Jump to content
Friar Tuck

Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Recommended Posts

IC: Uarch Uarch noticed that someone had seen him as he rose from the waters. He knew not the nature of the figure, whether he served Black Face like Uarch did. Black Face had promised him in a vision his support for him if he were to exact his vengeance on areas of Black Face's choosing. And so he was here now. And so Uarch stood stock still at the sight of the figure, squinting his yellow eyes through the slits in his faceless mask.

Edited by Vigor Mortis

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC - Kiox - Suggesting"Captain? If I may suggest," he said, articulating each word, "We should dive for any more treasures hidden in the ship. I could part the water around each member of a small diving party."


BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC(BM): "Well, if it is a place of purity, wouldn't it be a..holy place, a temple or something? And, if Macku knows about it, it is most likely in Ga-wahi. Are there any Libraries around here we could look up a Temple of Purity?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (Lohkar) "It's a good idea," he said, "but that won't be necessary. I can hold me breath far longer than even a Ga-Matoran, an' I don't just carry this Arthron for show. I reckon the two of us could find anything worth lookin' for." He turned to Raknar. "Raknar!" he said. "Get the Infernavika slowed down while Kiox an' I check out the wreck."


sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alrin nodded and got onto the Cutter as he waited for the rest of the group, he stood there waiting for the rest of the group. He thought about setting Nala down, but the he realized how ill advised that idea really was. He just waited for the others, not having much to do and waited for them to leave port, or for one of the other marines to start talking to him.


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Nokama just stared quietly at the floor. It... it had been a long time since she had to deal with anything remotely like this. To have to pass judgement on one who was supposed to protect... it pained her greatly. As she looked at them, what Lantz and Knidia saw was not anger, nor regret, just... sadness. "Toa Lantz, your own words incriminate you. As Toa it is you duty to uphold the Toa Code, to protect the matoran, never to kill unless absolutely necessary, to value life in all its forms. To uphold the law, to be a beacon of hope and righteous acts, never to betray your brothers or sisters or even your enemies. This is why Toa avoid sneaking around and fighting at night so the Matoran they defend can see their deeds and not become suspicious of them. This what you are supposed to stand for... and yet you have thrown it away like a piece of garbage." It was now that she looked indignant, if not just a little. "You say we as turaga have failed in the protection as matoran, but seein g as you have forgotten the code you have also forgotten it is not our Duty. It is yours! We as Turaga lead, shepherd, and rule the best we can, lending or wisdom and experience to those who need it; it is the role of Toa to do the protecting. We are not warriors; you are. No, my brother, it is not on our shoulders the failure of protection..." her voice became astoundingly quiet. "It is yours." She began to walk to a cupboard, opening it slowly. "Two wrongs to not make a right. You cannot justify destruction and killing as a means of protection, to draw out an enemy; in the end, you are doing their work for them. There are times you can fight fire with fire, but one evil act will never cancel another." By now she was returning, with an oblong-shaped stone in her hand. She looked at Knidia. "Please restrain him." With ease her powerful body picked up and held Luntz upright, one arm around his neck, another around his torso, and her tail helping with the legs. Between that his restraints it was nearly impossible for him to move as Nokama walked towards him, activating her Rau as she spoke. What happened next would live in Knidia's memories forever. As she spoke runes began to appear one by one on the stone, activated by the mask as the ancient language was spoken aloud. Luntz tried to wriggle away, but to no avail, his wriggles turning into spasms as arcs of energy began to leap from him to the stone. Nokama continued to speak, more and more runes lighting up, more and more power building up, until it finally happened - like a foodstuff being sucked dry of its nutrients the Toa Energies that resided in Luntz were drawn out, several tentacles of grayish-blue glitter streams floating and winding in space from the toa to the stone. The process only took several seconds, but for everyone involved it seemed like an eternity. When she stopped speaking the lights died, except now the stone glowed slightly, brimming with power, and Luntz... Knidia was not holding a restrained Turaga in her hands. "Please release him of his bonds." She paused for a moment before complying, carefully putting the new turaga down and untying him. Luntz laid there, moaning softly after the ordeal. Nokama didn't even look at him, instead taking the stone into the back of her hut. "I as well follow the Code, but I also cannot justify letting you loose again; we have no prisons, so we cannot lock you up either. By breaking the Toa Code I punish you by removing the title of Toa, therefore the loss of respect of all other Toa, as well as the dismissal of your powers. Perhaps I will find someone who will put them to better use than yourself. Any toa who will ever see you will see who you really are, the mark of a betrayer." After securing the new Toa Stone she approached Knidia. "You have earned my thanks and respect, as well as that of the village. Should you ever need a favor, I will do everything in my power to see it through. All I now ask is that you take him outside the village and leave him there; what he does now is up to him, I wash my hands clean of this affair. May Mata-Nui protect and guide you, my child." She bowed and turned away, resuming whatever it was she was doing before the interruption. OOC: well well let's see... end result: I get a toa stone, TPtI gets a favor, and Fanixe gets to re-write his character's profile! What fun! What character development! I love my job :P


Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Uarch "Harm... ha... " Uarch replied in a rasping, salty voice. Black Face had told him to make sure no one saw him as he approached Ga-Wahi, but evidently he would have to try again another day. He called forth his power over water, and had a huge wave crash over him from the ocean. When it passed, Uarch was gone, and in the water a monstrous sea creature could be seen vaguely swimming away, a line of spines penetrating the surface of the water. OOC: You can attempt to give chase, or report this sighting to Nokama or someone.

