firmly before she let go and got to work moving dirt. She was more than exited to get back to work on the dig.

Ic: Acheno Acheno would have offered an explanation as to how he sensed the doorway, but it was clear by the fact that she had handed him a tool that she believed him. He began digging, against his body's will.Several hours later he had managed to dig a tunnel nearly six feet in. He would have gotten farther, but he was trying hard not to scrape the stone walls with the viciously sharp-looking tool. He idly wondered if it was meant to be more than a simple mining implement.Dropping the tool with a dull thud, Acheno rubbed his stiff arms and headed outside without a word. The sun had dipped below the horizon, but the clouds visible through the trees were still a fiery orange. He stretched, cracked his cramped neck, and took a deep breath. Much as he hated to admit it, he quite enjoyed being in a green forest for a change and without the familiar taste of ash in his mouth he found he could breathe better.He glanced over his shoulder. He could still hear Danerys digging. She had gotten quite a bit further than him that day. Acheno didn't care. It wasn't that he didn't have pride, it was just that he would have to work so much harder if he took his pride seriously.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC: Jalkai "I don't know where he is, but I need to find him. The sooner I find him, the better." Jalkai said, his three good eyes focusing on Fov. "And no, I'm not trying to find him for mental help." He finished. If I help them I might find this Psychiatrist even quicker. And the sooner I get there the closer I am to finishing off the Kale Roho legacy. "But I'm sure we could work together to find this Zygad person. Have you ever met him?" Jalkai asked as he shifted to the side and his upper right eye tried to look behind Fov.

IC(BM): The Crystaline Warrior walked over to a Ga-matoran. "Hello, young one. I am searching for one known as Macku. Do you know where she is?""I...think her hut is over there..." The matoran was intimidated by Black Mage's natural aura. He nodded his head cheerily at the matoran and gestured for Chimera to follow him."She's in this hut!"

OOC: Just to clarify, guys, we hadn't reached the ship yet :P IC (Lohkar) Lohkar led the crew towards a crack in the cliffside, well hidden by vines and bushes. They passed through a short tunnel of sorts, before emerging in a sheltered cove. "'Ere we are, Rogues' Cove," he said. "An' that, is the Infernavika." A ship was anchored in the middle of the cove. It was of the galleon class, made from reddish wood, with three masts which bore many yellow-white sails. The figurehead was shaped like a bird, with wings outstretched. The word "Infernavika" was written on the left side of the prow in circular Matoran letters, and on the right in triangular Lesterin. The ship had three decks, the aft one bearing the wheel, and the fore one mounted with a disk-launcher, of the type used by the Gukko Force. Without further ado, Lohkar strode up the gangplank and jumped onto the deck. "Ah," he sighed. "It's good t'be back on me ship."

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Jalkai Well, that's not useful. And this Vortixx is very happy. Strangely happy. Last of a species happy. But he's not the last Vortixx. I need to watch him as long as I'm near him. "I just got here, so you might have I better idea of where to look." Jalkai said as he took his "robe", if it could be considered one because what's left is more of a shirt, off and attempt to get the water out. "So, why are you trying to find him." Jalkai asked suspiciously, keeping his lower two eyes focused on Fov.

Edited by Te3e

IC: Jalkai "I need to know about two, beings, and he might be able to help. I'm sure he's seen a large number of people." Jalkai replied with a partial grin. Nokama. If I stick with them I might get to talk to the Turaga. I probably could go and knock on her door, but I doubt if she would let me in. "So, do you have any idea of where to start looking?"

Edited by Te3e

IC: Brekan She stood back, listening to Fov and the strange being speaking. She was sure she had seen three eyes on his face, two on one side, one on the other. And that, was rather freaky. She couldn't see through the smoke very well, but she was certain he had at least three eyes. And, he seemed a little... unnerving. "Fov, shouldn't we be getting back to finding this Zygad guy?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Fov"No I don't." Fov stated. "But I think we should just ask the natives." Fov turned towards Brekan. "And yes, I just figured that this nice man would be able to help us."

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC: Jalkai "Alright, then let us begin or search." Jalkai said, before turning to walk up to the nearest local, or whoever looked like a local. How long was I standing there talking? It doesn't mater, as long as I get closer to finding Makuta or the Slumberer. "Does anyone know where Zygad is staying?" Jalkai asked.

Edited by Te3e

IC: (Tellus) Tellus walked up to the ship, laying a hand on her hull. He walked the length on the ship, running his hand up and down, using his power to probe the the ship for any rotten wood and especially weak points. He finished, turning to the Cap'n and grinning. "She's a fine ship, sir. Sturdy and without a rotten plank anywhere in 'er."

IC: (Tellus) "Aye, they can be useful. Being a Toa o' Plantlife, I'm somewhat tuned into plants. Even dead 'uns. For example, I could grow a tree on yore deck if I wanted, but it'd use up me energy for now. And I'll want to inspect the ship more closely once I'm aboard. I did a rather quick going-over, to save up energy for a more detailed inspection."

