Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Ramanox"Then it seems I was right, you are afraid of death, you'd rather forsake doing the right thing as opposed to dying. I suggest you take a look over your life. After all you claim to fight evil, but are willing to become evil in order to do it. So who is a greater evil, Makuta, or you the hypocrite who is willing to do what Makuta does in order to dispose of him? Have you not become your enemy?" It seems no honor is left in this Karz-Forsaken Island.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: No offense JL, my friend, but I'm going to attribute the whole no pain in his fingers to the poison from earlier. There really isn't any other reason he'd think they were fine, unless they were numbed from that.IC - Kuyre - Continuing to fail at logicHe found himself more willing to open up by the minute- he wish he knew why."Well, I have an issue."Kuyre tried to figure how the Ga-Matoran could possibly relate to his bizarre situation. He chuckled."Well, I have a prisoner who's only interest is- instead of lending freedom-giving information -is to chatter about how bad a military the Ga-Koro marines are. Then a Matoran who unceremoniously barged in and is condemning me to Karzahni for not holding to the Toa code, even now."Can you relate?"OOC: See you then, Lloyd.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Their fine in that they aren't OFF or broken beyond fixing. And for his pain, he's "used" to torture, although he would still feel it. Now, though, he's numbed, so not feeling anything would probably be the reason.Plus, plantlife healing numbs you a lot.IC: ArgentumArgentum snored out loud. As he slept, upside down with broken fingers, he dreamed of shadows. And soon, he woke up, screaming like a fool.Argentum: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Thama:Thama turned away from the pool she had been watching, feeling that it was time to go do something. Besides, she had to keep moving, or else her pursuers would catch up, and she knew she couldn't take down all of them. She walked quickly through the koro, heading towards the shop. She needed more arrows, stone and metal ones, just in case. Reaching the store, she bought a number of arrows of various types and an air bladder. There was no telling when you would need one.Exiting the shop. She watched the area she was in. Around her, matoran walked about, attending to their business. She could see a few toa and a skadi and vortixx or two. They were all going about their business. Everything looked normal, even the shadow moving off to the right-Wait, shadow to the right? Thama thought, glancing back to where she had seen it. There was nothing there any more. There might not have been anything there. She couldn't afford to believe that.She took off in the opposite direction, using her mask to move through the crowd without incident, pacing her warps to not tire herself. She was going to need her strength. She finally reached the edge off the koro, moving along the beach, headed for po-wahi. If she got there, she would be able to fight them without the risk of civilians. She couldn't risk innocent lives. Fortunately for her, her pursuer was giving her the ability to choose the battle site. She looked back, but all she saw was a blur and a flash of sand. So, that's how you're going to do this. I'll have to return here once I've shaken you. Until then, let's dance.OOC: Thama to po-wahiIC Yasurek:Yasurek was still waiting near the surface of the pool. Lohkar had taken a glance, but he had quickly re-submerged, so there must have been people watching the pool's surface. Yasurek was fine to wait for the right moment, but he did still have an air supply and there were a limited amount of air bladders. Due to his not needing to exert himself he was keeping the air bladders unused for as long as possible. He just had to keep waiting.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Keinju gazed down at the Ko-Matoran coolly. "The soldier doesn't fear for anything. He merely cares for what he is fighting for that is greater than himself-in this case, the island," Sarusuma stated nonchalantly. "The soldier recognizes the need to throw away honor because honor doesn't do anything to help you win. The toa didn't recognize that, and that's why they fell, unable to complete their goal." He paused. "It's not that one is more scared than the other, it's that one is willing to make more sacrifices than the other for all."

