Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC Yasurek: Yasurek was reassured by Lohkar's words. "Having the element of surprise will certainly help. As I said when you interviewed me, I'll do what I can to the best of my abilities no matter the situation." He looked out over the sea, thinking about the current situation. He was a pirate. He hadn't actually done anything piratical yet, but here he was on a pirate ship following an experienced captain to steal something from under the noses of a group of Ga-koro marines. This just keeps getting better and better.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: well, you had your character get captured and brought to one of the most code-adherent beings on the island. Now this toa of yours is evil, self-centered, and completely unrepentant, breaking every rule of the Toa Code and not caring. what else would have Nokama done? I can't justify killing your character, nor without dues ex create a prison or work system, but to let you wander fully-powered isn't an option either. Solution? still give you freedom yet on a reduced scale so not to be a real threat anymore, and possibly having you realize what you've done... it is a second chance :P besides, the Friar taketh... and giveth back is he sees fit ;) IC "Finding Takua?" Nokama abruptly stood, beginning to pace. "I have heard rumors... whispers... of recent interest in finding Takua. I've heard such tales before but now I'm wondering if this is for real... the waters have been agitated for some time, and I am beginning to think that some sort of change is on the horizon... " She turned back to them. "It would seem as though Takua knew of the temple as well, and told her of its presence, as to why and what purpose I know not, especially if he made reference to certain parties gaining access. I wonder in he knew about-" Her eyes narrowed. "Do not under any circumstance tell anyone of this temple; it must be kept a secret for a little longer. In the meantime seek out the remaining members of his Company, and return to me once you have found out what you can. There is something larger going on... " It was here that she withdrew to the back of her hut, pulling out old manuscripts and tablets. "Remember, return when you have found out what you could."

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC:Chimera, figuring Nokama had said all she wanted to say simply bowed and turned to leave."Sure, but let's go and rest at the Inn first. I need a drink after all this." OOC: Somebody else has expressed interest in joining our group in this region, so that's why I'm delaying our trip.

Edited by The True Zedd of Ponypower

IC: Arzanyos stopped in his tracks, hit by an idea. He ran back to Lohkar. "Wait a second, captain." He implored. "I can't hide the ship from here, but I can hide it from there. If you can get me onto their ship, I can make an conceal our ship."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Tanuka covered her mouth in shock before Alrin admitted to kidding. "Oh. I see." She sat there listening to Agarin play music. "Hey Tanuka!" Lei called over from where she threw down a Takea in triumph, negating Kali's hand of a Ruki School and winning by a Triple Ligs. "You said where we're going is supposed to be a Toa's Suva. Which Toa do you think it belongs to? Pohatu?" Tanuka shook her head. "No. Pohatu's Suva is located in Po-Koro. Nobody knew this one existed until it was excavated recently." Her voice becoming clearer and stronger as she talked about the site. It was clear that Tanuka seemed to forget her nervousness when she was talking about academics. "They don't know who it belonged to. They haven't even found the Suva itself. It was located inside the temple according to some of the inscriptions on the walls. There's a mock Suva on the grounds but it's nothing more then decorative. There's no indication it's like the other six." "So there's a seventh Toa out there?" Tanuka shrugged. "Quite possible yes. If you've noticed there's nothing regarding there is only 6 Toa. I myself am proof of that." "What kind of Toa do you think it is?" Hotu asked. "We've seen all kinds but none have ever gone out to that location before."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Marda Marda's ship glided effortlessly through the water, quickly approaching the pirate ship where Ripley was currently detained. As she pulled up next to it she called to the beings on deck. "Oh booooooys! Do you think a couple of big strong men could help a poor little lady like me?" she asked. When Hawke snorted she shot him a death glare. OOC Anyone on the Infernavika will do.

IC(BM): "They wish to ensure that the island dosen't just fall into more tyranny, were the Makuta to be defeated."

IC:"I don't buy it. If they truly wanted the island to be protected, then they would do everything in their power to help us. nobility and selflessness are a thing of the past, the so-called 'heroes' don't do a single thing to help and when they do, they allow the Matoran to walk all over them. something needs to change."

IC: The cold steel descending upon him like a eager serpent, Vuhltak knew he had little time. He thrust his right arm across his chest, watching Kamaehu's blade all the way. With ear screeching sound of blade on blade, the two swords locked mere inches away from the Skakdi's less from pleasant face. Vuhltak let out a brief puff of an exhale, releasing the unknowingly held breath. The Toa's blade rammed against his, the Skakdi thrust forward his leg at Kamaehu, his flailed kick aimed to sweep the Toa's leg right our from under the marsh covered surface.

Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg

IC:ZygadThe door to Zygad's shop opened. "Yes? If you're here about that fiery nutcase, I did my best! It's not my fault that-" he stopped talking when he noticed Jalkai's unusual shape. "Well this isn't something I see everyday. A Vortixx, a Toa, and a whatever you are, all together on one team. How can I help?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Brekan She watched Jalkai with unease. He had attacked a Matoran, and was now asking about Makuta and what she guessed was Mata Nui, like he could actually find them. Something was wrong with this... whatever he was. "Fov, let's just leave him here and come back later... when he's gone."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Tanuka shrugged in response to Hotu's question. "Perhaps some undiscovered Toa type." Her eyes glittered at the prospect of rediscovering a lost piece of history. "I'M more interested in the fat sacks of widgets lying around." Tokain rumbled. Tanuka gave him a cross look. "It was a Suva. There aren't going to be any giant piles of widgets lying around for the taking." "HUR HUR HUR HUR." Tokain laughed. "Yooooou've been reading too many STORIES darlin'. It's all about PERSPECTIVE... you see a jar used for decoration. Ah see a fortune in widgets when presented to the right kind of person." Tanuka crossed her arms and managed to give Tokain an indignant look. "It's because of people like you pieces of history are lost and remain in obscurity!" "OH don't be that way Princess... as Ah said, when presented to the right kind of person. If the Academy were willing to... fund my expeditions... Ah might just be inclined to make... doNATIONs from my travels. A feller's got to keep food in his belly an' a roof over his head. I provide my... reclaimin' services to those who can help me pay my bills. After all, we've all got something everybody wants. We just need to make the right deals and everybody walks away happy. You know all about that, don't you Professor?" Kalama shrugged. "It's usually when someone thinks they can have the cake and eat it too when things get nasty. There's plenty of cake to go around. No need to think it's all going to run out by tomorrow." He glanced up at the island. "Well would you look at that. Now entering Po-Wahi waters. Shouldn't be too long now..." OOC: Kalama's raiders to Po-Wahi.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Xeve was not sure whether to be insulted or not. Of course, neither knew anything about the other, so it might be best to start simple. The Regrian tapped himself on the chest with a long talon, never taking his eyes of those of Uarch. "Xeve," he spoke. And then, deciding to make the next move, he queried "But what are you?"

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Uarch "The small one. No longer. Now I am sea." He said, gesturing to the waters he had come from. He leveled one of his hands just above his waist and continued. "The small one, like this. Once was, yet now changed. Now I am sea." To demonstrate this power, Uarch called forth a large wave to hit him, but just before it was about to it parted around him and avoided his body.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

IC:Fov"Wait, now I'm interested in the answer." Fov replied, suddenly interested in Zygad's answer. Zygad"I assume that you mean Mata Nui and his evil brother Makuta?" Zygad said cheerfully, not even noticing Brekan's discontent. "Well, I'm a doctor, so I don't know much about this sort of thing, but recently I've had to look up a few things about them as a few... customers have gone a bit paranoid, claiming that Makuta's after them." Zygad scuffed his foot uneasily. "What I know is that Makuta did something to Mata Nui, as a doctor I often wonder what exactly he did to him, maybe a drug or something. Anyways, whatever he did caused Mata Nui to fall into a deep slumber. Then, the six destined Toa arrived, Tahu, Onua, Gali, Lewa, Pohatu, and Kopaka..."(He continued telling the story, but I don't feel like posting his rendition of it.)"And that's all I know."

IC:Zygad"Well, Turaga Nokama will know more than me. Other than that... I'd try an archaeologist." Zygad said, shrugging. "I'm sorry I couldn't help you more." He noticed Fov and Brekan, who didn't seem to have been interested in the story all that much. "Can I help you two, or did you just want to know the history of the island as told by a doctor?" OOC:Hey, TDC, I'm tired of talking to myself. You should try talking once in a while. Like now. No really, have your character speak for once.

IC (Lohkar) Lohkar saw the cutter moving into the North. "We're far enough away now ta follow 'em. Right, you 'orrible lot!" he roared to his crew. "Hoist canvas! We're on the hunt!" As the crew tautened the sails, the Infernavika began to move sleekly northwards, slicing through the waves. Lohkar gripped the wheel with both hands, eyes fixed on the Marines' cutter... OOC: Infernavika and crew to Po-Wahi

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC(BM): "That would be utter chaos!" He chuckled. "There would be people running everywhere! Matoran slapping a Muaka...and then getting eaten. Heroism would immediately result from that...and I don't like heroism. Too messy. Let the heroes die for their 'Honor' and let me reap the rewards."

IC:"That's sort of my point." Chimera said sternly. "To really prove they need saving, the Matoran have to make it seem that way. If a Muaka is eating their friend and wants them saved, then surly they would have no problem forking over a thousand widgets for us to help. Bad guys are defeated and we don't look like chumps. it's a win win."

IC(BM): "Do you really think money is all that important? Why not do things just to cause chaos, or to have a good time? If you need to obtain something, steal it and get on with your life. If a matoran is in danger, who knows how much money you will get? Save him, and he might turn out to have millions of widgets, and give you a fraction of it for not letting him be eaten. Life is unpredictable; Let it lead you wherever it wants to. You might end up with, say, a small mansion. Or trapped in stone for a while."

IC:FovFov sighed. No matter how much he tried to get Brekan to talk to others, she never got good at it. "Nokama was concerned about a certain type of plant that posseses healing qualities. They're apparently going extinct and she wants us to find out why. Have you heard of them?" Zygad"An almost extinct medical plant? That describes many, like the Miracle Cactus." Zygad chuckled here. "But I believe the one you are looking for is a water plant, as Nokama was worried about it. I think I know just the one. Can you bring me a fresh sample just so I can make sure?"