Edited by Vigor Mortis

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Gunner Gunner burst his head from the water yet again. He was really getting sick of this. Thanks to his Miru, he rose again, before leaping back onto the Infernavika, 'Well, that was fun, if not extremely painful.' -Void


 
 
[ BZPRPG ] - [ Exo-Force ] - [ Breaking Point ]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grumbling slightly the Stone Toa lumbered into the boat. "Get us underway XO." Kalama ordered. Kali turned to start barking orders at the Marines who rushed to do her bidding and get the Cutter adrift and under power. "Oooh! Entertainment! That sounds like fun! Sing!" Lei called out to Agarin. Kalama glanced at Alrin. "You can put her down you know."


With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: "How do I know that you're not trying to pull a prank on me?" Alrin sighed, as he shifted the matoran, so she wouldn't be that much of a pain on his back. "If your telling the truth though, where should I set her down?" He was worried at what she might do if he put her down, then again he didn't exactly like the idea of her waking up while still wrapped around his neck.


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC(BM): "Shall we?" He billowed out his cloak, spinning around. "I so do love doing that." He walked towards the largest hut, Nokama's. He was having much better luck with Turaga's Huts this time around. OOC: Black Mage Evilwizardington: If he had minions, he wouldn't kill them: He would silently stare at them to make them go crazy from waiting for him to kill them. In an unrelated note, could a Kakama be used underwater to move faster?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Okay, now we can get to the Temple of Purity before Black Mage suffocates from lack of air. IC(BM): "Oh, I could tell. Vakama was kinda..angry at you, to say the least." He knocked on the hut. "Hello? Turaga Nokama? Can we come in?" He removed his hat, as he was now accustomed to when dealing with the Turaga.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (Lohkar) Donning his Kanohi Arthron, Lohkar dived over the side of the ship. Using his mask's power, he scanned the yacht as he swam downwards. After a couple of minutes he surfaced again in a burst of spray, and clambered up the hull. He stood, dripping, on the deck. "Hard luck, mates," he said. "There was nothin' in there. Must've only just got the boat." He returned to the helm. They were now passing the entrance to Naho Bay.


sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Relax Alrin, She's not that dangerous. Just be gentle about removing her hands and she'll come right off. You can set her down anywhere. She's used to waking up in strange places. Considering we found her on the roof. And that's not the worst place we've found her." Kalama chuckled remembering some of the places Nala had turned up in.


With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: How those two hadn't noticed him, Xeve couldn't figure out. But he was still happy to have not gotten into a fight. He continued on his trek to Ga-Koro, still wincing ever step. Once again, is keen senses picked another pair of people out. Coming around a bend, he set eyes upon them. One of them was a winged Skakdi, the other... Xeve didn't know why. It was unfounded, unexpected. But the moment his senses picked out the other being, he felt frightened. Something was very, very wrong about him. A phrase popped into Xeve's head, though he could not remember where it was from. "One of these things is not like the others." And then the sea came crashing down on the man who frightened Xeve, and he was gone. All Xeve could see was a row of spines in the water, which quickly disappeared beneath the waves. So, it was another shapeshifter. Despite his initial fear, Xeve could not help but feel curious. Who was this thing? Why was he invading the land Xeve lived in? Did he have other forms? Could Xeve use that knowledge to better his own changing power? And another emotion mixed itself with the others: anger. How dare this creature invade Xeve's island? Would he drive off all of the good game? Would he threaten the people Xeve traded with? Xeves' mind quickly processed the new information, and came upon a conclusion, and a plan. The Regrian limped onward, towards the winged Skakdi, and addressed him. "Oi, you know him?" OOC: That is you, Lord Darkon.


They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

 

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

 

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Ajax glanced at Xeve. "Not at all. And who are you?" IC: Akomne opened the door to her hut, astonished to find Ajax gone.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC - Kiox - Infernavika"Oh well. Must've been a lazy chap, to be broke like that."He looked on, watching Naho Bay come and go.


BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:Fov"Well everybody has quirks." Fov said, struggling to find the best in this newcomer. "Maybe he just has had a rough day or something."


"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Uarch Uarch watched through the waters as a second, animalistic figure approached the one he had encountered. The latter appeared to have better business elsewhere and so left. Intrigued as to the nature of this second being, he surfaced enough for his spines to be visible above the skin of the water, and made to move parallel to the shoreline.