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: ArgentumArgentum suddenly had a great idea. An idea so sweet, so satisfying to just think of, his heart missed a beat when he thought of hit. And he could execute it now! Simple. Have a talk, to the matoran, and if they agreed, perhaps it would work. Plus, he shadow-infected mask was nowhere to be seen, meaning that for now, the shadows were NOT listening. So, he could do it, couldn't he? The correct wording, the correct person, and he'd be free. Free.Free from Makuta. Ditch him. If he was ditched, his new image would be cripped, right? And plus, it was Argentum's mask which was full of shadows, so if he left it, Makuta can't see him. Isn't that right? So ditch him! Leave him! Be a hero and fight the one who gave you...... -_- Who gave you this massive pain intolerance.How sweet. How nice. How bliss. He looked down, and stared at the matoran, or at least, where his last footsteps were heard. He smiled.Argentum: You have given me ..... unfeeling pain. And yet, its still pain. But what if..... Lets not talk in riddles now. You people are a bit to dumb for that. Lets say I give you all the knowledge I have... in exchange for a chat. With your turaga. No, no. Rather, lets all have a chat with the turaga. I say all the information to your arrogant military leader and your turaga. Then, you cut my bonds on the turaga's notice. Then, I have a chat with her myself, while you all wait for her to come back out.He smiled; This time, he was genuinely happy.Argentum: This is a one time deal. You can continue torturing me while I feel nearly nothing, or you can let me talk.... in exchange for my light coming back.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC - Kuyre - Therapy time with DailKuyre shrugged."It's not so much the Marines, as the prisoner. I want him dead. Too bad you can't help me with that." he said with a laugh.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: No, it does not. That's a separate storyline. One I am quite content to stay out of and would prefer if the Bounty Hunters didn't invoke the Marines without another reason.IC: The Marine sighed. "This is why I miss the good old days of fighting Rahi and natural disasters. We didn't have to worry about ethics and all this belief of "you are no better than that which you fight if you employ their methods" Maha Dung. Now, will all Non-Marines except for the prisoner, GET. OUT."She turned to Argentum and stared at him for a minute."Get the Cha-Codfish." She ordered the second Marine. "And while she gets her, set those fingers." The third acknowledged the order by correcting Argentum's broken fingers.-------Kalama looked up to see Agarin. "Oh hey," He said. "Assassin attacked. Tried to kill Macku. I think he's currently in custody of some mercenary group by the docks but Lanora went to go see if she could get custody. Macku is fine by the way. My ladies got her out of Ga-Koro. Sadly I have no idea where they are. He escaped custody once and I had to fight him and a group sent to spring him while my Raiders got away. I intend to go chase them down in a bit." Made a mess of the Koro by the Turaga's hut. Mother is not going to be pleased."-------Chief Head Commandant of the Marines, Kotu "The Fearless" stood before the bound up Toa hanging upside-down. Arms crossed, one foot tapping slightly as she examined him."This him?" She finally said after a full minute of staring."Aye Ma'am.""Were his fingers broken when you took him in?""They were broken before we could get him on the record.""Fair enough. He didn't exist before he was put on the record anyway. What has he said so far?""Mainly he's talked in riddles but from what we could get out of him, two Toa in Le-Koro were responsible for the death of Tamaru and he's friends with them. They're on orders from Makuta to "Remove the Chroniclers Company from the picture" so to speak.""He actually said that?""Well it's the only connection we have between Tamaru and Macku. He said and I quote "Makuta wanted her gone from the picture so none of her secrets are told. Same with the others. Tamaru was successfully killed; Gone from the picture permanently. There are just some..... loose ends." End quote. I'm betting that means the others are also in danger and by others I mean the other four members of the Chronicler's Company.""You're not including Takua in that?""Takua has been missing as long as the Toa so no. I'm not.""Good.""Ma'am?""Continue Marine.""Yes Ma'am. He continues to play dumb to the lingo of his trade making bad jokes about people "Hitting on Macku" in response to the question 'Who put the Hit on Macku' leading me to believe he's not a real assassin but a flashy murderer. You've read the eyewitness accounts about what he was shouting in the middle of the Koro Ma'am?""I have. That wasn't very assassin like was it? Shouting it from the rooftops instead of doing it stealthy. Though I applaud the actions of Ramanox. It probably was a ruse to draw attention while the REAL assassin did the dirty work. Remind me to send a letter of commendation to his Superior in the Guard for quick thinking on protecting the target.""Aye-Aye Ma'am.""Do we have an ID on the Toa from Le-Koro involved in Tamaru's death?""Negative Ma'am. We're still waiting on the report from the liaison there.""Tell them to speed it up. I want eyes on those Toa ASAP. Macku might be safe with a rogue Ghekula unit for now but I want to know where those Toa are and what they're eating for dinner tonight and every night until we're sure Macku is no longer in any danger and can come home. Get a message out to the other liaisons. I want to know the status of the other members of the Chronicler's Company. Is Kalama still in Ga-Koro?""He is Ma'am and waiting for intel before starting his search.""Good, it's his unit. He'll know how to find them best." She approached Argentum."Argentum I am Kotu, Chief Head Commandant of the Marine Corps. Turaga Nokama is currently dealing with your mess in the Koro undoing some of the damage you've caused. She'll be along shortly. in the meantime I heard you have some information you'd like to share."