IC; Brekan She didn't like the looks of this person. Something just seemed off about him. And it wasn't the three eyes or the smoke. He just seemed... strange. "Fov... Shouldn't we be continuing our search now?" She was hoping to lose the strange being somewhere along the way.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Skraatuth, Ga-Koro village square): As she set up her stool for the second day in a row, Skraatuth looked back on the previous one. Towards the end one of the Matoran she had assaulted appeared to be being interviewed. Skraatuth knew that her time was almost up. They were going to find her. Fortunately she had been practicing an escape routine if they did. Time passed

IC Yasurek: Yasurek stepped onto the deck of the ship. He felt the wood of the deck, testing his weight on it. It was sturdy and he had no doubt that it would be easy for him to walk and fight on if he needed to. Looking over the masts and sails, he whistled. "Now this is what I'd call a pirate ship. This is something I can get behind."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: Ah, its nice to back. Time to introduce the first in a new set of characters... IC: Kor, swave matoran bandit, walked into Ga-Wahi. He'd heard of several oppurtunities, and walked on towards the koro.

Edited by Zombified Vampire Werewolf
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC (Ga-Wahi shoreline, Infernavika):"Not bad," Raknar admitted, following Lohkar over the gangplank and hopping onto the deck. The boat's rocking was minimal. Good; 'twas a sturdy craft. Just like the Skakdi of Stone remembered. "Ya always were a perfectionist, Lohkar" -- and no one present could tell whether that was meant as a jab at the Lesterin or not.

IC: Arzanyos swept his hand across the sides of the ship as he walked on. He smiled, feeling the quality of the wood. "I've been in the hired mayhem business for a while now, and I must say, that is a fine ship you got there. Is it fireproofed?" OOC: Kamaehu from Ta-wahiIC: Kamaehu smiled as he crossed into Ga-wahi. The peaceful coast village seemed like the ideal place to rest until his leg healed.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC (Lohkar) "Was I?" Lohkar asked Raknar, sounding surprised. He then looked over to Arzanyos. "Well, I believe the varnish me ol' carpenter used was flame repellent. There's still a fair bit in the hold," he added to Tellus. Lohkar walked up the steps to the fore-deck and called Doomslayer over. He patted the barrel of the disk launcher. "Twin-barrelled, auto-loading, clip o' twenty on each. She's all yours, mate."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: A lone Skakdi edged closer to the peaceful Ga-Koro, clawed heel sinking into the marshy wet land. The Skakdi's face only contorted more, his mouth in an abnormally closed frown. The muscles of his neck seemed to pop as his drew closer, his feet stomping forcefully into the mud, resulting in a spray of water, only seeming to irritate him more. Stride unbroken, he kept making his way to Ga-Koro. I won't be taking things lightly. Not anymore. Soon, so soon, will people know the name Vuhltak.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC:

Seabirds...

Why did they always try to see if he was dead?

A loud crack resounded through the air. The twisted shape on the beach expanded and contracted slightly with each breath. It was not one of his better days.

Xeve clenched his jaws, as another loud crack came from an appendage somewhere between a massive flipper and an arm. What had been intended to be just another salvage dive had been interrupted by a overly large Takea shark. While Xeve had won the struggle, he had already used a lot of his energy just to heal his wounds. Now the process of changing back was taking much longer than it should have.

With a feeling of triumph, he managed to pry his fingers apart. This gave him two arms now (though somewhat malformed). He had shortened his spine back to its usual length, which left one thing if he were to try to get off the beach.

He was going to scream. He just knew it.

And he was right. The Regrian gave a quickly stifled sound between a squawk and a howl, and he unfolded his pelvis so it could support actual legs. Once again, he contemplated the fact that this shouldn't have been so painful. Tearing his legs away from his tail, Xeve slowly propped himself up, only to collapse back onto the ground.

Cursing his horrible luck, Xeve forced himself back up, and onto his feet. There were still several thing that he had to fix... but that could wait. He tore open the inside of his bag and groped about inside. Yes, he still had everything.

Well, about bleeding time something went right.

Xeve stumbled to the outskirts of Ga-Koro. Now, assuming nobody assumed him for a monster (like last time in Onu-Koro), he should be able to get to a place with food and a place to rest.

By the Ny, wherever those Strange Gods may be, his hips hurt.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Doomslayer almost squealed at the sight, but held it in due to his current position and ended up coughing and apologizing as before. "Yes, yes. This'll do..." He knelt by the launcher, caressing it lovingly as he inspected its make and build. "Yes, this'll do just fine," finished the toa contently, getting up and pretending that he hadn't just been stroking a disk launcher as one would their spouse. "Do you have any madu in stock, perchance?"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC; Brekan She kept at least ten feet away from the Creature anyways. She didn't like him, something was just off about him. She got a good enough look at his face for a moment, seeing all four of his eyes, one was different from the others. "Yeah, sure..." She thought Fov was being a moron.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Ripley Ripley turned the wheel sharply to try and catch a good wave. She was attempting to follow Delarix in her own ship, but the wind was being uncooperative. "If I have to row, I'm gonna be mad." she huffed. "If this guy is so important why doesn't she just send one of her goons to bring him to her. Instead I have to be his personal bodyguard incognito." she mumbled. Suddenly her enhanced senses caught what she knew had to be the guy Marda wanted. "Found you." she said.