Edited by Vigor Mortis

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Is it odd that I imagine Raknar having a medium-tone Irish accent? :PIC (Infernavika, entrance to Naho Bay):"Tough luck," said Raknar, inwardly glad he hadn't been the one going underwater. "I would've liked t' rob the little rascal after he rammed us like that-- Oi! Tighten them sails, they're goin' slack!" he called down to the lower deck. As the sails were tightened, he nodded in satisfaction and turned back to the spit of land reaching out before them. Another similar spit of land was farther away, to the north, Raknar reckoned. This was the entrance -- and the exit -- to Naho Bay.The Infernavika slipped calmly through the gap between the two psuedo-peninsulas and by the next minute was in open ocean. Raknar grinned."A'ight," he said, "let's angle south and get to Xa-Koro. I'm gettin' restless for a nice li'l criminal hotspot, myself."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"You're the entertainment! You pick!" Hotu said as she hauled up the anchor. As the cutter came free, Juno eased it away from the docks, navigating the harbor out toward the open ocean. "Oh don't be like that." Lei chided her friend. "Sing us something funny!"


With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Xeve scowled, what was he, invisible today? And then he heard the sound of water being cut, and turned his gaze to the ocean. The Regrian went ridged, as adrenaline shot through his veins. His whole body seemed to snap back to it's normal shape. Tired, even more-so than before, but alert, Xeve watched as the creature from before swam towards him.


They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

 

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

 

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC "Hello? Turaga Nokama? Can we come in?" The door opened, and behind it was not the Turaga, but a large half-toa half-reptile-like being... and laying next to it was a nearly-unconscious turaga, binding laying around him. "Will you give us a moment please? I am dealing with some rather... serious matters." The strong voice of Nokama was heard somewhere in the back. "Knidia, would you close the door?" The door wasn't shut fully, so snatches of words could be heard through the crack. It was clear something had just gone down, so they were going to have to wait. OOC: one at a time fellas. You gotta wait for Fanixe and TPtI


Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: It isn't 'towards' you, it is moving along the shoreline. IC: Uarch Uarch knew that the figure had seen him, but decided to emphasize his presence more anyway. He used his powers to create a small wave off of him in the direction he was pointing, down the shoreline, as if to lead the figure that way.


-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I noticed that after I posted. I'll just say that we were going the same direction along a parallel plane, or something like that. Xp IC: Xeve noted the wave, an arrow of sorts. He assumed that with was a sign that we was to follow the other hunter... he cautiously followed, looking at the row of spines in the water, waiting for some sign that he had interpreted the message correctly.


They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

 

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

 

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alrin nodded and walked around the ship until he could find a soft, comfortable resting place for Nala. Eventually he found some supplies, gear for sleeping he assumed, in fact he made sure and then slowly took Nala from his shoulders and set her down on it. He looked around and found an excess piece of canvas, small enough to be reasonable for the matoran and pulled it over her. Maybe it was just his instinct as a Toa but he felt himself being very protective of the matoran already, though he assumed that them being Marines they didn't need his protecting. He walked over to the Toa who had a guitar and put out his hand to shake. The Toa fist bump was only for teammates, and currently Alrin did not have a team. "I haven't introduced myself them name's Alrin. It's nice to meet you." He grinned. Can I kill them yet. No, they're friends, I might however let you attack whatever threat we're against. Then it's a deal. No, I don't make deals with you, I said maybe, it isn't a promise. Outwardly he kept smiling inwardly he was arguing with himself again.


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: They were done here. Knidia placed a hand on the new Turaga's shoulder leading him towards the door. As she walked out of it, she glanced at the group waiting patiently to see the Turaga.One was a mis-matched figure, all wrong parts stitched to wrong parts. But who was she to judge? She had the back half of a Tarakava. And the other one was wearing a golden Kanohi, he had to have earned that somehow. She bowed a little to them, before leading Fanixe away


7AOYGDJ.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC (Lohkar) "Aren't we all," Lohkar replied. Then he suddenly looked to Ga-Koro, across the bay. "Wait a minute..." He locked the wheel and pulled out his spyglass, which he snapped open. He looked through it at a ship which was just leaving the docks. It was an attack cutter, of the type used by the Ga-Koro Marines. On board the ship, he could just make out a couple of Toa, plus about half a dozen Ga-Matoran. "Change 'o plan, Raknar," he said, snapping the spyglass shut again. "You see that ship leavin' Ga-Koro? Looks like a Marine Ghekula unit on board there. Know anythin' about them Ghekula?" he asked with a sideways glance at his First Mate.


sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC:Evex, i jsut know noticed your post, and edited mine to respond to yours. IC: Akomne took of running in the direction of some foot-prints she had found, afraid of what the strange being could do if he was malevlolent. She spotted him up ahead and activated her kakama, racing zooming towards him. She appeared with a blur next to him. "Who are you? And why did you leave my hut?"


pNNgXax.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Um, it may be best to keep things as they were. It's starting to get confusing for me, I'm not sure what to do now...


They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

 

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

 

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: "It's nice to meet you Agarin." He said to the Toa of Water that suspiciously reminded him of the statues of Gali. "And who might you be?" Alrin was glad to be doing something for once, he was able to keep things under better control, now that he had a mission of sorts.


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...