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC - Kuyre - Talking to DailKuyre shrugged."I think you'd enjoy this one. Nine hundred fifty." he said, "Final offer."He hadn't done this kind of thing many times before, but it seemed he might as well get a good deal.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: ArgentumArgentum smiled. He was liking how this was turning out.Kotu: Argentum, I am Kotu, Chief Head Commandant of the Marine Corps. Turaga Nokama is currently dealing with your mess in the Koro undoing some of the damage you've caused. She'll be along shortly. in the meantime I heard you have some information you'd like to share.Argentum: Yes..... yes I do. And you wish to know who the other people are, and what they aim for? Their aim is to do Makuta's bidding. The current one is to keep the Chroniclers Company and their secrets away from the light; This way, more secrets will not be able to arise. As for Tamaru, he was killed by 2 elite Toa.He thought about the situations which he had heard.Argentum: One of them is a Toa of Magnetism, with a Iden. Matches the description of a evil Toa I know named Echelon. He has allies spread all around the island. The other Toa was one of Makuta's most favored; Therefore, also more secret. All we know is that he is a Toa of Air.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC - Kuyre - Dealing"A Toa of magnetism, maskless, in the hut I walked out of, can't miss him."He tossed her five hundred widgets. "Those are in advance," he explained, "I'll pay you the rest when the target is killed. Should you fail, I have no choice but to terminate you."He looked fierce for a few seconds, then straightened up, smirking."I'm kidding."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Dail chuckled. "I should hope so, I doubt you'd be able to pull off a stunt like that. I'll contact you when it's done." She vanished into the busy center of town, and returned once she was certain no one was looking at her. She peered into the doorway of the hut from a distance, and spotted the Toa. She reached out with her powers, and the air in his throat began to thicken, becoming as dense as a stone. He began to gag, choke, and suffocate on thin air. A Ga-Toa might have taken longer, but a Toa of Magnetism probably wouldn't take more than three minutes. It typically took about that long before brain cells began to die, maybe thirty seconds until a coma.:w:

OOC: Ramanox left the Ta-Koro Guard awhile back IC RamanoxEven though Nokama herself had asked Ramanoxto stay during the interrogation. Not to mention Nokama probably wouldn't approve of the methods being used. Nonetheless Ramanox left in order to avoidfirtherarguement. Still he hung around, out of sight of course, and listened. A short while later he saw a Matoran walk to the hut, and immediately after heard choking noises. Thinking fast Ramanox chucked his daggerat the being, and moved soon as the dagger left his hand in order to prevent the assassin from figuring out his location.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC - Kuyre - Preventing the dagger from hittingA gust of wind blew the weapon off course. It would be impossible to know it was him of course, and he couldn't let his assassin die.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Dail hid a grin. One of the guards had thought the poor Matoran who'd just passed by (momentarily blocking her view, but once she knew where the target was, she didn't need to see him--and even if she didn't, there were other forms of detections at her disposal) was an assassin. She wasn't sure how he'd thought a Matoran was able to choke a Toa without even being near him, but she didn't linger on it. Since she was safely away from the hut, simply actualing casually while she strangled the Toa with her mind, she wasn't too concerned. After all, she looked like every other Ga-Matoran around.Closer to the hut, another Matoran screamed. "That guy just tried to kill her!" It took seconds for a hue and cry to be raised, and soon Matoran were trying to pile onto him, attempting to subdue him so he could be brought to justice for attacking an innocent Matoran.Others, however, stayed away, not willing to attack an armed being. Dail stayed with these, all the while choking her target to death.:w:

IC: Kotu watched impassively as Argentum began to choke and turn an interesting color."Ma'am?""It appears someone has been sent to silence our singing Gukko bird. Judging by the way he's choking I'd say we have a Toa of Air trying to kill him.""Should we do something Ma'am?""Let him choke for a bit. He's got 15 minutes before his brain starts to die." Kotu shook her head. "This is why your Drill Instructors instruct you on the use of blood chokes and not air chokes for combat when you're trying to kill. It actually takes far longer to suffocate someone to death then you'd believe. And there's still a chance you can revive them if you don't hold the suffocation long enough. Right about now though he'll be going into a spasm fit shortly..."The Toa started jerking uncontrollably against his bindings."There he goes.""Do you think Nokama would like to talk to him Ma'am?""Yes. You may shut the door now. Broken line of sight should prevent further damage."The Marine closed the door and Argentum started breathing normally again."It worked?""Without a focus, Toa cannot use their powers in a remote fashion. I would suggest moving him to another place in this hut in the event they simply try to focus on the same spot. Are the windows closed?""Aye Ma'am.""Good. I'll send someone to look for Toa of Air attempting to use their powers within the vicinity. I would prefer to get as much out of him as much as possible before ether Nokama gets him or that assassin succeeds in silencing him." After conversing with one of the Marine Officers that had followed Kotu though the door, She turned to the Toa as the Marines in the room moved the device he was tied to to another place in the hut."How many other 'friends' do you have seeking to... how did you put it? Silence the Chronicler's Company?"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Regarding time for coma and time of death, I actually went to a friend who knows all that stuff, she confirmed that it's within a minute for coma, less than three minutes for the brain to begin swiss-cheesing.And I'm pretty sure I already addressed the breaking line of sight problem just last post. :PIC: Dail was an experienced assassin--she'd faced the "break line of sight" trick before. She didn't even blink and changed tactics. For a moment, she released her hold on the target, allowing him to breathe. His relief, however, was short-lived. All the air in the hut was suddenly sucked out, and Dail held it back, creating a vacuum inside. She didn't particularly mind secondary casualties, considering that her employer hadn't specified otherwise.Appearance-wise, she kept staring at the being who was currently under attack by a pile of Matoran.:w:

IC RamanoxRamanox was surprised by the gust of wind, he had seen no sign of the wind changing. There must have been another Toa around. Then a dogpile began to form upon him. "Get off!" He yelled. "I'm a member of the Ta-Koro guard, and you just prevented me from stopping an assassin using some sort of illusion." The Matoran got off. One of the Matoran asked him to show proof. So Ramanox showed his badge, it was outdated but the Matoran wouldn't know the difference. Then Ramanox had a sick feeling, he hadn't heard anything in the hut, so he ran and opened the door. Retrieving his dagger on the way. What he found was an area devoid of air. Atleast it was until he opened the door.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Taoki - Ga-Koro GatesTaoki stepped into the village gates, his hands on his knives holster, on his side abdomen. Curiously he eyed the village. Not having been to Ga-Koro before he was interested to see the whole village was kept afloat on lilypads. He surveyed the bustling water-town for the "army" he was apparently selected for. Had somebody from this organization seen him in Po-Koro fighting the Toa of electricity? Plausible. But what would an army want from him aside from his knife skill and his knack for building small gadgets? He was just a small Skakdi of sand with x-ray vision. Unless this group operated on small scales, Taoki would not be much use to them. But they didn't know that, and didn't need to. He needed a way to survive, living with Skakdi taught him that unless he had somebody he could trust, he wouldn't make it. He almost missed his home. His shop at least where he practiced knife work everyday in between tinkering projects. Perhaps it wouldn't be relevant anyways. He knew nothing of these people, or the size of this army. And how would he join? The Matoran said to simply come to Ga-Koro.He figured somebody would simply recognize him and make contact with him somehow. The messenger was a little cryptic.Taoki spotted a large group, crowding around a hut. Upon activating his x-ray vision he spotted the skeletal structure of beings in a hut through the thick web of skeletons standing around the outside of the hut on their hands and knees. Choking maybe. Or something. Regardless, they didn't look like they were happy.He tightened his grip on his knives before setting his pacing slightly faster than he was walking before. He pulled the scarf around his neck up over his permanent Skakdi frown and adjusted his goggles on his eyes, still walking. He stopped at the edge of the group, and surveyed the scene, watching carefully, trying to figure out what exactly was going on.He peered at the crowd, the spines on his back held a little more poised than usual.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC:

Regarding time for coma and time of death, I actually went to a friend who knows all that stuff, she confirmed that it's within a minute for coma, less than three minutes for the brain to begin swiss-cheesing.

Well then, your friend is wrong. It takes around 3-5 minutes for a regular human person to fall unconscious, and around 2-5 more for the brain to die.There's your problem. Also, I don't see how its possible that you can keep the hut without air when without air the hut should have collapsed.Air pressure. Science. Learned it? If you have, you will know that the air particles on the outside are smashing into nearly no resistance. How you can keep the hut up without it crashing and without adding air in is out of me.Nokama's hut should've been trashed the moment you took all the air out.IC: ArgentumArgentum smiled. As planned, he was gaining some trust. He turned, breathing again, and stared at Kotu.Argentum: Ahhhhh........Air was removed again. He held his breath, and realized that Makuta had done this before.Wasn't he slightly immune to this? He had been kept in a chamber with no air as torture, held for 2 minutes. He'd fell asleep, and then he'd survived. Figuring that Ga-Koroan's wouldn't be happy if he died. He smiled. Here he was, being attacked by the same side that he was allied with right now. Or rather, joining. He smiled. If he died, what matters? All that matters is that the Ga-Koroan's are fools. He turned as the hut door opened. A matoran, who seemed to have a Ta-Koro guard bade. It was obvious that it was outdated though. He'd been to Ta-Koro. Still, decided that he might have some fun, Argentum waved, pointed at his mouth, and pointed at Kotu, a leader of the Ga-Koro marines, who was also choking on the floor now. A gush of air pushed the door closed. Well, that was weird. There must be some very well trained Toa out there, capable of very powerful control, seeing as the air pressure was actually massive right now. Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Another droplet of water hit the Skakdi's head as she waded through the chest-high water between a couple of huts close to the shore. It slowly rand down her forehead, over the brow and took another short fall from there onto her eyelid. Rhow blinked and looked up at the sky in annoyance. Over the past few hours, clouds had been rolling in. Slowly at first and not very dense, but the amount had increased steadily and now a grey, soft blanket stretched out over the Ga-Wahi region, until the hills to the south and the beginning of Po-Wahi stopped it.The Skakdi had made her way over from the northern side of Naho-Bay by swimming and occasionally diving, to avoid the eyes of a few fishermen that had thrown their nets out into the sea, until she reached the first cluster of floating pads. Like a crocodile, Rhow had just surfaced enough to make sure nobody was on them at the time, to enter the village unhindered. She didn't know much about the villagers themselves, but from her time in the Wahi, she knew that they were not incapable. Sometimes she'd spotted Matoran that behaved very organized. More organized then any of her old clan. She'd have to watch out for those.Rhow waded on in-between pads and floating walkways. Something odd was definitely going on. She hadn't put any thought into it before coming here, but now that she was in the Koro, the absence of people going about their daily business seemed strange. This little outskirt cluster felt almost deserted. Almost. She could still hear the seabirds flying above, the lapping of the water at the underside of the pads as they slowly rose with the waves and the rain the fell. She came to a pad with three huts on it, evenly placed on it for balance and with shelves for storing various items and racks to hang fishing-nets over located in the space between them. They obscured the gap between two of the huts enough that Rhow deemed it safe. She placed her palms on the edge of the pad and kicked up with her feet while simultaneously pushing herself up with her arms, lifting her body out of the water enough so she could sit on the edge. She stood up and shook herself to get rid of some of the water still clinging to her body. This cluster of pads, like the other one before, seemed to be abandoned. It unsettled her. Frowning, she glanced left and right through squinting eyes.She stepped forward and into the middle of the pad. A gust of wind hit her spine and Rhow could feel the direction of the wind was changing. But that wasn't the only thing that was different. The Skakdi could hear a voices now, carried in her direction by the air. Indiscernible at first, she concentrated. She still couldn't make out words, but the voices definitely were those of Matoran and obviously excited about something.Curious, the Skakdi began to move through Ga-Koro, following the direction from which the voices were coming.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: I'm pretty sure it's not -possible- to be immune to choking? And the hut can dance off into to the moon light- you still can't breathe.IC - Kuyre - Noticing TaokiKuyre slowly walked to stand by Taoki, noticing the Skakdi enter."Welcome," he said, as of he didn't see the whole scene going on.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: No such thing as immune to choking. However, you can ALWAYS still be saved, unless you are ripped apart from air pressure. And yeah, while we can't breathe, the hut itself shouldn't be here. And thats what I'm doing now.Im following the laws of physics.*Sigh*Don't you all just hate it when somebody doesn't obey the laws of physics? Its just dumb, isnt it.Note to all: Immediately after this post, the hut which several marines + Argentum was in, is gone. No more hut now. Only a lilypad people are standing on.IC: ArgentumArgentum watched as the under-pressured hut exploded.WHAM! RIP! ZIP!The hut compacted, ripping itself to shreds. He smiled. He looked around for this assassin, but he was hidden.Or was he?

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013